Crazy Uncle Ed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmangm
rmangm
30 Followers

Before I enter her I whisper, "come for me whore," and I both felt and saw a small shudder passes through her.

I finally slipped into her soaking wet pussy and I think that the resulting orgasm surprised both of us. Both in the suddenness of its appearance and the power with which it erupted from her. For the first time that I had her, and I learned later, the first time ever her juices squirted out of her pussy and down my legs. Regardless her screams and nails digging into my back energized me and I dove into her with a passion that I didn't know I had, she had barely come down from that when more started to hit her. She became an machine convulsing from the pleasure erupting from between her legs. She came down finally but that is when I lifted up off her and started slapping her demanding more which eventually came. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and joined her, exploding inside of her, howling like a madman. When done, I just laid my full weight on top of her. Resting inside of her, as crazy as it sounds - enjoying the closeness of my whore.

After catching my breath, I lifted off of her ever so slightly. My now soft cock sliding out of her abused pussy. Looking down at her I am struck by a beauty that I never saw before. "You are not a whore any longer. You will never serve any other than man than me" I tell her. Staring into her innocent young eyes is intoxicating, "I am not sharing you with anyone do you understand?"

"Yes Master, Thank you Master," she replied with tears in her eyes.

"You will however, remain my personal slut and slave, to be used whenever I hunger for you."

"Yes Master, Master...?"

"Yes Chy?"

"You were with my mom this morning? That makes you my Daddy...."

Perfect, "You may call me Daddy if you wish."

"Master, I want to spend forever with you", she whispers. Even this close to her I barely heard her. "Daddy, I want you to possess me completely."

"I will, but one day at a time Chy, I have a lot to do today, mostly reading and research. But Chloe has failed me. So yes, I have met the brat that is Chloe, but I want you. This is probably a mistake, telling you this, but I am good at doing stuff the hard way. I want you. Do you understand?"

The tears streaming down her face told me that she did. Gently, I lay my weight back down on top of her, our bodies merging again, differently this time. When she calms down a bit I task her for the morning, staring into her eyes. "After you make breakfast you are going to stay downstairs, I will let you know what I want from you then. I am going back to the shower, you of course are not, you are going into the kitchen. Omelette, and toast will be fine, surprise me with the fillings."

I rise to the shower, but not before letting her clean me off. An act that nearly gets me hard again. After my shower I head down to the office. The last 24 hours were incredible, little did I know that the next 24 would be equally insane.

rmangm
rmangm
30 Followers
12