Creampies and More for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,409 Followers

I kissed the bottom of her foot and then grasped her ankle to look at her toes. They were painted a dark blue, which I found extremely sexy. I kissed the tip of her big toe and she forced it between my lips.

"Suck it like I suck your cock," she urged me.

I did the best I could.

"That feels wonderful. I'll keep my pretty toes painted and soft for you from now on. I'm so glad you like them," she said, encouraging me to keep going.

Then she did the unthinkable. She took my hard cock with one hand and began rubbing across her wet pussy as if it were a dildo. I wasn't sure I could survive the friction and being so close to her snatch without cumming.

"Oh that feels wonderful. Keep sucking my toes for me and maybe I'll let you eat me when you're done with them."

I wanted to plunge into her so bad. Finally, when I thought I would cum. She squeezed my cock hard and said, "Not yet!"

I switched to the other foot and she began rubbing my cock against her clit this time. She was so wet and warm it was making me mad with desire. This went on until she sensed me on the verge again and let go .

"Eat me now, I'm ready," she said.

I obediently crawled between her thighs and began lapping at her pussy and I tasted something vaguely familiar.

"Does it taste good to you? Your cock dripped all over my pretty pussy. Now make it clean again," she said.

She was right, it did taste familiar because I had leaked profusely onto her. I cleaned her up and she had proof that her plan was working.

"I should have you clean my pussy all the time. Would you like that?' she asked.

I went, "Mmmm".

She almost came instantly and soon after rolled over and went to sleep.

Finally, Friday arrived. I told Brooke I was taking her out for dinner. I knew full well I would be feeding her my cum later on for dessert.

At the restaurant, she dropped her hand beneath the table and began to rub my cock. Then she surprised me by unzipping my pants and putting her hand in my boxers.

When I felt her hand on my skin, I groaned which drew a smile from her.

"I think I'm ready," she said.

"So am I," I sighed.

We raced home. We were both excited. I knew that I held up my end of the bargain and was ready to collect.

I dimmed the light and she slipped under the sheets. I tore off my clothes and joined her. I began caressing her body. Her skin was so soft and warm.

I kissed her lips and she slid her tongue across mine. I reached up and squeezed her tits. Then I moved my mouth to her nipple on her left breast. I suckled on it and she stroked my head. When I reached between her legs, I felt how wet she was already.

"Eat me now, please," she pleaded with me.

I was only too happy to oblige. I slid down her body, kissing her as I went. When I got to her crotch, I marveled in her aroma. She was definitely aroused and got dizzy by her scent.

I licked lightly around her lips and clit. Then I teased her vaginal opening with the tip of my tongue.

"Enough," she said and rammed my mouth onto her crotch.

"Suck me bitch, I'm so horny. You've been doing it so good the last few nights. Now suck my cunt," she demanded. I sucked her for all I was worth not wanting to let her down.

"I'm cumming. I'm gonna cum in your fucking mouth!!" she yelled.

She lifted her ass off the bed as she came. I grabbed a hold of her ass and feverishly sucked her clit as she held my head with both hands ensuring I didn't stop.

Finally her ass returned to the bed and the contractions in her pussy stopped. I looked at her face and it was sheer bliss. There was now a light sheen of sweat on her face and her breasts were still heaving up and down with her breath. This was her biggest orgasm of the week.

"Good night," she said and startled to giggle.

"Not so fast young lady," I said.

My cock was so hard it hurt.

"Why don't you fuck me for a while then I'll finish you with my lips," she said.

I wanted her mouth but couldn't resist her pussy either. So I slid my cock into her. It was pure heaven. It felt like it had been a year since we last fucked.

"That feels so good. Remember, don't cum in me. I want to drink you tonight," she said.

I was having trouble controlling myself and she knew it. I fucked her slowly, knowing I could cum at any second. She put her legs up on my shoulders. I had managed to hold off my orgasm till then but she sensed this and sought to push me still further.

"I like this position because you can kiss my feet this way. Would you like that? Do they turn you on?" she teased.

I was suddenly on the verge of cumming again and she knew it.

"I love your feet but I am ready to pop. I'm afraid..."

"Mmph" was all that came out next because she pushed her big toe in my mouth.

