Cross Country Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VentureV
VentureV
147 Followers

* * *

Anne's attention drifted as she exhalted in the amazing feeling between her legs. Sebastian's cock slid in and out with a rythmic consistency, his girth stretching her deliciously and the head of his hardness seemed to be driving so deeply inside her that she thought he might be bumping up against her cervix.

A large part of her mind was still reeling though. She couldn't believe that a brother and sister would be like this with each other, and she was amazed at the incredible orgasm she'd had at the hands (and tongue) of another girl. More shocking though, was that she now had a finger buried deeply inside the dripping sex of that girl. The renewed awareness of this prompted Anne to move her hand again as she realised that she had stopped and simply had her finger resting inside Sasha's depths. She moved her finger in and out slowly, finding the sensation incredibly arousing but also worrying. Was she going to turn into a dyke now?

Anne could feel her second orgasm building and didn't give a second thought to Sasha as she withdrew her finger from the other girl and grabbed at Sebastian's hips, urging him in deeper. Her finger felt cool, coated in Sasha's copious juices, but it was a extraneous thought that puffed away quickly as her legs began to shake.

The bed moved beneath her, and Anne smiled, squeezing her eyes shut as her impending orgasm reached the critical point. It would start any minute now. She felt soft skin pressing against her breasts and shoulders. Forcing herself to relax, Anne let go of her worries and decided to enjoy what was going to happen. She knew it was Sasha's touch she felt, and waited for the girl to start kissing her breasts or neck or whatever she was planning to do. Anne was immersed in the intense situation, unwilling to start questioning her actions or the fact that another girl was involved. Perhaps if Sasha hadn't been so adorably gorgeous, she might have resisted the situation, but Anne simply accepted it now and tried to welcome the experience.

Anne's eyes flew open as her climax rushed through her. She gasped aloud, not only due to the intense spasming of her stretched vagina, but also at the vision she suddenly saw above her. Sasha was straddling her, one foot on either side of Anne's shoulders and squatting so that her glistening sex was a mere inch from Anne's gasping mouth. Anne gazed up at Sasha's face, half terrified and Sasha smiled down at her with a look that somehow seemed to soothe Anne's fears a little.

Anne couldn't stop the amazing climax that was coursing through her body in slow waves which were slowing building in intensity. Slick skin brushed against her lips and Anne tentatively opened her mouth, still gazing up at Sasha as her body shook. Sasha's juices dripped onto Anne's tongue and she tasted another woman for the first time. Her orgasm rose higher and higher, rippling through her body in urgent waves and she screamed as a tidal wave of pleasure crashed over her.

The scream ended abruptly as Sasha's pussy ground against Anne's mouth, drowning the scream in a flood of tastes and sensations. Anne held desperately to lucidity as she thrust her tongue inside the other girl. She could barely think as her orgasm crested. She felt Sebastian withdraw from her an instant before his hot cum splashed across her tummy and breasts. Anne squealed once more, gurgling as a vertiable flood of juices poured into her mouth and across her chin. Anne's own orgasm intensified in response to the taste of Sasha's fluids and the world seemed to vanish in an explosion of sensation, scent, and taste.

* * *

Anne opened her eyes a few minutes later. She was panting, her body glistened with sweat and the aroma of sex surrounded her. She was lying on the bed with Sebastian beside her, his arm draped across her tummy. Turning her head, Anne saw that Sasha lay on her other side and was softly caressing the skin of Anne's thigh. Anne's mind reeled at everything that had happened, but she also felt an incredibly peaceful satisfaction. She smiled at Sasha and then turned to smile at Sebastian as well. She felt that she could easily fall in love with this pair of gorgeous creatures. They were almost too perfect in appearance, too sweet, too caring.

"Wow." Sasha's voice was trembling as she spoke. "That was... intense."

Anne nodded, unsure what to say. She kept her eyes on Sebastian as he grinned at her.

"Yeah, it sure was." Sebastian said, staring into Anne's eyes. Sasha giggled and Anne felt her stretch and relax. They were all still naked and Anne was suddenly feeling very self-conscious about Sasha's presence in the bed. She didn't know what to do, and she didn't trust herself to speak just yet.

"Anne?" Sasha said softly. Anne turned her head toward Sasha, suddenly aware that the other girl was still stroking her thigh gently. As she looked at Sasha, Sasha leaned forward and kissed her tenderly on the lips, lingering and letting her tongue explore her mouth. She drew away, smiling down at Anne. "Don't be shy. You were amazing and that was so hot!"

