Creampie Condo

Story Info
Exterminator gets busted and made to pay.
1.9k words
4.41
67.5k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,410 Followers

I own the rights to the pest control services in an upscale hi-rise condominium on the beach. It's a great job because all the people are all very young and successful. The wives and girlfriends are usually all knock outs, too.

Since this was my second year spraying this building, I knew where all the really good looking women lived. I looked forward to seeing them in the halls or on the way back from the beach.

On one particular occasion, I was going to start spraying early on the 15th floor. There was a brunette that lived there with her husband, that I thought was beautiful. She had often tried to set me up with her single friends but something always seemed to screw up the plans.

Being single had its benefits in this line of work. I stayed in good shape and am in my early thirty's. So I met lots of ladies at the building. But I never went out with any of them.

Well, back on the 15th floor, I saw my favorite brunette. Her name is Sophia. She is 23 y/o. She doesn't work because her husband is an attorney and does pretty well.

She asked me if I was going to be spraying on her floor today. I answered that I would but it would be later on. She informed me she would be going down to the beach after she "took care of a few things" and to just use my master key.

I nodded and started down the hall. After finishing that apartment, I heard voices in the hall. It was Sophia and her husband. They were quarreling. I ducked back and listened as it sounded heated.

"You never take your time anymore. What about me?" she asked.

He replied, "Sorry babe, I'll make it up to you. I don't know what wrong. I have to get to the office. We'll talk later."

"You say that but nothing ever changes."

I closed the door and heard him board the elevator. Not soon after that I heard her close the door and leave. I wondered what he wasn't doing.

I figured the coast was clear and went to their apartment to spray. I used the master key and went in. Their place was beautiful. I started spraying in the kitchen and then went to the bedroom.

The bed was all messed up and there looked like there was a wet spot on the sheets. They must have just fucked. Now I knew what she meant when she said she was going to "take care of a few things".

It was all making sense now why she was mad at him. He came but she didn't. I wondered how often he left her like that. What a fool.

I went into the bathroom and noticed their laundry hamper. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't resist looking inside. Right on top was her panties. I took them out and thought how cute and sexy they were.

I brought the crotch to my nose and inhaled. They were wonderfully scented with her. My cock got hard as nails. I stood there and got lost in her smell. Then I heard something like someone clearing their throat.

"Well, well. I see someone is enjoying themselves."

It was Sophia and she busted me red handed. I tried to think of some thing to say but she started in again. I expected to hear her say that she was going to call the cops or something. Instead, I was shocked.

"I always new you liked me; always checking me out. I knew you were a perv. You are always looking at my feet. What should I do?"

"Please, I'm sorry. This will never happen again. I couldn't help myself. Look at you, you're beautiful."

She looked at me, "Listen, this will be our little secret, but on one condition."

I told her, "anything".

"I had a fight with my husband this morning. It seems that lately he can't last. I came back here because he filled me so full of his cum and I needed to clean up."

I listened attentively rather amused.

"I need you to help me out. Lie down on the floor and get me off and I won't say anything. I haven't cum in a month and I'm really horny."

I was shocked. She wanted me to fuck her and get her off. I was speechless. I started to undo my pants.

"What are you doing? I didn't say that we were having sex. You're going to eat me and make me cum. If you want, you can jerk off while you're doing it."

I asked, "Didn't you just get fucked? You must be full of..."

"So what if I am. Don't you think I'm sexy?"

She dropped the towel around her waist. She looked really sexy in her swim suit. So I figured I'd better just get it over with.

I lied down on the floor and waited for her.

"Good boy. I knew you'd change your mind. You're gonna get me off and clean me with your mouth at the same time."

She walked over and pulled off her bottoms. Her pussy was beautiful. It was completely shaven.

This gorgeous creature looked down at me and smiled. I could tell she was in lust and wanted to cum.

But she surprised me. She picked up her left foot and pushed her big toe into my mouth. She wanted to show me that she was in charge and in no hurry.

I sucked her big toe into my mouth and savored its taste. She knew this excited me and it was exciting her as well. She let me suck her toes for a good couple of minutes. Then she pulled them away.