"Ah, that feels so good. My poor feet were hurting in those shoes all night."

I gave up and licked between her toes. I tasted some persperation and then switched and sucked on her blue painted toes. A woman's foot is so sexy and impossible to resist.

"Now fuck me faster," she said.

I couldn't. My balls began to swell. I pulled her foot away and told her we needed to stop because I was gonna cum if we didn't and I wanted her to swallow.

Instead she brought her other sexy foot to my face.

"Smell them, don't they smell good?" she teased, knowing the effect she was having on me.

The smell of her toes beneath my nose made me even hornier.

"No, I don't want to cum yet!" I yelled as I moved it away. So she hooked her legs behind me and began thrusting her hips wildly, up and down.

"No, please stop," I cried. I tried to pull away but it was of no use.

She sealed my fate when she grabbed my ass and buried my prick into her sopping hole. When my damn burst, I filled her with the most cum that has ever left my body.

A weeks worth of her having me eat her box every night and her teasing had taken its toll. As much as I wanted her to swallow my cum for me, I was glad to finally have an orgasm. Besides, who am I to complain about cumming in her beautiful snatch?

After a while, I flipped to my back in the middle of the bed and closed my eyes. I needed to catch my breath.

"Awe, I thought you wanted me to swallow your cum tonight sweetie?" she teased.

I mumbled to her that I did.

"I will next time if you do something for me tonight?" she said.

"Anything but let me catch my breath," I said. I was completely exhausted.

I felt her get off the bed. I wondered where she was going and what she was up to. Then I realized I was wrong. She didn't get off the bed because I felt her moving beside me.

I opened my eyes just in time to see her swinging her left leg across my chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked, but it was clear what she wanted. She scootched forward and was straddling my face now with her steaming pussy.

She looked down and said, "It's called a creampie. Look at it. Isn't it delicious looking? It so full of your cum now. I purposely drove you crazy this week to make sure you were extra horny. Now I want you to suck it all back out and make me cum again. Will you please?" she asked me.

I stared at her cunt and saw how puffy her lips were from our just having sex. She held her crotch only an inch from my face. It was so close that I could feel the heat radiating out of her.

My semen was beginning to gather near the bottom of her pussy. I knew this is what she wanted. She told this to her girlfriends and it's my duty; no ,it's my honor to please her this way as her husband.

So I reached up and grabbed her hips and pulled her to my mouth. She sighed as my tongue began licking her. I tasted my cum again, only it wasn't mixed with soda this time.

It was hot and thick, but it still wasn't bad. She gently rocked her hips and dragged her wet cunt back and forth over my tongue. She was looking down at me with a big smile across her face.

"You like it! I knew you would. My honey loves his own honey. I was so worried about what it would taste like, but I see you don't mind its taste at all."

I ignored her and sucked her pussy gently and was rewarded with a big mouthful of my jizz.

"Oh this feels so good. I didn't think you'd go for it. Do you really like this? You know the girls all talked about tasting men's cum and blowjobs the other day but I think you like the taste better than any of them. Well do you?"

She raised herself up off my mouth so I could answer her. Instead, I opened my mouth and showed her all the cum in my mouth. Then as she watched, I closed my lips and swallowed.

As the warm, thick fluid passed my taste buds she sat back down with a bigger smile on her face then before and said, "I guess you do because that load looked as big as they are in the movies. I can't wait to tell the girls."

That could present a problem for me but I kept sucking and my cum kept rolling across my tongue. I looked up from between her crotch. She had her eyes closed as she massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples. She opened them again and saw me looking up at her. She smiled as she knew I caught her in a moment of bliss.

Then she began to swivel and roll her hips on my face and tongue.

"Fuck me with your tongue. This feels sooo good. I could sit here all night."

I had to swallow again and smacked my lips.

"You like that sweet cum, don't you? Here, eat some more then," and she roughly grabbed my head and forced my mouth harder to her sticky crotch.

When I had sucked her clean, she reached back and felt that I was hard again. So she spun around, in a sixty nine and began blowing me again.

It was wonderful to feel her mouth on me as I licked her beautiful pie. When I felt myself close, I told her and expected her to stop but this time she swallowed it all.

