Creampie Debauchery

Story Info
She catches hubby on porno sites.
7.1k words
4.62
311.4k
128
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tom, I’m writing this to kill some time until my wife gets back from wherever she is tonight. She never tells me in advance about what she does when she’s out, or when I’m out for that matter, but she does seem to take great pleasure in sharing the details with me when she’s ready. Let me start at the beginning, so that you can understand how our marriage ended up in the erotic state that it’s in.

My wife Katrina (Kat for short) and I have been married for 6 years. We’ve enjoyed a “normal” sexual relationship up until about 4 months ago. That’s when Kat discovered my large cache of Internet porn and also about the online friends that I have explicit chats with. Most of the sites are for people who are into wife swapping, threesomes and gangbangs, light domination, and creampies (eating cum from a fucked pussy, for those of you who were wondering). I had just gotten home from work and walked into the den, and there was Kat sitting at the computer going through my files.

“Hi honey”, I said with a lead feeling in my stomach. “What’s going on?”

“I needed to look up a recipe on the Internet, and I came across this…stuff. What is this all about anyway? You’ve been looking at wife swapping sites?”

“Honey, it’s not what it looks like,” I lamely replied. “Those sites pop up all over the place, there’s no way to avoid them”.

“Well, what about these e-mail messages from these people? They’re sending you files with pictures attached. I looked at the pictures, they’re hardcore pornography. Look at this one that someone sent you this morning, it’s a picture of his wife after sex, you can see stuff dripping out.”

She pulled up the file and sure enough, it was an amateur exhibitionist doing her thing. I couldn’t think of a thing to say.

“So this is what you’re really into,” she said. “All this time we’ve been together and I don’t even really know you.”

She got up and left the room, I felt like an asshole and wished I’d never signed onto any of those sites. I was too ashamed to even try talking to her that night, I just slept on the couch and got up early and left for work.

All day long I kept hoping that Kat would call me, but I didn’t hear from her. When I got home that night I walked in and found her waiting for me in the living room.

“Hi honey,” I said, “we really need to talk about yesterday.”

“You’re right,” she shot back. “I went through all the files today and found out about ALL the perversions you’ve been hiding from me.”

This is it, I thought. She’s going to divorce me over this. “Please don’t be angry baby, I’ll stop this right away, I don’t even know how I got so sucked into this thing.”

“Well, there’s definitely going to be some changes made around here,” she replied. “A lot of those sites have links to local people and places where you can make contacts. You haven’t done that, have you?”

“No, absolutely not. I’ve never cheated on you”.

“That’s good, I actually went onto some of the local websites, logged in as you of course, and no one recognized your screen name, so I believe you.”

“Thank you honey, I swear this will never happen again.”

“I’m not done,” she said. “Then I logged on as myself and found a local group that’s into a lot of the things you seem to like. I started chatting with a nice woman and then we met for lunch. I told her about my discovery of your secret life, and she was quite sympathetic. In fact, she has experience with this sort of thing and had some suggestions that might help with our little problem.”

“What do you mean?” I asked. “I can go to counseling, anything you want.”

“Good. In that case your first counseling session is tonight. My new friend’s name is Lillian, and she and her husband are waiting for you. It turns out she’s an exhibitionist, and a lot of other things. I want you to go over there and watch what happens for real, and see if you still feel the same way about this when you get home later. Here’s her address, I want you to be cooperative and do what she tells you, this is for your own good.”

She handed me a piece of paper with an address from the next town over. I looked at it and looked back at her, her expression said, “Don’t argue” so I just got in the car and drove over there.

I pulled into the driveway, and nervously walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. A woman about 30 years old, with an attractive face and a nice set of tits, answered it. Her body looked firm; she definitely spent a lot of time in the gym. She wore a short black dress that clung nicely, and a pair of black high heels. She looked me up and down and said “You must be Tom, come on in.”

I followed her inside, butterflies filling my stomach. What was going to happen, I wondered. I didn’t wonder for long.

“So,” she said, “I hear you like some pretty nasty things Tom. You think it’s going to be the same in real life as it is on the Internet? Let’s find out, Kat tells me your going to be a bundle of cooperation. That’s good, my husband and I like to get nasty and sometimes we like a bit of help. Maybe if you’re lucky I’ll let you suck on my hubby’s cock. Kat tells me some of the sites you visit are devoted to that, and plenty more. Let’s go into the bedroom and get started, I’m getting kind of antsy waiting to get to play.”

