Cream Pie Loving Switch Hitter

Story Info
Night falls and they switch roles.
4.1k words
4.15
151.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
575 Followers

Even though we fell asleep after midnight I awoke when the sunlight filtered into the room. Our positions reversed sometime during the night. I was now pressed against her buttocks.

My cock was hard, no doubt from me needing to urinate than being aroused. Nonetheless I pressed it between her cheeks enjoying the feel of her flesh around my cock. "Now this is a way to wake up," I thought.

I lay there a few more minutes and caressed her right breast. She didn't stir, but her nipple did stiffen. I thought about turning her over and sucking on her breasts and eating her until she woke up, but decided to let her rest. I sadly extricated my penis from between her cheeks and got up, padded over to the bathroom, hard-on swaying.

I turned on the shower and my urgency to urinate became greater. I peed, flushed the toilet then got in the shower. I let the warm water massage me as I soaped down. I thought about last night and how much I enjoyed it. Today was Wednesday; the party was in four days. I got out of the shower, dried off, noticed I still didn't need to shave, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and applied deodorant. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and admitted I liked my new appearance. I went into the bedroom and looked at the clock radio. It was only 5:15. I put on a pair of long pajamas and a t-shirt and went into the kitchen where I made a pot of coffee. I took the towels out of the dryer and folded them as the coffee percolated.

After I folded towels I returned to our bedroom and gathered up the dirty clothes. I started another load of wash, emptied the dishwasher, set the table for breakfast and decided on the morning menu. I drank a cup of coffee and started on a second. It was now 6 o'clock and I still had a half-hour to kill.

I went into the family room and sat down on the couch resting my legs on the coffee table. I nursed my coffee and reflected on the previous evening. My thoughts centered on Frank and Jean. I couldn't help but picture them having intercourse. I imagined what it was like to be Jean having Frank her with his large cock, being brought to orgasm in a savage poling session. I fantasized Frank fucking me. My thoughts then drifted to Jean and how she secretly desired to be a man and to have a woman lover. Our relationship is really getting crazy I thought.

I had the radio on low and I heard the d.j. say it was 6:30. I grudgingly ceased my daydreaming and woke the kids up. Certain they were going to get out of bed I began breakfast. I let Jean sleep. I finished dressing while the kids ate. As they gathered their school bags I quickly cleaned off the breakfast dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I poured a last cup of coffee and took it with me as we headed out the door. On the way to school my thoughts now drifted to the coming evening. The kids went into school and I drove off after ensuring they were safely inside.

I drove to work wondering what Jean would do to me tonight. Work was anything but routine. There were a few crises my bosses overreacted to. I worked through lunch, then decided to take an early afternoon break. Certain the locker room was empty I decided to take a quick run. I was in luck. No one was in the locker room as I changed clothes. I did a quick stretch, remembering how I teased Frank, and began my run. I felt very energetic and thought it must be from all the sex Jean and I are lately having.

I returned to the gym and entered the locker room. I was sweating and needed a shower. The room was empty and I stripped, wrapped a towel around my waist and proceeded to the shower. I had intended to take a quick shower, but the water felt good. I let it beat on my shoulders and back. I heard someone enter the shower and I turned away from him. I was suddenly very conscious of not having any body hair.

I imagined he was looking at me thinking, "Freak."

I turned off the shower and moved towards my hanging towel.

I thought I was safe when I heard my boss say, "Great day for a run."

I turned to him and said, "Yeah, this weather makes running a real pleasure."

Our eyes locked and then I felt his scan over me. His facial _expression changed ever so slightly as he looked at my chest then down at my cock. He looked like he wanted to say something, but he didn't. I turned to go and now felt his eyes glued to my ass. I grabbed my towel and dried off. He finished his shower, toweled off, and walked over to where I was. His locker was five down from mine. He didn't say anything or even acknowledge me. I glanced at him and all I saw was hair. A hairy chest, hairy legs, and when he slightly turned towards me, a hairy crotch. As he put on his deodorant all I could think was hairy underarms.

I finished dressing and swore he was looking at me out of the corner of his eye. I thought I'll be the butt of jokes for the next year. I wished I had my body hair back.

I told him, "See you in the office."

He said, "Yeah, we have a meeting in an hour."

