Criminal Minds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go; it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow." Alice M Swaim.

****

"Where there is great love, there are always miracles." Willa Cather.

Smiling Derek began denuding Spencer. His lover had been home for a couple of days, his strength improving rapidly. The looks and touches they had exchanged had been growing in intensity, intimacy and ardour until the need to unite in body could no longer be denied.

He realised his own clothes were gone, removed without his conscious awareness and that Spencer lay naked on their bed, smiling softly. Returning the smile, Derek eased next to him and gathered Spencer close. He revelled in the feel of the warm body snuggling against his side. When Spencer lifted his head to look at him, Derek lightly caressed the side of his face. He sighed happily when Spencer closed his eyes and leant into his touch.

Derek felt a shudder of excitement rush through Spencer when his hand slid to the back of his lover's neck holding him as their lips met in a soft, sweet kiss. Using his other hand, Derek trailed it from collarbone to chest, fingers lightly stroking up and down, feeling the heated flesh. He nibbled lightly on the lush lips before sliding his tongue across them, asking permission for entrance. Without hesitancy, Spencer opened to him. They both moaned when their tongues touched, Derek delighting in the taste he found there. They kissed deeply, agile muscles dancing playfully together. Although they had traded kisses in the hospital, Derek had ensured that, for both their sakes, they had remained declarations of love and promises to be fulfilled. Now he could realise those promises.

Derek manoeuvred Spencer until he was fully stretched out on his back, carefully positioning his lover's injured leg on pillows to help cushion and support it. He moved over Spencer, kissing and nibbling at smooth, soft skin. Kneeling up, Derek began to slowly caress the lithe body. His fingers slid over pectorals to the peaked nipples, fingers pinching and teasing them to hardness. He smiled as Spencer encouraged him with a needy moan. He bent to suck each succulent nub in turn, relishing the impassioned sounds of pleasure from his mate.

Moving back up, Derek bent his head, claiming Spencer's lips in a deep, passionate kiss then moved lower again to suck and nibble at the ever-alluring nipples, feeling the beautiful body beneath him arch into his mouth. Trailing a line of kisses down Spencer's chest and past his navel, Derek stopped when his lips came in contact with the well-trimmed nest of pubic hair. Slowly, his mouth meandered back up to Spencer's chest again, leaving light kisses on the heated flesh in its wake, to suckle on each tightened nub once more.

"You are so beautiful," Derek said with a tender smile, meeting Spencer's passion-filled gaze. His lover's hands slid sensuously up his sides and came to rest on the back of his neck, tugging Derek's mouth toward his. They kissed slowly and deeply, taking pleasure in the familiar feel and taste of each other.

Stretching out over Spencer, Derek covered him with his body, taking most of his weight on his arms. He aligned their hardened flesh, pressing himself firmly onto his lover and drawing a moan from the younger man as Spencer's hands clung tenaciously to his back. Keeping his eyes locked on his lover's, Derek began to slowly thrust forward, their copious pre-come letting their erections glide easily.

"Oh," Spencer moaned. He closed his eyes, arching up, driving his hips forward. "So good, lover. Missed this, missed you. Love you."

"Love you, pretty baby," Derek affirmed.

Spencer's appreciation encouraged Derek. He quickened the pace, thrusting against his lover faster, harder, their rhythm in perfect synchronisation. Spencer's finger's gripped at his shoulders tightly as their movements intensified. Derek claimed Spencer's mouth in another slow, sensual kiss as the motions of his hips slowed and stilled. He teased his tongue against Spencer's lips and slipped inside to map out the moist cavern.

Derek was so attuned to Spencer that he knew each and every sensitive spot to have his lover trembling with need. He moved with precision, stroking and caressing Spencer's body until they were both sweating and panting with desire. Spencer arched perfectly into Derek's hands and lips as they worshipped every inch of the beloved body. Interspersed with soft moans Spencer uttered Derek's name in breathless whispers. Derek moved his mouth to a taut nipple, sucking hard, causing his lover to cry out in pleasure. He pinched and rolled its twin, before alternating lips, teeth and tongue between the two.