We went down a hall and into the master bedroom. I could hear the shower running in the adjoining bathroom, and figured it was her husband.

“Ok Tom, my husband Steve is in the shower, so why don’t we see what we’ve got to work with. Strip down for me.”

“Um, I don’t really feel comfortable taking off my…”

“Cut the crap Tom, Kat told me she was sending you over here with instructions to do what I say. You’re the one who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, now you have to pay the price for it. Unless of course, you want me to call Kat, which is going to piss her off even more than she is now. So either strip, or deal with Kat.”

That was enough for me, I didn’t want to screw up the chance that Kat was giving me and make even more trouble. I took off my shoes and socks, and then my shirt. Lillian was watching and giving me appraising looks as I pulled off my pants. I stood there only in my underwear and glanced at Lillian. She arched her eyebrow and nodded, I slowly pulled off my briefs and stood naked for her.

“Not bad Tom, you must be pretty nervous though, I thought you might get a hard-on by undressing in front of me. No such luck, but I think you can fix that if you try hard enough. Why don’t you try for me, let me see you get that cock hard.”

I couldn’t believe what she was asking, but I couldn’t say no. I heard the shower had stopped and I knew that Steve would be walking in any minute. I didn’t want to masturbate in front of him, so I took hold of my dick and started to massage myself. Lillian laid on the bed to watch, and I felt myself growing thick. It was really a strange feeling to be doing this in front of a stranger, and I started to enjoy the whole situation. I mean, this is what I was always fantasizing about, and here I was doing it. Just then the bathroom door opened and in walked Steve.

He was about 6 foot tall, 180 lbs. He was wearing a robe, and he smiled a lecherous grin at Lillian, and then looked me up and down.

“Steve, this is Tom. He’s going to be helping tonight, I feel like I need more than one cock to please me, so I arranged to have Tom drop by.”

Whoa, I didn’t realize that he didn’t know I’d be there. He didn’t have a strange reaction to seeing me there; maybe this was something they did all the time.

Steve said, “Pleased to meet you Tom, I’m sure you’ll enjoy Lillian – as long as you do what she says.”

“Tom just got his cock hard for us honey, doesn’t it look good?” she asked. “Why don’t you try it out for me, make sure it’s up to my standards.”

“Yes Ma’am,” replied Steve. He stepped in front of me and kneeled down, I looked over at Lillian who just smiled and ran her tongue over her lips.

“I like to see Steve sucking cock every once in a while,” she said. “He used to not like doing it, but I trained him to enjoy it. You just relax and make sure you don’t cum yet, I’m going to want to try you out myself.”

With that Steve reached out and took hold of my hips, pulling my cock to his mouth. I was really nervous, but excited at the same time. He flicked his tongue out and licked the tip of my dick, and then slid up and down the shaft. His tongue felt warm and wet, and pre-cum immediately started to leak out. He took his finger and swirled it around the head of my cock, spreading the slippery juice over it, and then up and down my length. At this point I became very excited, and could feel my balls tighten. This was an experience I had frequently fantasized about, but never expected it to happen in real life.

“That’s it Steve, now suck it like the whore you are, take it all in your mouth,” said Lillian.

With that command Steve went down on me completely, and started gently massaging my balls while he sucked. I moaned and felt an orgasm beginning, my balls tightened up and my cock just starting to jerk.

Steve quickly pulled away, releasing me from his talented mouth. He smiled and said “Lillian said not to cum yet, you’d better wait.” He stood up and removed his robe.

I looked at his cock and saw that he had grown to full hardness from his performance. He was about 7 inches long, and quite thick. His balls were heavy and hung low, making his dick seem even larger overall.

Lillian stood up and told me to unzip her dress. I happily obliged, and she let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. The sight of her made my cock twitch with excitement, she was wearing a garter and stockings, but no panties. Her pussy was rimmed with perfectly trimmed pubic hair, and looked deliciously moist. She wasn’t kidding when she said she liked to watch Steve give head. She undid her bra, and released her tantalizing breasts, and then lay back down on the bed.