I went back to the office and tried to concentrate on work, but couldn't. He came by and got me and we went to the meeting. I thought about explaining to him why I had no body hair, but thought what's the use. My boss likes to tell jokes and I thought he's probably thinking of something to say about me. The meeting began; he told a joke and it had nothing to do with me or body hair. I breathed a sigh of relief.

I beat feet as soon as work ended. I thought I have to quit running during lunch until my hair returns. I drove home exhausted from worry.

I pulled in the driveway. The kids were outside in the front yard playing. I said hello, spun one or two of them around, shot a few hoops, pumped up a low bike tire thinking I might have to patch it later, and made my way inside the house. I could hear the kids yelling outside. Jean was in the kitchen making dinner. She was wearing a denim dress. Her hands were messy from food preparation. She offered me a cheek to kiss as I walked up to her.

I kissed her cheek and said, "Hello, how was your day?"

"Very nice," she answered, "I slept in late, exercised, took a nice bath, went to lunch, picked up the kids. And how was yours?"

I told her about my locker room counter. She thought it was hilarious. She put the dish in the oven and set the timer. She went to the sink and washed her hands. As she dried them, she looked at me.

She put the dish towel down and said, "Come with me."

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

She said, "The kids will keep themselves entertained for another 15 to 20 minutes."

She turned, locked the door, then pulled me to her and we embraced and kissed. She leaned against the wall as we exchanged deep wet kisses. I felt myself harden against her body. She broke from our kiss and looked intently at me.

She whispered, "I forgot to tell you. Frank stopped by."

"When?"

"A few minutes before you came home. He wasn't here for very long. He had something he wanted to discuss."

I felt my throat tighten. My mouth became dry. And my cock swelled.

"I didn't see him."

"Oh, he left out the back door when he heard you outside."

I don't know why, but I said, "He could have stayed. Did he finish what he had to tell you?"

She played along. "Yes, it didn't take very long."

All these euphemisms for Frank and Jean having a quickie were driving me mad. I hungrily kissed her, dropped to my knees, and hugged her crotch to my face as I wrapped my arms around her legs. I moved my arms up to caress her buttocks; they were bare. I lifted her skirt and rested my head against her bush. She spread her legs and held her dress up as I pressed my face against her. I inhaled deeply and smelled him and her.

She said, "Hurry, we don't have much time."

I spread her labia open; his sperm oozed out. I stuck my tongue out and began to lick him from her. As I cleaned Frank from her, Jean's juices flowed. I moved more under her so I could run my tongue inside of her. She draped one leg over my back and held herself up by standing on one leg and leaning against the wall. She held my head against her and began imploring me to lick her clean. She asked me if this is what I wanted and I said yes.

She said, "You like how I taste right now, don't you?"

I mumbled, "I love it."

She orgasmed rather quickly. She was sweating, her cheeks rosy, her respirations rapid, when she pushed me away. I was still very much aroused and wanted to climax. We heard the door to the house open. The kids were coming back inside. I stood up. She pulled me close and kissed me.

She said, "You'll have to wait until later. Go wash your face."

I went to the bathroom and she said, "Throw me a towel."

She took the towel and hurriedly dried between her legs.

She threw it back and said, "Smell it."

I put it to my nose. What a sweet smell. I washed my face as she exited the bedroom.

I thought, "God I'm so horny."

I was sorely tempted to lock the bathroom door and masturbate. I even started to pull my cock out but thought it better to wait.

I calmed down and joined them in the family room. Jean was talking to the kids so I went and set the table. Besides wanting to cum, I had one other thought on my mind, Jean having a quickie with my boorish neighbor Frank. I wondered where and pictured them in our bedroom on top of our bed hurriedly fucking. She pulls her panties off as he unzips his pants and pulls his cock out. They are both aroused. She grabs his cock and guides him in. He slams it in and out of her. They know they don't have much time. He's hung and every move his cock makes stimulates her. Her arms are around him as he moves in and out of her. She moans softly telling him how much she loves him fucking her. He doesn't respond as he's working too hard to talk, but his fucking gets even more energetic. She feels her orgasm build and then it hits. She moves against him and she feels his body tighten.

His eyelids flutter as he moans, "Uh."

