Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
152 Followers

The slaves pushing the vibrators in and out of Erin's and Jan's vaginas stopped abruptly as the women came, withdrawing the vibrators from their pussies. Erin and Jan were left standing naked and breathing hard, flushed with both excitement and shame at what had just happened. Their facial tattoos were black against their flush faces, evidence to their recent orgasms.

Laura angrily said, "You sluts! Who gave you permission to come? I explicitly told you not to come! I guess you didn't believe that you would be punished. Well, I'm going to show you just how wrong you are." Looking at the slaves, still kneeling on the floor, Laura said, "Prepare the flux." The slaves rose, and opened a door leading into an adjacent room and went inside and busied themselves.

"Let's go!" said Laura walking towards the room where the slaves were working. Alex was standing inside and she eyed Jan and Erin coldly as they walked past her, arms clasped behind her back. "It looks like this is going to take the full three weeks," Laura said, as she passed Alex.

Alex nodded but remained silent. Turning she left the room, leaving Erin and Jan to await whatever Laura had planned for them.

Inside the next room were two padded tables surrounded by an array of tubes and equipment. "Get on the tables and lay on your backs with your legs spread," directed Laura. Erin and Jan climbed onto the beds and spread their legs, blushing at having to expose themselves so fully to the slaves and Laura. Putting on a latex glove, Laura lubricated her index finger with jelly and stood between Erin's open legs. She squirted some jelly onto Erin's rectum and stuck her finger into Erin's ass, moving it slowly in and out. Erin blushed and moaned with excitement. Laura then took an enema nozzle with three hoses protruding from its base and placed some jelly on the tip, rubbing it over the head of the device. She then inserted the nozzle into Erin's rectum and locked it into place by twisting its base, expanding the device within her.

Two of the three hoses were short, about a foot long. Laura took the first of these and taped it to Erin's belly so that the opening was positioned directly above her vulva. "Roll on your right side," said Laura. Erin complied and Laura taped the second hose to the small of Erin's back with the opening directed into the crack of her ass. "Roll onto your back," said Laura when she was done.

"Diaper her," said Laura to one of the tunic clad slaves. Laura then went over to Jan and repeated the procedure on her.

The slave attending Erin, took three cloth diapers, laid a soaker pad down the middle, and placed the diaper under Erin's hips, which Erin raised and lowered to assist the girl. Taking the third hose, she poked a hole in the soaker pad and pushed the hose through. Erin noticed that the diapers had a small hole in the seat area. The slave pushed what looked like a washer, onto the hose and then pulled the hose through the hole in the diapers. Taking baby oil, the girl poured a large amount on Erin's vulva and smeared it over her pussy and thighs. This done, she lifted the diaper and snugly fastened it into place.

Erin noticed that the outer diaper had elastic around the legs, but that its outer surface was cloth instead of the slippery plastic of their previous diapers. The slave motioned for Erin to lift her hips again and placed a large thick soaker pad underneath her. Erin looked over and saw that the slave attending Jan was finishing diapering her in a similar fashion. "Cuff their hands and feet," said Laura to the slaves when they were done. The slaves cuffed Erin and Jan's feet to the corner of the bed and their hands to the sides of the bed using leather cuffs. Laura took the hoses protruding from their diapers and connected them to a large machine that stood between the beds Erin and Jan were lying on. She then raised the heads of the beds until Erin and Jan were sitting upright at 45 degrees.

The slaves meanwhile had fastened clear tubes to the sides of Erin and Jan's heads such that the ends to the tubes went into the corners of the women's mouths. Sucking on the tube end caused water to flow into Erin's mouth.

Laura said, "Every hour the machine you are attached to will give you and enema unless the sensors at the ends of the tubes under your diapers detect sufficient moisture. The enema will continue until sufficient moisture is detected. The diapers you are wearing are designed to absorb moisture at a constant rate. When your outer diaper gets wet, these slaves will add additional diapers, as needed." With this, Laura walked out of the room with the two slaves, leaving Erin and Jan alone.

"Oh, Erin," said Jan starting to cry, what are we going to do?"

"We better start drinking," said Erin, "or we're going to get a lot of enemas. As it is, things are going to get uncomfortable." Both women started drinking and in about half an hour, Erin could feel her bladder starting to get full. She knew that if she wanted to avoid the enema, she was going to have to purposely wet her diaper. Although Erin had wet herself before, it had only been after a struggle in which she lost control of herself. She had never purposely wet herself and she found that, even though she felt like urinating, she could not bring herself to wet her diaper. In an effort to encourage her bladder to release, she kept drinking more water from the tube in her mouth.

"Erin," said Jan, "I can't make myself wet."

"Me either," admitted Erin. "Keep drinking"

After awhile, Erin felt the water turn to paste in her mouth. The paste tasted similar to the oatmeal she been fed earlier. Looking at the tube, she saw that about three feet of its length was filled with the paste, but behind the paste the tube was clear, apparently filled with water. Erin sucked on the paste, swallowing it, and eventually she was rewarded with a mouth full of water. I guess we're going to be here awhile she thought if we're being fed too.

Suddenly Erin felt warm water run into her ass. "Oh no," said Jan, "I'm getting an enema!" As more water flowed into Erin, she began to feel cramps and her discomfort grew. Erin tried to squeeze her buttocks but the nozzle in her rectum made this impossible. Suddenly Erin felt warm water flow over her vulva and ass has she involuntarily released the enema. With the release of the water, the flow into her ass stopped.

"Oh, no!" she heard Jan say again, "I messed myself!"

'I did too," said Erin, blushing. "And I'm still going." As Erin stopped messing herself, she could feel the excitement building in her pussy. Soon she was pumping her hips back and forth in an attempt to stimulate herself to orgasm.

"Erin, I'm so horny again. I can't control myself," said Jan who was also moving her hips. Erin's blush deepened, but she continued to rock her hips. Try as they may, neither woman could bring themselves to climax. Erin realized that strapped as she was, that this goal was not attainable. She kept drinking water in the hopes that she might induce herself to urinate in her diaper. By drinking and concentrating, Erin eventually started the flow from her bladder. It was slow at first, but soon she was able to get a strong flow going.

Erin felt the hot urine splatter over her vulva and trickle onto her buttocks before being absorbed by the thick diapers. The urine must have washed the enema fluid clear of her vagina, because she noticed a lessening of the excitement which burned between her thighs. "Pee, Jan it helps," said Erin, blushing with shame. "I just wet myself and it relieves the excitement."

Jan started drinking more water while still furiously rocking her hips. Soon Erin heard her say, "I'm wetting myself. God I'm wetting myself! It feels so good." After Jan had stopped, Erin noticed that the rocking of her hips lessened and then stopped. Both women concentrated on drinking, trying to wet themselves as much as possible. Erin found this difficult to do. She discovered that she would need to get her bladder full and concentrate before bringing herself to wet her diaper.

This went on for what seemed like hours. Occasionally, paste would fill the water tube and Erin would be forced to eat the mushy food in order to keep the supply of water flowing into her mouth. However, as time went by Erin managed to avoid getting another enema.

Unfortunately, the paste they had been forced to eat must have had a high-fiber content or contained a laxative, for after awhile, Erin felt the need for a bowel movement. This need grew until her body would no longer contain the waste and Erin felt warm mush fill the back of her diaper and ooze over her vulva. The same thing must have happened to Jan, because before long Erin heard her say, "Oh no, I messed myself. God no!" As the mush covered her vulva and started to penetrate her vagina, Erin's sexual excitement grew frantic again and she and Jan were soon rocking their hips wildly.

Erin drank more water and after a while was able to wet herself and bring some relief from the burning sexual itch between her legs. Jan started crying, saying, "Oh, Erin. I keep wetting and messing myself. When will this ever stop?"

"I don't know," said Erin. "But you've got to hang in there."

After a while a slave appeared and checked Erin's and then Jan's diaper. She went to a closet on the wall and removed a couple of diapers, which she preceded to place over their existing diapers. "Please," begged Jan, "Change me. Don't leave me like this." The slave, however, did not reply and when she was finished, left the room.

