Crazy Uncle Ed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmangm
rmangm
29 Followers

When Chyna was done she jumped up and jumped into my arms saying thank you. We kissed and she didn't offer her tongue for which she was abruptly slapped. I kissed her again and was offered what was mine correctly and she damn near tried to suck my tongue out of my mouth. I took one last look at the pet with the giant dildo still stuck in her before turning to lead Chyna up to the bedroom.

"Sara follow" I ordered as we passed through the kitchen.

When we had arrived in the bedroom, Sara had caught up and I laid out some rules. Sara will sleep at the foot of the bed on the floor. Chyna will sleep in the bed with me. Chyna you will never sit on or lay in this bed unless I am with you. Neither of you are allowed to walk in this room, you will both crawl on hands and knees. Whatever else you may have been allowed to wear in the rest of the house, you will be completely nude in this room. Neither of you will ever have any hair anywhere below the neck. Sara, you are responsible for ensuring that both or you are shaved at all times.

"Questions?"

"Good, All of us are funky and in need of a bath, shower then bed time. Sara go get the shower warmed up, and get Chyna clean. I forgot something I will be right there." I ushered them into the bathroom playfully spanking bottoms on the way, and then went downstairs to the kitchen and got pets bowl. I filled another bowl with water and took both of them down to the basement.

Pet had removed the dildo from her now gaping pussy. I put the food next to her and told her that I expected her to eat and drink all of it by morning or there would be hell to pay. She just stared off in the distance with vacant eyes and I knew that she would jump at the chance to serve another Master. I just didn't know if I wanted to release my punching bag or not...

I returned to the master bathroom to find it steamed up and into the shower to find Chyna just finishing soaping down her mother. As soon as I entered I felt both of there hands on me, soaping me, massaging me, cleaning me. As they worked I talked to Sara, "Sara, are you gaining a greater understanding of how I want you positioned in this house now? You are not over anyone, and no one except me is over you. But you and Chyna are my property. And I expect you to take care of Chyna and yourself. I am not going to do an Ed to you, but I don't want to come in here again and see Chyna washing you, understand?"

"Yes Master"

As I rinsed off I said, "Good, Chyna is my trophy and you are going to keep my trophy clean polished and sexy. You are also going to take care of that trash down in the basement. We will talk more about that later. Now you two come here, that's it, come together. Chyna, teach your mom what you learned today." I watched as they kissed, then Chyna telling her mom what to do, and how to do it better.

"Is she ready," I prompted as they continued an extended embrace.

"I think so Master," Chyna said.

I reached down and sampled Sara, and found her acceptable. "Good job, I only ever want to teach either of you once, then one should teach the other. Make sure she has it then come to bed," I said as I backed out of the shower to the sight of mother and daughter engaging in a passionate embrace.

It wasn't until an hour later that an exhausted Chyna joined me in bed.

rmangm
rmangm
29 Followers
12