Crime and Punishment

Story Info
Some boys like to be punished.
2.6k words
3.5
45.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened a summer a few years ago. Sam and I were renting a few rooms in big wooden house in a residential area. That was while I was still working in that old dump of a town.

The people we were renting from had gone away on vacation, leaving their son at home. He was a high school senior and by the time his parents took off, he had already graduated, and was going to go away to college in the fall. Patrick was always staring at us, not in any unsettling way, and anyway, Sam and I didn't take much notice of him. We were so wrapped up in each other the house might have been demolished piece by piece around us, without us paying much attention.

I'm not ashamed to say that we were making out pretty much round the clock. Why not? We were 24 and more in love than anyone else had ever been, or so it felt that strange summer. The weather was totally unpredictable, one day it was hot and sunny, with an intensely tiresome humidity, then the next day a thunderstorm would shuttle back and forth between our town and the next. Not much rain as I remember it, but that might be just the way it seems today.

Sam and I were in the loft. It was spacious and unless the weather was very hot, quite cool during those interminable summer days. We worked most of that summer, so I can only guess that this must have been during our brief vacation. Not that many days, but so much happened in that short time. I'd like to say that it was the heat that was impairing my judgement, or maybe the lack of sleep and food. Well, we had better things to do...

Either way, we were going at it in a particularly reckless way, when suddenly we became aware of the sounds of someone else moaning, very close by. I reacted instantly, and pushed Sam off, grabbing the sheet to cover myself. For a second or two, the poor guy was completely dazed. But he caught on soon enough and went off in search of our watcher.

He came back within seconds, dragging the culprit by the hair. It was Patrick and he was looking extremely sheepish.

Under normal circumstances that would have been enough to cool down my temper, but this time I felt violated. He had been watching me and Sam in the most intimate of situations. Getting off by looking at me, in this private moment.

I wanted him to pay for that. From being something beautiful, our love-making had turned into something sordid, and now he would be punished for it. Maybe then I might feel good about sex again.

I couldn't have been more wrong, but for a while it really seemed as if we'd stumbled onto something extremely hot.

Sam was all for giving Patrick a piece of his mind, leaving it at that. But my blood was all heated up, and I wanted more satisfaction than that. Still clutching the sheet to me, I stared at the poor kid with murder in my mind.

I could see him shaking slightly at the knees, but it didn't make any impression on me. Not then. Afterwards it has haunted me in my dreams. What right did we have to do what we did? Even if his crime was a heinous one in itself.

"Seen anything you like? Answer me."

"I'm sorry, Cathy."

"Sorry isn't good enough. So this is how teenagers get their kicks?"

Sam was already losing his resolve, and I could see him weakening. If I didn't do anything fast, he'd just let the kid go with just a slap on the wrist. I wouldn't stand for it. Giving Sam one hard look, I pushed on so I wouldn't lose my nerve.

"Sam, tie him up."

On both faces looking back at me there were stunned expressions of horror. I couldn't let that bother me. Maybe they didn't take me seriously, but they would soon learn otherwise.

"Go on. Tie his hands and legs, to that door frame. Move it, Sam."

After another slow, appraising look at me, Sam did as I told him. Was it my imagination, or was there a glint of excitement in his eyes? Either way, he didn't waste any time carrying out my order.

Patrick seemed to be stunned into silence. Even so, he seemed to have lost some of his fear of me. He too seemed to be anticipating my next move. With some effort, Sam was finally able tie Patrick to the door frame.

Satisfied with that, I searched my mind for the next move.

"Good. Now take off the little punk's t-shirt."

Sam didn't seem to like that one bit, but he did as I told him. What Patrick thought was a little harder to discern. His chest was heaving in such a way that his hot 18-year-old muscles were showing off nicely. The biceps too, were impressive without in any way being excessive.

"Ok. Open his jeans in front."

"What? I'm not doing that."

"You'll do as I tell you to."

"What do you expect me to do?"

"What did you think? Suck him? Don't be an idiot. Just do as I say."

Reluctantly, Sam again followed my instructions.

"The shorts too. Don't worry about it. I'm not going to make you touch it. We're just going to watch. See how he likes it for a change."

Right now though, there was nothing much to watch. Patrick must be a lot more scared than he looked outwardly. But that might change.

I now removed the sheet, every bit as reluctantly as my lover had just pulled down the other guy's shorts. But if I wanted to get my revenge, I couldn't be squeamish. I let my hands trail down my body, all the time watching the effect I might have on the two guys.

And I was rewarded.

Their eyes seemed to glaze over, and there were low moans coming from their throats. Sam was still standing suggestively close to Patrick, and now that he had entered into the spirit of the game, he was playing along nicely. As soon as he heard the sounds issuing from his captive, he slapped Patricks cheek.

"Quiet. Not a sound from you."

Patrick stared at him, incredulously, with his big, lovely eyes. I think he tried to comply, but soon what I was doing on the bed made it impossible to hold all the sounds back.

Sam put his hand over his mouth, and now that he had started touching the other guy, it seemed some barrier or resistance in him was crumbling. After a while, he began to move his fingers suggestively over Patrick's lips, then let them trail down further.

This was better than I could have imagined. I had to keep reminding myself to go on with my show, to keep them interested. My imagination was fed by the show I was taking in, on the floor not many feet away.

Seeing those two, standing so close by, Sam not wearing anything, Patrick with his jeans and shorts sliding down to his knees, was driving me wild. But I held back. There was far more to come. I wouldn't let this moment be wasted.

To my astonishment, my lover now began to tweak Patrick's nipples, very expertly, and each time the guy let a single sound escape his lips, Sam squeezed harder, so hard that his captive began to whimper softly.

I could see that despite the unusual situation, Patrick had recovered completely. In fact, his arousal was plain to see.

