Crime and Anal Punishment

Story Info
Bad slave forgets the rules and gets punished - anally.
1.7k words
3.77
217.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 19 years old, and I love to fuck. My boyfriend Brad is almost 11 years older than me. Before I got with Brad I liked having sex, but now I can't live without it. Brad is better than any guy I have ever been with it makes my pussy wet just thinking of all the things that he does to me. This story (like most of the other stories you will read from me) is true.

My boyfriend Brad and I had been dating for about two months, when I had my first anal experience, and I have been an anal whore since then.

When Brad called me that night I knew he had something in mind. He had that tone "master" of voice. He told me he was coming over right after work and I had better have everything ready.

That night when he got to my house I answered the door completely naked except the leather collar around my neck. He set down the bag he had brought, grabbed the leash and lead me to the bathroom where I had already drawn a hot bath; I washed his hair, and then the rest of him and dried him off. Back in the kitchen I served him dinner and then ate my own out of my doggie dish at his feet.

"Did you get the bed room set up?" He asked when he finished.

"Yes." I said looking up at him.

In a flash he grabbed my leash and yanked me to my feet.

"Yes what?" he demanded.

"Master." I cried as he flung me over his lap

"You insolent whore." He yelled as he slapped my naked ass. "How many times do I have to tell you? It is always 'Yes, master', or 'No, master'. Nothing more and nothing less." He brought his hand down again, and again.

I was starting to cry. "Yes master, forgive me." I sobbed.

His hand stopped in mid air and he jerked me upright. His eyes where flashing with anger.

"What did you just say?"

"Yes master."

"No you didn't."

I replayed what I had just said in my mind and then it dawn on me. "Yes, master" or "No, master". That was all I was allowed to say unless he said other wise. He saw by my face that I had just realized my mistake.

"Didn't I just say that all you could say was 'Yes, master', or 'No, master'? He asked.

"Yes, master."

"And did you say "Yes master, forgive me'?

"Yes, master."

"And now you need to be severely punished, don't you?"

"Yes, master." I admitted.

He grabbed my leash in one hand the bag that he had brought with him in the other. He led me to the bedroom.

"Undress me.," he commanded.

"Yes, master." I said. As I took off his clothes

I caught a glimpse of us in one of the floor to ceiling mirrors. My long black hair disheveled, my nipples stiff with anticipation, and my ass pink from the spanking.

My bed is taller than most and it's just the right height for me to have my feet on the floor and still be bent over. Brad bent me over the bed and tied my hands behind my back.

"I picked a few things up for you, I knew that I would need them sooner or later. Would you like to see it?"

"Yes, master."

I heard him rummage through the bag and then he held something in front of my face. It was a paddle, and on it in big block letter where the words Bad Girl. My heart sank. Since I got with Brad he has spanked me with lots of things. My favorite by far is the whip; my least favorite is the paddle. I could tell that this paddle, with its inset letting was going to sting and it was designed to leave an impression on my skin.

"I had this made especially for you Nicole." He whispered in my ear. "You are a bad girl who can't remember how to answer her master properly. Aren't you?"

"Yes, master."

"Now because I have had to remind you twice tonight I think you need 20 strokes on the ass and 10 strokes on the tits."

"Yes, master."

I planted my feet and he began to paddle. Brad put his hand on the small of my back and held me down. I was right, this paddle was far worse then the other, and Brad was hitting the same spot over and over. After the fifth stoke I began to cry again and by the time he was done with my ass I bawling. I could feel the welts and my ass felt like it had been dripped in lava.

"Look at your ass." he ordered me.

"Yes, master." I sobbed and turned to look in the mirror behind me. My ass was the brightest shade of pink I had ever seen it. The words Bad Girl where spelled out in welts. Brad grabbed my hip and flipped me over.

"Now it is time to do those tits." he said, and brought the paddle down right across the nipples. I howled as he hit them again and again, counting off the strokes as he went. He fingered my pussy for a minute.

