Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers

I pulled my very tired fingers from within her. Her pussy hole gapped open before my eyes like the entrance to a wet-walled tunnel. Her pinkness was glowing red. I slid from under Megan and managed to work her onto her back. She moaned as she finally opened her eyes and looked at me, still with a somewhat dazed expression.

I checked the steps to make sure the light was still out before moving over her. Waiting for her to recover had given me time to recuperate. I positioned my cock at the entrance to Megan's open passageway and looked into her eyes. She was more than ready for me, despite, or perhaps because of, her two intense orgasms in the last ten minutes. She grabbed my sides with her hands and wordlessly urged me to take her.

My cock easily found her burrow and pushed inside. My three fingers had stretched her entrance and my cock drove several inches into her on the first hard plunge. Following with another, I buried a half dozen inches inside her. My cock felt huge and I effortlessly reached her cervix on the next few pushes. My balls were already beginning to churn again and I went from probing her depths to fucking her straightaway.

My thrusts were long and hard. Megan wrapped her long legs around me and urged me to take her hard and fast. Her mouth was open and encouraging me to fuck her and hold nothing back. I sped up, and as my whole body pounded my cock into her, Megan pushed back urging me to fuck her even harder.

"Take me, Dave...fuck me hard...your cock feels so good inside me," she groaned.

"Oh, babe...my balls are going to blow."

"Shoot in me, big boy. Fill me with your seed."

A few more thrusts and Megan's wish was granted, as I flooded her with my cum. In her eyes I could see she wanted it and was ready to join me in our mutual bliss. Time seemed to stand still as I hurriedly fucked her. Sweat was beading on both our bodies and the sounds of fucking filled the room.

I could feel my cock expand inside Megan, and from her wide eyes I could tell she felt it too. The intensity of my orgasm built to such a peak, I felt like my cock was going to explode. My balls let loose with my sperm like balloons starting to burst. The first blast of cum was quickly followed by a strong flood on the second burst. The heat inside Megan was tremendous and she must have felt it as well. Her orgasm crashed upon her just after mine started.

"I feel you, babe," Megan howled. "Give it to me."

"Argh," I gasped as another series of discharges burst with tremendous force from my cock deep within her.

The hot wetness felt wonderful around my cock. I continued to shoot cum as I moved slowly inside her. Megan's legs held me tight to her and she moaned aloud.

Exhaustion suddenly gripped me, as my energy flowed out of me like the last sperm from my balls. As soon as I stopped shooting off in Megan I drew out of her and slid off the couch to the floor, on my knees. Once all my weight was on my knees and my butt rested on my feet, I could relax and concentrate on recovering. I could also watch Megan's delicious tits, with their erect cherry nipples, rise and fall with her heavy breathing. Sweat glistened on her body, making her look so naturally beautiful.

"Tissues please, "Megan yelled while suddenly cupping her sex.

In our haste to get at each other in the basement, we hadn't planned anything. I struggled on my tired legs and raced to the bathroom, returning quickly with a handful of tissues. My limp manhood slapped back and forth between my legs like an elephant's wild wet trunk. Megan used the tissues to collect my huge load as it ran out of her. She managed to keep most of it from getting on the couch.

It would have been nice just to relax in each other's arms on the couch. Maybe we could have watched some TV and perhaps even done it again in a little while, but instead we quickly dressed. We didn't want grandma getting suspicious. Within ten minutes of having fucked like rabbits in the basement we headed up the steps. Grandma was still asleep in her chair. The noise from the TV had probably helped cover our loud noises from the cellar.

Megan kissed her grandmother on the cheek, but she didn't move a muscle, just continued a soft snore. We left her that way with Megan assuring me she'd awaken soon and make her way to bed, just like every other night. It wasn't that late, but both of us were a little tired. We decided to meet early the next day and spend the whole day together.

I had breakfast with Darci around ten and picked up Megan for lunch at twelve thirty. We had a hot dog at a well known place and went to play miniature golf afterward. Megan was a tough competitor and we kidded each other as we battled to win. I managed to pull it out on the last two holes with a hole in one and a two. Megan had been up by one before that. She got the ultimate laugh though, as she won a free game at the nineteen hole.

