Creative Writing and Short Skirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkidusti
kinkidusti
42 Followers

"Not quite what you desire?" Peter asked. Selene remained silent. Peter gingerly brought his hand to Selene's ass; she jumped slightly, but remained silent. Peter gently rubbed the spot that he had just slapped, relishing the soft touch of her skin and the very faint smell of perfume, soap and an underlying feminine odor.

"Again," Selene barely whispered from under her breath. Peter's heart jumped. Again, he brought his hand up and with one swift swoop, brought it crashing down against Selene's bare, creamy white skin, leaving a red-purplish mark in the shape of Peter's large hand. Selene made another faint whimpering noise as her head fell slightly, her gaze falling to the edge of the desk.

"Again," she whimpered. Peter brought his hand firmly against Selene's ass five more times before her elbows gave out and she fell, face forward onto Peter's desk, her ass protruding towards Peter's face. Peter inhaled sharply, taking in Selene's scent and then blew against the red silk of Selene's panties. Selene shook and fell back, landing in Peter's lap, dangerously close to his protruding boner.

Peter was not quite sure what to do. His hands were on either side of Selene, but he felt bad somehow about touching her anywhere – even though he desperately wanted to do so. Selene's head fell back into the crook of Peter's neck and she exhaled deeply. Peter took his right hand and gingerly touched Selene's hand. She made no reaction – he touched her stocking-clad knee and she slightly opened her legs. Peter did not know what to do. He wanted to grab her breasts in his hands, he wanted to run his fingers along her pussy and he knew from the couple of pages that Selene had written that she wanted it to. He did not though, he sat still.

Selene took one more deep breath and stood up without saying a word, walked back over to her packed book bag and walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

Selene did not make any further advances for nearly another month. She turned in all of her assignments as directed and as Peter had expected her to. Her grades were the best in the class, she dressed modestly, she wore a lot more pants than she had in the past, and all of her shirts hid her cleavage. Despite her attempts to be modest and a good student, Peter could never get his mind off of her, if anything his desire for her only grew.

It was a Friday afternoon, a lot of the students in the school were quite sick, and with the small class size of Peter's creative writing class, the only student that showed up to class on that Friday was Selene.

She walked into the classroom seconds before the bell rang wearing knit red stockings that went all the way up her thigh, a black skirt and bright red long-sleeved shirt that was low-cut and showed off her cleavage. She sat down at her desk, pulled out her things for class and neatly folded her hands on the desk in front of her.

"Good afternoon Selene," Peter said, standing in front of the class. Selene looked around her at the empty room.

"Where is everyone?" Selene asked.

"They must be sick," Peter replied. "How are you?"

"Fine," Selene replied. Peter walked to the door, closed it and locked it, then pulled down the window blinds next to it and came and sat next to Selene and leaned in close to her.

"Listen," he said, "I know how much trouble I can get into by saying this to you, and for everything else that has happened in the past month or so, but I would be lying out of my ass if I told you that I never thought about you outside of class." Selene simply stared at Peter, her bright blue/green eyes twinkling, her juicy red lips slightly parted. "I can't get you out of my mind. You're all that I think about...ever." Selene nodded and pursed her lips together. The two of them were silent for a minute, they stared at each other. Peter had a look of longing in his eyes and Selene was emotionless.

"I broke up with my boyfriend last week," she said. Peter's voice caught in his throat, he coughed nervously once more.

"You...you had a boyfriend?" he asked with a slight squeak.

"For two years," she replied. Peter looked at her incredulously.

"Really?" he asked, she nodded.

"He was boring," she replied. "And I think he was getting busy with some poor girl off at college." Peter nodded. Selene turned her attention back to the notebook in front of her and began to doodle on the blank page. Peter watched her, stealing glances at the bare white skin between her black skirt and red stockings and the gentle rise and fall of her breasts poking out from the 'v' in her shirt.

"Did you ever tell anyone about...what happened?" Peter asked nervously. Selene shook her head 'no'.

"Did someone find out?" she asked.

"Not that I know of," Peter replied. Selene nodded again, and then continued to doodle.

"Why did you decide to teach high school?" Selene asked.

"I don't really know," Peter replied. "I guess it's an interesting part of life, I wanted to be a part of it for the rest of my life." Selene nodded.

