Cross Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my head forward, ran my tongue out between my lips and licked the glistening drops of pre cum from the tip of his penis. It tasted sweet on my tongue so I continued licking, running my salivating tongue all over his head until it shone with our combined juices. Once I was satisfied that I'd had it all I pursed my lips around his head and gently sucked him further into my mouth, stretching my neck so that I would not pull away from Andrew who was still busy pounding my arse with his mountainous cock.

David saw my dilemma and edged closer to me so that his shaft slipped between my lips and I could soon feel his warm cock filling my mouth. His smooth head knocked the back of my throat each time that Andrew thrust his cock deep into me so that I felt like I was being skewered. The feeling of being filled at both ends was incredible; I felt such power over these two yet I knew I was vulnerable to their whims. David began to match his movements with Andrew and each time I was filled at the rear I was also filled from the front.

David grabbed a handful of my hair and began to pound his cock down my throat, making sure that his head buried itself deep into my throat with each thrust. Meanwhile Andrews thrusting began to get more urgent and I could feel his cock burying itself deep into my arse, stretching my young, inexperienced body to its limits.

Andrew's hands grasped my hips and pulled me deep onto his cock and held me there, grinding his cock into my body and stimulating my prostate. My cock pulsed and I began to slide my lips along David' cock with a fervour to match my rising passion, feeling the smooth skin of his cock glide along my tongue and continue deep into my throat.

"He's a natural cock sucker," said David to Andrew "he gives great head."

"He takes it up the arse like a pro too." grunted Andrew "I never thought he'd be this good."

Wanting to please them further I let my hand travel up David's leg and started to massage his ball's while my mouth continued to pleasure his shaft, rolling them together around in his tight young sack and then gently squeezing them together.

David let out a moan of pleasure and arched his back causing his rod to stiffen against the roof of my mouth. I pulled my head back from him, keeping the head of his cock in my mouth while exposing much of his slick shaft, and let my hand encircle his throbbing member. With it in my hand I could feel the blood coursing thro it, feel the veins throb as they pumped blood to the sensitive head, so I began to slowly work my hand up and down its length while my tongue continued to work on the head.

With David happy I now turned my attention to Andrew whose cock was still grinding deep in my bowels. I spread my legs a little further giving him a little more room to push into me and then tipped my pelvis towards to ground so as to bend his cock a little as it followed my channel.

"Oh my god," moaned David "I didn't think he could do any better."

"Mmmm... me neither," replied Andrew "he's full of surprises."

Andrew began to withdraw the length of his shaft from me and let the tip work its way back to my wet entrance and then he slowly pushed forward until his full length was buried deep into me once again.

"This is so hot," said Andrew "this arse is so fucking good I could fuck it all day."

"I know what you mean," replied David "I've never know anyone this fucking hungry for cock before."

Andrew now began to work his cock in a steady rhythm in and out of my arse, pulling most of the way out before thrusting forward and burying himself up to his balls in me. With each thrust his cock passed over my prostate causing me to moan around David's cock, which, in turn, caused him to emit moans of pleasure. David started to thrust his hips towards my eager mouth, his shaft flying in and out of my tight hand and I could feel a more urgent throbbing in his body. I released his cock from my grasp and allowed him to bury it deep in my mouth, sliding over my lips and tongue and then resting snugly at the back of my throat. As he continued to thrust into me I began to suck harder and let my teeth gently stroke his frantic member. His breath was now coming in shallow gasps and his movements we more spasmodic and I knew he was about ready to cum before he announced it.

"Ah, ah, ah, fuck, I'm going to cum." He moaned, "Do you want me to pull out?"

"No." I tried to say around his throbbing cock.

Realising that he may not have understood me I gave a frantic shake of my head and that was all it took, he pushed his cock forward into me and I could feel it pulse as spurt after spurt of cum exploded from his body and began to fill my mouth. I swallowed greedily, understanding that after my first taste of cum I was now a cum junkie. It filled the empty areas of my mouth, covering my tongue like a silk blanket and coating his cock, I swallowed hungrily, eager to take his seed deep into my body. Even as his cock began to shrink I continued to suck, wanting to ensure that I had every drop from him before he left my mouth empty and devoid of his young body. When I was happy that I'd had all the he had to offer I let him go and he collapsed back onto his legs.