"Mmm," Anne murmured. She stretched up to kiss Sasha again, wanting the subtle taste of their combined sex once more. Pulling back, she turned and kissed Sebastian deeply, passionately.

"Wow." Sebastian exclaimed as they drew apart. "I think we've got a bit of a wild one here sis!" All three of them laughed and Anne sat up slowly, looking back at the twins with a radiant smile.

"Can I stay here with you guys tonight?" She asked, not wanting to leave them.

"Um." Sasha said and stopped, looking at her brother.


"No, it's ok, don't worry about it." Anne said, shaking her head and feeling suddenly embarrassed. She stood up and bent over to gather her clothes. Sebastian scrambled out of the bed and took hold of her hands in his own.

"Anne, it's not like that. Have you forgotten about Nicky?"

Anne stopped in shock. She had forgotten about the older sister. Oh god! Where was Nicky? Anne began to dress urgently as she answered. "Shit! When is she due back? We need to clean up!"

A noise near the front door made Anne shriek and fall over backwards onto the floor with a thump, her underwear tangled around her ankles. Sebastian knelt beside her, still naked and gently lifted her upright and held her in his arms.

Anne stared in shock at Nicky where she stood, the wardrobe door standing open behind her. Nicky was disheveled, her eyes glazed and her shirt unbuttoned to expose one wrinkled nipple atop a full breast which was heaving with the force of Nicky's laboured breathing. Her shirt fell just low enough to cover her thighs, but it was clear that she was wearing anything below it.

"All of you?" Anne asked, her voice a hoarse whisper.

"Yes." Sebastian told her quietly, still holding her close.

"Oh my god..."

Nicky didn't saw a word and didn't attempt to cover up her partial nudity either. She merely stood there, breathing deeply and gazing at the nude forms of her brother, sister and Anne.

"It's ok if you want to stay here tonight Anne." Sebastian told her, his lips brushing against her slender neck. "But we'll understand if you want to leave too."

"No, uh. I mean, I..." Anne trailed off, her eyes locked onto Nicky's.

The situation was so surreal, and Anne knew this was deeply wrong. Siblings simply didn't do this sort of thing in today's society. Had anyone asked her thoughts on incest only hours earlier, she would have been outraged. If she had dreamed up this situation, it would have made her feel ill. Yet, she could feel the love shared by the three family members in this room and she wanted to share in that love. She had felt it, if only in a small way, but it felt incredibly right. There was a warm glow inside her, caused by the tenderness of the two twins as they had made love to her. It was a feeling Anne probably wouldn't be able to describe. Her intuition told her these were good and kind people who were deeply in love with one another.

Anne swallowed, then stepped away from Sebastian and approached Nicky slowly. Nicky looked directly into Anne's eyes as she approached, and then leaned forward and pressed her soft lips against Anne's. Anne folded her arms around the older girl and kissed her back, her decision made.

Nicky's tongue delved slowly into Anne's mouth and she responded, softly licking the inside of Nicky's mouth and reaching back to cup the other girl's bottom in her hands. Anne moaned into Nicky's mouth as their breasts touched each others, and her mind was whirling at the incredible turn of events that had taken place that evening. She had thought herself completely satisfied after two fantastic orgasms, but she was already aching for Nicky's touch.

Nicky broke the kiss and took Anne by the hand, leading her toward the bed. Anne gave a start as she noticed Sebastian and Sasha were already locked in an intimate embrace on the bed, leaving her and Nicky to do as they wished. She followed Nicky to the bed and lay down as Nicky pulled her shirt off the rest of the way. The older girl's body was stunning, with nicely shaped breasts, a slim and toned body, and a gorgeous set of pouting lips between her thighs. Nicky's thighs glistened wetly with her arousal and Anne couldn't look away. She had never expected to be with another girl sexually and yet now, she was about to make love with the second one in a single night.

Nicky climbed atop her and eased herself into a sixty nine position, in desperate need to be touched but also to taste Anne's own arousal. Anne closed her eyes for a few brief moments, then opened them once more and immediately thrust her tongue into the wet folds before her courage failed.

* * *

Nicky's mind reeled as she felt the first touch of Anne's tongue between her legs. She had been vehemently opposed to this plan earlier, but keen to watch and see if anything would actually happen. Seeing it truly happening from inside the wardrobe had awakened a desperate need in her to become involved. She had seen Anne's shock and confusion from the safe confines of the wardrobe, and she had also seen Anne overcome her confusion and fear. It was then that she had decided to reveal herself.