"Mmm, that was delicious. But now I know what that taste was in your mouth the other day when I kissed you. Why was that? Did you blow some one?" she asked.

"No," I replied.

"Then you have some explaining," she said.

"I drank my cum by accident," I said.

She busted out laughing. "People drink things like bleach by accident not semen," she replied.

When I told her what happened, she kept laughing and finally said that it probably served me right for eaves dropping. Then her face got a serious look on it.

"Oh my. Then you heard me tell them about when you went down on me after I did it with my old boyfriend."

"Hey, I wound up with you and he didn't. I'd eat a gallon of his spooge if it meant always being with you," I said this knowing that it could get me laid again.

"Well, you did eat a gallon of his spooge that night and I think you liked it, but thankfully I got you too!" she said.

We both shared a laugh. I could laugh about it now.

I knew things were going too good for me. The next day, after all of that great sex, we got some bad news. It seemed the economic downturn in the economy had taken its toll on the company I worked for and there wouldn't be any holiday bonuses.

We needed that money real bad. Brooke depended on it. I didn't want to tell Brooke. I saw Steve the next weekend and he asked how things were going. I told him that things were great and terrible.

"How could that be?" he asked.

I told him that I wasn't getting a bonus from my job, but Brooke was finally swallowing my cum. I could tell he was interested in that.

I remembered how his wife Tina had told the other girls that she thought it was disgusting.

"How did you change her mind about swallowing?" he asked.

I told him that it was a long story.

"Well, I'll tell you what. What if we could help each other out?" he asked.

I was interested.

"I get a bonus every year. I'm supposed to get a double bonus this year and Tina doesn't know."

I told him, "What? Are you offering to give me your other bonus?"

"Well, sort of. What if I gave you the money and Brooke gave you a blowjob to completion?"

"That's a good deal. I don't get it," I said.

"Well, what if Brooke thought it was you she was blowing and it was really me?" he said.

"That's my wife, asshole," I said.

"Listen, I'm trying to help. Neither Tina nor Brooke would ever know about the money or anything else for that matter. She would just be blowing her husband," he said.

I told him I needed to think about it.

"Please, she refuses to swallow," he begged.

I left and later that day, I had to ask someone I could trust if this was a terrible thing.

The only one I could think of was my dad, who was coming in tomorrow for the holidays.

He asked how much money was involved and how bad I needed it. He even offered to lend it to me.

I told him to forget the loan, even though he could afford it. He told me that it was up to me.

I decided to do it.

I called Steve and told him that it was on. Now I had to work on Brooke. I told her I wanted her to blow me but make it like she was blowing an anonymous stranger. She loved the idea and said she loved how I was spicing things up.

The plan was hatched.

I saw Steve and he gave me the cash. It actually was more than my bonus check is normally. I told him to text me before he comes in the house and to be quiet. I was going to put the old kitchen door back in that used to separate the kitchen from the rest of the house.

We removed it last year to open up the place. I cut a hole, waist height. I said he could stick himself through the hole.

I told him to come by at four o'clock today. I did the installation and modification to the door and caught Brooke just as she was just coming back from her aerobics class. When I showed it to her, she was excited.

"Are you ready now? This is so kinky," she said.

I looked at the clock. It was only three. I needed to stall her.

I said, "Tell you what. Let's go upstairs so you can shower and then I can eat you. Then we can come back down here."

"I'm always game for that but I can't shower yet. I need to wait, so I can do my hair later. Let's do the door thing now," she said.

I had to think quick, so I said to skip the shower and I would eat her anyway.

"I'm really gross now but Linda did say you guys don't always want their women squeakey clean," then she took me by the hand to go upstairs.

She peeled off her clothes and I could see how sweaty she still was. Then she put a towel on top of the bed.

"I don't want to get it all sweaty," she said.

She lied down naked and spread her legs.

When I got between her thighs, I could smell her pussy and how unusually strong the aroma was.

"Are you sure about this? This is your last chance to chicken out," she asked.

I buried my face in her crotch. She tasted like sweat and reeked this close up. I ate her to orgasm rather quickly to try and finish. She started to get up and I looked at the clock. I was way to quick and had to think quickly.

