Criminal Behavior

Story Info
Two friends break into uncharted territory.
1.1k words
3.44
15.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was great to be hanging out with my best girlfriend, since we had been so stressed-out over taking the bar exam that past week. We club hopped all night and danced until we were weak in the knees. Or maybe that was from all those Appletinis we had. Either way, we were downright giddy by the time we slid into the booth at a diner for our late night snack.

We were digging into some cheese cake when my friend pointed out the hottest guy about 4 tables away. At 3:30 in the morning, he was alone reading the paper over his finished plate. He had on a corduroy blazer; a dark rugged shadow displayed on his chin and was stroking his lip in the most unassuming way. Deep in thought, he didn't throw one glance our way. He folded his newspaper and began to settle his bill at the counter. Impulsively, I threw twenty dollars onto our table and told my friend to hurry out of the booth. I was not concerned with getting my change, I was on a mission. I grabbed her by the hand and rushed after the mystery guy.

He was already half a block away. With his head tucked down, he sorted through some keys as he walked briskly down the sidewalk. We followed, and watched as he turned into a building then disappeared behind the locked door.

"Now what?" my friend asked.

I waited to see if a light appeared in of the windows. "There he is." I pointed to the second floor.

September's cool night air blew past us. We could see him open the window slightly and begin to take off his clothes, exposing his long, lean body as he stripped down for bed. Leaving nothing on, he walked out of our sight and the light went out.

I contemplated how my life would change as a result of passing the Bar. The responsibility of becoming a lawyer seemed a bit overwhelming and maybe because of that, a ridiculous idea crossed my mind. I dared my friend to help me break into our mystery man's apartment. To my surprise she was game, and we sneaked into the alley to survey the possibilities. A fire escape posed the best solution, and with the help of a garbage can we pulled ourselves onto the ladder.

The moon was bright enough to see that he was alone in his bed and his stillness confirmed that he was already asleep. We pushed the cracked window slowly open enough to allow us entry. Once inside, I had to hold my hand over my mouth to keep from giggling about the absurdity of it all. It was my friend who took the lead now. Signaling for me, she crept over to his bed side and crouched down next to him. We both took a moment to admire how beautiful he was. His face was so kind and rough at the same time. I decided to go around the other side and slip under the covers. She ran her hand slowly under the sheet, looking to see if he noticed her touch. I could see her arm moving up and down in a rhythmic motion and knew where she had decided to begin. He sighed heavily in his sleep and I began to kiss his neck. Suddenly startled, he grabbed her wrist with his large hand. I leaned in closer over his ear. "Don't be afraid," I whispered. "We're not here to hurt you."

I pulled his jaw around to face me and ran my tongue inside his mouth. My friend pulled the covers off of him and began to kiss his chest and returned her hand to his lower region. The shocked expression began to wear off of his face as he decided to surrender himself. Relaxing back into his pillow, he ran his fingers through my friend's hair and wrapped his other hand around the back of my neck, pulling my kiss deeper inside of his mouth.

She lifted her head to meet ours, and I allowed her a taste of his soft tongue. He kissed her intensely and then retracted. He looked at both of us. Struggling to focus in the dark, he ran his eyes over our faces. Then he gently pushed our mouths together.

This was a strange yet exciting turn of events. I had never kissed another girl before and certainly had not thought of my friend in that way. But somehow the thought of performing this unfamiliar act for the pleasure of our mystery man compelled me to honor his request. Her kiss was soft and sweet. Her tongue caressed mine in a peaceful and patient way. I floated in the moment, stretching the time in the slow and fluid motion of our entangled embrace.

She busied herself with my shirt buttons and then my bra, never parting lips with mine. Our mystery man began to undress her from behind. Soon, we were all three nude in the moonlight, eager to partake in each other's flesh. He lowered himself onto his knees and gently bent her forward. She grabbed hold of the bed as he dragged his mouth over her glistening entry. I sucked on her tongue as her excitement built with mine. She steadied herself and leant a hand between my legs, stroking up and down, expertly as if it were my own. Gasping at her touch, I leaned my hips forward to give her better access.

Soon he was next to me. My mouth was yearning to taste him and would not be denied. I sucked him in and stretched my lips around his impressive diameter. He moaned in approval of my skills. As a reward he joined my friend in attending to my lower extremities. Fingers and tongues mingled over and in me as I overflowed onto the sheets. Then it was her turn to be pleasured by both of us. We positioned her flat on her back and kissed her head to toe. I was increasingly drawn to the notion of tasting her and did not resist as he gently guided my head to do so. Having no experience as the giver of this kind of pleasure, I drew from my own wish list of dips, dives and twirls. She appeared grateful, spreading her legs wider and gripping the sheets. Our man was busy licking her breasts as he kept one eye on my performance. She soon reached her pinnacle and added to his need for a laundry trip the next day.

Both of us satisfied, I gave her a knowing look and in the true spirit of friendship we read each other's mind. The only thing left to top off the night was to depart from our mystery man, leaving him in a state of desire and disbelief. As he stroked himself and begged us to stay, we dressed and left the way we had come in. I blew him a kiss before disappearing out of the window and knew that we had just created a most unforgettable memory, to be conjured again and again by all of us.