Credit Check

Story Info
An expensive new car results in an interesting credit check.
3.8k words
4.45
24k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shy_slut
Shy_slut
12 Followers

My husband and I met while we were in college and married shortly after graduation. Following college, both of us focused at advancing our careers. Through a series of forays into high-tech startups, David had much greater success in his career than I had. Not that I had not done well, but David was able to bank roll some considerable money into investments through a couple of acquisitions and an IPO. Even he admitted that part of this was being at the right place at the right time.

David is a finance guy and by nature is frugal with our money. Despite his success, he has not gone out and bought a sports car or other luxury items, although we did purchase a nice house. This was justified by buying property in a down market with the strong probability of a sizable return once the housing market recovered.

I have been driving a jeep wrangler that I have had forever simply because I love it. Not long ago took a friend / co-worker to pick up her car from being serviced after work one night. The dealership is on my drive home so it was no big deal. I pulled up to the BMW dealership and that is when I saw a convertible that really caught my eye. As my friend said thanks for the ride, I decided to go check out the convertible.

Despite how I loved my Wrangler, this car had a wow factor to it. I sat in the driver seat and a moment later a salesperson came by and remarked that this was a bit of a step up from my Wrangler. I was getting a sense he had discounted me as a serious buyer based upon what I was driving and was more interested in checking me out. I tested me theory by allowing my skirt to ride up a bit higher than it should as swung my legs out of the car. I paused there for a moment, asking him if he thought it was too much of a step up based upon what I was driving.

My salesperson did a poor job of hiding that he was trying to check me out. He barely acknowledged my question as his eyes were fixed on the rising hem of my skirt. My salesperson asked if I wanted to go for a test drive, without any testing to see if I was a serious buyer or able to afford the car. While I knew that we could easily buy the car outright, getting David to let my buy the car was a completely different conversation all together. I decided to take up my sales person on the test drive, even though I knew he had no inclination on trying to sell me the car and probably just wanted to see if I would hike up my skirt again.

He retrieved a set of keys for a car that was out front. He stood by the door as I got in and once I was seated he crouched next to me pointing out a few details of the car. Once he stood up and walked around the car to get in, I purposely hiked up my skirt just a touch to mess with him a bit more.

The dealership was just a short distance from the freeway and we turned onto the reverse commute direction. This car was amazing. My Wrangler is a different breed of vehicle all together. The comparison was unbelievable. As I drove the car I completely forgot about teasing my salesperson as I was lost in this car.

After we returned from the test drive my sales person recommended that we run across the street for a Starbucks. I looked at my watch and knew that I had played this game long enough and told him that I had an obligation and that I was tight on time. He pulled out a business card and wrote a cell phone number on the back. As he handed me the card he told me to call him anytime, even if it was not about buying a car. I was polite and took the card, but the guy had to have seen my wedding ring. I tossed his card in a cup holder realizing it had a good chance of catching wind and blowing out of my Wrangler since the top was down.

Over the next few days, the business card was not caught by the wind as I had half expected and stayed put in the cup holder. That weekend David and I took my Wrangler to the mountains for a day hike. As we got into the Wrangler, David picked up the card as he put his coffee mug into the cup holder. Car shopping? He asked as he gave me a sideways glance.

"I wish, that car was so amazing. The Wrangler is fun, but it does feel like maybe I should get something more practical for the work week instead of something that is fun for the weekend like today."

David asked, "So what exactly is more practical for the work week?"

I squirmed in my seat and bit my lower lip as I glanced over to David. I saw his left eyebrow raise, the telltale sign that I was already busted. I finally replied that I saw a cute little convertible in the showroom.

A bit of a grin spread across his face. "A cute little convertible huh? I can imagine you in a cute little convertible. As a matter of, I think it would be kind of hot. But just how much was this cute little convertible?"

I lied that I didn't check the price, wanting to just play out the fantasy of getting the car for a moment. David dropped the discussion as we drove into the nearby mountains making our way to the trailhead.

Both David and I stay in good shape, one of the things we enjoy is running the trails in the mountains. Starting early when it is still cool and before the trails get crowded is always our plan. There were just a couple of cars in the parking lot and we did some quick stretching before departing on our run. Before long we made our way past several hikers on the trail and soon we were alone to enjoy our run. Not too long into our run, David made a turn onto a more remote trail that we found during one of our last runs.

I smiled to myself knowing that this trail leads to a remote location where we had found a private spot. Both David and I find the outdoors to be a great place for an opportunistic quickie. A bit further down this trail we came to an opening with a nice view. It is a great place for a water break and taking in the view.

As we took our water break I asked if he took this trail for a repeat of our last trek up this trail.

"The thought crossed my mind. Besides, if you want an expensive convertible I need to find a way for you to earn it."

Chuckling, a bit "I don't recall getting anything special after what we did up here last time? Besides, what do you mean by earning it? I didn't realize that I was depriving you of anything. You sound like a guy that is not getting enough sex."

"Trust me, you are not depriving me of anything. At least nothing I have asked for so far. I was just thinking that if you want an expensive sports car that I should be getting something out of this as well!"