"Did you ever expect to meet someone like me?" she asked. Peter looked her straight in the eyes and sighed.

"Never," he replied.

"I apologize," she said.

"Don't," he said. She turned back to her doodles, parted her legs slightly and began to hum to herself. "Selene?"

"Mmhmm?" she said in reply. Peter moved his chair closer to Selene so that he was only inches away from where she sat. He leaned in close to her, brought his hand to her cheek and cupped the back of her head in his hand. Selene turned to Peter and her lips parted slightly.

"Forgive me, please," Peter said quietly as he moved in and kissed Selene on her bright candy red lips. He closed his eyes slowly and pulled her head closer to his to deepen the kiss. He slipped his tongue inside of her mouth, she tasted like strawberries and pineapple and her mouth was like silk.

Selene herself, though taken aback, made no move to jump away from Peter. She dropped the pen and it rolled slowly into her lap leaving a black line on her thigh. She moaned slightly and felt as if her body was melting away. Her hand went to Peter's thigh in order to hold herself up from the dizzying kiss and this immediately sent Peter's cock into a launch sequence of sorts and Peter knew that he would have a hard time backing away from this one.

Selene pulled away and stared into Peter's deep blue eyes and smiled, Peter did not return the smile. His heart was racing, he knew what he wanted, but he also knew that getting what he wanted could get him fired and expelled from teaching for the rest of his life. Selene stood up and walked around to the front of her desk, bent over the front and looked Peter in the eyes.

"What could I do that would get me in the most trouble?" Selene asked.

"Write something bad on the board I suppose," Peter replied. Selene smiled devilishly, stood up, turned around and walked to the blackboard. She flashed Peter a quick glimpse of the black lace of her underwear and picked up a piece of chalk. Slowly, stealing quick glimpses over her shoulder at Peter, she wrote out, "F-U-C-K" in large, neat letters across the blackboard. Peter stood up, walked around Selene's desk, grabbed her by the wrist and yanked her back to the front of her desk. He stood squarely behind her and shoved her over, face forward towards the desk. Peter lifted up Selene's black skirt and put both hands squarely on either side of her behind. He could feel the heat radiating from it and could also tell that she was nervous or excited as he could feel her pulse racing through her entire body.

Peter raised both of his hands at once and brought each down, full force, against either side of Selene's buttocks. Selene whimpered in pain and dropped her head. Peter raised his left hand, slapped her left side, raised his right hand and slapped her right side. He continued this over and over again until her entire ass was flushed red, and showed the very slight beginnings of bruising.

Peter grabbed both of Selene's wrists and pulled her up against him, his erection poking her mid-back. He spun her around to face him, lifted her up and placed her sitting on her desk. He looked down into her eyes, tears were forming in the corners of her eyes and she was breathing heavily.

"Take off your top," Peter said in a low growl. A tear rolled down Selene's cheek, but she did not refuse. She reached down, linked her fingers around the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Peter stared at her breasts, lightly covered by black lace. He spread her legs apart a bit more and positioned himself between them, grabbed the red shirt from her hands and threw it out of reach.

"Unbutton my shirt," Peter said slowly looking down at the top of Selene's head. Selene obediently reached up and began to unbutton Peter's shirt from his collar to the very bottom button. Peter began to softly rake his fingers up and down Selene's back, causing her to arch her back, pushing her stomach further against his erection. Selene buried her face in Peter's chest as Peter brought one of his hands between Selene's legs and began to ever-so-lightly brush his fingers around her cloth-covered mound. Selene's breath quickened, she began kissing Peter lightly below his pecks and down just above his navel and back up. Peter moaned, his erection growing painful. He withdrew his hand from between her legs and pushed her away from his body.

"I can't do this," Peter said quietly looking Selene in the eyes. Selene did not listen. She hiked her skirt up around her waist and inched herself closer to Peter's crotch. Peter pushed her away once more, but instead of turning around, he grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed both of them until Selene squinted and winced in pain. Peter twisted one and Selene whimpered and started to try and twist herself away from Peter's forceful grip.