“I want each of you to suck on a nipple, that’s going to get me nice and hot,” she said. Steve got on one side and I awkwardly got on the other, and began to gently lick and suck her proffered tit. Steve was running his hand up and down her body, stopping playfully at her crotch, and then moving away from it. This seemed to excite her further and she squirmed between us, alternately moaning and giggling.

I felt her hand reach down and stroke me, my cock was just dripping with pre-cum at this point, I still felt like I could cum any second. She sensed this in her touch, and decided to give me a break.

“If you’re so close to exploding Tom, maybe you should eat my cunt for a while to calm down.” With that Steve got up off the bed, and Lillian told me to lie down as she wanted to sit on my face. I was very excited and quickly did as she said. Lillian put her knees on either side of me, facing towards my cock, and hovered her pussy just above my face.

“Reach up with your tongue and taste me Tom,” she instructed. “Show me you want me to sit on your face, you nasty boy, tell me how bad you want it.”

This talk was pushing me toward the edge; I really did want her pussy pressed against me. I greedily reached up and licked her labia, which was sopping wet and smelled great. Her juices immediately started to flow, and she rocked back and forth, still hovering above me.

“I want your pussy on my face,” I said. “Please give it to me, let me fuck your pussy with my tongue.”

“That’s good Tom, but this is a cunt, not a pussy. A pussy is something that your average wife or good girl has, I have a cunt. This cunt has been fucked by a lot of different people in many ways, and it’s been sucked and licked by men and women. It’s a nasty fuckhole that gets filled with cum over and over. Sometimes I have Steve eat the cum right out of it, now, tell me how bad you want my nasty fucking cunt shoved in your face Tom.”

I was somewhat shocked by this, but also elevated to new heights of horniness. I felt my cock twitching and I wanted to cum right then. “Please sit on my face with your nasty cunt! I want to eat it out, please do it!” I cried.

With that Lillian lowered her dripping snatch and sat her pert ass right down on me. My nose filled with her musky scent, and my tongue reached deep inside of her. I licked hard, and she ground her ass down, rubbing herself up and down my face. I quickly became covered in her sloppy moisture, her cunt was now like a swamp, so wet it was unbelievable. The thought of Steve watching his wife grind into me as she instructed me to suck out her dripping snatch put me at the point of no return. Without being touched, my cock started to jerk as my orgasm built.

Lillian saw what was happening and said “Look Steve, he’s going to cum on himself. Just from eating my cunt, I wonder what Kat is going to say.”

I felt my cock begin to spurt, and Lillian ground down even harder, forcing me to drink her juice. Hot cum landed on my stomach, and I felt Steve’s hand grip my balls, milking the jism from them as I quivered in lust. As the last bit leaked out Lillian rolled off of my face and examined the scene. I lay there exhausted, and feeling very embarrassed.

“Well now, look who made a little mess of himself,” she said. “Looks like I’m going to have to make due with just one cock tonight. Kat said to send you right home if you had an accident Tom, I’ll call her and let her know you’re on the way.”

Lillian and Steve showed me the door; they didn’t even let me clean up. I got back in my car and headed home, cum making my shirt cling to my stomach. As I pulled onto my street I thought I saw a car backing out of my driveway and taking off, but I couldn’t be sure it was really my house that it pulled out of. I pulled into the garage and went inside.

It was dark in the house, and I called out for Kat. She answered me from upstairs in the bedroom, and told me to come on up. I walked into the bedroom and was greeted with the sight of Kat lying on the bed in black panties and bra, the room lit by candles.

“So,” she inquired, “I heard that you couldn’t hang onto your load tonight. What happened that excited you so much? Tell me all about it, from the beginning.”

I turned bright red with embarrassment; Lillian had indeed called and told her how we ended up.

“Let me get cleaned up first honey, I’m kind of sticky right now.”

“No, I think I’d like to hear about it all right now, plenty of time to shower later. Now, what went on over there?”

So I let the story out, telling her about how Lillian had me masturbate to get hard, and how she had Steve give me head. Kat giggled at this and said she wished she could have seen the look on my face as a man sucked on me. She was gently rubbing the crotch of her panties as my story unfolded, and I found myself getting really turned on again. When I got to the part about Lillian sitting on my face, Kat made me describe in detail how Lillian’s cunt had looked, how it smelled and tasted, what Lillian had said to me about it, and how I had felt to be eating her.