"My toes are squeaky clean, now time for the main course" she said.

She stepped over my head and faced my feet. She slowly descended on my face. She stopped just an inch from my mouth. I could smell her pussy again. This time, I smelled semen too.

Then she lowered it all the way down.

"I'm going to love this. Suck me first, and then you can lick my clit to make me cum. My husband rarely eats pussy but I still married him because he is a good provider. Now let's see if you are a good provider; provider of cunnilingus that is," she laughed.

I stuck my tongue in her beautiful pussy. It was hot and tight. It was also dripping wet. I could feel her moisture but also felt his stuff in there, too.

"Suck it, suck me real good. I fucked him twice, not an hour ago. I thought he would last longer the second time but I was wrong. However he did fill me full of his cum, as it turns out, for you to eat."

She thought this was hilarious. I sucked in and was greeted with a big mouthful. I had never tasted my own semen, let alone anyone else's. I was in for a crash course.

The first thing I noticed was how was really thick and hot it was. When I swallowed it, I noticed it was kind of salty and slightly bitter too. It stuck to the inside of my mouth.

She felt me sucking her out and began to squeal.

"That feels so good. I'm pushing it out of my pussy into your mouth. How does it taste? You like it? You must because he cums a lot. I can never swallow it all because there's so much."

She enjoyed this immensely.

"I was mad at him for finishing so quickly, so I didn't let him fuck me for a week. He rally filled me up but of course you already know that. His poor balls were so swollen this morning. That was, at least, until he drained them inside me."

Of course, I couldn't answer her but I knew what she was talking about. There was so much semen inside her that he couldn't possibly have a drop left in his nuts.

His cum kept pouring out of her. I sucked her pussy until she was dry. When I was done, it felt like my belly was full of his juice. She then shifted back and told me to do her clit now, so she could cum.

"You were such a good boy and cleaned up my messy pussy. Now make me cum. Your mouth feels wonderful on my sore little pussy. He pounded it so hard."

I stroked her clit rhythmically back and forth till I felt her getting close. Her juices were pouring onto my face. She was humping my face now. I knew she was close.

"Here I go, suck it hard. I'm gonna cum!"

I sucked her clit with all that I had and stuck a finger in her wet box. She came and I felt her pussy clench my finger, over and over. After a minute she stopped. Then, when she had recovered fully, she stood up.

While she put on her bottoms, she said "That was wonderful; I never received oral after sex before. Having you suck me out was so erotic and dirty."

I got up to leave. I was still embarrassed over what had happened but I had a hard on I needed to take care of.

"I'll need to have the apartment sprayed more often, so I'll be in touch. Oh yeah, one other thing, don't eat before you get here, I'll bring the lunch" she laughed.

She wasn't kidding. She started calling me non-stop. She told me that she and her husband were getting along great thanks to me.

"I've been fucking his brains out, but I stopped complaining about him not lasting. Now that I have you, I could care less how long he goes. He's the only one complaining now. He said his balls are sore from all the sex. In fact, he's so appreciative that he's buying me a new Mercedes this week; all because of you and your tongue."

I passed him in the hall the other day. He looked happy. That's what getting laid will do for you.

Of course, he didn't know that the guy he passed in the hall knew the reason for his happiness. Many times, I had a belly full of "his happiness."

This was all thanks to his bride.

Sophia began to refer my "cleaning" services to her friends. Of course, these weren't freebies. These ladies tipped me very nicely.

The thing they said they liked the most about being eaten after sex was how kinky it was. They were amazed that I never complained about the taste.

Some commented to me that even they would never swallow the stuff. That's what made it so erotic for them. They loved having a man do it for them. I guess it was a power thing.

It never bothered me. I had gotten used to the taste and actually began to like it. I especially loved the looks on their face afterward. It was pure satisfaction.

I was always careful and discreet and the women were thankful of that. Some of these ladies even fucked me too, but never Sophia. She only wanted her pussy cleaned. That was fine by me.

My business is thriving now and so is my sex life. When I go to work now, I can always look forward to a little dessert. A little creampie, that is.

cpluver
cpluver
1,410 Followers