Crossing the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
122 Followers

"Are you ready for my cum, slut? Ready to have my cum shoot straight down your throat?

She pawed and smacked my ass.

I took that as a yes, and flooded her mouth. She slid me out to the tip, but kept her mouth closed. I used her shoulders to retain my balance as I spurted. When I was done, I helped her rip her clothes off, and put her face down on the bed. I raised her ass, and drove my dick in before it had a chance to soften. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back to meet my thrusts. Cynthia called me bastard, and mutha fucker as she came.

When her body calmed down, I let her fall to the bed. My legs lasted long enough to turn the bathroom light off, and make it to the bed beside her.

"We still got it, baby," she snuggled to my chest.

"Mind if I ask what brought that on?"

"Just a little girl talk with the sorors."

I prayed she couldn't hear my heart skipping beats. "What did y'all talk about?"

"You."

"Why me?" I said a little too defensively.

"It was good stuff, don't worry," she sat up to look at me.

I smiled as normal as I could, "It better had been."

She laid back down, "I was telling the young sisters about not getting mixed up with knucklehead boys. Finding a good man like you takes time, determination, and patience. It also takes a sista with her shit together to catch and keep a man like you."

"Why was I the example?"

"We are they're example of the perfect couple," she laughed. "They were upset that you weren't at the party. After cleaning up, they started talking about their boyfriends. Tori asked how we met, and we went on from there.

Tori was lightskin and had long legs, and I imagined her on her side, one leg underneath me and the other on my shoulder as I stood off the bed for better leverage to thrust into her.

Cynthia fell asleep, and I played with my dick to thoughts of Tori. I eventually got hard again, and stroked to thoughts of the other girls until I came. After the release, I chastised myself for lusting after these girls. It was a serious boost to my pride to be told they fantasize about me, but young people can do that. I needed to get them out of my head.

But there was no way that was going to happen, especially when Cynthia told me she wanted to throw a homecoming barbecue for the chapter. The last time she had all of them over, I was treated so much bare feet, midriffs and cleavage. I remained cool, but that was before I knew their secret – that was before I started making passes at them. "Are the graduates coming back?"

"A few of them are, I think."

I thought to ask specifically about Jeanie, but didn't want to raise any suspicions.

The day of the cookout was exactly what I thought it would be. Shoes and socks came off of most of them when they came through the door. Jackets came off to reveal midriff, and babydoll shirts. Each of them came out on the patio to give me a hug, and I relished in every one. Zanora started giving me pointers on my grilling skills. She joked about what I was doing wrong.

"You'd better get back inside, before I take off my belt."

She laughed and turned to leave, "It's better with a bare hand."

Okay, I could not do this. I turned back to the grill and discreetly adjusted my pants to hide the bulge. I was outside on the patio, lusting over the girls inside preparing food and talking with my wife. Cynthia interrupted my thoughts to bring more meat, and give me a kiss for helping out. In my mood, and grabbed her and gave her a deep kiss. I could see some of the girls crowding at the window to watch, so I reached down and squeezed Cynthia's ass.

She jumped back, "Stop that!" she smiled.

"What? It's not mine anymore?" I saw the girls scatter back to what they were doing.

"Not in front of them." She kissed my lips, "Behave yourself until they're gone."

"No promises," I smacked her ass when she turned to go back inside. I was a man alone in a house full of sexy females. "Oh the possibilities," I smiled to myself.

I was busy flipping burgers, when I heard a little scream come from the side of the house. I went around the corner and saw Lydia on the ground holding her ankle. A pan of chicken was flipped over beside her. She had twisted her ankle when her shoe heel got stuck in the grass. I helped her stand, but she couldn't put any weight on it. She was too big for me to carry.

At 5'4", Lydia was at least 225 pounds. She was lightskin, and had dyed her hair blonde for some reason. I thought she looked better with her natural black hair, but to each her own. She had a real cute face, and a great set of dimples. She was a junior Psychology major. I asked her why she was wearing strappy heels to a cookout, and she said was coming from another event. She was dressed in gauchos, and a v-neck top that revealed her the lace of her bra.

I noticed my eyes were locked on her toes. "Let's take your shoe off and see if that helps." She still couldn't stand on it, and now had grass and dirt on it. I started brushing it off, but was actually massaging it.

"That feels good, Mr. Thomas."

I looked up, and she had a pensive look on her face. I used my thumbs to massage the ball of her foot, and reached my finger up to massage her ankle. She closed her eyes and let out a little moan. I gave into my urge to bring her foot to my face, "You have sexy feet, you know that."

"No one's ever paid attention to my feet before."

"They should," I pressed my lips to the ball of her foot, and inhaled the scent of her toes.

"Mmmm, shit," she hissed.

I ran my tongue up, and sucked her big toe.

She squealed and jumped.

"You okay?"

"I'm great."

Checked behind me, "I'm gonna have to get back to the grill."

"And I need to get inside."

"Can you walk yet?"

"I don't think so."

I was so turned on by how soft her foot was, and how perfect her chubby toes looked. I sucked her big toe again, then sucked each one down to the pinky toe while massaging her ankle and heel.

"Mr. Thomas," she trembled.

"Are you cumming?"

"A little."

"You're wet?"

"Yes."

"Do me a favor."

"Okay."

"Give them to me."

"My panties?"

I sucked her toe and nodded my head. "It'd be nice to have them."

"I can't be around here all day with no panties. My pants will be a mess – especially now."

"You're right," I let go of her foot coming to my senses.

"I can give ‘em to you later, if you want."

I looked at her. "Will you play with yourself tonight?"

"Yes."

I looked behind me. "Do it in your panties, put them in a baggie, and mail them to my office."

"Are you sure?"

"I'll give you my business card before you leave," I sucked her toe again, then got up to help her up. It took a second for her to catch her balance. I took advantage of the moments to grab her large breasts before getting the pan of chicken off the ground. I helped her around the corner, and onto the patio. A few girls came out to see what was wrong and help her inside. The foil hadn't come off the pan, so I checked it and added the meat to the grill.

Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
122 Followers
12