“You must have really felt good about eating that nasty cunt to just cum on yourself like that,” she said. “You know, it kind of makes me hot and I think I’d like you to eat out my cunt now.”

I was surprised, and very happy since my cock was really straining in my pants. Kat continued to rub herself and told me to get undressed. I quickly removed my clothes, and Kat pointed out the dried cum on my stomach. She sat up and took off her bra, and instructed me to remove her panties.

I happily complied, and as I reached towards her I saw that her crotch was wet. Very wet. She smiled and raised her hips off the bed an inch so I could slide them off of her. As they slid over her thighs I could see the reason for the extra moisture, her pussy was filled with cum! There, glistening in the soft candlelight, cum was nestled between her labia like a pearl in an oyster.

“Surprised?” she asked. “Surely you didn’t think that this was a one way street, did you? Lillian hooked me up with a friend of hers, and it looks like he left a treat for you. Come on sweetie, it’s time for your dessert.”

“Um, Kat, um, I really don’t think that we should…”

“Should what lover? Isn’t this what you want? You’ve spent all that time on the Internet fantasizing about this, now your getting cold feet? You would eat out Lillian like that, but then not want to eat me? I don’t think so, now get over here and clean me up or there’s going to be trouble!”

What could I say? Kat had spread her legs wide, and I could see the cream dripping out of her snatch and down the crack of her ass. I got on the bed between her legs and got close to her pussy.

“That’s it babe,” she said. “Can you smell how it’s been fucked tonight? Do you like it? Go on, take a deep breath.”

I inhaled and was overwhelmed by the intoxicating musky scent of her sex, plus whoever had emptied himself in her. Her pubic hair on the edge of her labia was cum covered, and matted down, and really did look good. I was now very excited again, and as Kat put her hand on the back of my head and gently pushed my face into her messy muff, I willingly opened my mouth and licked a gob of cum from her.

The flavor was salty and smooth, and I could distinguish the taste of her sweat mingled with the cum and her juices. She pushed my face in with gentle force, and moaned loudly as I slipped my tongue deep into her crevice.

“Let me tell you about my night,” she said still holding me against her as I licked. “Lillian sent over quite a hunk, and he was very dominant. He was about 6 feet 2, and has lots of muscles. Lillian had told me to be naked when he arrived, and I really had butterflies in my stomach when I opened the door without a stitch of clothing on. He looked me up and down and told me I would look even better with his cock in my mouth. I showed him our bedroom, and then he had me undress him. God Tom, when I pulled off his underwear and saw his cock I thought I’d die! It was huge, and that was before he had me make him hard! It was much bigger than yours, which was a new experience for me. He had me kneel in front of him and lick his balls one at a time, and then he had me just lick and suck the shaft, I really felt like a whore. Then he put me over his knee and spanked me, telling me I was a nasty fucking slut to be sucking on a stranger’s cock. After my ass was nice and red he noticed how turned on I was by feeling how wet I was. This embarrassed me, and he just laughed. Then he decided that I had to masturbate for him, so I did. It made me feel even sluttier, and I really enjoyed it. That’s when the phone rang, and it was Lillian telling me about how you came on yourself. I told him about what happened to you, and he laughed again and said you didn’t deserve to fuck tonight because you can’t hold off. He said he would show me how a good fucking really feels, and he bent me over and started fucking me from behind. He figured it would take you twenty minutes to get home, and he just pounded into me, sliding that big cock in and out until right before you got here. When he started to cum he grabbed my hips and buried himself so deep, God it felt so good! He just kept pumping cum into me, it felt endless! Then he told me to put on my panties to hold the cum in, and that when you got home I should listen to your story and rub myself, and then make you eat his cum out of my cunt, and that I should be pushing your face into it like this so that I cum right in your mouth and push his cum out with my fucking orgasm WHICH I’M FUCKING HAVING RIGHT FUCKING NOW! EAT ME YOU FUCKING MAN-SLUT!!! EAT MY FUCKING CUM FILLED CUNT! GOD I’M CUMMING HARD!!!”

Kat had wrapped her legs around me and was forcing my face into her spasming twat. Her own cum juices were mixed with his, and I could taste them both as her pussy pulsated on my tongue and cum was squeezed out from deep inside her. I felt another orgasm blossom in my balls, and for the second time that night I involuntarily exploded, my cock spitting out a stream of cum onto the sheets.

12