Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers

"Oh, geez...so deep...take me, Dave. Fuck my pussy."

I felt like calling Megan a potty mouth, but kept my thoughts to myself. She deserved this after all she'd been through lately. This was the first pleasure she'd had in two weeks, and I aimed to make it perfect for her. I plunged my cock into her with reckless abandon, wanting to make her cum as many times as possible. My dick felt like it could go forever. Megan bucked against me like a bucking wild mare.

"Oh, babe...fuck me harder. Ah...ah."

I continued to pound Megan and brought her to a crashing orgasm. She shuddered beneath me and moaned loudly. Her pussy clamped me so tight I could hardly move as her orgasm consumed her. She trembled and groaned as I tried to keep fucking her. My cock still wanted more and I sought more friction from her sopping pussy. She rode out her orgasm and amazingly was ready for more. I fucked her until the sweat dripped off my nose and her body glistened with perspiration.

We kept fucking and soon my cock began to tingle with the pending release. Megan gasped and thrust against me. She held my sides and encouraged me to drive harder into her pussy. I pumped her across the bed and had to pull her back to me. My knees were getting sore from rubbing on the carpet. Megan's tits bounced on her chest again. I watched them shake erotically as I pounded her pussy. She began to moan loudly as her orgasm neared.

"Ah...ah. Oh, god...Argh," Megan gasped.

My cock felt hard as a telephone pole as I fucked into Megan. She clung to my arms and thrust her pussy back towards me. Her orgasm hit just as I felt my balls begin to spasm.

"Fuck," I yelled as my cock exploded into Megan.

She screamed again as her climax surged within her. She thrust into my cock and froze with legs taut, holding her breath as ripples of ecstasy coursed through her body. I pumped my seed deep into her womb and shook with the intensity of my cum. We rode out our orgasms together and collapsed as one onto the bed. My cock still twitched wonderfully inside her depths.

Eventually, I rolled to the side of her and together we fought for breath. My cock lay across my left leg like a sperm-sloppy serpent. Megan just lay across her bed leaking our combined cum onto the bedspread. I got up on one elbow to look at her. She looked beautiful despite the sweat and fatigue of her body. When she finally noticed my looking at her, she smiled weakly.

"That was amazing," Megan gasped.

"It was."

"Worth waiting for," she added.

"Definitely," I agreed.

I glanced at the clock on the wall to make sure we weren't late. We weren't, but we had little time to just lie about. I told Megan so and she popped up as if totally revived by our love making.

I'll be right back," she said and headed off to the bathroom with toiletries and her towel.

I found more tissues and managed to get myself reasonably back together.

"Ready to go?" Megan asked, coming back into the room.

She was still naked, but looked cleaned up and her hair brushed. She threw her black bra and panties back on and followed with her shirt and jeans. She grabbed her pocketbook and was ready to go.

"I liked you better naked," I quipped.

"Same for me with you, but let's hurry."

Chris and Jen were waiting for us when we arrived at the lunch place. They looked happy and I wondered if they were somehow doing what we did. We had a very pleasant lunch and Jen paid for the whole meal. I offered to contribute, but she said don't worry about it. Chris and I parted with kisses to the women.

I talked to Megan every other day for at least an hour. It might have been even more, but both of us were studying for finals and working on papers. Another week and school would be over. Megan would be home just after me.

I'd hooked up with a couple study groups. Piper was in two of them. Every time we got together, I had the feeling that something more could exist between us. I wasn't totally sure how she felt about me, but I found her to be funny and outgoing. She was easily becoming a friend and her attentions towards me, while just friendly, seemed slightly more so than the rest of the group.

My curious side was torn between asking her to coffee or something else innocent enough, and telling her I was in a committed relationship. The last few weeks with Megan had shown me what a committed relationship was all about. I saw that love transcends the physical and makes promises to the emotional. I wanted to feel that I'd grown, or was it matured, to get beyond attraction and hold on to love. I did love Megan. I realized that all the other women were just physical attraction. Megan was the real thing.

Chris was thinking about asking Jennifer to marry him as soon as he graduated. It would be a long engagement, but he felt the need to make the commitment as they truly loved each other. I felt the same about Megan, but wasn't sure we'd reached the same step. Jennifer and Chris had been together for several years now. Megan and I had been together for not quite a year.

