Croatian Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
She gets abducted, sold, used, and confused.
6.2k words
4.26
74.3k
30
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen felt dreary. Most of the time her life was very fulfilling, but over the past few months a heavy feeling had settled over her, and she didn't understand why.

Typically Colleen's work as a nature photographer kept her busy. She was able to travel extensively, and what time wasn't spent shooting, she was engrossed in editing. Photography was her profession, and digital art was her main hobby. She had no shortage of "toys" to amuse herself with. The contents of her camera bag and the software on her laptop were more expensive than any car she had ever owned.

Colleen's social life was moderate. She was not an introvert, but neither a social butterfly. She had a small group of very good friends. Andra was a comrade in arms so to speak as a fellow photographer, and Shannon was Colleen's running partner. Even when Colleen's travel prevented her and Shannon from running together, they still synced up their smart phone GPSs each day to compare notes. Shannon was highly competitive and always wanted to run more miles, and faster. Colleen was happy the day she finally ran a 5k in under a half hour.

Colleen wasn't truly built for running, though. At only 5'2", she had to take more steps than Shannon just to go the same distance, and her breasts were certainly no help. While most runners spend their time and money making sure they have the best shoes for their needs, Colleen's first priority had been to find a bra that would hold double D breasts where they belong.

None of the other women in Colleen's family had such large breasts and she didn't know where she inherited them from, but she certainly wasn't going to complain. They were her favorite feature, but far from being her only good feature. Other than her breasts, she was athletic built. Her arms and shoulders were firmly toned, which she loved to show off by wearing tank tops and sleeveless shirts. From so many years of running with Shannon, Colleen's legs were nothing short of perfect. Her calf muscles were well sculpted, and her thighs were chiseled and hard. Her ass was round and tight, and there was no such thing as a pair of jeans she didn't look amazing in. Medium length pale blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a crooked grin gave her a stunning look that made her stand out in a crowd.

The only problem was that Colleen hadn't been doing much grinning lately. Her photos all seemed to be lacking something she couldn't figure out, and running only made her tired instead of making her feel amazing. It was time for a break. Colleen needed a trip that was planned by her instead of her editors, and to only take pictures for fun with no pressure.

Colleen spent her afternoon googling non-typical vacation spots, and decided on Croatia. It wasn't a place she'd ever heard anyone say they were dying to go, but how could she go wrong with so many miles of Mediterranean beaches to lie on and take pictures of? So she made her travel arrangements and started to pack. She was in no mood to waste any time.

The first few days of Colleen's trip were spent primarily on the beach, nude. She was keenly aware that most of the other women didn't shave. A trip to the salon had been one of Colleen's first arrangements before leaving. She'd gotten her under arms, legs, and bikini area waxed. Taking time to shave on vacation was a huge no-no in Colleen's book.

On Colleen's 4th day of vacation, she decided it was time to take a trip inland. She wanted to tour some towns and capture some photos of daily life for the locals. She wore a light weight baby pink sleeveless sundress that came down to just above her knees. It was some sort of synthetic mix made to feel like silk. Colleen didn't care what precisely it was; the important thing was it didn't need to be dry-cleaned or ironed, two more no-no's in Colleen's book, whether on vacation or otherwise.

The fabric was flexible and clung to her body just right, accenting her narrow waist but stretchy enough to not be obnoxiously tight over her full breasts. The skirt was billowy and blew easily in the breeze, and her blonde hair was in a simple braid. She decided to forego wearing a bra today. She got enough constriction when she went running and preferred to breathe more easily whenever possible. The warmth of the sunshine soaked right through her as she wandered around taking various random photographs. It was a perfect day.

When Colleen was ready to go back to her hotel she hailed a cab. She got in and told the driver where she needed to go. Just as they were about to drive off a man suddenly opened the cab door and got in. He said a few words to the driver that Colleen didn't understand, and the driver told her that the man's destination was closer to their current location than hers and they would stop there first to let him out. She nodded her head and sat back in her seat to relax.

