Creampies and More for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,413 Followers

There was a noticable change in the speed and the roughness of his thrusts now. He was slamming his crotch against the door with each thrust in order to get more of his cock into my mouth.

I thougt he was going to cum be instead he stopped his thrusting somehow and held as much of his cock through the hole as he could for her, I mean me actually.

"Finish it now, please," he whispered.

I knew this was his Grande finale. I felt his cock throbbing as he held it still in my mouth. He was leaking cum into my mouth and it tasted sweet.

I wanted to let him know I heard him. So in a high pitch, I went Mmmm.

"That's it, drink it. I have plenty more," he said appreciatively.

So I began sucking on him with all my strength. My head was a blur. He began to tremble and his cock seemed to expand even more.

"Oh fuck, Brooke. Suck it for me. I'm going to cum now. Oh fuck.....

Now, I was doing this as way to keep my wife happy this holiday season and I knew nobody would know. But this was actually damn exciting. My mouth watered in anticipation.

I don't plan on doing this again but I'm kind of glad I got this opportunity. I'll call it being curious and being a good husband at the same time.

Maybe I was even a good friend, judging from the sounds he was making on the other side of the door.

"Oh fuck it's been so long....," he groaned and then it happened.

His cock jerked in my mouth and I felt something hot squirt across my tongue. It wasn't much, so I buried the entire length in my mouth and felt his penis contract again and I felt something hot splash down my throat.

I pulled back some, so just the head was between my lips and I felt another spasm in his cock. This blast was immense and splashed across my tongue, filled my mouth and covered the back of my throat.

"Please, take me deeper," he growled.

I had to swallow quick or choke on his cock. So I gulped his hot, sticky load and then slid him in even deeper this time. I never had a chance to even taste it.

"Yes, that's it!" he said.

I had to pull back to take a breath and then another huge blast filled my mouth. My mouth felt full again. It seemed like he hadn't been laid in years. He was drowning me in his seed.

I had to swallow again, so I gulped it down. This time I was able to taste him.

It was bitter at first but not too bad. It had a unique taste, completely unto itself. It's hard to describe it, but it was uniquely masculine.

Strangely, I could understand what Linda meant now, when she told the other girls why she loved it so.

It tasted of his strength and his soul. It was who nature created him to be; his semen was like no one elses. This was his genetic code and he was literally giving up a piece of himself to me.

I was gladly and anonymously sucking it down. It took more than one swallow to get it all down. It felt hot and thick as it made its way to my stomach. I quickly took him back into my mouth wanting more. I kept sucking to elicit all the pleasure he could handle.

He had a few more volleys of cum across my tongue and into my mouth, but not like before. I swallowed the remainder, with his cock still inside my mouth.

As it continued to throb, I leisurely sucked on it. It slowly returned to its non-aroused state. I didn't want it to end and he felt it.

He didn't pull it back right away. That was his gift to me. I can't take anymore stimulation to my cock after I cum but he didn't mind it, so I kept at it, knowing this would be my last performance.

I sucked out any remaining cum and sucked on its softening length, before giving it light flicks of my tongue.

"Enough, my darling, until we meet again," he whispered. Then his cock slipped back through the hole. I heard footsteps and the front door opened and shut.

I thought to myself, "If I was a chick, I'd do this every day for my guy."

I cleaned up and went to the bar on the corner. I text messaged Steve and told him I was there.

Steve arrived and sat down. I waited to here how "Brooke" did.

Steve said, "Did she get suspicious or anything? I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I wanted to so bad but I ran into your Dad at the front door. He told me you two spoke and he knew everything. He gave me the money back and said he would kick the shit out of me, if I didn't leave, so I left."

I was confused and I asked, "Where did he go?"

"I think he left but I hauled ass out of there," he said.

I didn't know what to think. Steve was a practical joker and I figured he'd tell me he was kidding later on. Besides, I had to get home for Brooke.

Well as planned, Brooke came home and I gave her the hard earned cash. I told her it was my bonus and she smiled.

"Why don't you go on the other side of that door," she said and licked her lips.

I locked the front door and unzipped. I put my cock through the hole like Steve did and Brooke seemed to love it this way. She later said she could fantasize more this way and I would be getting more blowjobs with this glory hole door.

She meant it too because she sucked me like a vacuum and swallowed my goo.

"I'm so hot now. Will you eat my pussy again and make me cum? I can't get enough of you. Hey, I'm even showered."

I thought to myself as she took me upstairs, how far Brooke and I have come. She lets me kiss her toes and swallows my cum for me now.

I get to enjoy her creampies and she wants her pussy or ass eaten almost every day, sometimes twice a day. And, I even sucked a cock for a worthy cause and nobody was the wiser.

I was still waiting for Steve to call and fess up to joking about not coming over. Brooke was in the kitchen when my dad showed up. He said that he needed to talk to me outside.

Then he told me something that made me feel closer to him than ever before, but not in a good way.

"Son, I just wanted to tell you that when you told me about Steve's plan to take advantage of you and Brooke that way, I had to stop it. I gave him back the money and told him to leave."

"I know," I said.

"Steve told you, I guess. What were you thinking? How do you know Steve doesn't have a disease or something?"

I thought he was finished but I was wrong.

"This is the hard part. You see, I started to leave but then I got to thinking. Well you know moms been gone for a while now and how cute I think Brooke is. She a real looker. You take after your old man by the looks of your gal. I hope you're not too mad."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well, all I can say is if you weren't married to her and I was a younger man.

I never knew young couples did things like that with other friends. That didn't happen in my day. But knowing that you didn't mind sharing her, I figured you wouldn't care if your old man got his pipes cleaned for the holidays. Rest assured, she cleaned them out too. What a woman!

It's not every day a man of my age has a woman of her age, and beauty at that, do that to him. In fact, that was the best I ever had. You know, in my day, they never swallowed like that".

I thought, "Oh fuck!"

"Thank you son, if I die tomorrow, I'll die a happy man. I'd thank her if I could, but she thinks I was you. You are one lucky man to have her."

I sat there contemplating the fact, that according to my father, I had just given him the best head he ever had and the first swallow of his adult life. I was happy for him but this was not the type of gift a son thinks about giving his father.

Thankfully, no one knew.

"Well come on in Dad, I'm not mad," I said.

He smiled and gave me a hug. Then he came in the house. Brooke came out of the kitchen and said hello and gave him a kiss.

They chatted and then she asked to speak to me in the kitchen.

"Sweetheart, I know he's lonely and he's your Dad but did you see the way he was looking at me? He looked like he had an erection. He's never looked at me like that before."

"Like father like son," I said.

"Well I guess it's alright," she said with a smile.

Well, my anniversary with Brooke was later that month. So I surprised her with a cruise. It was a cruise I knew I couldn't afford, so Steve was elated to hear from me.

I told him my father was back home and I sent Brooke to the mall. He too, told me how lucky I was. He commented that Brooke was the best he ever had and he was glad he got the opportunity again after my dad had chased him off.

Speaking of my dad, guess what he asked for father's day this year? You guessed it.

cpluver
cpluver
1,413 Followers