"Fucking slut," he said. "You like being punished don't you?"

"Yes, master." I moaned

"Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Yes, master." I moaned and sobbed.

"Maybe latter. I have something else in mind."

He grabbed my leash and pulled me to the floor.

"Kneel and I want to see you ass on your heels, you fucking slut." he ordered and smacked my throbbing tit.

"Yes, master." I said as I lowered myself down in front of his hard 9-inch cock.

"Do you want to suck my dick?" He asked

"Yes, master."

"Then what I you waiting for bitch?"

I lick up the shaft to the head and then began stuffed it into my mouth.

" Oh yeah bitch suck It." he moaned.

"I love and good cock sucker, but I love and good throat fuck more. He said and grabbed the back off my head and forced down the length of his shaft so my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I gagged.

"Yeah bitch choke on it."

Over and over he forced my head down on his cock. My jaw ached and I was sobbing and chocking. I knew he was about to cum and I was didn't know how I was going to sallow it all when I couldn't breath. He took his cock out of my mouth right before he came.

"Don't think I am going to let you of that easy.," he gasped.

Then the bent me back over the bed and tied my legs to the legs of the bed. My legs where as far apart as they could possibly be and still have my feet planted on the floor.

"Now for the real fun." he said putting my blindfold on me.

I heard him go through the bag again but I couldn't see what he pulled out. I felt something cold against my ass hole, I realized that it was lube and whimpered.

"Shut up bitch," he growled. I have been waiting two months to fuck that tight little ass of yours and tonight I am going to do it."

"No, master." I begged.

"Trust me a dirty little whore like you will love it."

I felt something slide smoothly up my ass, and whimpered again. It felt as big around as a bat.

"It's just my finger relax. Here this will help," he said as he slid his cock, into my wet pussy.

His cock felt so god in my cunt that I moaned. He fucked me slowly at first. As he pulled his cock out his slid his finger deep in my ass, and then he pulled his finger out of my ass as he slid his cock back in my cunt. Back and forth getting faster all the time.

It was incredible, I was moaning and writhing as he fucked my holes. He was fucking me hard now and just as I came he slid another finger up my ass. I came so hard I thought I would pass out.

"You like that, don't you?" he asked

"Yes, master." I panted.

"I knew you would you dirty whore."

He pulled his cock out and started to ram his fingers in my ass.

I bucked and moaned and when he stuck a third finger in my ass I came again.

"You fifthly anal whore I know what you need." He took his fingers out of my ass and I moaned.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass hole?

"Yes Master." I begged.

He spanked my ass with his hand, and I began to cry. He laughed and then in a single move his massive cock was up my ass. I gasped his the force of his thrust and the sudden fullness.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" He asked as he pounded my ass.

"Yes master."

"Do you like it?" he demanded as he fucked me harder.

"Yes master." I screamed.

"Here you go you anal whore. Take all of it up your ass." He grabbed my and drove his cock up my ass.

"Look at what a slut you are." he said as he took off my blindfold. I saw myself in the mirror on the far wall.

Brad rammed his cock in my ass harder and pinched my sore nipples. My ass stung every time he thrust his cock in me.

"I knew that you were an natural anal slut from the moment I saw you," he moaned. "I love fucking your ass. Tell my how much you love it."

"I love being your anal whore," I panted "I love being your dirty little slut, master." I was about to cum again.

Just then he came in my ass, and the force of it triggered my orgasm. He collapsed on to of me. My ass burned where he spanked me and my tits throbbed against the bed. Finally he got up and untied my hands and feet.

I looked in the mirror and I was a mess. My tits and ass pink and branded with Bad Girl across them, my hair everywhere, my face puffy and tear stained and my ass hole leaking cum.

Brad looked at me and smiled.

"You're the best slut I ever fucked." he said. "Now go clean yourself up you stupid whore."