It was already dusk when the cab arrived in a somewhat rough looking area of a town. Colleen thought this area must not receive much tourist traffic. Still, the architecture gave it such charm. The driver pulled to the curb, and as the other passenger took out his wallet to pay his fare, Colleen actually took notice of him. She had spent much of the cab ride gazing out the window as the scenery rolled by. And now as the stranger pulled cash from his wallet, Colleen noted his military cropped brown hair, blue eyes and strong build. He was wearing jeans, brown steel toe work boots, and a skin tight black t shirt. Colleen realized as the man stepped out of the cab that she hadn't needed to stare out the window to get a great view on this ride.

In an instant, the man leaned back into the cab and grabbed Colleen's arm just above her elbow. Her scream was immediate and involuntary as the man pressed his thumb into a pressure point on the back of her arm and twisted as he dragged her from the back seat of the car. She tried to get her feet under her as she was pulled along the cobblestone street a short distance to a waiting van. Colleen looked behind her to see that the cab driver had gotten from his car and was running toward them. His body language made it clear he wanted to stop the attack, but it was too late. Colleen was yanked from the cab driver's reach as the van's rear door was slung open and her assailant threw her inside as easily as if she weighed nothing at all. Colleen's kidnapper brutally kicked the cab driver in the abdomen, sending him forcefully backward to the ground and knocking the breath from him. He jumped swiftly into the van and slammed the doors, and the waiting van driver drove them away without a word.

As the van sped down the road, Colleen was now on the floor of the van struggling desperately to fight off her attacker. As strong as she was for her size she was still no match for this man. He effortlessly rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her arms behind her back, binding them tightly. Next he put a rag into her mouth and tied it at the back of her head to use as a gag. Colleen hadn't stopped screaming since the man first grabbed her arm, but now her screams were muffled and useless. As soon as the gag was secured, the man tied another rag around her head to cover her eyes as a blindfold. Colleen started sobbing as fear set in. She didn't have to wonder what was going to happen to her. She knew exactly what was coming next.

After a while the van came to an unpaved road, and a few moments later finally stopped. Colleen was trembling as the rear doors were opened and the man who had kidnapped her grabbed her other arm to drag her from the van. Her legs buckled as the man tried to guide her to walk forward, but she recovered quickly. In the grip of terror and desperation, Colleen swung her left leg around in a wide powerful kick to the side, connecting with one of the men at the top of his thigh just below where his leg met his hip. Before she had the chance to kick again, the man responded with a backhand to her cheek. Just as swiftly, the other man pulled her to him with her back against his chest, and she felt the cold sharpness of a blade being pressed to her throat just under her jaw. The two men exchanged words and then Colleen was abruptly dragged along, not given the chance to walk on her own, until they came to a doorway.

As the trio entered the dwelling Colleen was aware that the floor was wooden, and the place smelled old. Colleen thought it must be a small country cottage. She hadn't heard any noises associated with city life on her way from the van to the doorway. The two men who had brought Colleen here started speaking to others in the room. After a brief exchange, someone strode to the door and exited. Colleen heard a motorcycle engine start up outside, and the sound faded into the distance as the bike's tires crunched on the gravel of the road.

Colleen heard the men speaking and wished desperately to know what was being said. Her ears strained to discern voices, and Colleen thought there might be three men. One moved behind her and, grabbing one of her arms roughly, he untied her wrists. The relief was short lived however, as her wrists were immediately retied in front of her. The man pushed Colleen's back up against a wall, and he raised her arms to loop the rope that bound her to a hook above her head. Colleen had to stand on her toes to relieve the pull on her shoulders.

The man began petting Colleen's face and he spoke to her. His voice had a teasing tone and it seemed he was asking her questions. His hand moved down her throat to her chest, and his finger traced lightly along the low collar of Colleen's dress. He tugged at it and found that the fabric was stretchy. Colleen was squirming, and she wanted to kick at a man again, but thought better of it. Now she had nowhere to run, and was completely cornered.

As if reading her mind, the man used the point of his knife to trace down the edge of Colleen's face from her temple to her jaw. He didn't break her skin, but his warning was very clear.