"You've gotten so good at giving me head. I never could cum that quick before. I even had a dream about you sucking my pussy last night. I was thinking about your tongue at work the other day, too."

"Wait, then let me suck you some more. I want to make you cum again," was all I could come up with to stall for more time.

"You're going to spoil me but you can't. I'm still too sensitive right now," she said.

So I told her to flip over. She looked amused when I placed her on her hands and knees in the doggy position.

"What now stud," she asked.

Instead of a verbal answer, I spread her ass cheeks and began to lovingly tongue her asshole.

Her head whipped around and she tried to move away.

I pulled her back and my tongue plunged into her asshole. She finally gave up.

"Don't say I didn't try to stop you. Oh that's so good, don't stop now. I guess it's not just the pussy that doesn't have to be squeakey clean," she said.

I wondered what that meant but I had no intention of stopping. I licked her ass until I went to flip her over to eat her box again.

"Just keep doing my ass," she said and reached between her legs to massage her clit.

In another minute she came.

I went to kiss her and she turned her head.

"No way, not after you licked my ass. Just remember, I tried to stop you. I went number two at the gym," she said.

Fucking great, I thought to myself. Could it get any worse?

By now, it was three-thirty. The phone rang and it was Brooke's mom. She told Brooke she needed her to come over now. I pleaded with her not to go yet.

"Relax, we can finish this later," and winked at me.

She dressed in a flash and shook her ass at me.

"My ass feels so good now and it's probably the cleanest in town, thank you sweetie. Maybe you could do that again sometime for me. Yum yum yum!" she said and then laughed.

I flipped her a bird.

"I'm going to shower over there so she can do my hair for me. I'll be home in time to see your Dad later and take care of that for you," she said pointing to my hard on and then left with a devilish grin.

I almost forgot my Dad was coming in. I went down to the kitchen to figure out my next move. I was going to have to tell Brooke we were broke this holiday. The hard on she left me with was now gone.

Just then, Steve sent me the text that he was at the front door and was coming in. I just sat there and waited to tell him that Brooke left. As I got up, suddenly a cock appeared through the hole.

That's when I had a thought of desperation.

"What if I were to fill in for Brooke, so to speak?" Nobody would know but me. Steve would think its Brooke; I could keep the money and give it to her for her holiday shopping. Brooke would come home later and blow me.

So I quietly kneeled down and touched it. It immediately began to swell. So I touched it again. That's when he said, "Suck it Brooke."

He was trying to disguise his voice and was doing very well because he thankfully didn't sound like Steve. He sounded older.

I bent over and took the entire length into my mouth. I heard a groan of appreciation from the other side. I always wondered what it must feel like for Brooke. To tell the truth, if I could have reached my own...well, you know the rest.

Steve began to grow some more. That's when I stopped sucking and began to lick the head and sides with my tongue. This drives me crazy when Brooke does this to me. I did this for a few minutes until I felt his growing need be sucked again.

His cock kept growing with the attention it was getting and was now completely erect. There was a full six inches poking through the door, which meant there was another inch or two still on the other side.

I went back down on him and began sucking him off to a nice, slow rhythm. This went on for nearly ten minutes.

I had given him a leisurely suck up to this point and could now taste him leaking his cum now. I bet he could of cum right then if I had let him, but instead I began licking the sides again.

The mushroom shaped head was a deep shade of purple now. The veins were bulging out on the shaft and his cock was jumping with each beat of his heart and each swipe of my tongue.

He began to beg, "Please Brooke, finish me. Use your mouth and swallow my cum."

I put my lips over the head and began gently nibbling on it. He groaned his frustration and began to thrust his hips.

"You're a tease. Let me do it for a little bit then," he said.

I held still and he drove his cock completely to the back of my mouth. He held it there for a moment, cherishing the sensations.

I felt it throbbing with his passion.

Finally, he began to slowly fuck my mouth. He was being considerate and thrust slowly at first. I felt comfortable that he wouldn't gag me and I took him a little deeper with each thrust until he was sliding his entire length through the door and down my throat. Brooke can't even deepthroat.

He continued to fuck my mouth gently, like it was a pussy, for another five minutes until I felt his cock growing even harder.

cpluver
cpluver
1,409 Followers