Now Sam let his hands slide down to Patrick's ass and began massaging it in a very sexy way. By now he had given up the pretense of wanting to keep Patrick quiet. Sam needed both his hands anyway. I could see him cup Patrick's balls, squeezing them tightly. To my intense astonishment, Sam now moved behind our captive and began to rub himself against the guy's ass.

Very hot. I would have to cool down a bit, if I wanted this to last. And that opportunity came, sooner than I had imagined.

Sam began to undo the bonds that tied Patrick to the door frame. What was he going to do now? I couldn't at first see where the game was heading. When Sam led Patrick towards the bed, I had the first glimmering of what he had in mind. I whole-heartedly approved. As long as... Well, I would just have to wait and watch the scene unravel before me.

Patrick made no move to get away. Apparently the hypnotic quality of the game we were playing had gotten to him too. I refused to believe he was too scared to try. His physical state made that very unlikely.

Sam made him lie down on the bed right next to me, then got in beside him. The only thing I didn't like too much about this idea was that now Sam had taken over, though he didn't dare to dictate to me.

"Cathy? Are you ready"

Somehow I had no doubt about what he was referring to. I nodded wordlessly, and Patrick moved over to obey the order he was given. Soon I could feel the guy's hair tickle the inside of my thighs in an irresistible way. Not that Sam didn't serve me well, but this guy who couldn't have had any practice at all, had to be a natural.

At one command from Sam, he pulled back, and without even thinking he moved into position between Sam's thighs. That was something I had never even dreamed about seeing up close. Another first, and judging from the sounds Sam was making, he was just as good at this.

Intensely arousing as it was, I was beginning to feel left out. But I needn't have worried. It wasn't long before Sam pushed Patrick away, with another curt command.

Again, I spread my legs to give him access. This time, however, he was going all the way inside me. I was more than ready for him, and I grabbed him by the hair and held him to me roughly. He was different than Sam, but just as good.

To my astonisment, as well as Patrick's, Sam now got on top of both of us. For a second it felt as if Patrick would lose his erection, but I needn't have worried. Even when I could feel Sam's added weight on top of us, he kept going. It was a very strange but extremely sexy feeling, being fucked by two guys like that.

But when it was over, Patrick just gathered up his clothes and snuck out again the way he had come.

As soon as the feeling of exhilaration was over, I began to feel odd. Remorse, regret, whatever it was, was ruining the experience. From the way Sam was looking, he felt the same. In fact it was hard to even meet his eyes. What had we done?

The only feeling that came close, was once when I was very young and I'd been to a birthday party. We had been given a cake that was delicious, and I couldn't get enough of it. So I had taken most of my sister's piece too. She'd started to cry, and as soon as I had eaten all of it, I began to feel sick. Not only sick to my stomach but inside my mind as well. How could I have taken her treat away like that? It wasn't fair.

And what we had done to Patrick hadn't been fair either. I felt like some kind of pervert.

Sam and I never referred to the incident again, but soon after, as soon as Patrick's folks came back from their trip, we gave notice and moved away. I went away to another town, Sam moved across town to an apartment building, and I heard Patrick went away to college.

All this happened some years ago, and even now I can hardly think about the incident without feeling saddened by my own selfishness.

Yesterday I ran into Sam at a lunch restaurant. At first I thought he would just look away, pretending he hadn't seen me. But his face lit up, and he smiled warmly. I invited him over to my table for a drink, which he accepted. To begin with, the conversation was hesitant, but soon we fell back to our old rapport.

Now I remembered something else about that time. How much we really loved each other. And how well we got along. Perhaps we had been hasty in breaking up, no matter what we had done. We might have been able to talk things through, and settle the matter once and for all.

But we both knew that the thing would never be settled until we made amends with Patrick, the real victim of that night. Even if he had treated us rather shabbily. But his hormones must have been raging. So maybe most kids his age would have done the same, or at least wanted to.

By now that incident would have faded into insignificance. If only we hadn't gone overboard with all that punishment crap. The truth was that I had been eyeing the guy covetously ever since I first saw him.

And maybe Sam had had issues to deal with that I didn't even know about. Why did I have to open that door? If I hadn't, maybe he would never have discovered his penchant for kinky sex games.

When I met Sam the other day, I could hardly resist asking him if he had been into that kind of thing since we parted. I knew I hadn't. All I'd had in that time was two very casual things, plus a half-hearted relationship that didn't last much longer. All very straight and one on one.

It would have served me well, if only I had been more in love with the guys. So what I had been missing in these years wasn't the kinky stuff. It was the love, the passion we had shared. Not just me and Sam, but the vibrations I had picked up from Patrick. That night, and all the time we were staying in that house.

Thinking about all this has made me come to a decision. I will call Sam again. Tonight. We'll get together again. He did tell me he was still single, so there shouldn't be a problem about me seeing him again. But the big question is, will I have the courage to call Patrick too?

I never quite lost touch with him in all this time. Through friends of friends I have managed to keep track of him, without actually making contact with him directly. I know he hasn't had a girlfriend in all this time, dates, but not actual relationships.

Considering what we did that night, it wouldn't have been surprising if he had been involved with guys. But his room mate seemed to be a very straight guy, constantly chasing women all across campus. Not only students, but teachers and local women working in shops and bars.

Things will be different now. Neither one of us is a kid anymore. Whatever happens now will be between consenting adults. Something tells me that both guys will enjoy a repeat experience. I think I will too. If I can handle the pressure. Jealousy, doubts, disgust at my own weakness. All of that. But still, I think I will call. Tonight. To both of them.

As I write these last lines, I can hear the phone ringing. Could it be that one of them already has the same idea? I can't wait to find out.

FIN

© Dominica Tell