The pattern of drinking, eating paste, wetting and messing, and the addition of diapers went on and on. Erin fell to sleep several times, but was awakened each time by the feel of cramping in her abdomen and then the feel of water flowing into her ass. She would then be forced to expel and would have to start drinking again so that she could wet herself and relieve the intense excitement that always ensued. Thus even falling asleep brought no real relief from the cycle of wetting and expelling. Her only measure of time was the bulk of her diaper, which steadily grew as layer by layer was added to contain the contributions she herself was forced to make. After awhile Erin completely lost track of time; a perpetual nausea gripped her and her stomach seemed to have become a tight knot of gramps. Perspiration covered her body as her mind was consumed in a haze of unending agony composed of low grade pain and aching physical discomfort. Erin could no longer sleep and the seconds seemed to crawl by like hours or days. "Oh god!" moaned Erin, "oh god help me!" But there was neither help or relief, only torment.

****************************

The day after Erin's sale, Ellen and Cassandra went to the University to talk to Cathy Long. Arriving at her office a few minutes early, the woman found Cathy seated at her desk in the Computing Sciences building in a small cramped, drab, office. Ellen knocked on the inside of her open door, and Cathy looked up from her work and said, "Yes?"

"Hello, I'm Ellen King and this is Cassandra Down," said Ellen introducing herself.

"Oh, hello," said Cathy, "Please come in." She removed some books and papers from some extra chairs and motioned for Ellen and Cassandra to be seated. "You're the insurance company president," stated Cathy.

"Yes," said Ellen, "and Cassandra is one of our corporate counsels."

"How can I help you," said Cathy coming directly to business.

"Well, a former school chum of yours, Erin Brooke, used to work for me," began Ellen.

"Yes, I remember Erin well. We used to be good friends. How is she?" said Cathy.

"Not well, I'm afraid," said Ellen.

"Really," said Cathy, "what happened to her?"

"She was convicted of financial fraud," said Cassandra.

"I can't believe it!" Cathy said, "Not Erin, she would never steal anything."

"We agree," said Cassandra.

"What happened and what does this have to do with me?" asked Cathy.

Cassandra explained the FIS investigation, Erin's detention and conviction, and the details of the financial transactions involved. When she was done Cathy said, "So where is she now?"

"At Zax Castle. She is a diapered slave" said Cassandra.

"You mean Zax, as in the S&M society?" asked Cathy.

"The very same," said Ellen. "Worse, the current chairwoman, April Katz, was one of Erin's co-workers." She then went on to explain about April and Erin.

Cathy looked stunned. After a few moments and visibly upset she said, "Poor Erin. I just can't believe it! Isn't there anything that can be done?"

"No and Yes," answered Cassandra. "Legally, she is now a slave and has no rights, so no nothing can be done. However, there is recourse; she can be freed at anytime by her owners, so yes, there is something we can do."

"But why come see me?" asked Cathy. "I'm not a legal counsel and I certainly cannot free her, though I would in an instant if I could."

"Well," began Ellen, "we were hoping you could help us. As we told you there are a lot of coincidences in this story; too many for us to believe that Erin was not set up. However, the transaction record is clear. The money was transferred by Erin's virtual personas. Although it sounds impossible, I think they may have been bogus."

"Doppelganger's," said Cathy.

"Doppel what?" said Ellen looking confused.

"Doppelganger's," repeated Cathy. "It's an archaic term, essentially meaning ghost. In virtual computing, the term refers to a facsimile virtual persona."

"But I thought that was impossible," said Ellen.

"Almost," said Cathy.

"Almost?" said Ellen and Cassandra, simultaneously. "It's my understanding that there was no way to copy a virtual persona and use it," said Ellen emphatically. "If there was, our financial system would collapse."

"Correct," said Cathy. "However, it depends on what you mean by copy."

"Please, explain," said Ellen anxiously.

'Well, it's involved and it could take some time," said Cathy.

"We can take as much time as your willing to spare," said Ellen.

"OK. Here goes," began Cathy. "In classical times, when computers were first invented, about 400 years ago, people struggled with pretty much the same problem: find an electronically secure method for handling transactions. In those days, people tried using codes to hide information. Only someone who knew how to decode the information could supposedly read it. Such a person was said to possess the 'key'. The trouble was, no matter how complicated the code, someone always found a way of breaking it, or finding the key. As the old saying goes, 'for every lock there is a key, and a lock pick'. This led to the so called encryption wars. The code makers would create a code, the code breakers would then break it; so the code makers would make a more complicated code, which the code breakers would then break, and so on."

