Crime: Night at the Museum Ch. 01

Story Info
Girl gang breaks into a museum with unforseen results.
2.6k words
4.41
104k
45

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,128 Followers

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

I had never seen a carving quite like it before. A good foot-and-a-half tall, the carving was that of a naked woman on her knees, but in pleasure rather than in supplication. Her knees were spread wide and both hands were laying on her sex. Her head was back, eyes closed, her mouth open in an apparent moan.

You see the strangest things when you pull a museum job.

The carving wasn't the target of this job, however. That honor belonged to a musty-smelling journal that had arrived so recently it still had cave-dust on it. I didn't know what was in the journal and I didn't want to know. My job was to get the journal, and that's why I was now sneaking around the Chrystal Heights Museum of History after midnight. Tonya was my help for this part of the job, but her only assignment was to watch the hall while I did the dirty work. That was fine with me, however. In fact, it was perfect for what I had in mind.

Getting the journal was actually only half the job. The other half of the job was getting some crystal that apparently had something to do with the journal. Chrissie and the others were handling that job at the Chrystal Heights Natural Museum, which was on the other side of the building.

I had completed my part of the job, so there was nothing to do now but wait for Chrissie and the others. I glanced once more at the statue. I realized there were three glass paperweights arranged around the base of the statue. At least, that's what I assumed they were. They were different shapes and sizes. One was a rounded half-moon, with a four-inch base and a one-inch projection on top. The second glass paperweight appeared to be an eight-inch rod with two round balls on the end. The last one appeared to be a glass "V", with eight-inch rods projecting from either side. All three paperweights or whatever the hell they were made of what appeared to be smooth colored glass. They were actually quite nice. The lights were dim in this area, but the glass pieces seem to catch each ray and glow with a life of their own. The damn things were nearly sexual.

After waiting for what seemed to be ages, I finally heard a soft, "Erica? Where are you?" I looked over my shoulder. In the dim light I could barely discern Chrissie's outline. She was nearly invisible in her black catsuit and even blacker hair. She obviously was having trouble spotting me in the deep shadow.

I stepped forward. "I'm here," I said. I could see the outlines of Laura and Tonya behind Chrissie.

Chrissie walked over and patted her bag. "I got mine," she said. "You?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I got mine."

"And you didn't mess it up? Amazing," she said.

"I'd already be out of here if I didn't have to stand around waiting for you," I said.

Laura and Tonya rolled their eyes. They were used to Chrissie and me bickering. Chrissie was the nominal leader of our group- she had been the leader when I first joined- but I didn't agree with a lot of her decisions, and it was creating a serious rift between us. Unless something changed, this was likely our last job together. Chrissie and I simply didn't trust each other, and in this business that didn't make for a comfortable working environment.

Chrissie's eyes moved to the statue and the paperweights. "Hey, now, what's this?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. They must be new. They're not out for display yet."

She ran a finger along the smooth paperweights. "They're nice. They'd probably fetch a decent price from our patron. He seems to be an art lover."

I shook my head. "Chrissie, don't get side-tracked. The job is the crystal and the journal. Anything else is asking for trouble."

"The trouble with you, Erica," said Chrissie, "is that your thinking is too limited. The statue is too big, yeah. But the little glass figures are small, light, easy to carry and will likely get a nice price. Why the hell should we leave money on the table?"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you want, Chrissie."

"Damn straight," she said. "In fact, nevermind about the money. They'll be little souvenirs from the job tonight."

I shrugged. "Whatever."

Chrissie picked up the rounded half-moon figure and turned to the redheaded Laura. "Here. For your fine work tonight you get a, um, glass boob! Yeah."

Laura laughed. "Why, thank you, Chrissie. Aren't you thoughtful."

Chrissie flashed a smile, then grabbed another glass figure. "Here you go, Tonya. You get the glass...ahhh..."

"...the glass cock and balls, Chrissie. I get it. Thanks." said the blonde Tonya.

Chrissie nodded. "Exactly. Well done, ladies. That just leaves the glass double-ended dildo." Chrissie picked up the remaining glass statue. It really did look like a V-shaped double-ended dildo. Chrissie sneered at me. "It's the only one left. I guess you're left out, Erica. Unless you want to share it with me." Chrissie held out the glass statue and I instinctively took the other side without thinking. A current of heat flowed through my hand, down my arm, through my belly and straight to my pussy. I gasped at the unexpected sensation. Judging from the way Chrissie snatched the end of the glass rod out of my hand, I had a feeling she had experienced the same thing.

