Creature Hunters

Story Info
Two Hunters find that they are the prey.
1.4k words
4.02
59.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliette felt the heat from his body before she felt his cock touch her back. "I want to fuck you right here, Juliette... " he whispered. She shoved him backward.

"Not now, Robert. We've got to track down this beastie... She smiled and continued forward. She glanced back. His cock was making a nice big tent in his tight suit. She smiled. She could feel the juices from her cunt soaking the inside of her own suit. She wanted to fuck him too, but first they needed to find this thing.

The jungle around them was hot. They wore the all climate, all terrain suites, the ACAT for short. The ACAT was a versatile thing, would warm the body when it needed it, and cool it down when it needed that. Of course it did not count on the hormonal changes of horny men... or women for that matter. She carried her laser rifle in one hand and the tracker in the other. Robert carried similar gear, except he also carried a pack with the necessary ration pills and water pills inside a waterproof, fireproof case.

Robert and Juliette were both terran, and they were on Rimian five tracking down a creature that had killed several colonists. Nasty beast, from the description of the eyewitnesses, at least five feet overall, with long teeth and claws, but it seemed something like squid or octopus that walked dry land... But it needed to die, since it had killed too many.

"I think I've got it, Rob!" she announced as they followed a trail down into a gully. "Hmm... keep up man... if you get killed we can't stop and fuck on the grass," she smiled back at him.

They came down and past the Gully and toward a small pond, and on the other side, there was a cave.

"There!" she announced, looking at the tracker. "That's where the signal ends." Robert nodded. "Looks like we're in for a swim... " Juliette shrugged and waded in, followed by Robert. He tucked the sensitive equipment in his bag. The laser rifles were waterproofed so they would be fine.

They slowly swam toward the cave, keeping a watchful eye. They were about ten feet from it when Juliette felt something twine around her leg. She looked down and before she could do anything a long tentacle reached up and grabbed her rifle and then grabbed Roberts. Neither had time for anything more because there was a loud shrill sound, and the world went black.

They awoke in a darkened cave, lit only by one torch. Each one was completely stripped of clothes and laying on the floor. For a while they sat there, but after a few hours they seemed forgotten. They looked at each other, and Juliette saw the swelling of Robert's monster cock, at least a good nine inches in length about an inch and a half in girth. Ever since she'd seen that bad boy she'd wanted it sunk deep in her pussy.

"Well if we are going to die, lets die happy," she said and jumped onto him, pushing him back on the floor. She gave his cock a precursory suck and then rammed it into her dripping pussy, making a wet sound as she did. "Oh GOD!" she moaned. "It's fucking huge!" She began propelling herself up and down on it, moaning the entire while. Robert couldn't believe how tight her hole was.

Then around then they heard a low voice. "So that is how human mating is done... "

Juliette stopped mid thrust and looked around, and Robert sat up. A great tentacle like the one that grabbed them in the water wrapped around each of their waists and pulled them apart. Two huge eyes appeared in the darkness. "Lets see... "

There appeared something else, but it wasn't like the strong muscular tentacle that held them suspended, this one was larger, at least as big around as Juliette's forearm. Then another appeared, and another, and another...

"What are you?" Juliette said with a quivering voice.

"An experimenter, a pleasure seeker... "

Suddenly tentacles grasped Juliette's ankles and her legs were spread wide apart. Her body was bent so that if she had been on the floor she would have almost been sitting in a splits position. She watched as one of the thick tentacles or cocks or whatever they were slithered toward her and then forced its way painfully into her cunt and then further until it met the back of her. She moaned because despite the pain... there was some pleasure to it. She'd never been filled this full before.

"And what is this?" the voice said and another one came toward her. She felt something like fingers probing her ass hole.

"Leave that alone... that's not for that!" Then she felt the fingers pulling her ass open, wider and wider and she felt one of the same things that had invader her cunt force its way even more painfully into her ass as far as it could go... then they just stopped.

"Oh my that feels wonderful... and now you... you don't have this wet part but you do have the tight part... "

Robert began to fight as he was flipped over, his face down to the floor, and his ass facing Juliette. "No!" he screamed as another of the strong, thick probes rammed into his virginal rectum. There was still one remaining.

"Hmm... only seems fair she got two, so you get two, lets see... here... " and it snatched around and rammed into his mouth. Everything was still and silent. "My what feelings... now for the full range of pleasure."

At the same moment every one of the tentacles began ramming back and forth into Juliette and Robert. They were hard and thick and would pull almost all the way out and then ram back in as hard as they could, finding a deep-set rhythm.

"Oh... " the voice said.

Juliette felt like she was going to explode, the thick probes filling her cunt and ass and then pulling out. Despite the pain, the friction was amazing, and they were so thick that her clitoris was just barely being stimulated... but it was enough...

Robert felt the great probes throttling in and out of his ass and throat, and then couldn't help but note his cock had swelled larger than it had ever been and the position he was in let his cock tip just rub against the body of the tentacle that ran up between his legs to his ass.

"Ah... I must feel these orgasms you have... " the voice said and Juliette felt something spring out of the thing that was pummeling her pussy and begin massaging her clit, hard and fast.

She began to moan. "Oh god... oh god... stop... stop... don't... stop... " she moaned. Robert found a thin pliable tentacle grew out and wrapped about the shaft of his cock and another around his balls.

"Ohm... " he moaned in ecstasy against the probe in his mouth as the tentacle began to slowly stroke him off. Juliette's moans came to a fever pitch as she felt and watched. Soon Robert felt his body tense and a stream of white cum spat from his cock. His body twitched as the force filled him.

"Hmm... " the voice said. Juliette could hold it no longer, her whole body was on fire and she began to buck against the tentacles in her body as her orgasm came, and the rhythm didn't break in the slightest and her orgasm lasted longer than anything she'd ever felt. "Oh... there you are," the voice whispered. Then, each of the four tentacles exploded on their own, filling their respective holes with a thick and viscous sticky substance. Then, all four retreated, and Juliette and Robert were placed on the floor.

"Very good... I think I'll keep you two. To fuck whenever I desire. Oh, and I'll expect you to fuck each other for me and my son to watch. And now, speaking of my son, it's his turn." A huge five-foot across creature that did look like a squid, came from the darkness and looked at them with large eyes. Then a creature just like it, only at least twenty feet in size stepped out.

"Yes, my son, fuck them... don't kill them like the others. Murder is fun, but sex... especially this kind... is even better... "

Then large tentacles snaked out and grasped both of them once more...