Crissy and Luke Ch. 01

Story Info
Stepdad catches adult stepdaughter in an affair.
2.5k words
4.29
47.3k
36
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke couldn't believe it. There, parked in back of the Best Western, was Crissy's SUV, a Denali. Luke happened to be in Oldtown, 30 minutes from home, working on a curb replacement. On lunch he ran across to Target and bought a camera with a good telescope lens. And with ten minutes left before needing to go back to work, his luck really came in. Crissy stepped out of the motel's back entrance with a guy more then a few year's older then her. She was wearing a typical outfit for a her job; black slacks, white blouse and a grey jacket. The man she was with was in a three piece suit of a bank exec or something similar. As they approached their cars, his was parked next to hers, a bit sloppy Luke thought, they embraced, the man pulling Crissy up to him, his hands roaming over her briefly as he deep throated her with his tongue. All of this Luke caught on his camera card. Up close.

The man got into his car and left. As Crissy, flustered by this display in public, fumbled for her keys, Luke got out of his pick-up and strode across the parking lot.

"Hello Crissy."

If she was flustered before, she was all but stunned now. She dropped her keys, which Luke picked up and handled to her. She mumbled a thanks, then stood there. She was thirty two, a bit taller then average, dark thick hair to her shoulders, light skin,with a few freckles on her cheeks, full lips, brown eyes that one could drown in. She had a good build, her hips wide from bearing two kids, but not too bad, with a nice ass. Her breasts were smallish, but a full C-cup.

"Hi, Luke. Are, are you working here?" She stuttered nervously.

"Yeah, right across the street. But I saw you here, and well, I wanted to show you this camera." He smiled when he said that.

"Oh, Luke, ah, I got to go."

She turned to open her car door, but stopped when he spoke.

"Crissy, I got all of this on video, so, well, I know who you were with, and I bet he won't want his wife to get a copy of this card, just like you don't want Tom," her husband," to get it."

She slowly turned around. Her cheeks were red, her eyes shiny with tears.

"Yeah, well, I guess not, so, so, what is it you want?" She stammered.

"Well, seeing how you flexible you schedule is, I want you to come over tomorrow, around a say eleven."

"You, you mean come around your house?"

"Yeah Crissy. Beth will be gone, and I'm off tomorrow."

"Fuck, are you fucking kidding?" Crissy tried to sound enraged, but she came off more frightened then anything.

"Crissy, you go ahead and find out. Either eleven, at home, or I have this stuff on the web by noon." With that Luke turned and went back to work. Crissy turned back to her car, took out her cellphone and called her lover, Ben, who was the CEO at the regional hospital, where Crissy worked also.

"What is it Crissy?" He sounded glad with her calling him. But then she told him what happened.

"Who is this guy?"

"I, ah, know him, he lives near us."

"Well, listen Crissy, I cannot have anyone find out about us, so, just do what he says."

"But, but..." Then her phone beeped, indicating the call had ended. What Crissy didn't tell him was that Luke was her stepfather.

The next day, a few minutes after eleven, Luke watched as Crissy pulled into the driveway. Beth, Luke's wife and Crissy's mother, had left for work two hours ago. Crissy parked her SUV. She sat there and thought. The idea that she was being blackmailed into fucking anyone was too much. But her stepdad?! He was, or had been up to now, a great step parent. Crissy actually had a crush on him all thru her teen years, but her flirting, and teasing with her walking around the house with no bra under her shirt,did not ever get a response. Now she either was going to go into the house, that of Luke and Beth, Crissy's mom, and end up having sex, or leave, and risk everything. Tom practice had been given the Medical Center's account because of Crissy being Ben's, the CEO, lover. They had just signed a million dollar mortgage. If this came out Crissy knew all bets were off. So she got out of her car.

She was dressed for work; a red pleated skirt that come right above her knees with a pink blouse and a vest of the same shade as the skirt. She wore low black heels. She came in the front door as she had done countless time. As she closed the door Luke called out.

"In the kitchen Crissy."

She found him leaning on the counter.

"Well Luke, what is this all about?" She tried to sound mad.

