Cross My Heart

Story Info
Cross-dressing? YOU!?
13.2k words
4.65
91k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobbySr
RobbySr
5 Followers

EDITED BY BLACKROSE

Eric burst into his apartment causing the front door to slam against and bounce off the wall, and practically threw his briefcase across the room. "Fucking, lying, silicone slut!" he yelled to no one in particular while the door slammed closed. Good thing - no one else was there. He tore off his suit coat and slammed it to the floor. "Stupid bitch can't even sign her own name unless someone shows her how!" His tie flew somewhere across the room; shoes sailing somewhere else. "If she'd use her fucking brain even half as much as she uses that stinking pussy she might be worth something!" He poured himself a drink at his bar and gulped it down in one swallow, then poured another... "But I doubt it...shit!" he yelled as he yanked his shirt open; buttons bouncing across the hardwood floor. The shirt ended up across the bar while his t-shirt landed on the floor behind the bar. He kicked his pants off as he poured himself a third drink then stomped across the room and almost threw himself on his sofa, now down to his underwear, and kicked the coffee table away.

Obviously Eric was a tad miffed. At 29 he was a middle manager in his company and was up for a promotion to senior management. Today he learned he'd lost the promotion to a co-worker (A co-worker whom one would think he didn't much care for). He gulped down his third straight drink and almost broke the glass slamming it down on the coffee table. He went to his treadmill and started it up at a full run. Soon the sweat was pouring off his body.

"Not one fucking brain cell in that head!" he told himself. "All the bitch did was fuck her way to the top! Fucking cunts always whining about equal rights. If things were equal I should be able to fuck my way to the top, too!" He turned off the treadmill and headed into the bathroom. He stripped off his underwear while he turned the shower on full blast and stepped under the spray. He started soaping himself down, and when he started to soap his dick he thought of Trev.

Yeah! That's what he'd do! He'd go see his best fuck buddy, Trev. Trev always made him feel good. Not just for the moment, or just to bend over for him, but to take care of him and calm him down and make him feel good about himself and send his head up in the clouds.

Trevor was a year younger than Eric. They'd been best friends since elementary school. They grew up together and discovered together that they were gay, popped each other's cherries, and became fuck buddies 'til the end. One would think they would have ended up in an officially committed relationship but things happen as they usually did. They didn't break up or anything but they ended up going to different colleges after high school. Trevor graduated and came back home while Eric stayed in school to earn his masters, so they were apart for several years. When Eric did come home he and Trevor got jobs in different parts of the city. They lived in a big city and wound up living at opposite ends of it, so going to see each other took a bit of planning and was at least an overnighter. They stayed best friends, and even though they both met and fucked around with other guys they remained loyal fuck buddies.

Eric stepped out of the shower, toweled off quickly, stayed naked and went into his bedroom. He dialed Trevor's number and got his voice mail. No surprise there but this time he decided against leaving a message, and chose to just drive on over to Trevor's house with a bottle of wine under his arm, a thong under his jeans, a smile under seductively raised eyebrows, and surprise his buddy. Whether or not Trevor was home wasn't an issue as both had keys to each other's apartments. Eric figured he'd surprise Trevor by lying in his bed wearing just the thong and his smile.

During the drive through the city Eric contemplated his situation. The senior partners in his firm were obviously straight as arrows and it was well known around the executive washroom what went on in their offices with their girlfriends after hours. The office Christmas parties were legendary in hushed circles; especially since wives were never in attendance. Once a few years ago someone tried to blow the whistle on the goings on there. That someone now lives in a different city and refuses to talk about it. Everything was legal and all, but all the employees knew who the bosses were and knew better than to try to make waves.

That was the wall Eric had to penetrate. He was sure the bitch who got promoted was a token. Someone to break the glass ceiling and be put on display. In an effort to prove that the firm practiced equal opportunity more qualified male applicants were passed over. Eric wasn't the only one passed over but that cunt was the only female in the running, and another mystery was how she even got in the running in the first place. But then maybe it was a mystery only to those who; unlike Eric, didn't work late hours trying to get ahead and heard the noises coming from the top floor offices at night.

An hour later Eric parked his car in the lot of Trevor's complex. He let himself in the entrance and buzzed Trevor's apartment. No answer except from Trevor's machine. Eric smiled and went on in and up to the 5th floor. At the door to Trevor's apartment he rang the bell again in case Trevor was there after all. Still no answer so he let himself in.

He left his shoes and socks by the door. Then he left his jacket on the floor. A few feet more and his shirt hit the floor. Soon there was a trail of clothes on the floor leading to Trevor's bedroom for him to see when he got home. He'd know it was Eric and that Eric would be waiting for him in the bedroom.

But at the door to Trevor's bedroom Eric heard a noise and stopped cold. The door was cracked open and Eric definitely heard a swishing kind of noise coming from the bedroom. 'Oh no!' Eric thought. 'He's got a guy in there! That's why he ignored the buzzer and the bell. He's probably on his back with some guy's cock stuffed up his ass. What the hell do I do now?!?' Eric didn't care that Trevor had some other stud in his bed. They both knew that each other fucked around with different guys and were both cool with it. Hell, sometimes they'd managed a 3 and even a 4 way before, but it was always kind of planned. This time Trevor had no idea Eric was coming over and Eric didn't feel comfortable at all just walking in on them.

Eric wondered how long it would take him to tip toe back through the apartment, put his clothes back on, and get the hell out of there. He could go back outside, use his cell phone to call Trevor again, and leave a message that he was in the neighborhood and wanted to come over. Trevor would hear that and either pick up for sure or call him right back; especially to beg a rain check if he wanted to be alone with the guy. But one more thing was nagging at the back of Eric's head - - - - who was the guy? What did he look like?

Eric decided to sneak a peek into the bedroom. Should be safe. Unless Trevor re-arranged the furniture all Eric would see would be Trevor's feet up in the air and the guy's butt humping up and down anyway.

Knowing that most people who hear a noise at a door will instinctively look toward the height they would expect to see a face, Eric got down on his hands and knees with his face near the floor. When he peeked around the door his mouth dropped open and his eyes widened. It was a girl! A girl!!! She had a pair of headphones on, and was dancing around with her back to Eric; her short dress swishing around.

Eric almost threw himself out of the way, spun around and wound up sitting with his back up against the wall, his knees practically framing his face, and the cock that was getting hard a moment ago hanging limp out the side of the thong. 'Omigod!' Eric thought. 'It's a girl! He's got a fucking girl in there!' Then his expression changed to reflect his confusion. 'What'd he do that for?'

Eric brought his hands up to his face, his eyes wide as saucers, staring at nothing in particular. 'What the hell is going on here?' he asked himself. 'Is Trev bi? No! Trev's not bi. If he was bi, I'd know and I know he's not bi! So what the fuck is he doing with a girl? Is he experimenting? Nah, he wouldn't go that far! I know he didn't go straight. Oh no! What if he joined one of those "We Can Change" brainwashing groups, and they told him to go fuck a girl?'

Finally it occurred to Eric that he was sitting on the floor next to his best friend's bedroom, who didn't know he was there, and he was almost naked except for a thong that wasn't covering a damn thing anymore, and there was a girl in his buddy's bedroom. Eric lunged forward and ended up crawling on his hands and knees towards the front door, snatching up articles of clothing along the way. His only thought at that point was just to get the fuck out of there before he got caught.

He even had his hand on the door knob before it further occurred to him that he would fare much better out in the hallway if he put his clothes back on before he left the apartment. So he ducked around the corner into the kitchen and kicked his legs into his pants. He stuffed his socks into his pocket and jammed his feet into his shoes. He stuffed his t-shirt into his jacket pocket, all the while glancing in the direction of the bedroom; trying to think of what he could possibly say if one of them walked out of the bedroom and found him. After a second thought he decided to hell with the shirt and just put his jacket on over his bare chest and stuffed his shirt into the other jacket pocket. With one last look towards the bedroom he tip toed very quickly to the door, wrenched it open, almost fell out into the hallway, shut the door behind him, and leaned against the wall gulping in air as if he'd just run a few miles.

"Are you allright, sir?" a voice asked. Eric looked to his side to see a couple of women who had stopped several feet away down the hallway and were eying him strangely. They'd obviously seen him explode out of Trevor's door and he couldn't imagine what they must be thinking.

Eric nodded at them. "FINE!" he blurted out, "I'm, uh,........I'm fine. Thanks. I'm fine, really." He could only think to keep nodding at them. They glanced at each other. "No no, I'm fine, really I am....thank you....I'm just in a hurry, that's all," he said, and then thought to start walking down the hallway as though he really was in a hurry. When he passed them they both instinctively moved against the far wall while keeping their eyes on him. Finally they both gave him a quick smile and nod, and continued on down the hallway - quickly. Eric kept walking to the elevator and pressed the button. He heard the ladies' keys rattle in their doorway. Then he heard them giggle and rolled his eyes.