"Sorry," Peter said quietly, pulling his hands away from her chest. Selene took a sigh of relief and leaned back as Peter stepped away and started to pace towards his desk. Selene took this opportunity to put her top back on and then walked over to where Peter was standing.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" she asked, touching his shoulder.

"It doesn't matter," he replied. "I've done far more than I should ever do with a student..."

"So what are you going to do?" Selene asked. "Sit in awkward silence for the next forty-five minutes of class?"

"I could send you to the principal," Peter replied.

"And have me tell him what has gone on here? I don't think that you would do that," Selene said. "After all, I can't imagine how he would react knowing that the new teacher is doing these sort of things with the senior class' valedictorian." She was not trying to be evil about it, but it certainly came off that way. Peter was stuck in a corner, he could not ignore the continuous boner in his pants and he could not ignore the gorgeous eighteen year old girl sitting in front of him.

"I...I...just..." he stammered. Selene pouted which did not make matters any better. Peter bent forward and kissed her gingerly on the lips. Selene took Peter's hand in her own and then slowly began moving his hand towards her pussy. She deepened the kiss and closed her eyes slowly as Peter began to prod at the wet spot between Selene's legs. He pushed the silky and lacey material away from her skin and prodded at her clit, rubbing it softly, sending her body into a heated fury.

She pulled away from Peter and looked into his eyes, this time, he was the one who whimpered, his deep blue eyes pleading for more but at the same time hoping and pleading that he would not have to deal with the guilt that might come from fucking this student.

"Fuck me," Selene whispered seductively nearly under her breath. Peter could not hold it back any longer. He picked her up from where she sat and sat her up on the ledge of the window against the glass pane. He hiked up her short skirt and yanked her panties down to her ankles. He left her shirt on; he imagined that he would feel less guilty about the deed if she kept her clothing on.

Selene made a move to unhook Peter's belt and unbutton his pants, but he slapped her hands away in order to do it himself. His belt was undone and his hands were on the zipper to his pants when he briefly stopped and looked at Selene. Her legs were spread far apart; the brick underneath her was slightly moist. Peter looked her in the eyes, there was nothing she was doing to stop him, and she definitely wanted him to do this.

"What will you do when this is over and done with?" he asked.

"Nothing I suppose," she replied.

"You're not going to tell your friends, the principal...anyone?" Peter pleaded. Selene shook her head 'no'. "Look me in the eyes and tell me that." Selene looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"I will not tell a soul," Selene said quietly staring in his eyes the entire time. He nodded and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. His dick popped out of his pants instantaneously and Selene drew her breath in sharply. The only person that she had ever been with had been her ex-boyfriend, and he had not been a large man – as a matter of fact, he had only been endowed with about three and a half inches of penis. Seeing Peter in front of her was quite a surprise – he was large – around ten inches long and who knows how wide.

Peter kissed her softly, inching closer to Selene's open legs.

"This isn't your...first time?" Peter asked quietly. Selene shook her head, unable to take her eyes off of his large dick. He nodded and moved closer to her yet. He tilted her pelvis towards him and inserted a finger inside her. She gasped slightly, the touch feeling a bit foreign to her. He inserted a second finger and she closed her eyes in a hint of pain – Peter started to feel even more apprehensive. He moved his fingers around inside of her a bit and her face immediately went from a bit of pain to pleasure. Her eyes closed happily and a smile started to form on her cherry red lips.

Peter looked down at his popping erection below and knew that he needed to be inside Selene immediately. He withdrew his fingers from inside of her, rubbed her juices on the tip of his dick and hovered just outside of her entrance. She looked him in the eyes and smiled slightly then nodded. Peter hunched over, buried his face in Selene's hair and looked out the window as he plunged into Selene.

Selene muffled a scream while biting Peter's clothed shoulder. She felt ripped apart from the outside in. Peter groaned as he closed his eyes tightly and tried to plunge all the way inside of her. She was as tight as a virgin, and had a hard time believing that she had even had sex before. Selene drew in a sharp breath and kissed Peter just under his jaw line making him feel like he never had before. He picked Selene up by the buttocks and shoved her against the window with a loud thud that could probably be heard in the neighboring two classrooms.

Selene wrapped her legs tightly around Peter's waist and bit his earlobe. Peter growled from deep in his throat and set her back down on the brick ledge, scraping her ass against it, tearing some of the skin.