Afterward, I took Megan on a ride up into the mountains nearby, which really were little more than hills by national standards. We drove around for a while until we found a state park where we could stop. Leaving the car in the lot with only a few others, we started walking along the trail. It was a very pleasant day and we walked along happily, hand in hand. You could take several paths off the main trail, and we chose one that fortunately took us out by a small lake. We found a big rock to sit on overlooking the lake.

"This is nice," Megan said leaning against me.

I looked at her and loved the way the sun highlighted her green eyes. She caught me looking and turned to gaze into my eyes too. She smiled at first, but then got this serious look on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"What was that look?" Megan replied.

"I was just checking out your beautiful eyes," I responded.

"Really? Oh, that's nice...you're so sweet. Anything else you want to check out?" She said jokingly.

"Everything," I assured.

"Is that so? What if I want to check something out too?"

"Whatever you want."

"Ok, lean back," Megan said.

I did and she reached for my zipper. This time I was nervous and looked around to make sure we were still alone. It appeared we were, but the people from the cars in the parking lot had to be somewhere. I just hoped they weren't walking around near us.

"Megan, this might not be a great idea."

"We'll hear anyone coming," Megan claimed, pulling my zipper down.

I watched the trail as Megan parted the opening in my pants and pulled my cock through the slit of my boxers. I could only see maybe twenty feet down the trail before it curved. If hikers came we'd only have a few seconds before they would be on us. They could see us too, as soon as they turned the bend. My cock was still flaccid from worry.

"Not too excited yet, are you?" Megan quipped. "I'll fix that, babe."

Megan took my soft dick into her mouth. It felt so warm and wet in her mouth. Her tongue teased me and she sucked on the head causing those wonderful sensations to course through me. I could feel my dick stir alive even as I glanced nervously down the path again.

"I don't think I've ever had you before when you weren't hard," Megan claimed. "I like the soft feel, and making you grow. Are you bigger now than when we first met? You look it."

The truth was, I didn't know. I knew I'd gotten taller. My clothes were looking small on me and I felt like I'd grown another inch. The aches had started again and I felt like my internal organs were being stretched. Had my cock grown? I could only assume so. If the rest of me was growing maybe that part of me was too.

"Might have. I don't know."

"Let's measure when we get a chance," Megan suggested while licking the head.

"Sure...but isn't it big enough for you now?" I questioned jokingly.

"Yes, of course, but don't you want to know too?"

"Yeah...of course."

Megan stopped her talking and concentrated on sucking my member. One thing was for sure, she was better at giving head now than when we first met. Maybe she was learning to employ some of the lessons from Anna, or maybe it was just from getting more practice. She still couldn't take me into her throat, but she more than made up for it with her determination to do a good job. Usually, she'd attempt taking me deep once or twice, but that normally ended in her choking or gagging. I didn't mind either way, though I still remembered how great it felt when Anna took me deep.

My cock grew hard in Megan's mouth and wet with her saliva. The late afternoon sun reflected towards us from across the lake. It looked beautiful and it made my cock shine with the wetness from Megan's mouth. She was doing a great job sucking me and I could already feel my balls tightening.

"God, that's good, Megan."

"You taste so good. I love the feel of you in my mouth, too."

"Your mouth feels great...I think I'm going to cum soon."

Megan stopped sucking me and quickly glanced around. Her hands stroked me slow and it was obvious she didn't want me to cum yet.

"Down there," Megan said pointing.

"What...where," I looked urgently thinking someone saw us.

"We can slip down there off this rock, and no one can see us from anywhere around other than on this rock," she claimed. "Let's drop down there and you can fuck me while I lean against the rock."

"Sounds like a plan," I agreed.

Megan was the first to move and she easily found footholds down the large rock. I struggled a little, but only because my cock was sticking out like a battering ram. Also, I had no desire to rub the head on the rock as I sought footholds. I joined her in a minute and she already had her jeans and panties around her ankles. She quickly turned and showed me that shapely firm ass. She leaned against the rock and beckoned me to take her from behind.

"You want something?" I queried jokingly.

"God, yes! Take me with that beautiful big cock, stud. I'm so hot and wet for you."