Chrissie stuffed the souvenir into her leather bag. Then she gave me a sullen look. "Alright, give me the journal so we can get out of here."

I said, "It's safe, don't worry. Let's split."

"Erica, quit arguing. Put the damn journal in the damn bag."

"I said, Chrissie, that it's safe."

Chrissie glared at me, and I stared back at her. Then there was a flutter of movement and suddenly Chrissie was pointing a small black object at me. "Put the journal in the bag or we'll see what a hundred thousand volts does to your frizzy brown hair."

I looked at the little black object in Chrissie's hand, then glared at her. "A stun gun. You back-biting little bitch. You were going to double-cross me."

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. Just put the journal in the bag and we'll be on our way."

"I don't have it," I said.

"Don't be cute."

"I don't. I had a feeling you might be feeling a little greedy, so I took some precautions. It's where you'll never find it."

Chrissie looked furious. She took a step forward and brandished the stun gun like she meant to use it. "Don't screw with me! What the hell did you do with it?"

I gave her my best mysterious smile. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Chrissie was furious. I thought I might have pushed it a little too far, because I could tell she was considering lighting me up with the stun gun, despite the potential idiocy of such a move. Finally, she turned to Laura and Tonya. "It's around here somewhere. Find it."

Laura shook her head. "We don't have that kind of time, Chrissie. It could be anywhere. The client isn't going to be back in town for several weeks. We have time. Just chill."

Chrissie gave me a murderous glare, then finally put the stun gun away. "Fine. Whatever," she said. "You better have the journal, though, or you're going to be sorry. Let's go."

We got back to the apartment without further incident. Everyone was feeling edgy. Laura tried to lighten the mood by sucking on her "boob" paperweight but the strained feeling persevered. With the tension so high, everyone was feeling sullen and not speaking much.

Tonya was sprawled across the lazyboy recliner and running her fingers over her glass "cock-and-balls" souvenir. The blonde girl seemed to be breathing heavier than usual and she was so squirmy that the rest of us began to stare. Suddenly she noticed the stares and blushed. She stood up.

"I'm beat," she said. "I'm going to bed."

"Uh huh," said Chrissie. "I'm sure you are. Take your new friend with you."

Tonya stuck her tongue out at Chrissie and walked to her bedroom. She did take her "new friend" with her, however.

Laura watched Tonya walk away. Laura was idly sucking on her glass "boob" souvenir. Chrissie finally noticed Laura's lips wrapped around the "nipple" of the glass boob and shook her head.

"You're doing it, too? What the hell is it about these souvenirs?" said Chrissie.

"Mmmpphhnnnpphhmmppph!" said Laura.

"What?" said Chrissie.

"I think she said, 'It's relaxing and tastes good,'" I supplied, although I actually had no real idea what Laura had said. I was just getting irritated with Chrissie's bossy attitude.

"Pfffft. Whatever," said Chrissie. Laura colored at Chrissie's nasty retort. The redhead turned and made her way towards her own room, her lips still pressed firmly against the glass boob.

That left Chrissie and me, and you could feel the tension escalating at the sound of Laura's door closing. Chrissie was sitting on the couch in a t-shirt and panties, trying to appear casual. Her "souvenir", the V-shaped double-sided glass dildo, was sitting on the coffee table in front of her. Next to the glass souvenir was the stun gun.

Chrissie looked at me through narrowed eyes. "So," she said, "What shall we talk about?"

I tried to appear casual as I moved closer to the coffee table. I didn't want Chrissie grabbing that stun gun. "Oh, I don't know. How about the way you tried to double-cross me?"

Chrissie's mouth tightened. She moved a little closer to the coffee table. "Double-cross you? You double-crossed us! You took the journal and won't tell us what you did with it!"

I got a step closer. I was almost in grabbing distance of the stun gun now. "Damn right I did. And it's a good thing I did, too. You were going to leave me there to take the fall."

Chrissie slid a little closer as well. It was a toss-up as to who would get it if we both jumped for it. "Oh, bullshit, Erica. Your deranged mind is coming up with bizarre conspiracy theories. You're getting paranoid."

"No, Chrissie, the only fact I know is-" And then my hand shot out to snatch the stun gun.

Chrissie's hand shot out at the same time. What we came up with, however, was opposite sides of the glass double-sided dildo. Strangely enough, neither of us made any effort to release the glass dildo, nor any renewed efforts to grab the stun gun.