"Harder," Selene whimpered under her breath. Peter scraped her ass against the bricks again and slammed her against the window. "Again..." Peter did it again and again once more. In his deliriously sex-crazed state, he remembered the paper that she had written about her desires and he looked upwards for the pull-string for the window blinds. He pulled on it and pulled out of Selene. Selene looked at Peter with confusion on her face. He pulled her up to standing and turned her around, back facing him. He tied the pull-string around her wrists and pulled her far enough away from the window so that she had nothing to prop herself up on. He pulled her ass upwards, towards him, threw her skirt up around her waist and plunged deep inside of her once more. She groaned loudly, her eyes closed tightly and Peter could feel her pussy close tightly around his cock. Peter spanked her a few more times on her red and scraped up bottom. He buried his head in the back of her neck, kissed her a couple of times and then dragged his tongue from the collar of her shirt to her hairline. Selene shuddered and moaned. Peter was relentless. This, for all he knew, could be the last time that he'd ever see Selene, who knew whether or not Selene would tell someone. Someone in the next classroom over could probably hear them – either by the muffled moans and screams coming from Selene or the banging against the windows.

"Harder," Selene said in a quiet pant. Peter thrust himself deep inside of Selene; he made it all the way inside of her this time. Selene screamed a deep guttural scream and Peter quickly clasped his hand over her mouth and she bit down on his palm.

Selene's body quaked and shuddered, Peter could not take it any longer, he knew that he was going to explode sooner than later. He spanked her again, the crack of the slap against her skin set off Selene. She screamed into Peter's hand and he could feel the muscles inside of her shaking uncontrollably.

Her orgasm was not quick like Peter had been used to in most women; hers continued and continued and continued. Peter could not control himself any longer, he had thought that maybe he could last long enough to finish in her mouth, but at this rate, there was no way. He thrust inside of Selene two more times and erupted. He groaned loudly, grabbed a clothed breast with his free hand that was not covering Selene's mouth and pulled her deep into his body, lifting her up off of the ground and breaking the window blinds that held up Selene's arms. Peter caught Selene before she fell forward onto her beautiful face and he finished inside of her, holding her up in his arms.

Peter did not pull out right away and instead fell down to his knees, bringing Selene with him. Her hair fell in disarray around his hands and he buried his head in the crook of her neck. The both of them were breathing heavily and Selene was shaking uncontrollably, Peter was afraid that she was crying.

"That...oh man..." Peter said in heavy sighs. "Are you okay?" Selene nodded and added a meek "yes". "I apologize if I hurt you..."

"No, I'm okay," Selene said quietly. Peter kissed Selene's neck and slowly started to pull out of Selene, as much as he did not want to. He pulled out of her with a pop, followed by a thick stream of cum that dripped onto the carpet below them. Peter stood up and tucked is sedated cock back into his pants, zipped himself up and fastened the belt. He picked Selene's panties from the window sill and threw them down to Selene.

The bell rang loudly throughout the empty room.

"Class is over," Peter said. "I suggest that you probably go home." Selene propped herself up on her hands and knees and slowly slipped her underwear back on.

Peter walked away, towards the door and put his forehead against the wall. His mind was reeling. He did not have sex with a minor, so that was a plus; at least it had not been completely illegal. However, he had broken one of the biggest cardinal rules of high school teaching, the one thing that he had promised himself would never happen. Why did he not wait a couple more months? She would have graduated; he could be in the clear. Granted, he knew that three or four months from now he would definitely try and date her exclusively, but for now, he would have to try and hide the fact that he had just fucked this student of his. He looked over at Selene sitting on the ground, looking down at the floor between her knees. He walked over towards her and held an outstretched hand. She took it somewhat reluctantly and he pulled her upwards.

"I'm sorry, Selene," he said quietly.

"Don't be," she said quietly in return. She cleared her throat and walked over to her desk in order to put her notebooks and folders in her book bag. She was bent over, her scraped and red ass in plain view of Peter. He walked over with a smile on his face and playfully slapped her behind once more. She stood up straight and giggled slightly. She pulled her bag up over her shoulder and turned to Peter.

kinkidusti
kinkidusti
42 Followers