"That was so fucking good." David said, "For a newbie you certainly know how to suck cock. Are you sure that you've never done this before?"

"Only in my dreams" I managed to respond as my arse was being pounded.

"All I can say is that I wish I had dreams like that. I bet your sheets are soaked every morning!" he said but I never really heard this because Andrews thrusting was now peaking and my body was being rocked by the force.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah" came my mantra. "Fuck me harder Andrew, I want to feel your cock filling me, I want your cock right inside me."

"I'm going in as far as I can go I can go in this position" was his panted response. "If you want to get any deeper you are going to have to sit on my cock."

"Mmmm... sounds good to me" I replied.

Andrew pulled his cock from me, leaving me feeling empty, and lay back on the leaf covered ground, holding his huge cock upright in his small hands.

"All aboard" he grinned as I looked back at him.

I needed no further encouragement, I just wanted to feel his cock filling the void that he had just left so I scooted over to him and squatted above his rigid member and placed the tip against my waiting hole. He eagerly pushed his hips upwards to meet me and I slid my body onto him, as I sank lower I realised that I was now in control of our movements and of the depth that he could travel. I lowered myself further onto him and felt his cock slide easily up into me, reaching places that had so far been untouched. Once I was as low as I could go I leant back and steadied myself by placing my arms on the ground and then I began to ride him, travelling up and down his mighty pole for all I was worth, making sure that I took it as deep as I could with each downward thrust.

"Fuck, he's taken it all" exclaimed David "I've not even had it that deep before"

As I continued to bounce up and down on Andrews glistening cock my prostate was being continually knocked causing my cock to throb and pound against my stomach. Suddenly I felt Andrews hand reach around me and grab my cock in his fist and he began to keep rhythm with my movements. My head rolled back and I closed my eyes, concentrating on the feeling in my arse, the way that his cock slid into me as I lowered myself onto him and the way that his young head mushroomed as I ground myself into his groin, causing my insides to stretch. He continued to pound on my cock and I was soon filled with the urge to cum again but I wanted to have his cum inside me first so I began to increase the speed with which I slid up and down his greasy pole. His hands matched my speed on my cock and his hips began to rise to meet my downward thrust causing our bodies to slap noisily together.

As I opened my eyes I saw David standing in front of us frantically stroking his already erect cock as he watched. His head was thrown back in pleasure as his hand sped up and down his slick shaft. This caused my cock to throb even harder in Andrews grasp and I knew that I was very close to coming again so I began to ride him harder and harder, dropping down deeper than I thought was possible. From behind me I heard Andrew's breath begin to labour and I knew that he was close too. Suddenly the pounding on my cock increased and the thrusts of his hips grew more urgent and then his body exploded. Shot after shot of cum erupted from Andrew's cock, filling my body with a smooth silky warmth. He thrust deeper into me pushing up as far as he could go whilst I pushed down onto him, filling me with cum. I continued to ride his cock, my arse now slick with his cum, wanting him to release it all inside me. His hand gripped my cock tighter and began to pound with a new found fury and then my whole body tensed as I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum over my chest and his hand. At the sight of this and the sight of the cum now dripping from my arse and coating Andrews balls David began to cum, aiming his cock at my exhausted body. I was covered in a shower of his creamy goo; it was hitting me on my legs, chest and face, running down onto my lips. I licked my lips and managed to get my third taste of cum that day, rolled it around my tongue and swallowed.

Eventually Andrew's exhausted cock fell from my arse and we collapsed back onto the ground.

"That was so fucking hot," said David.

"Fucking right." agreed Andrew.

"What about you, did you enjoy it?" David asked as he looked at me.

"Fucking right I did." I grinned, "Lets go again," I pleaded.

"Fucking hell, you're a horn dog." Said Andrew.

"I can't help it." I said, "It was awesome. I've never cum so hard in my life and the feel of your cum up my arse is making my cock hard again." I said, displaying my swelling cock to them both so that they understood my point.

"I don't believe it," said David "the horny fucker means it."