Nicky had always felt a strong attraction to her younger sister. It was a fire that was regularly stoked by Sasha's exhibitionist side, which insisted on masturbating openly in front of her over the years. However, she had never felt physical attraction to any other women she had known in her life. It was quite a shock to feel the roaring fires of desire within her when she beheld Anne's perfect nudity, but it also felt natural. For long minutes inside that wardrobe, Nicky had battled with her desire, trying to convince herself that it was wrong, but it hadn't taken long for her logical side to win the war on lust. Bisexuality wasn't wrong. It was so, so right. Particularly if nobody was hurt and everyone enjoyed themselves.

Nicky softly kissed Anne's inner thighs, trying hard to concentrate on making it special for the other girl, even while Anne's ministrations were driving Nicky crazy with desire. Before long, Nicky was unable to help herself. She ended the teasing by using her fingers to spread Anne's plump lips apart and she took a moment to enjoy the vision before her eyes. The deep pink flesh of Anne's sex was glistening wetly, but it was vastly different to her own arousal, and to Sasha's. While she and Sasha were both very wet when aroused, their arousal translated to a clear excretion which had a consistency almost like water. Anne's juices were thicker, more creamy and opaque in colour and had the thick consistency of warm honey.

Nicky extended her tongue and licked hard but very slowly along the length of Anne's gaping pussy. The girl's juices coated her flattened tongue thickly with a sweet but sharp taste. Nicky swallowed and, almost immediately, her body tensed and a tiny orgasm rippled through her. She felt a small gush of fluid from her own pussy and was rewarded with a moan of pleasure from between her thighs. Nicky licked the other girl again, and again, savouring the taste of the rich juices before finally burying her tongue inside Anne's opening as deeply as possible.

Nicky continued to ream Anne's moist hole over and over again, until she eventually shifted her attention to the other girl's clit. Nicky could feel that she was close to an explosive orgasm which had been building for a very long time. She could hear cries of passion from Sasha as the twins pleasured each other beside them, and the sounds emitted by her younger sister were contributing to her own impending climax. Nicky replaced her tongue with two fingers, pushing them deeply into Anne's tight passage and gently rubbing the spongy upper wall of Anne's vagina while simultaneously licking and sucking on her engorged clit.

Nicky could tell that Anne's inhibitions had disappeared when it came to lesbian sex. Her fingers and lips were dancing across Nicky's sex mercilessly and Nicky's muscles were spasming in ever-increasing ripples as her orgasm approached. Anne's thighs were also shaking as Nicky continued to suck on the tiny bud of flesh at the top of her entrance, and she knew the other girl wouldn't last much longer.

Suddenly Nicky jumped in surprise as Anne pressed her face completely against Nicky's folds and screamed with pleasure. Anne's vagina clamped down on Nicky's fingers hard and her hips bucked like a wild horse as her orgasm exploded. Thick juices oozed out around Nicky's fingers, but she didn't notice as the vibrations of Anne's cries trigger her own release.

With a squeal, Nicky came. A stream of juices exploded from her entrance, saturating Anne's face and hair, and Nicky frenziedly tried to suck Anne's entire vulva into her mouth as her body thrashed in orgasm. She had never experienced an orgasm as powerful in her entire life and it seemed that long minutes passed before she felt her body relaxing bit by tiny bit. Weak shudders passed through her body as ever scrap of energy drained out of her along with her fluids.

Nicky collapsed on top of the other girl, the side of her face resting on Anne's light pubic hair, trying to catch her breath while also inhaling the musky scent of arousal so near to her own face. A few moments later she crawled off Anne and turned to look down at her new lover. Anne's face was a vision of satisfaction and lust. Her face was drenched in Nicky's juices and strands of her hair lay plastered to her forehead. A wide circle of darker cloth on the sheets below Anne's head highlighted how strongly Nicky had squirted as she orgasmed. Nicky gasped at the sight, but Anne simply smiled, astounded by the erotic display she had just been immersed in.

Nicky realised that Sasha and Sebastian were both sitting up beside them, watching in amazement.

"Holy shit Nicky." Sasha whispered in awe. "That was incredible."

Sebastian only nodded, seemingly unable to speak and Anne's smile grew even wider as she looked on. Nicky smiled at them all shyly as she lay down beside Anne and folded her arms around the other girl.

By unspoken agreement, Sasha and Sebastian snuggled close to the other two girls and naked arms and legs entwined. Nicky kissed Anne sensually and softly, staring into her eyes with a tight feeling in her chest. Anne responded eagerly to her kiss, her genuine smile seemingly fixed in place on her beautiful face. One by one, drained of energy, they all drifted off into peaceful sleep.

To be continued...

VentureV
VentureV
147 Followers
12