Crazy Uncle Ed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmangm
rmangm
30 Followers

"I need a minute to think, so I am going to ramble a bit. You must have been in hell. Chyna has already pledged herself to me. I expect Chloe to do the same and will bring her here after I finish with you. Though Chloe is going to get a serious attitude adjustment. Your life if you decide to stay here is going to get a lot better, Chyna to. Chloe... I am going to need to adjust her and she is not going to enjoy it but it needs to be done. What I need from you is a choice. I am not going to blackmail and hold you against your will like Ed did. What I will do is set you up where ever you want to go. Or if you choose to stay I can find a place for you as well. Tonight I am going to have Chloe kennel you. Will you be ok in there by yourself?"

"Yyyy..., Yes Master," she whispered. As I was thinking of what to do next, she whispered a slight bit more loudly, "Master, I want to stay here with you."

"You sure about that," I asked somewhat sarcastically.

"You are a good kind master."

"And how can you tell, we have only known each other for what 3ish hours?"

"I can tell, if we are having an open conversation, can I be open?"

"Of course...."

"Okay, stop me if I get anything wrong," she mimicked with a sly grin. "You knew how and enjoyed dominating women long before you came here. You are somewhat surprised, but not really, that your uncle kept slaves. You believe women are to serve their men as their masters. And you think I am some sort of monster for letting Master do as he wished with Chloe, but you are still thinking of her as my daughter, when she is most definitely not."

I nodded my head at that.

"You are not a sadist, Oh I know that you will deliver discipline if you have to but you won't enjoy it. There is a monster in there somewhere, but it is not a danger to me or Chyna. Unless we displease you somehow...Chloe on the other hand has reason to worry."

Silence.

"Because you either really don't like blonde white girls or you really like being rough with them. I saw what you did to Chloe, and I saw how you enjoyed it. You and I are about the same age, I am a little younger. You have been forcing women to submit probably from the time you started dating. While I have been forced to submit my entire life."

The silence stuck around for almost minutes before I prompted, "anything else?"

"No Master," she quietly whispered.

"How do you know I haven't been abusing your 'real' daughter Chyna?"

"You may have, probably have been having sex with her, but you haven't been raping her. While I was telling you my story, I saw the disgust on your face. My Master loved you like a brother. He talked about you all the time. You are the ONLY relative he ever talked about. You are on the same level as him, but you are not the same. I know this to be true. You can't tell me different."

I sighed and pondered what to do. Then I started brainstorming out loud again. "There being at least two sides to every store, you are still staying the night in the kennel but expect to be moved here to the house shortly. I will have little use for the kennel or rape house. You are done for today get dressed."

Instead she crawled to me and says "Are you sure there is nothing else I can do for you tonight?"

"Are you saying that because you don't want to go or you want to do something else for me?"

"Both. I want to stay at your side, and I would very much like to, um do something, anything that you might want to do..."

As tempting as the offer was I had to decline, "Soon, but not tonight." I got up to walk to the door and Sara dutifully rose and followed. As an afterthought though I slide the shirt off of her shoulders and tell her that she does not need to wear clothes here.

As we are walking out back to the trailer, a moment of clarity hits me. Chloe is the sensual pleasure slave, got it. Chyna is the whore shared to the community ... Ed probably resented her, spoiled Chloe the more so for it and shared Chyna out as much as possible to degrade, humilate her. Jim filled Ed's bi-sexual cravings and his sadistic side. What role did Sara play? Was Sara just old news now that Ed had two young vixens to play with? That didn't fit in with Uncle Ed. As demented and crazy as he was, there was usually a reason for his madness. There was a reason that he kept her here. I was still missing a piece. And I wasn't going to get it from Sara, nor Chyna - she was to far removed. Jim was dead. That left Chloe to fill in the missing link.

Before walking her back I grab a few items from the basement.

It's dark by the time we reach the trailer. Because of the late hour Chloe doesn't see us approach, doesn't realize that Sara is nude and surely doesn't realize her new life is about to begin.

rmangm
rmangm
30 Followers