She wasn't kidding, either, as I positioned my raging pole at the entrance of her pussy. The heat was incredible and her wetness let me slide in easily for the first couple inches. I grabbed her slender hips and thrust forward. She threw her head back and groaned loudly.

"Argh...oh, geez...ah...fuck me...take me, babe."

I sure hoped no one showed up to see us or interrupt as I pushed deeper into her tight pussy. Megan grunted and pushed back onto me. I drove deeper into her and buried most of my cock inside Megan. She moaned as she tried to hold on to the smooth rock before her.

I began slowly as I moved my cock, pushing at different angles to feel all of her. Megan ground her ass back at me and gasped when I hit different spots. I found one she liked with an upward thrust and stayed with it. She squealed with each inward thrust and wiggled her incredible ass back on me. I grabbed her hips to control her. Her wetness increased and despite a slight breeze I could smell the arousal of her sex. It drove me crazy. I fucked her relentlessly until my nuts squeezed taut to my shaft.

My cock was getting ready to explode. Megan had already orgasmed once and I could tell she was building to an even bigger one. Her cunt was juicy and her hips trembled and shook as I fucked her unbelievably tight pussy. Megan began bucking back against my charging cock and grunting loudly.

"Oh, my...oh, my...your dick feels so good...fuck me. Oh god, I'm almost there."

"Babe...your pussy is unbelievable."

"Ah...screw me...fuck me harder."

I gave her everything I had left. My hips were rocking back and forth in a blur and my cock felt like a steel girder. Megan gave one last gasp and went rigid as I fucked hard into her glorious pussy. She clamped her cunt down on me with a strength I didn't know she had. My cock had expanded with pent up pleasure and her crushing, rippling muscles held me firm drawing my seed from my nuts.

It felt like her pussy was milking the cum from my balls. Her cunt muscles flexed on my cock like undulating waves. The wonderful feeling was followed by pulse after pulse of my sperm blasting into her molten core. Megan must have felt it and she gasped. Her climax was still consuming her and she shuddered with the final throes of the blissful throbbing of her cunt.

"How god...ah...so good," Megan growled. "Mmm."

"Oh fuck," I howled as the last of my seed entered her womb.

We stayed like that for what seemed a long time. My cock softened to the point that it finally slipped from her, forced out by the deluge of cum deposited there. As soon as I slipped from her, a glob of my sperm dropped to the bare ground, followed by another. I pulled Megan away from the rock and held her to me. Like me, she was still breathing heavily. I kissed her neck lovingly and held her tight. I knew in that moment I truly loved her and always would.

As we stayed like that, with me holding her and catching our breath, she held up her hands. They looked red and rubbed nearly raw from the friction against the rock. I reached for them and held her by the wrists. They weren't bleeding, but looked sore.

"They're ok," Megan said. "We better get ourselves together."

We quickly dressed, which wasn't hard given all she had to do was pull up her panties and jeans and me zip up. I helped Megan climb up the rock as it hurt her to use her hands. We got to the top of the rock and still no one was around. It was getting late and the sun was setting over the lake. It looked beautiful and we sat to enjoy it. We snuggled together and I kissed her sore hands.

"I'm sorry...do they hurt badly?"

"Not that bad. It looks worse than it is, besides that was incredible sex," Megan declared.

"Definitely," I agreed.

"The sunset is beautiful isn't it?"

"Yes, but not as beautiful as you," I responded.

"Thanks...I love you."

"I love you too," I said without reservation.

We didn't want to walk back in the dark, so we left as soon as the sun got low. Others were leaving the park as well, but as we got back to the main path we passed another group of two couples who were just arriving. They took the trail we just left. We walked a little way and I started laughing. Megan looked at me quizzically.

"I was just wondering whether those people were going to the rock to do what we just did."

"Maybe," Megan agreed with a chuckle.

"I was thinking what they would say if they saw what we left on the ground. That would be a sure sign of what we were up to," I laughed.

"Luckily it's getting too dark to see that," Megan giggled.

Megan sat beside me as we drove home. We kissed in her driveway for a while before she went inside. We were going to get together the next day too.

Driving home I got a text from Chris that he and Jennifer had set a date for marriage. The wedding would be next summer and he wanted to talk to me when I had a moment. When I called, he asked me to be his best man and of course I agreed. Then we discussed renting my uncle's place at the shore for a week. I told him that would cost a pretty penny. He said don't worry about it; Jennifer volunteered to pay for the whole thing. After talking about which week we wanted, I told him I'd check it out and get back to him.