For our sophomore year, Chris and I found and apartment off campus. It was a small place, actually the third floor of an older house. The only trouble was we had to rent it now to hold it for the full year. We scraped together the money, but both of us were now short on cash. I'd have to go to work at the park district as soon as I got home. The good news with the apartment was we could move some stuff there and leave it over the summer.

Exams concluded the next week and Chris and I packed my car with what clothes we'd need just for the summer. I managed to get a few posted grades before I left; one was an A and the other a B. Chris was doing nearly as well, as both of us had had a good first semester too.

I got to say goodbye to Piper at the conclusion of my last exam. She smiled broadly and asked me what I planned for the summer. I told her about the park district and also about Megan. She took the news well, then shocked me by saying she had a boyfriend back home. We'd studied at least half a dozen times together in a group, but the fact we both had significant others never seemed to surface. I had to chuckle at myself as I left Piper. Here I'd told myself she was interested in me, when all the time she was just being friendly.

When I dropped Chris with Jennifer, we promised to get together as couples over the summer. I suggested we should try to get together for a week at the shore, and they thought that would be wonderful. Jen gave me a big hug and kiss before we parted.

Getting home, I unpacked and said hello to my parents. Darci and Megan wouldn't be home for another couple days. I started working the very next day. My mom also got Penny and Anna jobs again. I ran into both of them at work that first day. They seemed glad to see me and we hugged and kissed hello.

"I was so sorry to hear about Megan's dad," Anna said.

"Me too," Penny added.

"It was very sad indeed," I agreed.

"She home from school?" Anna asked.

"Megan will be home in another day or two. Darci in a couple days," I replied.

"Hey, want to grab a beer in the garage after work?" Penny asked.

"Sounds good...but I...I'm not..."

"Don't worry, stud," Penny said. "You don't know, but Anna and I have boyfriends now."

"Oh, that's nice," I said, but sounded less that excited.

"Ha," Anna declared with a laugh. "Yeah, I met this guy at school, and Penny did too. Hard to believe, huh?"

"No...not..."

"I decided I needed to get my act together after that bachelor party. Penny was already moving in that direction to some degree. We're happier now than I think we ever were before," Anna concluded.

"I am," Penny declared. "So, just want to have a beer together?"

"Sure," I responded.

The summer leagues hadn't totally started yet, but the fields still needed plenty of prep work for adult league soccer and softball. As I worked, I thought about what Penny and Anna had said. It was hard to believe they were each only dating one guy now. It surprisingly depressed me that I'd probably never get to play with those great bodies again. Those wonderful mouths, too. Katie was a distant memory as well.

My wild previous summer of sex seemed long gone now. I'd gone from virgin, to wild glorious group sex, to a one-woman man in a matter of months. As happy as I was to be dating Megan, somehow losing all my other women options seemed very depressing.

I was ready for a beer when I finished work. Penny and Anna finished work before me so they were already in the garage when I got there. Penny got me a beer as I crashed on the couch. Anna turned down the music a little so we could talk easier. They'd both changed into tee shirts and shorts. The spring was already getting hot and the girls looked great. I couldn't keep my eyes from roaming. Were they wearing bras?

Anna noticed me checking out Penny's tits and when I looked at her she was smiling. I'd seen these girls naked many times, but the thought they were off limits now had me wishing times hadn't changed so fast.

"This summer is going to be quite different than last, huh?" Anna stated wistfully.

"Definitely," I agreed.

"We'll have to have some parties instead," Penny proposed.

"Yeah, some couples parties," Anna confirmed.

"Sounds good," I approved.

The rest of the conversation turned light. I heard Monica had a boyfriend, also. I saw pictures of Penny's and Anna's handsome boyfriends. I found myself secretly hating them, but acted pleased for the ladies. We each consumed three beers before calling it quits for dinner. We parted in Anna's driveway. It had been great seeing both of them again. My cock, though, was ready for action after seeing those incredible bodies.

It was nice to have a little buzz from the beer. I showered and thought about relieving the heavy tension in my balls, but I held off with all my strength until I could see Megan. It made me depressed, so after dinner I snuck down into the basement to steal some of my dad's beers from the fridge. After two more beers and some Wii playing, I ended up falling asleep on the couch. I didn't make it to actual bed until after midnight.

