Creampie Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh, that was nasty,” said Beth. “That makes me want to fuck his cock while he sucks on you.”

Beth straddled Erik and took hold of his cock. She guided it to her pussy lips, and as she impaled herself on it, Joanne lowered herself and sat on his face. Erik let out a stifled cry of pleasure.

Beth rocked back and forth, her eyes closed as she toyed with her nipples. Joanne rode Erik’s face, wiping her wet slit all over him. Soon, Erik started to groan and Beth felt his cock jerking inside her cunt.

“He’s cumming Joanne, grind your pussy into his face harder!” Joanne did and Erik’s whole body started to involuntarily jerk as he released his load into Beth. He felt someone start licking his balls, and knew that Greg was returning the favor he had given him.

Erik, sated at last, went limp and lay under Joanne. Both Joanne and Beth rolled off, and Greg ran his tongue up his cock, savoring the juices. Erik quivered and smiled.

Beth looked down at her pussy and said, “Uh oh, I’m all messy again. Looks like I have one more job for you Erik, and then I think I’ll forgive you for fucking Joanne.”

Joanne and Greg helped Beth into position over Erik, who was exhausted but still more than willing to eat his wife out. As she lowered her sloppy cunt down and felt his tongue enter her, she sighed thinking things had worked out even better than she planned them.

Joanne said, “Hey, you’ve forgiven him for fucking me, but what if he does it again? You never know, he might try the same thing again.”

Beth swiveled her hips in a circular motion on Erik’s face and said “Well, if that were to happen then I think I’d make him into my little cocksucking cunt-eating bitch again. How does next Friday sound to you guys?” she said with a laugh.

The End

12