Cross Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew flopped forward as his cock began to shrink and began to kiss my lips.

"You are a great fuck." he complemented.

"Mmmmm." was my tired response.

"Seriously," said David "If you want to try something like this again, just come and find us."

"Don't worry," I said "I'm going to come looking very soon."

The cocks that had pleasured my arse soon shrank and audibly popped as they left me, leaving me with a warm coating of cum and a very hot arse. We quickly got dressed and took a short cut back to the school, heading directly for the changing rooms. As I ran I could feel their cum swilling about inside my arse and feel drops of it passing my clenched hole and wetting my briefs, I had to furiously fight against my cocks urge to swell again, knowing that there would be a full class of students to face at the end of this journey and not wanting to know that I was now a cum junkie. Somehow I managed and when we arrived at the changing rooms no one took any notice of the late arrivals. I spent the rest of the day with a warm wet feeling in my arse and a sense of wonder at what had happened.