The elevator doors slid open. The back wall of the elevator was mirrored and suddenly Eric saw what scared the girls. Good thing no one else was in the elevator. He looked at himself in the mirror. His jacket was open showing his bare chest, while his shirt was hanging half out of one of his jacket pockets with his t-shirt sticking out of the other pocket, and his fly was open. 'Awww shit!' he thought. While he was zipping things up and stuffing the rest of other things into his pockets the elevator doors closed again and the elevator went down without him and he had to press the button again.

He looked down the hallway at Trevor's door again. 'Shit!', he thought. 'What am I so fucking scared about? Trev's my best friend. Hell, we just had a wild fuck last weekend! If anything was going on he'd tell me. So what if he has a girl in there? He'd just introduce us and give me some kind of signal if he wanted to be alone with her. But why would he want to do that?' So Eric walked back down the hallway.

He listened at Trevor's door and heard some dishes rattling in the kitchen. He pushed the button and rang the bell again. "Coming!" he heard Trevor's voice call. 'Good,' he thought. 'Trev will open the door himself.' But when the door opened, Trevor wasn't the one standing there - it was the girl. The first thought that flashed through Eric's head was that the girl looked a lot like Trevor's sister since the resemblance was striking, but it didn't occur to him that Trev's sister was several years older than Trevor and didn't look like this the last time Eric saw her. She looked at Eric and shock swept over her face.

"Hi," Eric said quickly. He wondered why she looked upset. "I'm Eric, Trevor's friend. Is he here?" She only stood back while Eric entered. "Hey, Trev!" Eric called into the apartment. "Where are ya, buddy?"

The dejected sounding voice came from behind him. "I'm here, Eric." Eric stopped in mid stride. 'Wait,' he thought. 'How'd he get behind me?' He thought maybe Trevor was behind the girl and he just didn't notice him. But when he turned around she was the only one there.

"Whaa.....what?" Eric stammered.

She shrugged her shoulders and looked down. Then she sighed deeply and said without looking at Eric, "It's me, Eric."

Eric only stared. His mouth slowly dropped open as he realized he was talking to his best buddy, who he thought he knew inside and out. She was him! "Omigod!" was all Eric could mutter. "Oh my fucking God!....Trev? Is that really you?"

Now Trevor turned his made up eyes to Eric. He just shrugged again. "Yeah, Eric. It's really me. I...I didn't know you were coming."

"Yeah," Eric said. "I guess you didn't." Eric didn't look for a chair but just leaned against the wall and slid down it until he was sitting on the floor. He didn't take his eyes off Trevor. "Trev....you're going to a masquerade party.....aren't you?"

Trevor looked this way and that as if he was trying to decide something then took a deep breath and looked Eric in the eye. "I was going out, yeah."

"But not to a masquerade party," Eric asked without making it a question.

"No, not really."

"Then where?"

Another shrug. "A bar."

"A bar!?!" Eric's eyes widened. "A bar?!? You mean you're going out to a drag bar?"

"Well, yeah," Trevor said. "That's usually where you go when you dress up in drag." He tried to sound confident - challenging even - but his voice still had a little quiver, his eyes desperately pleading. "I didn't know you were coming, Eric."

Suddenly Eric's face broke into a smile. He let his head fall back until it touched the wall. "Wow!" he hollered, then started snickering.

Trevor shifted from one foot to the other, clearly uncomfortable as hell. "Look, Eric..." he stammered, "you weren't supposed to know...I mean....I should have told you, but...."

"Heeeeey..." Eric said as he stood up. He walked up to Trevor, cupped his face in both hands and looked him in the eye. "Boyfriend! How could you keep secrets from your best buddy?"

That brought a smile to Trevor's face but he still only shrugged. His eyes started to mist over. "I...well I...," a tear rolled down his cheek, "I didn't want you to get pissed and never talk to me again!" he cried. "You were my only friend. The only guy I could talk to, ever!" Now the tears were flowing freely. Eric took Trevor's hand and led him into the living room, sat him down on the sofa and sat down next to him still holding his hand. He reached over and handed Trevor a Kleenex.