Without waiting for my response, he just started running up the trail and yelled over his shoulder at me to quit slacking.

I didn't follow right away, as I pondered over his words. Just what was that about? I thought our love life was quite fulfilling and with pretty good variety as well. The last time we were up this trail we made love on a bench along the trail. We have a lot of variety and enthusiasm in our love live? What was it that he wanted? And that's what really got my mind churning.

I looked up and realized David was out of site and I kicked it in running up the trail. I am better at long distance than David so I wasn't concerned about catching up to him, despite his head start. It took awhile but I caught up to him, just as he was nearing the clearing we had found before.

The clearing was above a series of switchbacks that traversed up a steep incline of the mountain. Running up this part of the trail was challenging even for me and I was ready for a break as I reached the clearing. From here you could see forever and also see if there was anyone coming up the trail. There was a small stonewall that created an overlook.

After taking a drink of water and catching my breath, I could not help but to continue our conversation. The entire run up here I was wondering what more he wanted.

David immediately reassured me that he could not be happier and that I was beautiful and all of the things that he should be saying at this point. But it still didn't explain his comment. I pushed him on it more and he finally shared that the CEO of their company had a total sexpot of a wife. While their CEO would not brag, he also did not hide their somewhat over the top adventures. She would accompany him on business trips and they would disappear into the airline restroom in flight, or she would show up after the business dinners dressed "the part" and make no bones about being there as his sex toy.

I paused, looking David straight in the eyes. Neither of us said a word, waiting for the other to respond. Finally I broke the silence, "Is that what you want, for me to flaunt myself as your sex toy?"

David broke eye contact with me, his eyes moving down my body. I was wearing a sports bra and a pair of small lycra running shorts. I liked to run in them but I also knew that they hid very little. Without regaining eye contact, in a strong voice he told me, "strip out of your clothes, I want to see you naked."

His gaze returned to my eyes. The look on his face was strong and determined. He repeated, "I want you naked, right here and right now." He walked behind me, and his hands slid up the sides of my torso. His fingers gripped the lower band of my sports bra tugging it up. Knowing that we were in essence alone here, I raised my arms allowing him to pull it over my head as his hands immediately returned to my breasts kneaded them in his strong hands.

David stepped away and walked in front of me, "Now the shorts", he said. He stood waiting for me to finish stripping down in front of him. I pushed the shorts down to my knees, before taking first one leg out and then the next. There was a large boulder nearby where I tossed my shorts. I stood there as David eyes gazed upon and down my body before dropping his own shorts to his knees.

Standing there with his cock hard as a rock, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what he was asking for as I knelt in front of him and taking his cock in my mouth. I love the feeling of his cock twitching in response to my touch. I thought to myself that I was enjoying this and it was not a huge departure of anything that we had done before. My being complete stripped naked was a bit more, but we were in a remote spot so it was not that big of a deal.

After a few minutes David told me to stand up and led me to the small retaining wall that created the overlook. As we approached the wall, I scanned the trail below us to make sure no one was coming up the trail. Standing behind me, David wrapped an arm around me cupped my breast in his hand and the other hand reached between my legs from behind. He started twisting and pulling on my nipple more aggressively than he had ever done in the past.

He nudged my legs wider allowing him better access. I leaned against him to steady myself, feeling exposed here at the overlook as my body began responding to his touch. A slight moan escaped my lips, I wasn't sure if it was a question or an observation when he said, "You like this, do you? Stripped naked here in full view of anyone coming up the trail."

I only tilted my head back and kissed him as I reached back and grabbed his hard cock. "It's obvious that you like this!"

David asked, "Do you think anyone can see you up here. See you naked with your legs open wide allowing me to do whatever I want? Do you think they will stop and watch when I fuck you from behind?"

David had never talked much during our lovemaking in the past. He had certainly never remotely talked like this before. My eyes returned to the trail below as I scanned for the possibility of someone on the trail. I couldn't see anyone but for some reason I wanted to test him, and I told him someone was coming up the trail. David's only response was, "are they close enough to be watching yet?"

I started to wonder if he wanted to be caught in the act. I told him "No, they are on one of the lower switchbacks."

"Good, I want to take my time and enjoy this." With that his hand left my tit and he instructed me to hold onto the railing. I leaned over slightly as he slowly slid the head of his cock along my slippery folds. I let out another slight moan and pushed myself back toward him. The head of his cock found my opening as he grasped my hips in his strong hands. He held me in place as he slowly worked into me. A moment later, he had buried himself inside of me as I felt my bum pushing against his hips.

"Now, lets put on a little show for our audience"

David started to slowly move in and out of me as his hands grabbed at my breasts pulling and twisting on my nipples. Again he asked if I could still see the people coming up the hill and I told him I had lost sight of them. That's when he pointed out two guys running up the same trail we had come up and they were already half way up the switch backs and running at a fast pace.

My heart skipped a beat as I realized in a couple of minutes they would be right below us. David's hands dropped to my hips holding me tight as he started to more aggressively thrust into me. He told me to reach down and play with my clit so I could come on his cock and give these guys a real show.