She can feel his cock spasm as he ejaculates. He resumes moving inside her after he cums enjoying the feel of her vagina around his slowly shrinking cock. He's been blessed. Even though he is in his 50s, he's a heavy cummer. He has amazing staying power, is still good for a second and even third climax, and he doesn't rapidly shrink after he cums.

I leave the kitchen and walk back to our bedroom. I look at our bed, but see nothing to indicate Jean and Frank were there. I do a quick walk through of the kids' bedrooms. Nothing. I now think they must have been standing up. A whole new set of mental pictures appears. I return to the kitchen.

Jean joined me in the kitchen.

She said, "Thanks, you don't know how much I needed that."

I smiled back and said, "You can't imagine how much I want you right now."

She commiserated saying, "I understand, but I'll make it up to you."

The rest of the evening went fast. Dinner, clean up, homework, baths, a little t.v., bedtime stories, and into bed. It was 9:30 when Jean and I were able to slow down. She didn't waste any time.

As soon as the kids were in bed, she started walking to the bedroom and asked, "Care to join me?"

I didn't need a second invitation. I got up and followed her.

She said, "Lock the door, take off your clothes, and meet me in the bathroom."

I stripped while she was in the bathroom. She had closed the door and I opened it. She had two folding chairs set up. She directed me to sit in one.

I sat down and she said, "Time to do your face."

She sat across from me and told me to close my eyes. She said this will sting a little but we need to thin out your eyebrows.

I threw caution to the wind as she began to pluck hair from my eyebrows. In a few minutes she was done. I opened my eyes and she handed me a mirror. She had done a good job; the eyebrows were softer but not too feminine looking. She then began applying the makeup, base, blush, mascara, concealer, eyeliner, lipstick. I sat there anxiously awaiting the results. She commented on my complexion and said she thought I might need fake eyelashes but they could wait until Saturday night. Only when she finished did she let me look in the mirror.

I held the mirror to my face and thought to myself, "I really am pretty."

She could see in my expression how pleased I was with her work. She smiled and put away the makeup.

She turned to me and said, "I put your clothes in the bottom left drawer. The wig is in the closet behind you. Put them on and join me in bed. And for the rest of the evening your name is Michelle."

She exited the bathroom closing the door behind her.

I opened the drawer and took out my outfit. I sat down and rolled on the stockings. I then put on the panties thinking she must have finished the wash I started this morning. I then slipped the nightgown over my head. Last I put the wig on. I looked at myself in the mirror. I really did look like a woman and a nice looking one at that. Michelle left the bathroom in search of her Jean.

Jean was standing by the bed naked with Pinky our strap on secured to her.

Jean said, "For now I'm Frank. Get on the bed on all fours facing me."

I positioned myself on the bed.

Jean said, "Michelle, I'm going to fuck you but right now I want you to suck me. Do you want to suck me?"

"Yes, Frank, I do."

Jean moved forward and put her cock against my mouth. I opened it and she thrust it in. I sucked on it for a few seconds.

Jean said, "That feels good. You have a hot mouth. You like sucking my cock don't you?"

"Yes, Frank I do."

He pulled out of my mouth and said, "Move so your head faces the headboard."

I heard Frank open a lid. He got on the bed and he lifted my nightgown. He ran a hand between my legs and softly stroked me.

"We'll have to take these off."

He pulled my panties down. I put my legs together as he peeled them off of me. I am very aroused. I lowered my head to the pillow; my bottom is raised as Frank lubricated me. His hand caressed me.

He wiped his hand off on a towel and then moved to mount me. I felt his cock between my buttocks and then it pressed against my anus.

He asked, "Michelle, you want me to fuck you don't you?"

"Yes Frank I do."

He pushed into me slow and steady. He told me to relax, to push back. More of him went in. I feel incredibly filled and stretched. He gave me time to adjust his size as he began to fuck in and out of me. As he moved out I feel my body try to expel him and then I cried out as he pushed back in. Yes, his cock feels good.

As he fucked me he stroked me. He was quiet the sound of his cock moving in and out of me made a squishing sound.

I was breathing hard as my climax built. He continued to stroke me. He sped up the pace as I swelled in his hand. He jacked me, his fingers were slick with lubricant and I moved against his hand and moved against his cock. I wanted to stretch out and cum, but I willed myself to stay in the same position. I thrusted my hips forward fucking Frank's hand and backwards to meet his cock.

I began to cum; Frank milked me dry. I knew my cum was getting all over my nightie. He pushed into me and pressed against me. I finished and now I wanted him out of me. He pulled out, my muscles helped him. I felt an emptiness inside of me and a slight burning sensation. I lay there. Frank got off the bed and went to the bathroom. I heard the shower running, drawers opening and closing.

The bathroom door opened. Jean came out wearing a cotton nightgown.

She said, "Michelle, your turn. If you need to change nightgowns, I have one hanging on the bathroom door."

I got up and entered the bathroom. I took the wig off. I needed fresh lipstick. I'll have Jean show me how tomorrow. I took the nightgown and stockings off. I turned on the shower. We have a hand wand. I stepped in and rinsed my body. I used my wife's soap. I'm careful to not get my face wet.

I feel refreshed though my bottom is sore. It's a pleasant soreness for now but I wonder how I'll feel when I defecate the next time. I towel off. There is another cotton nightgown hanging on the door. It's an off-white color. I put it on letting it drop over me. I suddenly feel very sexy. The nightgown hangs to mid-thigh. I look in the drawer and pull out another pair of panties. I rationalize it saying I am in character and I want nothing male to show. The reality is I like the way they feel. I put them on and then I put the wig on. I adjust it.

I take one last look at my reflection and think, "Beautiful."

I exit the bathroom. Jean has been busy. She has lit two scented candles. She is under the covers.

She says, "Get in bed Michelle."

I walk over and get in bed. We turn on our sides facing each other. She caresses my face as she nears me. "Hmmm, so smooth. You really are pretty, Michelle."

I don't know how to respond other than with, "Thanks."

She runs her fingers through my hair, "Your hair is so soft."

She kisses me lightly on the lips. I kiss back. She runs her hand across the back of my nightgown and pulls me close to her. We begin kissing, soft french kisses. Her breath smells clean and minty. I run my tongue across her teeth, smooth I think. I'm glad I brushed mine also.

I don't try to disguise my voice; it would detract from the moment. I instead decide to not speak unless she asks me a question. She kisses my cheek and I turn my head as she kisses my neck and then she licks my ears and nibbles on my earlobe. Her tongue is very soft against my skin.

Her only comment as she does this is, "Smooth."

I remain passive, my head turned so she can kiss and lick my ear and neck.

I move my head and she turns her. I return the favor. I can feel her shiver as I lick her ear. She loves to have earlobes nibbled on. I kiss her neck. She keeps her head turned. I lift her nightgown and she lifts her buttocks allowing me to raise it. It's bunched up high on her chest. I caress her breasts, each hand takes a nipple and rolls it. I feel them harden and I pinch then pull them.

She said, "Michelle, suck my tits."

I bend down and take a breast in my mouth. I suck then lightly chew on them. I tug a nipple with my teeth careful not to hurt her. I do the same with her other breast. Her breasts are slick with my saliva and the nipples look ready to burst.

I kiss down. She has on panties. I get between her legs and pull her panties off. She raises her hips and I pull them down to where she kicks them off.

"Michelle," she moans softly, "Eat me."

I go down on her. She is soaking wet. I go slow, rubbing my face against her tender wet flesh. She moans when I do that. Her legs are splayed wide. I press my lips against her vagina and thrust my tongue in her. She continues to call me Michelle and tells me how good my tongue feels. I move my hands under her buttocks and cup them. I lay flat on my stomach, her buttocks in my hand as I make love to her with my mouth. I eat her for what seems like half an hour. I move from spot to spot. I take her labia and run my tongue along it. I lightly flick then suck her clitoris. I tongue fuck her. She pulls her legs up and I lick her anus. She presses my head against her flesh as I drink from her.

Every few moments she moans, "Michelle, your mouth is so good. Michelle, lick me. Michelle, you're a good lover."

Her orgasm is slow to develop. I feel her peak and I move away teasing her. I do this several times bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

She is getting mad, "Michelle, let me climax. I need to climax."

I finally relent and bring her to orgasm. I love the way her body stiffens as she climaxes. I have to work at staying between her legs because she always tries to close them. I can feel her leg muscles strain to close and I push against them keeping her open to me. She gushes juice and I attempt to lick up what I can. My hands are slippery as her buttocks are completely soaked as is the sheet below us.

Miguel59
Miguel59
575 Followers
12