The man started stroking Colleen's breasts through her dress. As if she'd been shocked, Colleen tried to jerk away from his touch, or to turn her body away from him, but the strain of her weight burned her shoulders and she couldn't move but a few inches in any direction. Colleen was horrified to feel her nipples respond to the man's unceremonious fondling. The man noticed Colleen's nipples harden to his touch, and he leaned forward to run his tongue across her cheek just for the sake of embarrassing her further. The other men were snickering at Colleen's obvious discomfort.

Colleen turned her face away from the man, and he grabbed the collar of her dress. Swiftly he pulled down on it and stretched it to completely expose both of her large breasts. Colleen tried to protest but the gag muted everything she tried to scream at the men. Whatever she'd wanted to say would have been pointless anyway. As the man massaged her breasts, only her mind objected. Her nipples had hardened, and it felt as if they were burning waiting for the man to touch them more. The man massaged the full area of the flesh of her breasts with both hands as finally she felt his hot mouth close over one of her nipples. She groaned and arched her back as his lips sucked and his tongue flicked across her nipple. The man made exaggerated moaning sounds and Colleen knew he was merely teasing her. All three men laughed as the man stopped touching Colleen abruptly and her body unwillingly writhed, eagerly anticipating more stimulation.

Colleen was furious with herself for enjoying being molested. She should be repulsed, but her body betrayed her with its instinctual reactions. With her blindfold still firmly in place, all of Colleen's other senses were heightened beyond their normal perceptions of her surroundings. Colleen was aware that there was a fire in the room. It was summer, but the air inside the cottage was cool enough to justify the added warmth. The air also gave away the heavy stench of strong tobacco smoke and alcohol. Colleen didn't need the smell of alcohol to give away that the men had been drinking; their voices and actions were all the proof she needed that they were well past just being tipsy.

Interrupting her assessment of her situation, a man, presumably the one that had already been groping and licking her, used a knife to cut the shoulder straps of Colleen's dress. He pulled it down her legs and then completely off of her, leaving her hung on the wall like a piece of art with her bared breasts and hardened nipples, and white bikini style cotton panties.

The men observing made comments with a tone of appreciation and approval, while the same man touched Colleen's pussy from outside her panties. Colleen's humiliation deepened when the man found her panties were already wet through with her anticipation and made a remark that sounded surprised. Using his knife he cut Colleen's panties in front of each hip and pulled them forward off of her, revealing her completely bald pussy. Colleen had no hair there to hide the shame that the man's violation of her breasts had left her lips and clitoris swollen and pinker than usual, and wetness dripped to her muscular thighs. Colleen could tell that the men's expressions were that of shock when her panties were cut away. It wasn't typical for continental European women to shave or wax their private areas, so this was a rare find for them.

Colleen hung there on that wall in front of them on full display. The first man continued his unwelcomed exploration of Colleen's body. His hands were a stark contrast of roughness to the smooth softness of Colleen's skin. He stood directly in front of her, using one hand at each of her breasts, though they were well more than a handful for him. His fingers dug into her flesh as his palms roughly grazed over her nipples, agitating and arousing them further. He nibbled at her neck and bit at her ears in turn as he ran his hands down her sides to her hips and then behind her to feel her ass.

Colleen's initial reaction to get away from his roaming hands made her move her hips forward, where her naked pussy pushed against her molester's body. Through the tough fabric of his pants she could feel the full force of his erection straining to be released from the restraint of his clothing. The man grabbed lower behind Colleen to catch the back of her thighs. He pulled her legs apart and pushed between them, rubbing his crotch up down Colleen's soft pussy, getting his pants wet in the process. He laughed and pulled away from her.

Again Colleen was left hanging there untouched, wriggling in hope of more pleasure, while she mentally scolded herself for giving in so easily.