"I can see that, and to be honest, after fucking his sweet arse I'm pretty sure that I can raise more than a smile, see?" replied Andrew as his hands stroked his wet cock.

"I don't believe you two, we should be heading back before were missed." warned David.

"But you've not even tried his arse yet." pointed out Andrew.

"That's true, but after having you huge cock up his arse he's not going to be too pleased with mine is he." Said David "And even if he was pleased with it his arse will be as loose as fuck after your pounding."

"But if I took you both I'd feel as tight as a virgin again." I interjected.

"Fucking horn dog." was all that Andrew could say as his eyes widened at the suggestion.

"You want to take us both!" exclaimed David.

"Well I wouldn't mind." I said timidly "I mean, what is the old saying, two cocks are better than one."

"Look, before today you'd never even had one cock up that arse of yours, how do you expect to get two up there?" asked David.

"I'm sure that if you two put your heads together you could come up with a way." I said.

"Ha, ha. Put our heads together, you may be onto something there!" laughed Andrew

"You are a pair of fucking horn dogs." exclaimed David "but I've got to admit the idea is getting me hard again."

Sure enough, when we looked we could see David's cock was already at about half-mast and still growing.

"So you'll do it?" I asked excitedly.

"It doesn't look like I have a choice does it. What between you two and my cock I can't win," said David with a grin, "How do you suggest we do this?"

After a brief silence Andrew said, "I have an idea. See that fallen tree over there" he said pointing a little way to the left, "I think we could do it there"

I looked at David and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay" I said, "Let's go"

So we grabbed our discarded clothes and headed off towards the tree, once there Andrew gathered them all up and laid them over the rough trunk and ran his hands over them.

"That should do, feels quite comfortable now." he exclaimed.

"So what do you have in mind" asked David while he absent-mindedly stroked his cock.

"Well, being as I've already fucked his arse I think you should start things off," said Andrew "Sit as close to the end of the trunk as you can with your legs over the sides and then lay back."

David did as was instructed and was soon lying on the trunk with his proud cock pointing skywards.

"Now," said Andrew "you climb up, face forwards and slip David's cock up your arse."

Before he'd finished the sentence I was up on the trunk and straddling David's prone body. As David held his cock firm I placed my hole on the tip of his head and slowly lowered my self onto him. Andrews cum was still covering my insides so David's cock slid smoothly into me, once again filling my empty hole.

"Fuck, your arse is so good," said David "and it's still tight too."

"Why thank you kind sir" I replied "and you cock is very pleasing too." And just to prove that what I said was true I bounced excitedly on his cock, making his balls slap against his thighs.

"Cut it out you two, this is meant to be a threesome or have you forgotten?" asked Andrew.

"I've not forgotten," I smiled "I'm just enjoying a moment with my friend and his hot cock". With that said I continued to bounce up and down on David's cock for a long moment and then I ground myself down onto him, pulling his skin tight inside my body.

"Fuck Andrew, this arse should be marketed it's so good at this. If he's not careful I'm going to shoot my load before we go much further." gasped David.

"Before that happens lets get this sorted" said Andrew "you need to stop your bouncing around and lay back but keep your legs where they are"

I followed Andrew's instructions and lay back onto David smooth torso, feeling his arms grip my waist and his hip buck under me as he thrust his cock firmly into me.

It was my turn to groan as a bolt of pleasure ran through my body as the angle of David's cock caused his head to rub against untouched nerve endings. As I lay there I could feel David's hot breath on my neck and then I could feel his lips on my ears as he busied himself with my nearest erogenous zones. My body was on fire, my cock was pounding against my stomach and my arse was being pleasured, I was in heaven. Things could not get any better, could they?

Andrew stepped up to the end of the log and looked longingly at the sight before him, his lover's cock being ridden by the young arse that had so recently ridden his. He lowered his head between our legs and extended his tongue, brushing David's taught shaft and my sensitive hole, and began lapping up his own cum as it seeped out between our bodies.

"God you two taste good" he said "is there room for one more in there?"

"I think so" I replied, "the only way to know for sure is to try."

Andrew stood up and ran his cock head up the wet shaft of David's cock until it reached the stretched entrance to my body. Once there he paused, gently teasing my hole, then he gave a gentle push.