"What's it all about is you doing what I say, and nobody's life get's ruin."

"And, and what is it?"

Silence. Then;

"I remember working on a crew when you were eighteen, and the younger guys, they didn't know who I was, talking about 'Crissy Steward pulling a train up in the campground that weekend.'" She blushed.

"That, that was a long time ago."

"Yeah, and no family to worry about, no lover whose the exec at the Medical Center, and the big account for Tom..."

"Okay, so I, I fuck you and you give me the camera card."

"No, I fuck you, and anything else I want, and after awhile, well all this won't be too much to worry about, say if Tom finds out."

"Fuck, like, no way, just this once, you sick fucker!"

"No, Crissy, that's fine. Thanks for stopping by, but I have some downloads to do." He turned and headed to the hallway, where they had the computer room.

"Stop, stop, Luke, fuck you, okay."

He turned.

"Okay what Crissy? Okay you go to the bedroom and get your clothes off?" They stood there for a moment, then she, with her eyes down, went down the hall. He followed. When they got to the master bedroom, she stood by the bed and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing panties that matched the pink color of her blouse. Leaving those on she took off her vest, then unbuttoned her blouse. Shrugging it off she folded it and laid it on a dresser. Now she was in her bra, the same shade as the blouse also, and panties.

"Turn around and face me."

She did as she was told.

"Good, now take off the bra." She reached behind and unclasped it, then let the the straps fall off her shoulders. She let it fall to the rug, covering her breasts with her arms.

"Okay Crissy, move your arms."

She did so, revealing a set of beautiful tits. Fair skin, freckled, with aureoles and nipples plum red.

"Nice Crissy, now the panties."

She stared at Luke for a moment, then, first stepping out of her shoes, she hooked her thumbs under the elastic band of her underwear and rolled them down her legs. This garment she also stepped out of and dropped on the floor. She had a dark, neatly trimmed bush, and legs nicely muscled from playing tennis. With her standing there Luke pulled off his T-shirt, then pulled off his pants and underwear at the same time. He had a good build from years of concrete work. His dick was average in size, maybe six or seven inches when erect, which it certainly was after watching his stepdaughter strip in front of him.

"You, know, I had those kids tell me about that train you pulled. They said they double stuffed you, that you liked it in the ass."

She looked at him for a moment, then swallowed, murmuring, "well, like I said, that was a long time ago."

"You don't like a good ass fucking Crissy?"

"Fuck you Luke, no, I don't do that for sure, now are we going to do this?"

"In a rush? You know Beth told me you had a crush on me when you were a teen. I went into your room and found your diary. You wanted me to be your first! But I was a good guy, wasn't I?"

"Fuck you, I fucking hate you, but if we are going to fuck..." She started to get on the bed, but Luke stropped her.

"Not there, Crissy, on the floor, there, right in front of the closet."

She stared at him, but then he went over and opened the double doors of the walk-in closet. Each folded out and had a full length wardrobe mirror, for a total of four mirrors. She looked stunned, but went over to the spot he had pointed out. Then again.

"Wait." Luke went to the nightstand and opened the drawer, from it he got a tube of KY.

"Here, make it a little easy on you." He smiled. She stood there for a moment, literally having no idea what he meant. He took it back from her, squeezed a good amount on his own hand. Then he reached down to her pussy. He fingered her, making her jump. Then.

"Get on your hands and knees, there you go, Crissy." He got behind her. He ran his hands over her body. First along her sides, then down her arms, which were toned and strong. She was tense, her head down. Sweat started to bead on her back, her armpits, her inner thighs, down the crack of her ass. Luke finally reached her breasts, which made Crissy flinch. He paused, then began to working her nipples, squeezing her tits. She bit her lip.

"Fucking like this Crissy? Huh?" He asked quietly. She didn't answer. He reached for the tube of KY and squirted a large amount on her ass crack.

"No, Luke! I said..."

He forced his thumb past her rectum, fully into her ass.

"Ouch! Fuck Luke, No! Fuck, ow, ouch! Stop!"

