Cross-Country Road Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers

"Fuck YES! I want your baby."

"Hush! Keep your voice down. People are starting to look over this way." My head swiveled, my eyes took in the entire room as I looked around, but I did not see anybody who was really listening to our conversation. Still, talking quietly would only have been good sense.

"Fuck them all! I want your baby and I don't care who knows I want your baby."

"OK. I will get you pregnant, if I can. I have only one condition."

"What's that?"

"If I get you pregnant, you will marry me. Not negotiable, no refund, and no deposit without that agreement."

"I'm agreeable to that, if you really are."

"I wouldn't have made that requirement if I weren't serious." I looked up and caught the waitress' eye, reaching for my wallet at the same time. We paid the bill and wandered around for a while as the sky turned dark and the stars began to twinkle above our heads.

After about an hour, we walked back to the motel and took the elevator to our floor. You were not quite as wild as that night in Ely, but you did unbutton your blouse and shake your braless tits in my direction as we walked down the hallway to our room. By the time I had the door open, your blouse was in my hands and your shorts followed very quickly. Clad only in your smallest thong, you walked into the room in front of me.

"OK, honey. This is how it's going to be tonight. First, I fuck your ass for you and then you get to spray my womb with some extra heavy baby juice."

"Toy time, huh?"

"Well I got a surprise I've been saving for just the right moment and I think this is that moment. Strip."

I didn't need any more encouragement from you. Within seconds I was standing naked in front of you with my cock already pointing straight out in front of me.

"Bend over that chair over there and spread your legs." I did as you told me and you smeared your strap-on dildo with K-Y jelly and then smeared some around my ass hole. "Now I know you're not an ass hole virgin 'cause I took that virginity a couple of days ago, but you ain't never been fucked with John Henry here. As the dentist likes to say, 'open wide'."

I opened wide and your dildo went in easily, right up to the fake balls hanging down. You pressed a button and both of us jumped a little as the vibrations hit our genitalia. Suddenly, you were almost viciously pounding into my rectum with the vibrator set on high. My knees started getting weak and I reached down to put my hand around my rock hard cock. You slapped my hand away and told me that you were doing the fucking right now and that I would just have to wait my turn. Suddenly you let out a wail that could have woken the dead three counties away. I knew you had cum and once again you slapped my errant hand away from my cock telling me that my turn was coming and that I had to wait.

You pulled your fake cock out of my ass with a loud "plop" and took the straps off. Then you took my cock and lead me to the bed which you crawled into on your knees. Your pussy hung over the edge of the bed and I stepped right up behind you. Without preamble, I speared my cock deep into your cunt feeling your pussy hairs mingling with my cock hairs. I picked up a motion that caused my balls to slap against your clit every time I thrust forward into you. My hands kept your ass in one place not allowing you to follow my cock on its withdrawal from your tight glove. I knew that after having my prostate massaged by your dildo that I wasn't going to last very long and with several loud grunts and groans, I stiffened my cock deep inside your womb and spread my seed in what I was hoping was fertile ground. The feel of my exploding cock took you to another lovely orgasm and your pussy grasped my cock in what felt to be a death grip.

We both rolled over and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep still coupled at the crotch. Sometime in the night my dick had lost what little starch it had and I slipped out of your love hole. I covered you with the blanket and then crawled under it to spoon up against you for the rest of the night. When we woke in the morning, we both looked at each other and smiled, remembering the great fucking we had the night before.

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers
12