Creampie Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled, kneeling between my spread legs and drew me close by the shoulders.

"Your creampie wishes include snowballs, Mrs. B.," he laughed and then kissed me madly.

By now, I'd lost count of my orgasms, they were continual, large, small and in between, but this was a big one as Marco was devoted to every inch of my face, neck and chest covered with his sweet cream. He kissed me first, sucking his load from my mouth and then shooting it back to me, both of us swallowing, then he licked my face clean with loving, gentle strokes, occasionally attaching his lips to slurp it off my cheeks and chin.

Down he went, moaning, thrusting forward, his cock finding my pussy, the first inches agonizingly snug as he licked and suckled and slurped at my neck, gobbling his cream, and then he lay me flat back on the bed, thrusting all the way inside, the biggest dick of my life buried to the balls in my aching cunt as he bent to slavishly lap all his juice from on, between and under my heaving tits.

"FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!" I screamed, wrapping my long, strong legs around his powerful, slim hips, urging him on.

"Your are so tight, Mrs., B., your pussy is velvet," he cooed into my ear, licking cum that had splashed there then suckling my neck. "You'll make me cum again....so soon...oh, God, Mrs. B., so good..."

"Cum in my pussy, stud, fill me with that hot cum!" I screamed in his ear, biting it, possessed by a sexual fury now I never knew existed, speaking words I thought I'd never speak and actually have them realized, especially "and then SUCK THE CREAMPIE OUTTA ME!!!"

He grunted, thrust deep inside me and delivered another scorching load, the heat and force of it stunning me, my body quivering, my pussy clenching and unclenching, bathing his pounding cock with my cream. He filled me and then some, and I felt the frothy warm of the spillover around the base of his cock as it tried to escape me.

He finally humped to a stop, pulling back on his haunches and slowly pulling out of my pussy. I held my legs up by the knees, thighs lewdly open, a cool breeze washing over my cunt cave that I felt brimming with spunk. He looked at it, smiling.

"Eat it," I snarled. "Eat that cum!"

"Your creampie wish, Mrs. B.," he laughed, laying down and lapping the flowing spunk leaking down to my asshole, "is my privileged command!"

If the last orgasm was the biggest, this put that one to shame. I convulsed, body snapping left and right, my thighs involuntarily scissoring Marco's sucking head with full force, calves locked solid and straight as the dear boy drove his tongue deep into my cunt, sucking madly, drawing every sweet ounce of his youthful jism into his mouth, swallowing to keep from drowning.

My thighs spasmed around his head, quivering from squeezing him so hard but I couldn't stop, nor stop cumming for the full two minutes it took him to completely suck my cunt clean of his creampie.

"Oh...my...God..." I could only say, finally releasing Marco's beaming face from my clutching thighs, the boy sliding up next to me to kiss me and share his load.

"Was it what you wanted, Mrs. B.?" he teased, licking my lips clean and gently running a finger into my soaked slit, bringing it to our mouths to share.

"No," I giggled. "It was so so so much more..."

We rested awhile before I climbed atop him, fisting his forever-stiff, beautiful cock and sheathing it in my pussy as I sat on him, taking him slowly to the balls and leaning forward to shower his face with kisses as he grabbed my meaty ass flesh and power slammed his tireless cock up inside me. We fucked for 10 minutes, non-stop, speed varying, him slowing to tease me with long, slippery strokes and then hammering away, thrusting his hips up, balls slapping at me.

"Cum in me, baby, cum in me," I moaned into his mouth as his hands mauled my ass. "Then I'm gonna ride your face and feed you your hot creampie!"

He groaned and slammed into me harder, pumping his balls dry, filling me with cum, less than the last two loads but bigger still than anything Tim could ever shoot. He slowed his fucking and his slightly wilting cock slithered out of its meaty cave. I crawled up his rocky abs, over his chest, and then jumped on his face, the dripping hole right at his mouth.

"Suck creampie, stud," I snarled looking down between my thick, squatting thighs where only his eyes were visible. "You made the creampie mess, you clean it out!"

He growled under me and I spread my pussy lips, opening my cunt, feeling his essence sluicing out of me and into his eager mouth, the young stud gobbling madly, sucking, attaching his mouth to the gaping hole and drilling his tongue deep inside, scouring my pussy walls, devouring every thick drop of his delicious jism. I came again, hard and long, hips snapping back and forth, his hands and mine combined on my tits to twist my nipples gloriously hard as my thighs mashed together, covering his face, smothering him, drowning him in the flesh and continual cum drizzle that kept flowing out of me and into his mouth.

I flopped off him, exhausted, lying on my back as he panted for air I'd deprived him in my crushing smother. Laughing, he knelt over me, smiling, leaning down to kiss me and let me lick his cum from his beautiful dark face.

"Thank you, Marco, thank you so much," I sighed, hugging him to me. "I never thought it would be THIS good!"

"Anytime, Mrs. B.," he said, as we lay in each other's arms, dozing. "Any time."

He left a little while later, us kissing like schoolchildren at the door, me still naked and dotted with flecks of cum he'd missed, that he now laughingly nibbled off me to kiss me again. I walked back inside, flopped on my couch, sipping a glass of cold white wine.

The phone rang. It was Tim.

"Honey, I've been thinking," he said apologetically. "That thing you want me to do....I really want to try, really, if it makes you happy."

I laughed.

"Nah, Tim, don't worry about it," I said, easing his mind. "I, uh, I've gotten over it. It probably wouldn't be that good, you know, reality is seldom as good as fantasy, right?"

"You sure?"

"Oh," I said, swirling my glass and clenching my thighs together, feeling a bit of Marco's spunk squeezing out of my achingly satisfied pussy. "I'm sure."

Moments later, I dialed Beth.

"Creampie Wishes!" she laughed as she answered. "Where yours realized?"

"Baby, I can't thank you enough," I sighed. "Amazing...just fucking amazing.."

"Chrissie, what did you do to that boy?" she laughed. "Marco just called me, I've never heard him so excited, he sounded like a kid who got everything he wanted for Christmas! He says you wore him out! Hell, girl, he never says that about me, what's your secret?"

"Just that if you're careful what you wish for," I laughed, "someone may just cum and get it!!"

12