The next day, work seemed to drag until the day was finally over. The same thing happened the following day, too. I slept well that night and couldn't wait for work to be over on Friday so I could see Megan. Darci was home when I got there and I said hi with a big hug. She now had a boyfriend and had already planned to see him several times over the summer.

Katie came over Friday, just after dinner and right before I left to see Megan. She looked as ravishingly beautiful as always. We met in the driveway. It was still light out, since we were now on daylight savings time. Katie and I stopped for a quick hug. I felt those amazing tits press against my chest and my horny dick immediately started to react.

"Hi, Dave...good to see you."

"You too," I said.

"How's Megan?"

"Good...I'm seeing her for the first time in nearly two weeks tonight."

"Bet you can't wait."

"Very true," I admitted.

"She's lucky," Katie declared.

"You look fantastic," I found myself saying.

"Is that flattery from a guy in a committed relationship?"

"Yes, for someone that I'll never forget."

"Me neither. I'd better head inside."

"I've got to go too," I agreed.

Before I backed out of the driveway I watched Katie enter the side door. 'God, she is so hot,' I thought. 'I'd love to fuck her again.'

I headed off to pick up Megan. My mind was a sea of thought. Anna, Penny and Monica were all off limits, and Katie too. My emotions were bouncing off the walls as I arrived at Megan's. My horniness was becoming overwhelming. I could have fucked a knot hole as I rang the doorbell.

Megan's mom answered. "Hi...Come on in, David."

"Thanks. How are you?"

"Getting by...I'll get Megan. She's still upstairs."

"Thanks."

I waiting like five minutes, but it was all worth it as Megan came bounding down the stairs. She had on a short dress and boots. She looked super hot and everything else that led up to the moment disappeared instantly. She nearly ran across the room to me and into my arms. She smelled like flowers.

"Hi, babe," she said.

"You look delicious," I declared.

"We'll see," Megan stated jokingly as we exited the house.

"Where to?" I asked, closing the door.

"My grandmother's."

"Oh, is she away again?" I said hopefully.

"No, but we'll have her asleep in no time."

"Really? How?"

"All we have to do is talk with her for a while then she'll fall asleep. That is if you don't mind spending a little time with her?"

"That's fine."

Megan's grandma was only in her mid-seventies, but she liked her wine after dinner. Megan knew she'd fall asleep in her chair after a few glasses and be out for hours in front of the TV. Her grandmother answered the door acting fairly normal. She greeted Megan with a big hug and said hi to me when Megan re-introduced me again. We went into the family room and sure enough there was a glass of red wine by her chair.

We had to watch "Dancing with the Stars" for an hour and listen to Megan make small talk with her grandma about college and family. Almost with perfect timing her grandmother fell asleep to the credits for "Dancing with the Stars." We left the TV on as Megan said it helped her stay asleep. Megan grabbed my hand and led me down the basement stairs, but she left the stairway light off as a signal in case her grandma woke. Her grandma would never attempt the stairs without first turning the light on.

She turned to me as soon as we reached the couch, already starting to undress. She smiled and nodded that I should do the same. I did so quickly, and soon we were both naked as we sat close together. We kissed passionately and the few weeks since our last time together suddenly faded into the moment.

My fingers caressed Megan's left nipple as we kissed fervently. Her fingers ran down my chest to enclose around my rapidly expanding dick. Her touch sent shockwaves through my nerves and my cock throbbed to life even more. Megan's nipples became stiff, like good sized erasers, and I wanted to duck my head to suck on those ripe morsels.

We kissed hungrily for a good while. Our tongues battled for control and our hands were all over each other. Megan's fingers mostly fondled the hyper-sensitive head of my cock, which was standing like a granite column in my lap. Pre-cum began to ooze from the tip and she used it to lube the head for more tormenting.

I slid my right hand, which had been gently holding her head to me, down and pushed it between her partially open legs. Megan got my intention and wantonly spread her legs wider for me. My long fingers easily found her gash just below a tiny trimmed strip of her soft hair. She was already wet and my finger ran over her clit and down to her tight hole. She moaned loudly into our kiss as my finger teased her opening just like she teased the corona of my cock.

