Cream Pie Fresh From the Oven

Story Info
How I came to eat my first cream pie.
1.1k words
4.49
170.4k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fix8ion
fix8ion
37 Followers

For those of you who have read my first submission, you may remember that I have a slight foot fetish and a bit of a submissive side in certain situations. I like to please whatever woman that I am with. I love to eat a woman out. To me there is nothing sexier than having a woman laid out on her back with her feet up on my shoulders and her pussy spread wide open glistening with the juices of her excitement and anticipation. When I move forward and lightly lick the outside of her pussy lips watch her slowly lean her head backwards, close her eyes and hear that first soft moan of pleasure escape her lips I start to get turned on.

I can't help myself. At that point I am hers. I will do anything to continue to please her and make sure that she is satisfied and has an orgasm. This story is about the desire to do just that and the first time I licked my load of cum from a woman's pussy.

One night I was lying in bed with my girlfriend talking about how things had transpired throughout the work day. As we did so, she was lightly tracing the underside of my penis with her nails. She would run her hands up and down my penis occasionally going lower to rub my perineum. Little did she know that as she went lower to rub that spot, I had thoughts about what it would be like to have her go even lower and start to rub the rim of my ass. I have a very active imagination, especially since I had been reading some of the stories on this site about women using vibrators and strap-on dildos on the men in their lives. All sorts of hot scenarios came to mind as she rubbed my throbbing hard on.

I started to rub her pussy lips working her open until I felt the first trace of moisture leak out onto her outer lips. My girl gets extremely wet when she is aroused. This night was no exception. I rolled her over onto her back and while kneeling, placed the tip of my penis at the opening of her pussy. I left it there at the opening and rubbed it back and forth on her clit. She moved her legs around my ass and pulled me into her. The sound she made when I entered her was so sexy and lust filled that I thought I was going to come right then and there. I started off trying to go slow because I was very aroused and did not want to come too quickly. I had no chance. She started to lift her legs and rub her feet with her high arches and soft smooth skin all over my chest. I was in heaven.

As I stroked in and out of her she ran her feet up onto my face and back down my chest and sides. She then moved one of her feet up near my mouth and traced the outline of my lips with the big toe of one of her feet. My mind raced as I took her toe into my mouth. I slid her big toe slowly in and out of my mouth like I had witnessed her do many times to my penis. She closed her eyes and let out another soft little moan. I started to feel cum rushing up my cock and pumped faster. Within seconds I was spurting my seed into her. She was panting with excitement as I pulled out of her and started to settle down on top of her. She put her hands on me to stop me and asked me to roll over onto my back.

I rolled over on my back and she started to straddle me. I assumed that she was just going to sit on top of me and lay in my arms. She took my arms and placed them above my head and moved up so that my arms were partially pinned under her knees and moved her pussy above my face. She breathlessly whispered for me to eat her pussy and make her come as she settled down on my face. I wanted to take care of her and make sure that she had an orgasm. As soon as she settled on my face I started to panic for a moment as I realized that I had just shot a load inside her and was about to taste my cum right from her steamy pussy. She started to rock her pussy in slow movements back and forth from my nose, across my mouth and onto my chin. I licked her pussy whenever it crossed my mouth and tasted to see what my load would taste like. At first I did not taste anything different that what I normally experienced. In the next instant my mouth was flooded with our combined juices. It was so creamy and much to my surprise I actually enjoyed the taste. I licked like a madman and sucked my cum right out her pussy and in a very short time she started to breath heavily. She reached for my head and gripped my hair and pulled me into her pussy and moaned that she was going to come. She started shaking and rocked on my face for about 10 seconds until she became too sensitive and rolled off my face.

My face was a mess. I was covered in a mixture of her pussy juice and my cum. My goatee was soaked. I lay there not saying a word for a few minutes. My mind was racing trying to grasp what had just happened. She looked over at me and asked me if I was ok with what just happened. I thought for a moment and asked her if she thought I would be weird or gay if I told her that I liked it. She just shook her head no. The fact that she was so excited and came so hard on my face turned me on intensely. I told her that she could use my face every time she needed to finish.

She just smiled and said." Don't think that I didn't notice how you reacted when I touched your ass." I blushed and tried to deny it. She looked at me and said "We can try that another time. Read a few more stories about it so it stays in your head. I'm sure you will want to try it if I get you horny enough. Much like I did tonight. "My jaw dropped. She admitted that she had some of the stories I had been reading on cream pies and figured that she would just do it and give me one straight from the oven before I had a chance to back out. I told her if she takes charge like she did tonight, my ass was all hers.

fix8ion
fix8ion
37 Followers