Crime: Bimbomania! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,129 Followers

Biff was positively stoked at our return. "Welcome back, girls! You look great! Absolutely marvelous! And perfectly dressed for a trip to the Accessory Wheel!" Biff pantomimed an air guitar riff, and the audience burst once more into applause.

The Accessory Wheel. Again. Dammit.

We followed Biff to the segmented wheel. Previously it had been adorned with various body parts for piercing. It was still segmented with various body parts, but they were a little different now. Tonya, Laura and I looked at Biff expectantly.

"This is the erogenous zone more power round, girls! You'll spin the wheel, and whatever part your wheel lands on, those clever scientists at Blonde Concepts will hardwire for you as a new and or improved erogenous zone!" said Biff.

The crowd went crazy at Biff's words. Tonya, Laura and I looked at each other. What the hell was Biff talking about?

Biff indicated Laura to go first, so Laura shrugged her shoulders and stepped forward. She grasped the wheel spokes and gave it a spin. It wasn't a great spin, but the wheel clacked and rotated and finally slowed down. There was a brief pause, and then everyone began to cheer as the word "Nipples" flashed on the overhead display.

Biff said, "Well, Laura, you'll be getting a classic amp up! Paul, tell her what she's earned!"

That deep baritone sounded once again. "Certainly, Biff! Laura, you'll be getting a whole new slew of arousing sensations from your amped-up nipple receptions! Yes, just wearing a bra will have you squirming in need! Congratulations, Laura!"

A tuxedoed beefcake led Laura away. Tonya stepped up to the wheel looking a little less confident. She took a deep breath and gave the wheel a much stronger spin than Laura had. Tonya obviously didn't want to have super-sensitive nipples.

The wheel clacked repetitively for quite a while this time. Finally, the clacking slowed and then finally stopped. Tonya looked at the result and her face fell. The crowd went crazy, however, as the word "Vagina Bumps" appeared on the overhead display.

"Wow, Tonya, this certainly isn't your lucky day!" said Biff. "Paul, tell her about it."

"Certainly, Biff! Tonya, the clever scientists at Blonde Concepts are going to be giving you bumps in your vagina, which will be placed right next to your clitoris! Walking outside to get the mail will likely give you an orgasm! Congratulations, Tonya!"

Another beefcake led the shaken Tonya away. The crowd continued to clap for her long after she had left the stage.

That left me. My hand was shaking slightly as I reached for the wheel in anger, and perhaps a little in anxiety as well. I couldn't help it. The outfit, my hair, my nipple piercings, my hips...I was starting to get nervous. I took a deep breath, reached out and gave the wheel a spin.

The wheel clacked several times, then finally stopped. My eyes locked on the final result. The crowd erupted once more as the word "Lips" flashed on the overhead display.

"Well, this is interesting. Tell her about it, Paul!" said Biff.

"Certainly, Biff! Erica, your lips' sensitivity will be heightened, making eating and talking erotic experiences for you! Even telemarketers will be able to make you feel good now! Congratulations, Erica!"

Dammit.

A tuxedoed hunk led me offstage. I was led to a workstation and found myself once again with Roadkill.

"Hey, welcome back, cutie," he said.

"Don't make me kill you," I said.

Roadkill laughed. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle. I'm putting conducive foil on your lips. This won't hurt. I'm strapping this band around your head for the actual hardwiring. There's going to be some buzzing and slight disorientation, but no real pain, alright?"

I grumbled, but there wasn't anything I could do. He strapped me up until I looked like Steph the Robot Girl, then ran wire to the foil tape on my lips. I felt like I was wired to go off. Then he stepped back and nodded.

"You look good. You look like Steph the Robot Girl," he said.

"You're not funny," I said.

"I know," he said, "But I'm the one who gets to push the button."

"What button?" I asked.

"This one," he said, and he pressed a button.

Everything blurred for a moment, then cleared. I could hear my heartbeat in my head, but that faded, and, except for a slight ringing in my ears, I felt fine.

"See?" said Roadkill. "Piece of cake."

I nodded. "No problem," I said.

Roadkill stepped over and slid the wires off the foil tape, then removed the helmet. Then he gripped one end of the foil tape to strip it off my lips. "Ready?" he asked.

I looked at him strangely. What was the big deal about taking the tape off my lips? "Yeah, fine. Just do it already," I said.

Roadkill chuckled. "Whatever you say, darlin'," he said. Then he ripped the tape off my lower lip in one motion.

I gasped and came.

*****

The rest of whatever Roadkill did was too blurry for me to remember. My lips were so sensitive now that I would be reduced to a wet giggly mess every time I tried to eat.

"Don't worry, you won't have an orgasm every time you eat something. Well, not usually, anyway," lectured Roadkill. "Your new nerves are a little raw and sensitive right now, so your brain is still adjusting. It will eventually settle at pretty much the same level of sensitivity as your clitoris."

I nodded, long pigtails bobbing. I was too nervous to risk speaking yet. I was going to need a new thong before I went back on-stage.

Things were getting out of my control. My entire midsection had been bimbified after the first round, along with permanent nipple piercings. Now I had permanently long, blonde dangling pigtails and super-sensitive hot pink lips, plus permanently hot pink fingernails and toenails. Just two rounds in and I was already starting to look like a wet dream.

If I didn't do something soon, I was going to be way too distracted to beat Chrissie.

NEXT: Round Three

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,129 Followers
12