"Fuck" I cried "It's too much, take it out" as my body tried to stretch to accommodate two penises.

"Give it a second," said Andrew, "I'll hold still until you are used to it."

"This is fucking hot, this feels incredible," cried David as his cock was squashed against the walls of my arse.

"I don't care, take that fucking thing out of me," I cried.

"Okay, calm down" said Andrew "I'll take it out now" but instead of pulling out he thrust his body hard into mine, forcing the full 9inches of his cock into me.

"Aaaaaaaah" I cried.

"Mmmmm." David cried.

"Oh Fuck" Andrew cried.

"You bastard, you were meant to take it out." I protested.

"Sorry, never have been good with directions" Andrew grinned.

"I'm glad about that." Said David.

They looked at each other and smiled, David pulled his hips back and rammed forward hard into my stretched hole, his cock sliding along Andrews shaft, next Andrew pulled back and thrust forward with his mighty cock. For several minutes they pounded my body, choosing to ignore my pleas for release. Tears welled in my eyes, my arse felt like it was about to split and I wanted these cocks out of me, one was fun but two was just too much. As they continued t take it in turns to pound into me I tried to pull away but their firm hands held me in place.

"You wanted this" Said Andrew.

"I know, I know, but I never thought it would hurt so much." I cried.

"Then just relax," said David "and you'll soon start having fun"

So I started to take deep breaths, timing each exhalation with one of their forward thrusts and soon my body was more relaxed and more willing to take their cocks.

Once they sensed the change in my body they changed their rhythm so that they were thrusting together, stretching my body to its limits, both in width and depth, with each thrust.

"Aaaargh! You fuckers that hurts!" I cried.

"Just give it a minute," said Andrew "and if it still hurts we'll stop."

"OK." I agreed.

They continued thrusting into my stretched body, forcing my hole to stretch further with each lunge, letting their young cocks slide deep into my body whilst gliding along the lengths of their lovers cock. Soon my body was relaxed enough to take pleasure from the intense feelings that assailed me.

"Ah, ah, ah, god this is so fucking good. You two have such gorgeous cocks. I can't believe that I haven't tried this before. Ah, ah, ah" I panted, "we've got to make sure that we make time to do this again."

"Definitely." They agreed together

As they both continued to push deep into my body David's hands started to caress my chest, gently stroking my stomach and my tingling nipples. My cock leapt and was carefully taken up by Andrew who began to gently stroke with one hand whilst clutching my tender balls in his other. My head pushed back in ecstasy towards David and he began to gently bite my neck and lick my ears. I couldn't keep up with the number of the erogenous zones that these two were now pleasuring and my cock pulsed strongly in Andrew's hand.

"Ah, ah, ah, I think I'm going to cum again" I cried.

"Not just yet," replied Andrew, releasing my cock "Just hold on for a few minutes longer"

The pounding in my arse intensified as they raced to the finish. Such was the intensity of their thrusts that I was in danger of being pushed up David's body and out of their reach, seeing this possibility they both clasped their hands on my hips to hold me firm and then continued to push their hot cocks into me.

Our bodies slapped noisily together, our hair was lank with the sweat of our exertions and our skin glowed with moisture. All of us were moaning, our bodies tingling with pleasure.

"Ah, ah, I'm going to cum," said David.

"Me too," replied Andrew, returning his hand to my cock and furiously pumping my shaft.

"Ah, ah, I think I'm going to as well" I said.

They both suddenly began to speed up, breathing heavily as the fought for first place. As one, they both pushed deep into my body and released a shot of hot cum from their pulsing cocks. I felt each spurt erupt from their cocks and hit the walls of my already cum covered hole. They continued to push into me and released shot after shot of their seed deep into me but my hole was still full from Andrews last visit and the cum started to seep out and trickle down my up raised arse and flow towards my back. It was this feeling in particular that caused my own ejaculation, the feeling of their hot silky fluid coursing over my body and being spread out by David's thrusts. Cum erupted from my cock and covered Andrew's hand and my stomach, where David's hands were busy massaging it into my skin. My eyes rolled back in my head and my body went into meltdown as my senses were overwhelmed. I collapsed back onto David, literally too fucked to move.