I called my uncle after asking my mother if she thought it would be ok. She thought so and said to call. I'd have to take the week off from the park district. My uncle answered on the third ring. After saying hello and catching up a little, I asked the question. He had me hold while he looked at the rental schedule. It took a long time and I was beginning to think he'd come back saying no. However, when he came back he apologized for taking so long. It turned out that was a week that they had open, but planned to use themselves. He'd discussed it with my aunt and they agreed to move their vacation to another week instead, so we were good to go. He hesitated on the price, but I assured him we could pay the normal amount given Jennifer's family wealth.

I called Megan before calling Chris back. She was delighted with everything. She was happy for Jennifer and Chris with their engagement, and I thought I sensed a touch of jealousy. She covered it nicely, though, by moving on to the vacation. Megan left the phone briefly to ask her mother. When she came back she was excited and said she could go. Her mother was planning to be down that weekend anyway.

The next few weeks were basically routine stuff. I worked to save as much money as I could and even worked any overtime offered. Megan and I got together as often as work allowed, but usually just on weekends. She was working hard, also. I ran into Anna and Penny a few times at work and by Anna's garage. We shared a few beers once, but the sex of the past was nonexistent and wasn't even mentioned much. They only teased me a few times about missing my cock. Penny even questioned if I'd grown all over with a smile. Anna seemed so much tamer after her scary bachelor party event.

Megan had remembered one weekend to measure me while we were at her grandmother's. She'd brought a cloth tape measure, the kind used in sewing, on one of our dates. I knew I'd gotten taller, having grown an inch to six feet, five inches, but I never got around to checking out my cock. Megan got me hard with her mouth and surprised me by breaking out her tape. She measured me at nine and a half inches, or even ten inches if she pushed a little further into my nutsack. We settled on nine and three-quarters, accompanied by big smiles from both of us knowing we were probably stretching it a bit.

That night we fucked like rabbits and I brought Megan to more orgasms than either of us could count. We were both covered with sweat by the time I rolled off her and the couch to the rug in the basement. My cock was covered in our combined cum and I watched as sperm ran like a river from Megan's cunt onto the towel we now put down beforehand every time. Ironically, her grandmother was at Megan's house for dinner that night. We had the time to shower together before leaving.

The time arrived for our vacation with Jennifer and Chris. Megan and I were excited about the week as we headed down the shore on Saturday morning. The car was packed with luggage and bags of food. I even managed to get a case of beer and a quart of whisky with the help of an older friend at the park district.

Megan and I managed to unpack just as Jennifer and Chris arrived. We hugged them and helped them unpack. Less than an hour later, with the women looking gorgeous and hot in new bikinis, we headed for the beach. The July day was warm and the water nicely cool. Megan and I showed Chris and Jennifer how to body surf. They got the hang of it, but weren't as nuts for it as Megan and I were. They left the water to get some sun with Megan and me still competing for the best rides.

That night, after the girls made a nice dinner, we played ping pong, guys against girls. Jennifer was a decent athlete and she and Megan gave Chris and me a good run and close game. We were a little sweaty from the heat in the garage and playing hard. The girls were still in their bikinis and half distracted us during the game with their bodies bouncing and moving. I suggested we go for a late night swim. That didn't last too long though, as the water was cold without the warming sun.

Once dried and back on the blankets, we cuddled together as couples. Megan was sitting between my legs on the blanket with towels around both of us. I hugged her to me and she leaned back so we could kiss. Soon, I could feel my cock reacting to the warmth of her body and the passionate kisses. I wanted to lay her back and make love to her.

Wanting to see if we could get away with having sex, I glanced over to see what Chris and Jen were doing. Jen was on her back on the blanket and she and Chris were kissing. As I watched, Chris leaned back; he did so to help Jen remove her top. I caught a fast glimpse of her tits before they were back lying together. She was better endowed than Megan and her erect nipples looked bigger too. I was wondering how they'd look in the daylight when I looked up to see Chris looking at me. He stared for a second then smiled before going back to kissing Jen.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers