Creaming Her Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh Nancy hurry, come here!!!'' He quickly turned about but as my face was now leveled with his cock the first spurt of cum landed on my lips and nose, he then lowered his cock and sprayed the rest of his orgasm on my quivering tits.

'`Dad can you spank them please. Mom says they need to be spanked for the lotion to take effect.'' I told him still recovering from the shock of being spurted on my face.

He roughly started hitting both my wet breasts with opened palms a good dozen times, I was fighting hard not to scream in pleasure as my finger was still deeply lodged inside my cunt and my orgasm finally rolled over me. I closed my eyes, the scent of his drying sperm on me was intoxicating, I finally recovered from my orgasm I could feel him rubbing his flaccid cock on my hard nipples, then I felt it being rubbed over my lips, nose and face cheeks, it smelled a bit strong but I enjoyed inhaling his sexual male odor.

I hear him say in a whisper, "You know Nancy, it also does wonders for your face, clears up all the pimples you get during your period.''

After he was done rubbing his sperm laced cock head on my face, I heard him quickly exit the bathroom. Recovering from my orgasm , my legs still shaky, I stood up and rubbed the remaining gobs of sperm on my body and proceeded in making myself ready to head out to university. I could feel the sperm already drying and caking around my tits, tightening and lifting them, the smell turning from that musky male scent to a sweet very pleasant odor. The juice on my face was quickly drying so I hurried in applying my makeup and powder, got dressed and headed off to school.

That evening, when I was getting ready for bed, I decided to skip the pajamas and head naked towards my parent's room. I slowly opened their door and noticed that they were both sleeping; I gently climbed onto their bed and lay in between my mother and father. I faced my tits and pussy towards my father while I prodded my butt towards my mother. My father was lying on his back naked so I gently reached under the covers and started rubbing his large mushroom shaped head, making him shudder in pleasure while I felt my mother's finger enter inside my asshole from behind. I yelped out loud in pain, but by then she was passed my sphincter and my anal muscles flexed and relaxed around her index.

I whispered leaning over my shoulder, "Mom, I'm not too clean there right now''

She answered with a smile, "Don't worry Nancy, I'm just opening it so your father can insert his cream for a deep treatment.''

I gently raised myself on all fours raising my ass in my mothers face; she quickly pulled her finger outside of me. I glanced back and saw her first sniffing it then slowly sucking on it. I pulled the covers off my father and ravenously engulfed his now awakening penis in my mouth. I heard him moan gently as I rolled my tongue over his knob and gently started sucking and licking his penis. He slowly started getting an erection.

"Good job Nancy, now he's all ready to give us our treatment'' I head my mother say over my shoulder.

She gently prodded me forward until I straddled my father's legs then she guided his penis inside me, parting my now wet lips and guiding him inside my vagina. She then straddled his face facing me, opening her pussy lips with her fingers letting him suck on her cunt.

"Now Nancy, milk you dad for me, but don't let him cum, I need his sperm on my breasts!''

I closed my eyes, enjoying my dad's pulsating hot penis inside me, I started gyrating my hips and pretty soon I was humping him madly, my breasts flopping around, their heavy weight hurting me. Then I heard a soft grunt and I felt his dick spasm, I could feel the cool sensation of his sperm splashing inside me instantly bringing me to orgasm.

I heard my mom yell out, "Nooo you silly slut! We need that cum! You dirty little bitch you need a spanking!''

She then pushed me off my father, I fell on my back on the bed, she then mounted me in a 69 position. Then I felt the intense pain of her spanking my now cum dripping pussy. I knew she was getting aroused from spanking my clit I could smell the fishy odor now escaping from her opening pussy lips, pulsating in rhythm to my yelps from her spanking my pussy, I deeply buried my face in her odorous pussy and lapped at her pulsating hole, she tasted much better than she smelled and as soon as I started licking around her hole and sucking her lips she stopped torturing my bruised cunt.

I saw that my father had climbed off the bed and had poked his still erected rob in her face and she was now sucking it avidly.

Seeing me lapping at my mother's cunt my dad quickly came. He promptly took his dick out of my mother's mouth and lowered it at my cunt and her breasts. I felt his cum hitting her in the face and dribbling down towards my now closed pussy lips. Instantly cooling my bruised skin he rubbed it gently on her tits and nipples then around my pussy lips and clitoris. He then lowered his face towards my reddened swollen pussy and licked my vagina thoroughly.

My nipples and outer pussy lips extended and swollen from the spanking, basking in the sweet musky smell of my mother's vaginal secretions all over my face, I slowly drifted off to sleep my father still lapping at his cum inside my pussy.

12