Creampie for New Cuckold

Story Info
Jessica brings homes dessert after night out.
1.6k words
4.16
160.6k
103
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trtrtr49
trtrtr49
30 Followers

My wife, Jessica and I had been married about ten years; both in our thirties, with healthy sexual appetites. I am blond, 6' tall and I like to consider myself fairly well endowed at 6" of cut and prime manhood. She is 5'2" and a busty 36-27-36, 135 pounds, with dark hair, fair skin, exotic almond shaped eyes, and a fine pair of thighs. Her belly is just starting to thicken with middle age.

We had spoken often of my fantasy of her being with other men, but she would always gently demur saying she was content with our monogamous lovemaking. I will say for as modest as she may sound, sexually she is a real talent in bed and is an accomplished cock sucker.

One day after work, to my surprise, she asked if I had been serious all those times when I suggested her being with other men. I assured her I had and when I questioned her further, I found out she had met someone at her office. He was a customer, Christopher, that came in occasionally and had made no secret that he was attracted to her.

Well, it turns out she had already made plans to see him that coming Saturday! Chris had invited her to a local European festival, and then afterwards to a city park to view the 4th of July fireworks display. Chris is a 25 year old Austrian with dark hair, and had been in the U.S. for about eight years. My wife had spent some time in eastern Europe during her college years and admitted she had developed an appreciation while there for European men.

When Saturday came she showered, put on her skimpiest panty and bra and left wearing a yellow skirt and matching sleeveless shirt that showed her ample curves and skin to good advantage. I made sure she took a good supply of condoms with her and promised to wait up for her that night.

That day passed minute by minute. I was alternately hard and lustful when I thought of her spending time with him, and then agitated and remorseful wondering what I had unleashed!

I was reading in bed about 3 am when she finally returned home. I met her in the living room and she looked tired with her hair disheveled. I also noticed she wasn't wearing her bra! She said she wanted to take a shower first, but I insisted she sit on our bed and relate what had happened that evening.

She said the festival had been colorful, with lots of exhibits and people, and they had enjoyed a leisurely summers day there; later holding hands and kissing as they watched the fireworks display when the sun went down. Chris invited her back to his place, which was a studio apartment off one of the busier streets in town. She said they watched television for a bit as they kissed. Chris knew she was married as she wore her wedding ring, but he asked about me and Jessica explained I had wanted her to have sex with another man and knew she was with him. He asked her then if she was sure that was what she wanted.

My wife answered by unsnapping her bra and removing it from under her shirt. Chris began feeling her breasts, paying special attention to her stiffening nipples, which always gets the rest of her going. She said when he removed her top and dress a short while later, her panties were already soaking at the crotch. Chris slipped his fingers under the band and began running a finger up her wet gash.

Jessica said she began removing his shirt and hurriedly trailed kisses down his torso, unsnapping his pants and pulling them down to reveal underwear which was already being pressed by his cock. My wife said she tugged off his briefs, all the while staring at his cock. It was not as large as mine, but she was drawn to the uncut tip. She said she made a point of wrapping her hand around it and slowly jerking his foreskin back and forth over his glans. Soon a bead of precum appeared and she leaned forward to lick it and continued her hand motion as she stole licks and sucks of his cock head with her tongue swirling in and around his foreskin on each stroke.

My wife could feel his cock responding and did not want him to cum before she had him inside her so she laid back on the couch, spreading her legs and wanting him right then and there, but he demurred saying he wanted to open the bed and make love to her properly.

As he struggled to open the bed, my wife said she watched his cock intently as it had an especially long foreskin giving an anteater-like appearance to his cock, even when half erect.

As soon as the bed was opened, my wife said she spread her legs beneath him and he nudged her with his stiffening cock. She wrapped her hands around his shaft and guided him into her wet gash. He started fucking her and she started almost immediately to feel the onset of orgasm. She said the sensations of both his cock probing her and the feel of his bunched foreskin as it pushed and pulled on the edges of her cunt pushed her to the crest of orgasm very quickly. She began cumming at same same time he stiffened with his own release and she said her orgasm continued wave after wave as his buttocks clenched and his cock spasmed inside of her.

While she had been telling me the story, I had been caressing her and giving her soft kisses, but now I paused. "You were wearing a condom weren't you?" I asked.

She could not meet my eyes and under my questioning admitted that she had wanted to ride him bareback, to feel his uncut cock sawing in and out of her, adding she was sure she was at a safe time of the month.

I was upset that she was so casual about the possibility of pregnancy or disease but she confessed that she really loved an uncut cock. I asked if she preferred his cock to mine and she said I was larger and filled her fully, but his tickled her in all the right places both inside and out!

She said she hoped he would call her again and to that end she had gotten down on her knees before she left and sucked him off noisily. That's why her bra was missing. She had been dressed to leave, and then at his front door as they were kissing she told him unabashedly that she wanted to see him again, then took her bra off and pulled her shirt up over her tits as she slurped and sucked on his uncircumcised cock. She said he came in her mouth quickly!

Jessica said she did not want to shower after all since it was late so she stripped and lay back on the bed pillows and then held me asking if I was okay with the way things had gone. I kissed her softly and trailed kisses down her torso. She asked me not to go down on her but by then I could smell the heady aroma of his and her secretions and see the telltale evidence of dried cum in the hair between her legs. Her lips were swollen and red, betraying their use that night as well as her current arousal, and I started lapping at her mound.

I tasted the bitter sweet of her after-sex and as her gash opened, the juices flowed and she was soon pushing her pelvis forward so I could clean every morsel of her lover's cum out of her. I felt dollops of his cum leaching out of her as l eagerly sucked away. When she began grinding her clit against my nose I knew she was close and I continued sucking from her wet cunt as she started bucking against my mouth. She cried out as her orgasm hit, and more cum mixed with her own juices flooded my face.

I moved up on top of her and went to slip my half hard cock in her. I was turned on and yet humiliated at the same time. I had been cuckolded by my wife and she had enjoyed the experience; and I had eaten her lover's cum from her cunt while she lay back and relived her adventure mentally, cumming hard against my eager mouth.

Jessica asked if she could suck me off instead of fucking me. She had me stand next to the bed while she knelt and took my half hard cock in hand and began jerking me into her mouth. I realized she had altered her usual technique and was moving my fairly tight foreskin up and down over my glans in imitation of an uncircumcised cock. It was clear she was still deep in the reliving of her earlier enjoyment, probably thinking of Chris while she sucked on the end of my knob. Her pulling rhythm was relentless and very soon I felt my sperm bubbling up and then my cock began to spurt and I dumped load after load as images of my wife with another man flashed through my mind.. She swallowed as I orgasmed, eagerly sucking it all down and then continued to lick me clean.

My wife said she wanted to continue seeing Chris. She had enjoyed sex outside our marriage and wanted more.

Jessica was to bring home more cream pies in the weeks and months to come, and not just by Chris, but those are tales for another day.

trtrtr49
trtrtr49
30 Followers