"Please, Derek, I need you," Spencer shamelessly begged.

"Let me get you ready first." Derek husked. Smiling tenderly he leant toward the bedside table and, sliding the drawer open, took out the well-used tube. Derek took Spencer in his arms and kissed him long and hard, pressing their mouths together, deepening the connection further. When they finally separated, Derek moved to kneel between his lover's legs. Starting at Spencer's knees, Derek slid his hand up along his inner thigh and groin until he came to his lover's hardened penis. He stroked it lightly, letting his fingers run up and down the shaft, reacquainting himself with its heat and texture. Wrapping his hand around the base, he moved to suckle the domed head, probing insistently at the tiny slit to drink the intoxicating pre-come.

With a gasp, Spencer threw his head back, body arching and shuddering.

"Oh," he whispered and pulled the knee of his good leg up toward his chest, opening himself fully for his lover. "Please, Derek."

"You look so incredible," Derek whispered. "Roll over for me, pretty baby." Derek instructed. "Here let me help."

Between them, they eased Spencer onto his stomach, a pillow under his hips to cant the irresistible buttocks for Derek's delectation. The injured leg was ensconced safely once more. The sight of the long, spread limbs and the displayed downy declivity made Derek's member salivate liberally with desire.

"Yes," was groaned past Spencer's lips as Derek began running his hands over his back. The older man was taking the time to massage slightly tight areas. Soft kisses were dropped on bruises that still marred his skin. He moaned with a mixture of pleasure and anticipation as his lover then teased him with hard flesh rubbing between his cheeks.

With a delicacy of movement, Derek thrust slightly as he leant down to kiss the marks that despoiled the smooth back stretched out before him. He ran his hands over Spencer's buttocks and lovingly kneaded the warm flesh. Moving his fingers, Derek gently caressed the full sac. He gave a feral smile of satisfaction at Spencer's gasp and attempted push backwards when his index finger lightly rubbed against tightly furled flesh.

Encouraged by mate's hips' attempt to push back on the tantalising digit, Derek replaced his finger with the tip of his tongue and lapped lightly at the edges of Spencer's displayed entrance. He licked the rosebud and then blew over the wet skin. He roared in silent triumph as Spencer shuddered and moaned with pleasure. He alternated between licking and blowing, driving his mate wild with desire.

In his turn, Spencer had never realised he would enjoy something this carnal. He tried to push back onto the tongue as it slithered around his opening and press forward away from the cool air following. Derek gave no forewarning and Spencer cried aloud as the slick muscle thrust inside him. He felt his shaft throb and whimpered needily trying to thrust against the pillows on which he lay.

For long moments Derek tongued Spencer, going a little deeper with each thrust. Occasionally he pulled back to nibble with his teeth so that Spencer could not be sure of what sensation was likely to amorously assail him next. When his tongue was able to enter without resistance, Derek softly kissed the glistening portal. He sat back onto his heels to look at his lover lying spread open before him.

Spencer's sweat-sheened back rose and fell rapidly and his hands clenched and unclenched against the pillows. His face was turned to one side, eyes closed and kiss-swollen lips open as he panted wetly. His hips were rocking softly into the big pillow that was under them and his spread legs gave Derek access to anything he wanted.

Derek's breath caught in his throat at the sight of his lover laid out on their bed completely exposed. Never in his life had he ever seen anything more beautiful or more erotic. Starting at Spencer's face, Derek kissed and licked his way back down his body. He sat back on his heels and, taking the lube, coated two fingers. Derek touched the stretched opening and slowly began to massage back and forth. With a light push, he eased his fingers inside moving in and out, Spencer's hips moving in response to the sensations.

"Oh, Derek, please," Spencer moaned."Feels so good, lover."

Moving purposefully, Derek slid in deeper with each inward motion. He began to scissor his fingers using a gentle rhythm to stretch the still-tight passage even further. He watched enraptured as, when a third finger was inserted, a fresh sheen of sweat broke out over the muscles that were rippling in Spencer's back.

"Derek, want more, please."

In response Derek pressed against Spencer's hidden nub sending a jolt of pleasure straight through the lithe body.