"Okay baby, there you go." He withdrew his thumb. Then he grabbed her hips in his strong, rough hands, and aimed his cock right at her pussy.

"Go on, reach back, go on," he squeezed her hips tighter, making her cry out.

"Don't don't bruise me, okay." She reached back with one hand and placed his cock head against her cunt, then put her hand back on the floor. He eased his cock into her, feeling her shudder. Slowing, finally getting his entire length into her, then paused.

"When you fucking every guy you could Crissy, what was the biggest cock you did?"

Keeping her head down she quietly answered.

"I, I don't know." She started to sob. Then, "fuck Luke, I don't know, I guess, nine, ten inches. Just fuck me now, okay?" She said the last in a different tone, not one with complete disgust.

"Okay baby, here." He started deep rapid thrusts, each one eliciting a grunt from his stepdaughter. His balls slapped against her ass each time. Soon the girl's body was dripping in sweat, her breath coming in rapid succession. He watched her in the mirrors, her tits swaying to his fucking, her hair hanging down. He felt her muscles quivering.

"Look in the mirror, good, look at that" The sight of her eyes, glazed over, her lips open as she breathing became more and more ragged was a fucking turn on for Luke. He started to slam harder into her, pulling his cock almost all the way out of her cunt, pausing, then slam! He griped her hips tightly. Then Crissy lifted up slightly and took one hand and placed it on her tit, twisting her own nipple.

"Fuck, yeah, fuck, come on Luke." She spoke in a hoarse whisper. "Harder, there, fuck, ouch, ouch, that. that, harder you fucker!" Luke was all but lifting himself off the rug each time he drove into her.He pulled out, producing a load groan from Crissy. Soon he could barely hold onto to her, she was so slick with sweat. Then he slammed into her.

"Fucking harder Luke, ow! Oh shit, that's it,ow, ow, Oh fuck, pound it you shit, fuck, fuck you Luke, ouch, Oh God!" Now Luke was pulling her hips back each time he pushed his cock clear to her cervix. She swiveled her ass in rhythm to his fucking. Tears fell from her eyes onto the carpet.

Then he had her switch with him. She straddled his cock and lowered herself on it, then, arching her back away from him, starting to slowing rise and fall on his dick. Sweat ran down her cleavage. She placed her hands on her ankles and swiveled her ass in rythm to her rising on his dick. Her lips were parted, her eyes squeezed shut. She ran her tongue over her lips from time to time. Luke grabbed her hips and moved them, grinding her clit against his pelvis. Crissy started to moan. Then he matched her thrusts, and now a painful grunt each time he lifted his hips off the rug. he body now was coated in her sweat, while tears ran down her cheeks.

Then Luke reached out and pulled her to him. Taking her face in his hands he pressed it to his, then placed his lips to hers. She readily responded, her tongue intertwining with his. He lay there as she slid her cunt up and down on his cock. Her tears fell onto his face. Then she lifted her head up, a low moan coming from her lips. She began to shake. Her hair was matted to her head with sweat. Luke reached up and twisted her tits.

"Fuck, yeah, like that Luke, oh fuck, fuck! I'm cumming! Oh God, fuck! Fuck you, fuck you, oh God, fuck, fuck, I'm, I'm cumming!" She shook, one spasm running through her body after another. Luke felt his balls swelling. He held her hips firmly against his. Then he felt her flinch as his cock head swelled up. One, two, three times he unloaded his cum into her, each time she shook.

"Feel that Crissy?" He said thru clenched teeth. "Feel me cumming in your cunt?"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck you!" She muttered as she raised herself up on her arms and hands. They both were still for a few minutes, Luke feeling his cock starting to shrink. Then Crissy got up, almost falling on him. She went over and sat on the bed, her breath still coming in rapid gulps. She took a hand and brushed back her hair from her glazed eyes.

Finally Luke spoke up.

"Next week Beth," her Mom," will be out of town."

"Yes?" She sounded puzzled.

"Set it up to be on a company trip. We can play house." It took her a moment to comprehend him, then she wiped sweat from her tear streaked face, and headed for the bathroom. Luke watched her ass sway as she walked out of the room.