Megan pushed me back on the couch and climbed over me into a 69 position. She took my cock in her mouth while she lowered her body to make contact with my mouth. This was a position I loved, especially with Megan. Her sweet pussy was so inviting. I could smell her arousal as I kissed the soft tissue on the insides of her taut thighs.

The swirling of Megan's tongue around my captured cockhead felt wonderful. As I moved to suck on the tender protruding lips of her pussy, I felt her moan around my cock. She had me all the way to the back of her mouth and tried to push deeper. She gagged as usual, but still fought to try.

I brought one hand to my mouth and licked a few of my fingers. Once wet, I pushed them into her gash until I found the entrance to her tight hole. Her small opening was leaking wetness and the muscles gave way to my entering fingers. I pushed them into her to the first knuckles and moved them around.

Megan hummed around my cock and tried again to take me into her throat. She surprised me, and possibly herself, when the tip slipped past her throat opening. She held me in for only a second before pulling off, gasping and coughing. With my fingers probing her tunnel, I licked around her clit as I exposed it with my other hand. Megan pushed her mound harder against my face and hands.

"Ah...ah...oh..." Megan whimpered with her mouth briefly off my saliva-slick dick.

I nuzzled my mouth harder against her snatch as she went back to sucking on my cock. It was time to really go after her orgasm and I pushed my fingers deeper inside her to find her exact spot. I rubbed the textured inner surface which caused her to push harder against my face. She groaned aloud as I now attacked her clit directly.

"Oh, shit, babe," Megan growled. "That's incredible. You're going to make me cum."

My tongue teased across Megan's little button and pushed against the hard surface. She couldn't take the super sensations and opened her mouth to breathe and gasp around my cock. The combination of my probing and rubbing fingers and my torture to her aroused clit had Megan starting to tremble. She pressed her cunt to my mouth and ground her hips around on my face. Soon overwhelmed by the many wonderful sensations, her pussy began to pulse with her pending release.

"Fuck," Megan yelled, louder than she should have with her grandma just upstairs.

"So good...oh my god...I'm cumming...I'm cumming...so good...."

I loved making her cum with my mouth and fingers. The trembling in her legs continued as her orgasm consumed her. I tried to heighten her climax by continuing to work my fingers and mouth against her. Her cunt muscles squeezed my fingers and her juices flooded my mouth. She bucked against my face and completely forgot about my slick hard cock in front of her closed eyes. My cock felt like a stone pillar with a slowly leaking hole at the top.

Eventually, Megan's sweet pussy stopped spasming and she fought to regain her breathing. I thought I'd try to get her off again, so I kept my fingers and mouth gently working on her until her intense sensitivity lessened enough for me to bring her to a blissful peak again. She recovered sufficiently to lick the pre-cum leaking down from my cockhead and take me back inside her mouth.

"Mmm," It was my turn to groan aloud. "That's great, babe."

I slid a third finger into Megan's tight snatch, expanding it more, and probed deep. My long fingers were something my other lovers had thoroughly enjoyed. I knew Megan did too, and I pushed them as far as they would go inside her. I could hit bottom deep within her and teased the tips of my fingers there. Megan ground her pussy hard against my fingers. My tongue licked the crease of her skin beside the hood of her clit.

"Oh god, you're going to make me cum again," Megan howled.

My testicles had pulled tight and I could feel my rising pleasure. My cock wanted release and Megan was doing a good job with her mouth and hands to get me there. She cupped my balls and licked down the side of my shaft. She held my nuts taut so she could lick the stretched tight sack.

My probing fingers worked their magic and Megan got to her second orgasm quickly. I sucked her clit into my mouth just as it hit her hard and she bucked firmly against my mouth. Her quivering firm ass felt good in my other hand as I held her to me. Megan took her mouth off my cock and screamed a bit too loud over my member.

"Argh...argh...ah...ah...," Megan groaned as waves of bliss tore through her and caused her body to shake like a leaf.

Pleasure waves coursed through Megan like a rolling sea. She gasped and moaned as I tried my best to suck and lick at her sweet juicy pussy. Her trembles and shakes seemed to last longer than usual, before she collapsed on top of me. My breath was gone, and to keep from suffocating I had to push her down my body and against my pillar of a cock. Megan was still too consumed with the aftershocks of her orgasm to do anything with it.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers