Creating a Memory

Story Info
Something worth remembering.
850 words
3.38
8.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*See "Preparing for my fantasy" for the beginning of this story*

*

It takes twenty minutes to rouse you from your sleep. Gentle prodding, whispers. Part of me wants to give up because I am afraid, part of me stifles giggles. I send you a text "wake up" and a wink. When I don't hear your phone, I sneak it out of your pocket and place it next to your head. I send a few pictures of what is waiting for you.....me. Each time I try to wake you, I race back to the bed. I am nervous and excited when I hear you moving through the house.

When you walk into the bedroom, soft red light fills the room and candle light cast soft shadows. Sensual pop/rock beats in the background, songs of love, sex, and desire. Laying in the bed is a woman. My arms overhead leave me exposed, inviting. Dark brown hair falls soft on pillows. Deep brown eyes reflect an open heart and love with a sparkle of desire. Sensuous red lips, parted turn into a shy grin. A slight blush rises to my cheeks, embarrassed by my own fantasy. Soft mounds of breast peek above the bra cups, contrasting with the red and black lace covered lingerie. They rise and fall, shallow breaths of anticipation and desire. Small rhinestones sparkle in the flickering candle light. Your eyes travel down over the gentle curve of my hips. Red and black give way to soft thighs, the bend in my knee, smooth calves, and red painted toenails.

Your eyes come back to meet mine. When I look into them I see...a question...an answer? Both, maybe. All my nervousness evaporates when you breathe "Wow." You step closer to the bed and continue to gaze at me. Tiredness and stress leave your face and is replaced by calmness.

Standing by the bed you whisper, "You...are...beautiful."

I reach out for your hand and take it in mine. I pull myself up and kneel in front of you. Hands together, I place my forehead on yours. "Thank you," I whisper and I place a soft, sweet, slow kiss on your lips.

I remove my hands from yours and slip your shirt off over your head. Your chest is smooth, your shoulders strong, my palms travel over them. I pause over your heart, feeling it beat beneath my hand. Up, over, then down your arms, gliding across muscles and skin, back to your hands where our fingers intertwine. My slender, feminine hands laced in your strong, masculine ones.

"The best thing 'bout tonight's that we're not fighting," Secondhand Serenade's words fill the air. I lay my head on your shoulder and inhale your scent. Your hands release mine. Strong arms wrap around my waist and sweep me off the bed onto my feet.

Embracing me, "Let's dance, let me hold you," you say.

My face nestles into your neck, your cheek rests on the top of my head. Vanilla, pear, and gardenia, my perfume is flirty and softly rises to reach your nose. I hear your breath in my ear. My hair is sleek and smooth, falling just past my shoulders. Remnants of summer sun linger there, on my shoulders and my back. Your closeness leaves goosebumps, every nerve ending is aware.

"So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep
And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep" the lyrics continue surround us.

Your arms hold me tighter, swaying slowly to the music. I run my hands up your back, the back of your neck, in your hair, back down. I feel your shoulder blades, your spine. In my mind, I burn a permanent memory of this moment. Your scent, the perfect fit of my body against yours, the feel of your skin and the muscles beneath, the stubble on your jaw, the short soft hairs on the back of your head, the rhythm of your heart, the music, the warm light, the gentle sway of our bodies moving together. This is exactly what I want to remember when you are gone. This moment. I feel my worries slip away. My insecurities evaporate in your warmth. I don't feel alone anymore.

"Because tonight will be the the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind."

The song speaks to me. I feel hope, it feels warm like sunshine. Your body a soft cloud, a soft place to land.

I place soft kisses on your neck, along your jaw, across your cheek, our lips meet. Slow sensual kisses, my lips tug on your bottom lip, draw it in. Your hands slide up the side of my body slowly until they cup my face. Our kiss grows deeper, releasing pain and passion at the same time. My hands wrap around your butt pulling you closer, so close nothing can come between. You dance me over to the bed. My hands slips into the waistband of your jeans and slide to the front.

It doesn't even matter what happens now.