The man made a comment to his friends as he stood to Colleen's left side and slid his right hand behind her to the small of her back. She could feel their eyes burning on her as they spoke to each other, taking in the sight of her whole body reacting willingly to their violations. A small moan was muffled behind Colleen's gag as the man's hand felt its way down her ass between her cheeks and tentatively poked at the hole. The man slid his hand under her, still standing aside so the others could get a full view of the front of her body bared for them, and began to prod around her pussy with his rough fingers. It was slightly painful the roughness he touched her with, but her pussy made his fingers very wet just from feeling around the outside of her.

Without warning the man dug his middle finger into Colleen's pussy and his thumb into her virgin tight ass. Colleen groaned so loud it was audible even through her gag, and with just a few acute jolts of his hand with his fingers deep in her, Colleen's body jerked and heaved as she violently climaxed. The man was pushing his hand up so hard he lifted Colleen's feet a few inches off the floor. Colleen clenched her thighs together to hold the man's hand in place to prevent him from stopping his digital assault because she was not going to tolerate being teased again. Her breasts shook and heaved as she rocked and twisted her hips to fuck the man's fingers as best she could from the position she was suspended in.

All the men burst into uncontrolled laughter as Colleen made it obvious how much pleasure she was getting from what was supposed to be torment. A man grabbed both Colleen's elbows and lifted her to remove her wrist bonds from the hook on the wall, and she was laid on the hard wood floor. Tears of embarrassment soaked Colleen's blindfold as her left arm was held firmly against the floor. Colleen was so focused on her humiliation that what was she was being positioned for never even crossed her mind.

The sting of a cold needle tore into a vein on the inner side of her elbow, followed by a searing burning going up Colleen's arm. For the briefest moment she tried to fight back. She screamed and thrashed on the cold floor, but within moments a strange feeling washed over Colleen. Her head felt light and dizzy, her arms and legs felt as though they were weighted down and she couldn't get her muscles to work, and she felt warm all over. Very warm. She was burning. And all her inhibitions were gone. Never had Colleen felt so relaxed and carefree.
A man carried Colleen into another room and laid her on a bed. The sheets were rough and scratchy but Colleen just plain didn't give a shit. The man attached the rope holding her wrists to the headboard of the bed and removed the gag from her mouth. Colleen wasn't going to bother screaming now.

Though Colleen had no thoughts of fighting back, the man tied her legs anyway just for the sake of making her helpless. These "games" were more fun the less control a woman was given, and there was no way to be sure she wouldn't try to kick someone again. Her blindfold was left in place. Colleen's legs were tied individually with cloth instead of rope. Her left ankle attached to the left post of the bed's footboard, and her right ankle tied to the right post. Enough slack was left so her feet could be brought closer to her body if one of the men wanted her knees bent up to spread her pussy open more easily. But that's not what this captor wanted. All women had pussy, but Colleen had the most incredible tits the man had ever seen and that's what he intended to play with.

He had removed his pants and was kneeling close to Colleen's face. He held his cock and pressed it up against Colleen's lips and at the same time pushed a knife to her throat. He muttered something that sounded threatening, and Colleen thought she understood. She was going to be expected to suck his cock and she had been warned not to bite.
As the man began to introduce his tightly swollen cock to Colleen's mouth, he reached to her chest to grab as big a handful of her tits as he could manage with one hand, as he had to use his other hand to keep his balance. Deeper and deeper he pushed his cock into Colleen's mouth, until the head of it was pushing near her throat, and she could taste his precum already starting to leak in tiny spurts onto her tongue. Colleen moaned as she sucked more of his cock into her mouth. She wanted to feel every bit of it. Colleen made no attempt to hide that she was getting horny again. She laid with her knees bent and her legs apart, showing off her bare pussy and wanting to feel the man's cock deep inside.

This man had a different plan for getting off though. As tough as it was to pull away from Colleen's eager sucking, he backed off and knelt on top of her chest. With each of his hands he grabbed one of Colleen's more than ample tits. He pinched her hardened nipples and she arched her back encouraging him to continue. The man pushed Colleen's tits together as hard as he could and spit in the crack left between them. He positioned his cock between her tits and started pumping in and out of the fuckable space they had made.

12