Creampie Chrissy Ch. 03

Story Info
Chrissy's birthday wish comes true.
741 words
4.23
75.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers

Part 3 - A Very Happy Birthday

Chrissy's birthday was coming up in a few weeks, and her boyfriend wanted to give her something really special. She was reluctant at first to tell him what she really wanted, but after he insisted, she divulged her fantasy birthday.

He thought about it for a few minutes and said he liked the idea, but there would be a surprise twist that if she agreed to, without her knowing what it was, he'd arrange the fantasy to become reality. She agreed, assuring him that she'd do whatever it was he wanted. Her arousal whetted, she grasped his hand and led him to the bedroom.

The big day came, and they went out to an early dinner to celebrate. All through dinner Chrissy's mind was preoccupied with the events to come, and the surprise condition that her boyfriend stipulated. She enjoyed herself, and managed to mercilessly tease his erection under the table, figuring that if he was going to ejaculate inside her later, she wanted a nice big payload. He whispered that she was getting him intensely aroused, whereupon she just smiled and kept up the teasing. After a liesurely dessert, during which Chrissy continued to tease her boyfriend, they went home.

At 7:30 that evening the guests started arriving. By 8:00 there were eight others - 5 males, 3 of whom brought girlfriends. Festivities went on until 9:00, when Chrissy's boyfriend made his announcement.

Chrissy, blushing, stood beside him while he described the forthcoming event.

"Okay, you all know about the special gift that we're going to give Chrissy tonight. First, I'm going to tie her to the bed spread-eagled; and she'll have a blindfold so that she can't see who is doing her. Also, I'd like for no one to let her know who you are - that'll be the mystery for her. Every one here has given me their firm commitment that after they come inside Chrissy, she'll get her pussy eaten."

Susie, one of the female guests, visibly licked her lips at that point.

"... But it may be from a different person," he added, seeing Susie's reaction. She smiled knowingly.

"When you're finished, come out and I'll send the next one in."

He led Chrissy to the bedroom, had her take off her shoes, panties and top, and situated her in a spread-eagled position. He bound her wrists and ankles to the bedposts so that she had limited movement, and tied a silk scarf firmly around her eyes. Then he lifted her skirt to expose her womanhood.

Then he determined the sequence of Chrissy's attentions by having the male guests draw numbers from a hat.

The guy who picked number 1 went in, closed the door, and quickly undressed. Chrissy was creaming already. Her vulnerable beauty resulted in a rather quick ejaculation, and he kept pumping until he had softened considerably. Those in the adjoining room could tell when Chrissy was getting her creampie eaten, since she unabashedly, and loudly, vocalized her pleasure.

The second one in sequence took his girlfriend Roxanne in with him. She watched while he plowed Chrissy's womanhood with his stiff erection. A short while later he tensed up and spurted his reservoir of cum inside the bound girl. When he sucked the semen from Chrissy, his girlfriend had him kiss her and he snowballed the creampie into her mouth.

The scene continued, with Chrissy in a blissful state from the sequential creampie desserts.

The last one to go in was Susie and her boyfriend. After her boyfriend thoroughly fucked Chrissy, he unabashedly spurted inside her. Susie looked on with a sensuously hungry countenance. He withdrew and Susie got between Chrissy's legs and treated herself to the creamy dessert.

Chrissy's boyfriend went into the bedroom and untied her. Chrissy then freshened up. He had her keep her panties off when she joined the rest of them. The party went on till midnight, when all of the guests left with satisfied smiles. Chrissy looked at her boyfriend with sensuous eyes. He saw her desire.

Soon afterward, Chrissy's boyfriend fucked her slowly and deliberately, building up as much payload as possible. Chrissy enjoyed the liesurely plowing, in sharp contrast to that of the other guys earlier that evening. When he did ejaculate, he plowed furiously, and then had Chrissy straddle his mouth. She climaxed twice while he sucked every last bit of cream from her pussy.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers