Cross-Country Road Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers

Even before the engine had stopped, you grabbed my zipper yanking it down in one violent move and dug into the fly to pull my dick out where you could suck on it. And suck it you did until I came gushing into your mouth. Now it was your turn to get out of the car and come around to my side where you sucked back to hardness before you swung my legs out and straddled them, sinking my dick so deep into you that I thought I had passed right through your cervix and into your womb.

"So, are you going to fuck me now?"

"Sweetheart, I never said I wouldn't. I just wanted to set the stage and the mood for this round."

You ground your groin mercilessly against my pubic hair. Your hairs mixed with mine until we couldn't tell where one started and the other ended. I bucked upwards into your pussy with all the force I could muster, but your weight drove me back into the seat time and again. You came twice before I lost what little control I had over my own cum. Even though I had cum copiously into your mouth, I sprayed your insides with my sperm setting off those wonderful spasms that wracked your body once again. That meant that you had had five orgasms in the space of about an hour and a half. You slumped against me completely sated--for the moment. I had had two orgasms in about twenty minutes and just slumped against you in return. A few minutes passed before we pulled our clothes back to some semblance of propriety and I started the engine. As I backed the car out onto the road, I smiled at you.

"Now wasn't that worth waiting for?"

"Yeah, but I could have killed you before and you know it!"

"Well, honey, I'm just an old man that has to save himself for when he can really do the job right."

"I guess you're right, but I hope you have something left for tonight. Where did you say we were going to be?"

"The La Quinta Inn in Grand Junction, Colorado. "

"Maybe we can give them something to remember us by at the motel."

"Maybe, you sexy devil. God, why do I love your pussy so?"

"Because it fucks you so well?"

"You may be on to something. Let's see how it is tonight in Grand Junction."

The miles began to roll away under the wheels as the Midget sped eastward to Interstate 70 and Grand Junction. You hummed ever so sweetly and ran your fingers through my hair again and again, knowing you were driving me wild with the attention. After a while, I let you behind the wheel and started playing with your closest tit as we drove the almost 270 miles from Delta to Grand Junction with a stop for lunch in Salina, Utah.

"Honey, tonight, I want you to stick your friend Dick up my ass and show me how it feels to get fucked with a dick."

"Are you sure? It may hurt."

"I don't care. It may also rub against my prostate and help things along. I know my balls are working, it's just sometimes the old prostate doesn't want to work the way it should. Let's give it a try."

"OK, if you really want that."

We checked into the motel and I put the top up on the Midget just in case it decided to rain. You grabbed your case from behind the seat and grinned at me as you turned back toward the motel.

When I unlocked the door and we got into the room, you didn't even give me a chance to put the bags down before you were tugging at my belt and trying to push my shorts to the floor. I laughed as they fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them still holding our suitcases. You stuck your mouth over the head of my cock and then removed it.

"Put the suitcases down."

"May I?"

"Just hurry up and do it."

I almost tripped on my shorts as I set the suitcases on the rack. You grabbed my dick and hauled it back into your mouth sucking on the head until it began to harden. Then you stood up and took off your clothes.

"Honey, I have to piss really bad."

You went into the bathroom with me and once again held my dick as I pissed into the bowl. I flushed it and you dragged me back into the bedroom and tossed me on the bed. Reaching into your bag, you brought out a couple of your "toys" and told me that this is what was waiting for me if I was a good boy. I smiled.

You took some K-Y jelly out of your bag and greased the head of your double-ended dildo.

"Spread your ass cheeks, lover, and let me get this into your asshole."

I grunted as I felt the realistic head pop through the ring of muscle surrounding my asshole. Then you turned the switch and pushed the fake cock even deeper into my rectal opening. My cock hardened into a piece of steel and you smiled as you slid the other end of the toy into your pussy. Soon my balls were rubbing up against your pussy as we both started humping the fake dick in and out of each other. The momentary pain I had felt at the initial invasion of my body had passed and a warm feeling started deep within my bowels. My cock spasmed and shot creamy white sperm all over my stomach. The sight was enough to send you into your own orgasm. My cock stayed hard as you disengaged yourself from your toy, leaving my end inside me.

As you lowered your face to my stomach to lick the sperm, you asked "Well, how do you like being on the receiving end of a good fuck?"

"I love it. I never knew it could feel so good to have something shoved up my ass."

"The vibrations are what really set me off. What's really good is when I put one toy in my cunt and another in my ass and turn them both on. That gets me off really fast!"

After another couple of minutes of the vibrator massaging my prostate, you turned it off and slowly withdrew it from my ass. I could feel the emptiness within my body after it was out of me and groaned in my disappointment of losing the lovely feelings you had created for me.

"You'll get over it. We better get dressed and get something to eat before the restaurants all close."

"Sweetums, we're going to have to do that again! I really had no idea what it felt like and I like the feeling now that I've felt it."

We washed, dressed and went out walking to the nearest restaurant where we, both flushed with money from the two casinos in Nevada ate a large and lovely meal. On our way back to the motel, you suggested that maybe we just needed to get some sleep tonight since you had a few cramps and weren't sure of your period was about to start. I wasn't very happy with the idea, but realized that we had already fucked our way across two and a half states and that we both needed to get some sleep for once.

We undressed and climbed naked into bed. You spooned behind me and gently rubbed my cock before you kissed my ear and told me goodnight.

I awoke in the morning to your mouth on my cock and a finger pushed deep into my ass. "No period?"

"Nope. False alarm."

We brought each other to wonderfully slow and gentle orgasms and then got up and dressed. I took the suitcases out to the car and since the day was promising to be another warm and sunny one, I put the top down before I stowed the bags on the rack.

We checked the room for misplaced articles and then left to eat breakfast and check out. After a good full breakfast we jumped into the Midget and wound our way south to pick up US 50.

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers
12