"But wouldn't the codes eventually get so complicated that they couldn't be broken?" asked Cassandra.

"They already were, from the very beginning," said Cathy.

"What? I don't understand," said Cassandra.

"In most cases the code breakers didn't actually have to break the code. Remember, all they really needed was to find the key or a way to bypass it. Most people when asked to select a key choose something simple, like their name or their partner's name. Things were further simplified by the fact that exact copies could be made and repeated experiments run to probe the system," said Cathy.

"Then came quantum computing. It became possible to design a system, or at least parts of it, so that exact copies were no longer possible. This was guaranteed by the laws of physics. If a copy was attempted it would disrupt a quantum state and be detected. This greatly improved the situation but did not entirely solve the problem."

"How's that?" asked Ellen.

"It was no longer possible to make a duplicate without being detected, but you could still create an original with the same information. Then came virtual technology with the ability to copy a portion of the mind. This brought us full circle to the day before electronic transactions," said Cathy.

How could such primitive pre-computing technology be better?" asked Cassandra.

"It was not only better but way better," replied Cathy.

"But how could that be?" asked Ellen in a disbelieving tone. "Why not just stick with primitive technology then?"

"Too inefficient," said Cathy. "Before computers, transactions were carried out in person. In the ideal case, the people who were doing business together knew each other. There was no need for codes or anything. The greatest 'computer', the human mind, automatically validated everything. If you didn't recognize someone, you simply refused to do business with them. This is great as long as you could always afford to do business with people you personally knew."

"With virtual computing, this situation could essentially be duplicated," she continued. "Recent or relevant memories could be transferred to create a pseudo-person, or persona, that could act as a stand in, and it was impossible to duplicate this persona without detecting or corrupting it."

"The best of all possible worlds," said Cassandra.

"Precisely," said Cathy.

"But what are these doppelgangers then?" asked Ellen. "Surely they are not copies of personas."

"Right they're not," said Cathy. "Rather they're a way of taking control of a persona. If a persona is created and has a doppelganger then the doppelganger can follow the persona around and take possession of it at some desired moment and use it for another purpose of its own choosing."

"And that purpose could be anything?" asked Ellen.

"Pretty much," said Cathy.

"Perhaps even redirect a transaction?" said Ellen.

"Yes," said Cathy.

"Is there a way of detecting this doppelganger and finding out who created it?" asked Cassandra.

"Yes," replied Cathy. "Actually finding out the who is easier than actually detecting it. The doppelganger itself is a sort of ghost persona, and as such bears the imprint of the personality that created it."

"You mean that you could identify an actual individual?" asked Cassandra.

"Yes, the personality imprint would appear as a 'memory' in the persona," said Cathy.

"And as for detecting it?" asked Ellen.

"Well that's problematical," said Cathy. "Once it takes over the persona, it vanishes for all practical purposes. Its existence would therefore need to be inferred. And there is another problem."

"Yes?" said Ellen.

"There is no way to create one," said Cathy.

"What! I thought you said that a doppelganger was a way to take over a persona," said Ellen exasperated.

"It is," said Cathy, "But I didn't say you could create one."

"Then you mean, this is all just theory?" asked Cassandra. "This doesn't help us then."

"Its more than theory," said Cathy. "Doppelgangers have been created. But there is only one-way to do it: at the same time the persona is created. And there is only one entity that can create a persona."

"Blue Onyx," said Cassandra.

"Exactly," said Cathy.

"So you're saying that Blue Onyx would have had to create the doppelganger?" said Ellen.

"Yes," said Cathy, "Since they are the creators of all personas."

"If one were to suppose that somehow April managed to have one created, then could you detect it?" asked Cassandra.

"Possibly," said Cathy.

"Would you be willing to try?" asked Cassandra.

"Professionally yes," said Cathy. "No one has ever detected a doppelganger in the wild, so to speak. However, this could be dangerous if you consider the implications of Blue Onyx being involved."

"Yes, it could," said Ellen. "But if Erin is to have any chance of getting out of this, then someone is going to have to try. Will you help us?"

Cathy thought for a moment, sighed and said, "Yes."

zeta515
zeta515
152 Followers
1...1314151617...29