I was watching the two guys getting closer and David grabbed my hips firmly and thrust hard and yanking my hips into his thrust. "Oh shit Tess, you are the hottest little sex toy a guy could ever ask for. Play with your clit and come on my cock." This was new, never before would he talk like this and actually give me direction on what to do.

My head was spinning. I was on the verge of having two guys getting an unobstructed view of my being banged from behind and David was not asking, but now commanding me to play with myself as if our current display was not enough. I reached between my legs and did as he said, rubbing my fingers across my clit as he was pounding me from behind.

They were on the last switch back before they would hit the trail that ran right below us, not 50 feet from where we were. With one hand David returned his attention to one of my nipples, twisting and pulling it as he started to whisper in my ear, "Come on sweetheart, show these guys what a good little sex toy you are. Keep playing with your pussy and come on my cock like a good little slut." They rounded the last switchback and were coming in front of the opening and the lead runner saw us and stopped dead in his tracks. His buddy almost ran into him as he pointed to us.

I was looking straight at them as the first hiker pointed at me. There I was, completely naked, playing with my clit, with David grabbing my hips and pounding into me with these two guys looking straight at me. They stopped and just stood there in surprise, watching us. I was just as surprised as they were, but David was taking this all in stride.

He pulled me from leaning against the railing to a standing position as he continued to thrusting into me from behind. "Let's give them a good show. Play with your tits for them. I'll rub you pussy while you play with your tits." David slid he hand down between my legs so I could use both hands on my breasts.

Blatantly exposing myself like this was something I had never imagined doing. But here I was and getting extremely turned on by the whole experience. At first I cupped slowly massaged my breasts. David replaced one of my hands with his as he roughly grabbed at my tit and yanked on the nipple. I gasped as a jolt of pain shot through my nipple. It surprised me because it also excited me. I laid my head back against David now mimicking how he was grabbing at my breast.

David told me to open my eyes and watch our friends. One of them had pulled out a phone and was obviously trying to capture us using the camera on his phone. Was I really letting a complete stranger take pictures of me like this? Coupled with David's complete departure from the way we had ever had sex before was setting my emotions into a complete whirlwind. I almost could not believe it when I felt an orgasm building deep inside.

I leaned forward again holding onto the railing as I pushed myself harder against David. I closed my eyes and dropped my head feeling the ecstasy over taking me. Knowing my body language, David started pumping even harder as he said "That's it, come for me. Put on a good show for your audience."

I started coming, just like David wanted. He held onto my hips as my legs started to buckle and I moaned out loud. But before I was completely done with my own orgasm, I felt David pull out of me as he spun me sideways. He said that he wanted to come in my mouth. I had not fully recovered from my own orgasm as David feed his cock into my mouth. I realized that I had never gone down on David after he had been inside of me, as I tasted my own juices that were covering his cock.

He told me to suck on the head as he started to stroke the base of his cock. A moment later I felt his cum shooting into the back of my throat. Normally, I don't swallow. The way his cum shot, it trigged more of a reflex as I gulped it down. He shot the last of his spunk as I sucked on the head of his cock and he slowly jacked the last of himself into my mouth. Hearing applause from down the hill, I looked to see another couple that had joined our audience and had caught the tail end of our performance.

David had already pulled his shorts back into place as I stood, still fully exposed to our audience. I grabbed my sports bra and quickly pulled it over my head. But my running shorts were nowhere to be found. Playfully David waved them in the air asking if I was looking for something. With that he continued running up the trail as I yelled at him. Seeing my audience now continuing up the trail, I ran after David.

Not more than a 100 yards later, David let me catch him as he handed over my running shorts. He asked if I was ready to head back to the car. I wasn't really ready to face our audience quite yet, but I did not have the energy to continue for a longer run than what we had done already. We turned back down the hill and found the two guys that had been watching us in the same spot we had been.

I started blushing and was going to simply run past then when David stopped to talk. I almost cringed as David called out to them, "Hope you guys didn't mind our interrupting your morning with Tess's little show?"

Reluctantly, I stopped running but stayed a few yards behind David and stretched against a tree. David continued talking to the guys as it became apparent they were a gay couple. I chuckled a bit to myself realizing this and that they had probably been more interested in watching David than they were in watching me. With this realization I stepped closer to our former audience.

I knew that this would be great material to give my stud husband a hard time that he had performed for a couple of gay guys. As the irony hit me I smiled and chuckled to myself. The guys introduced themselves and shared that said, "We hope you don't mind, but we caught a bit of video of the two of you. Quality isn't that great, but it was still fun." David watched some of the video on their phone and asked if they could share it with him. After an exchange of emails David thanked them and we were again on our way back to the car.

As we started driving home, David asked me if I was ready to negotiate terms for my new car. I paused for a moment thinking about what he had said before responding. "Well you already have my down payment don't you."

David quickly shot back, "Maybe if you are looking for a used car. For what you are wanting, that was merely a credit check. If you are serious about this, we will need to discuss the down payment as well as the payment plan."

"Credit check? That was one hell of a credit check!" I shot back.

David gave me a big smile, "It was, wasn't it!"

Shy_slut
Shy_slut
12 Followers