"Again, Derek, please again." In his passion, Spencer mindlessly began to push back on the fingers inside him, desperately trying to hit his pleasure spot.

Derek smiled at the sight of his lover lost in a passion-haze.

"That's it, pretty baby, take what you want," he encouraged.

Knowing Spencer was ready Derek withdrew his fingers to a whine of disappointment. He eased Spencer onto his back once more, wanting to see his lover's face as they became one. He fussed to ensure the younger man was comfortable and quickly coated his erection with slick gel.

"I love you, Spencer," he breathed huskily. Pressing the head of his penis against Spencer's portal, Derek carefully began to push forward, sliding home into Spencer's body until fully sheathed. Both men sighed their joy as he stilled, each relishing the moment. Derek saw the love in Spencer's expressive espresso eyes and knew it mirrored his own. Then he pulled out slightly, only to push in deeper, feeling complete and loved.

"Oh, baby," he panted and groaned as Spencer squeezed deliberately around his eager shaft.

Dropping his upper body, Derek positioned his hands on either side of Spencer's head. With a loving smile he captured the alluring mouth with his own in a long kiss. He slowly started a gentle rocking motion, pulling back and easing forward, as twin moans of passion rose into the air. He purposely kept the rhythm slow, wanting to savour the moment, to draw it out for as long as they were able.

His lover buried deep within him, the gentle motions ensuring his own erection was stimulated, Spencer delighted in every second. He whispered encouragements and endearments as the older man ran a hand over his chest and rolled and pinched his nipples. He gave a soft cry at the nibble at his shoulder, then his neck where Derek sucked harder to leave the mark of his passion. He wrapped his arms around Derek's neck and lifting his good leg, he brought it around Derek's waist, opening himself even further. He pushed up to meet Derek's strokes and joyously surrendered his body to Derek's loving ministrations.

Reluctantly, Derek ceded to the demands of their bodies. He began to thrust faster and harder, his rod rubbing continually over Spencer's prostate. He was rewarded by another cry of unbridled pleasure as Spencer arched his back. The knowledge that he could transform the normally reserved younger man into a being of carnal sensuality was a potent aphrodisiac. With a low rumble of passion Derek began to piston his hips faster. He felt his own climax inexorably building and reached between them to take Spencer's slick shaft in his hand. He stroked his lover in time with the rhythm of their hips.

Every touch, every sensation and each nuance of pleasure he shared with Derek was coalescing into one single aura of ecstasy that enveloped Spencer's body. Lost in a haze of pleasure he moaned needily out as a masterful hand wrapped around his erection to begin stroking him. The tempo perfectly matched the thrusts of his mate. He could no longer ignore his body's needs. Giving full reign to his passion he cried out Derek's name as pulse after pulse of his semen adorned their glistening torsos.

With a strangled moan of his lover's name, Derek threw back his head as his orgasm raced through his body. His lover's sheath, contracting against his spurting shaft, helped milk every drop of his seed. It bathed the intimate walls, filling the younger man with Derek's completion. The intense connection that he felt flow between them was almost overwhelming. He had never known he could feel so entwined, both body and soul, with another person. Derek came until he felt drained and empty giving all that he had to the man that was his everything.

Their bodies began to cool as they lay in the sated afterglow. Laboured breathing became soft panting then back to normal breaths. They snuggled close to one another. Spencer wanted to be touched and held by the man he loved. He smiled as Derek petted his body before lapping away the evidence of Spencer's climax. He still felt he was flying and knew that Derek's arms would be there to catch him when he landed.

"I love you, pretty baby," Derek whispered. His voice was a warm, moist breath on Spencer's cheek as he gathered the younger man back into a loving embrace.

"Love you, Derek," Spencer replied. He gave a satiated sigh as Derek's arms came to wrap around him securing his world.

"Rest, my love," Derek urged, drawing the duvet up to seal in the warmth of their bodies. "Later I'll run you a shallow bath and give you a massage."

"All the TLC I could ask for," Spencer murmured, his voice a dreamy whisper.

"I promise," Derek smiled, finally content as his mate lay safe and sated in his arms.

"I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today." William Allen White.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers
12