Crossdresser Gets Found Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Tanya's training as a maid begins.
1.7k words
4.4
132.5k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction and is written for my pleasure and any comments or suggestions that anyone would like to make. Any suggestions through the link below.

I adore the feel of leather, rubber, pvc and anything silky so it was no surprise to me that at an early age I liked the feel of certain female clothing. I am a perfectly straight male but my fantasies are very kinky.

PART 3.

I lay on the bed in my cum filled pink panties for over 3 hours. I must have dozed off to sleep because when my wife entered the room I jumped up or would have if I wasn't still tied to the bed by my leather wristbands.

She stood at the bedroom door and asked me if I wanted to clean myself up. I replied yes and she approached me and released the wristbands. As I got up off the bed she grabbed my cock through my pink silk panties and squeezed. "I haven't finished with this yet. Have a shower and present yourself downstairs. Naked of course!" I nodded yes meekly and she walked out of the bedroom.

As I slowly undressed my cock became hard again. I desperately wanted to rub it but was sure that my wife would know. I showered fully and then walked downstairs full of dread, as I didn't know what she had planned for me.

I walked into the living room and found my wife sitting on the settee drinking a glass of wine. I sat beside her. She put her glass on the floor and then suddenly slapped my face. "Get on your knees when you are in my presence!" she shouted. I got on my knees and bowed my head. "Remember who is in charge," she said.

"Yes Mistress" I replied.

"Today I need to be pampered so I require Tanya to be my maid but I don't think you are dressed suitably so get back upstairs now".

Back in the bedroom I was made to stand naked in the middle of the room. My wife proceeded to dress me as her maid. She made me wear a black lacy bra, tight black lacy French knickers and matching black suspender belt. I was shaking with anticipation as I pulled on black silk seamed stockings and made sure that the seams were straight. She appeared to approve. My cock was showing signs of excitement at the feel of the silk and I was worried that I would be punished. Next I bent over to put on a pair of black patent leather 5" heeled stiletto shoes that my wife produced out of a pile of bags in the corner. I realized that she had been shopping while I had slept after she had made me wank for her earlier.

I stood in front of her waiting to see what she wanted me to wear next. She walked around me looking me up and down. I bowed my head now wanting to annoy her or make her mad at me. "Mmmmm" she said pointing to my stomach. "You're putting on a bit of weight there Tanya. We have to sort that out". She opened another bag and held up a black pvc corset. "Put this on and I will lace you up". I struggled to pull the corset on but eventually got it in place. She turned me round forcibly and started to lace the corset up. I felt my breath leave my lungs as she pulled on those laces tight. After several minutes I was securely laced and appeared to have lost several inches from around my waist. She studied her handiwork and smiled. "Now to make you look like a proper maid" she said and from another bag pulled out a maid's uniform.

I stared at this uniform and immediately my cock sprang to attention straining against the silk of my black French knickers. I knew that I would suffer later for that indiscretion. The uniform looked like a normal maid's uniform except that it was made of shiny black rubber. My wife smiled at my startled look and helped to step into the rubber. She pulled it up my body and I pushed my arms into the sleeves. It had a zip up the back which my wife slowly pulled up. This had the effect of making the rubber squeeze tight to my body. This, along with the pvc corset I was wearing, gave my body a girly waist and I enjoyed what I saw.

"Look at yourself in the mirror Tanya" she said. As I admired the image of this rubber clad maid I knew that I couldn't have looked this good without my wife's help. As I turned round my wife told me to close my eyes. When I had done so, she pulled what seemed to be a rubber hood over my head. This was very tight and had a zip down the back. "Open your eyes" she said. When I looked in the mirror I saw what she had put on my head. I was now wearing a latex female mask complete with lipstick and eyeshadow. "This will make it easier for me to look at you and believe that you are a girl as I'm sure you can't put makeup on properly yet. That will have to wait until another day".

"One more thing before you're ready to serve me". She then placed the black studded leather choker around my neck making sure that she buckled it tight. I could hardly breath which seemed to please her. Next she buckled on the matching black studded leather wristbands and ankle straps. She attached a short hobble chain between my ankle straps and finished off with a short blonde Cleopatra wig on top of my new female mask. "Finally you look like a suitable maid to serve me" she sneered. "Downstairs now and fix me my dinner" she commanded.

"Yes Mistress" I replied quickly and in my hurry to carry out her orders I forgot about the hobble chain and 5' stiletto heels and fell against my wife.

"That will earn you an extra punishment later" she said with a smile that I knew that would only mean pain for me.

I struggled to make dinner but finally produced what I thought was an excellent meal and served this up to my wife. She picked at it and smirked. "This is disgusting. How dare you serve such poorly cooked food to your Mistress. I think you have done this on purpose Tanya so that I will punish you!"

"No Mistress" I cried but she smirked even more.

"Bend over the rear of that chair while I fetch the riding crop". I hobbled over to the high backed chair and bent over in anticipation of what was coming next.

It took her some time to come back into the room and I glanced round to look at her when she did. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. She was wearing a full length black leather coat which she hadn't buttoned. Underneath I saw that she was wearing a black leather waistcoat and a matching black leather mini skirt. The crowning glory was a pair of thigh length leather boots with wicked 6" heels. In her hand she held a riding crop which had a small leather hand at one end.

"Turn your head away you naughty maid or I will make this punishment more severe" she shouted. I immediately turned my head and regretted ever having looked round in the first place but I couldn't get the image of my wife in all that leather out of my head. I felt my rubber maids dress being pulled up and my silk frilly French knickers being pulled down. She then proceeded to whip my naked ass for the next 5 minutes making me count out each stroke of the crop. My ass was on fire by the time she stopped and the heat was building up in my rubber dress. With wearing the latex female mask as well, I was starting to sweat. When she stopped whipping me I turned round and thanked her.

"On your knees and kiss my boots" she commanded. I did so and stared in wonderment at her leather clad legs. She caught me looking up and asked if I liked what I saw.

"Yes Mistress, very much so" I replied.

"Would you like to touch my beautiful leather legs Tanya?" she asked.

"Yes please" I replied eagerly.

"Well you can't 'cause you're a disgrace of a maid. You need more training if you're to stay here!" she said.

"Yes Mistress, whatever you say" I replied meekly.

"Before I put you back to bed I will allow you to wank that pretty little cock for me. Would you like that?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress."

"Go on then, wank it for me and cum over my boots". It didn't take long for me to cum on her boots and she laughed at me when I did. "Is that it? she sneered. "Now lick them clean, every last drop!" I should have known that I wasn't going to get away lightly so down I went and started to lick my cum off her boots. The smell of the new leather was overpowering and she seemed to notice that I was enjoying it too much.

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow Tanya" she said.

"What is it Mistress?' I asked.

"Don't be impatient girl, wait and see" she said. "Now upstairs with you 'til I chain you back to the bed. I don't want you playing with yourself again unless I tell you". With that I was marched up to bed. She took off the rubber maids dress but made me keep on the pvc corset, the silk frilly French knickers, stockings, shoes, hobble chain, wristbands, choker and latex female mask. She attached me to the bed using the other chains. "Sweet dreams Tanya. Wait 'til tomorrow" she laughed as she left the room in a swish of leather. I lay there wondering what was going to happen the next day. I didn't know what to expect but I knew I was going to suffer. At this thought my cock sprung back to life but I could do nothing about it.

Part 4 maybe follow depending on the response to part 3 and if anyone enjoys it.