"Listen to me, babe," he said. "I'm not pissed! At least I'm not pissed that you like to cross dress. I'm a little pissed that you think you can't talk to me and tell me stuff though." Trevor wiped his eyes and blew his nose. He normally had long blonde hair parted in the middle and combed back, but now it was fluffed out and flipped up and was falling in his face. Eric reached over and brushed it out of his eyes. "How long?" he asked Trevor.

Trevor sighed again. "Since I was 14," he said simply.

Eric almost laughed again. "You're shitin' me!!" he chuckled. "But how did you hide it? We did everything together, Trev! How the hell did you keep something like this from me? When the hell did you find time - shit! We spent all our time together, man!"

They sat and talked for a long time. Trevor told Eric about swiping his sister's clothes and underwear from the laundry and playing in them when he was alone. Then later when he was old enough to work he bought some of his own stuff and hid it in the house. He took it to college with him and hooked up with some other cross dressers. He'd take everything to their houses and get made up and dressed up there and go out with them as a girl. Sometimes he would spend whole weekends with them, and they all stayed dressed up and lived as women. After college he came back home and would still dress up and go out to drag bars. He had one set of friends as a guy and a whole other set of friends as a girl.

Very few guys regularly hung out in drag bars, and very few queens regularly hung out at regular gay bars, so the two groups' paths rarely crossed. Until tonight that is.

Since they were both best friends the talk got more and more comfortable, and soon Trevor was sitting wrapped up in Eric's arms and they were both laughing at some of Trevor's stories about his antics as a girl. He let Eric get a close look at his false eyelashes and told him how he learned to fix his hair. He let Eric feel his "breasts" and told him how he did himself up. Eric had some good laughs and made sure he kept calling Trevor "boyfriend" to keep him relaxed. He ran his hand up and down Trevor's leg and felt his stockings and commented on his shoes.

"You know something?" Eric asked.

"What?"

"You're actually.........pretty."

Trevor smiled and looked at him. "You mean it?" he asked in a tiny voice.

"Yeah....I do," Eric answered. "I do. You really are pretty, Trev."

"So you're really not pissed?" Trevor asked hopefully.

"Oh hell no!" Eric laughed. "Why should I be pissed, babe? Confused a little. Shocked, bewildered, dazed and amazed maybe, but no way I'm pissed! Don't worry about that! Hey," he said and leaned in so his mouth was right at Trevor's ear, "does this seem like I'm pissed?" he asked softly and slid his hand up Trevor's thigh and up under his dress. He clamped his hand around Trevor's cock inside his panties and squeezed. Trevor sucked in a breath.....and Eric laughed.

"What's so fucking funny?" Trevor asked, mock anger in his voice.

"Oh, sorry," Eric laughed. "Well, number one - - I never thought I'd ever slide my hand up a dress, any dress, and number two - - I never thought I'd slide my hand up a dress...and find a cock up there!"

Trevor was obviously relieved as they both fell against each other laughing. Eric kept his hand up Trevor's dress and Trevor slid his hand between Eric's legs and found a hard bulge to play with. Trevor started to lean into Eric, his mouth opening. Eric quickly brought his other hand up to Trevor and stopped him. "Just do me one favor, babe?" he asked

"What's that?" Trevor asked.

"Don't smear lipstick all over me?" Eric snickered, then put his hand on the back of Trevor's head, pulled him close and kissed him.

They kissed and made out for a long time, their hands between each other's legs, their cocks getting harder and harder. Trevor unzipped Eric's pants and reached inside. Eric reached inside Trevor's panties and both cocks were getting jacked. Their lips stayed together and Eric kicked his shoes off and heard Trevor do the same.

Trevor broke away and got on his knees in front of Eric. He grabbed Eric's pants and pulled them down and off. Eric pulled his thong down and his cock flopped up and slapped against his belly. Trevor pulled the thong off and pushed Eric's legs apart. Trevor flicked his hair off his face then leaned over and swallowed Eric's cock and started giving him the best blow job Eric could remember. Eric went nuts watching Trevor sucking his cock, watching Trevor's jewelry sparkle and flash and rattle together - his hair flowing like it never did before as Trevor sucked his cock and kissed his balls and licked his shaft and tongued his slit and sucked it all down over and over again until Eric was moaning and bucking his hips and fucking Trevor's face.

RobbySr
RobbySr
5 Followers