"Let go of the dildo, bitch. It's mine," snarled Chrissie, trying to pull the dildo out of my hands.

"No chance, slut. I saw it first," I said, trying to pull it back towards me.

Chrissie was taller than me, however, and had better leverage. She pulled the dildo sharply and it popped out of my hands. The sudden lack of resistance made Chrissie fall backwards onto the couch, her bare feet flying up and the bottom of her t-shirt riding up her belly. Her momentum nearly caused her to impale her pussy with one of the sides of the double dildo.

"Fine! Take it!" I said. "Hmmphh!"

Chrissie had a strange look on her face, however. She slid the dildo inside her panties and then, incredibly, began sliding one side inside her pussy.

I laughed. "Chrissie, what the hell are you doing? My gawd, what a slut you are!"

She snarled at me, "Shut the hell up, whore!" But she continued to slide the dildo inside her pussy until the disc halfway down the glass V prevented her from sliding any more inside herself. She looked almost ludicrous sitting there, the other side of the dildo jutting from her pussy like a glass cock.

"So what are you going to do? Jill yourself at me?" I asked.

Chrissie bit her lower lip. "I can't get it out," she said.

"Tell me another one. Do you really think I'd fall for that?" I said.

"Damn it, Erica! I'm serious! I can't get it out!"

I rolled my eyes. "You stupid bimbo. It's really stuck in there?"

Chrissie's eyes were actually wet. "Yes! Quit standing there and help me get it out!"

I shook my head and dropped between her legs. "You better not be messing with me or you're going to be sorry."

On my knees, I leaned forward and looked at the where the dildo had slid through her dark thatch. She was incredibly wet there, so the glass dildo should have slipped out easily. I wrapped my fingers around the rod projecting from her pussy. She gasped and got even more wet. My eyes narrowed in thought. A sudden inspiration made me slide my hand up and down the protruding dildo, and Chrissie shuddered, her hips wriggling in barely suppressed heat. Incredibly, it seemed that Chrissie could feel everything that happened to the dildo as if it were happening to her. Almost as if the dildo were acting as a cock for her.

It was a fascinating discovery, and it made my belly muscles twitch and jump in heated response for some reason. I gave Chrissie a nasty smirk and suddenly ran my tongue along the length of the exposed dildo, and her reaction confirmed my theory. Chrissie gasped and wriggled like a slut in heat.

"Yessss...yessss...suck it...please...!" she said.

I laughed. I admit I was tempted, but I wasn't stupid. "Ohhhhh, does Chwissie need her wittle cock sucked?" I said in my most patronizing voice. She flushed.

"You bitch!" she said.

I smirked and ran my tongue along her glass cock again. She squealed and wriggled.

And that's when the blood-curling scream came from Tonya's room.

We both jumped. It took us a moment to realize that it was a scream of pleasure, not terror. Whatever Tonya was doing with her cock-and-balls souvenir, it was apparently devastatingly pleasurable. Then, moments later, we could hear similar cries of pleasure coming from Laura's room.

I felt Chrissie's fingers sliding into my hair and I turned back to her. Too late I realized what she was doing. Her fingers in my hair, she held my head and slid her glass cock between my lips and into my mouth.

My eyes widened as my lips formed a perfect "O" around the glass cock. My tongue slid along the smooth underside of the dildo and I could taste Chrissie's arousal. I struggled for a moment, but the pure heat of being on my knees between Chrissie's legs, my lips wrapped around her perfect cock, got to me and suddenly my mouth was stroking up and down that smooth dildo. Chrissie moaned in pleasure while my hips wriggled in heated need.

My head bobbed up and down on Chrissie's lap for several heartbeats. I could feel the glass dildo in my mouth getting warmer and warmer as Chrissie's- and mine- heat grew. I heard Chrissie moan again, and then her hips began wriggling helplessly as she began to orgasm. Again and again she cried out, unable to stop herself. I shuddered as my mouth slid up and down that glass shaft, unable to stop, my own orgasm starting almost simultaneously with Chrissie's. I wriggled and moaned around the glass cock like a slut in heat, shuddering between Chrissie's thighs. At last I stopped, heart pounding, and dropped back to sit on my heels. Chrissie lay back, hand on her chest, trying to catch her breath.

The orgasm had been spectacular. I had never experienced anything like it. But something was wrong. And finally, I figured out what it was.

The dildo was no longer in Chrissie's pussy. It was still in my mouth. And I couldn't get it out.

NEXT: Part 2.

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,128 Followers