Crossing the Lines Ch. 03

Story Info
Debby and Alex take their illicit love affair up a notch.
2.9k words
4.04
10.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debby had been dreaming. She dreamt she was on her hands and knees and Alex was fucking her from behind. As she began to awaken she realized that it wasn't a dream. She was laying on her stomach with her legs together, her arms around the pillow and her head turned to the side, and Alex was inside her. He had begun to have sex with her as she was sleeping.

Debby didn't open her eyes, and she pretended to stay asleep. Alex was trying not to wake her up; she could tell that he was on his hands and knees above her, straddling her, and he wasn't putting his weight on her or touching her. In fact, the only part of him that was touching her at all was his cock. He was slowly sliding it in and out of her wet pussy, and he was obviously trying not to wake her up. Debby lay completely still, breathing softly as if still asleep. Each slow stroke felt wonderful as his rock hard cock penetrated her deeply and paused for just a moment before slowly sliding back out until only the head of his cock remained inside her. Then Alex would slowly push his rigid member back in, almost to the hilt but not so far that his hips touched her bottom.

It was difficult for Debby not to react and continue to pretend to be asleep while this man had his way with her. She wanted to push back against him to take him deeper inside. She wanted to grip his cock with the slick walls of her pussy and squeeze the turgid shaft. But she did nothing. She simply lay there as Alex continued to fuck her. She was so turned on that her pussy got wetter and wetter, and the lubrication made Alex's cock slide in and out of her more easily. His breath was becoming more labored above her, his slow methodical strokes becoming a bit more urgent.

Debby wasn't sure how long Alex had been fucking her while she slept; it had probably been a while. Her dream had been quite vivid and had been going on for some time. She lay there as the minutes went by, and his steady strokes were driving her crazy. She wanted to rub her clit with her hand, or against the bed, but she couldn't, and being unable to do that was getting her even hotter. Her nipples were hard, pressed against the sheets, and she could feel an orgasm building. There was nothing she could do about it, and the relentless cock that was sliding in and out of her soon pushed her over the edge. She didn't move as she came, but she could feel her slick pussy walls grip and release Alex's cock a few times as her orgasm washed over her. Alex continued to slide his shaft in and out of her, and he gave no indication that he noticed her cumming. Perhaps he didn't, or perhaps he thought she had just cum in her sleep. Either way, he continued to push his hard manhood into her from behind for a few more minutes before he began to increase the pace. His breathing grew ragged though he was still obviously trying to be silent, and still no part of his body touched her except the erect member deep in her vagina.

The speed of his thrusts increased and then he thrust his cock deep inside her and didn't move. She could feel his cock twitch, but she didn't think he had cum yet. But he was obviously close. He simply held himself there above her, his penis sheathed in her pussy, and did nothing. After a minute or so like this she realized what it was. Alex didn't know if he should cum inside her, especially with him thinking she was asleep.

"Go ahead. I'm on the pill," she whispered.

As soon as she spoke and Alex knew she was awake he gave up all subterfuge and collapsed on her back. His hands firmly gripped her wrists and pinned them to the bed, and he began to pound into her furiously. She could hear the slapping noises as he slammed into her bottom with his hips and she moaned. Alex's mouth found her ear and she felt his tongue slide in as he continued to take her from behind. Suddenly he bucked and groaned and thrust deep inside her and she felt the pulsing of his thick cock as he came. Alex lay on top of her, breathing heavily for a minute or so, before he rolled off of her.

"Please honey... I'm so close," Debby whimpered.

Alex turned onto his side and pulled her by the shoulder to her back. He put his right arm around her and pulled her close for a deep passionate kiss. As they kissed Debby felt his left hand move down between her legs and she spread her legs open, invitingly. Alex rubbed her clit gently with a fingertip, and then slid his middle finger deep inside her. He began to stroke her g-spot with the tip his finger, stroking and rubbing that ridged and engorged flesh. His palm rubbed against her button as he fingered her.

Debby's tongue continued to swirl around Alex's as they continued their kiss. The room was completely silent except for the wet squishing noises Alex's hand made as he ministered to her cum-filled pussy. She began to rock her hips in rhythm with Alex's hand, pressing her clit against his palm. Alex slid his index finger into her sopping pussy too, fucking her with two fingers now, and Debby moaned into Alex's mouth and began to buck her hips against the invading fingers. Again she came, this time even harder, her vaginal walls clamping down hard on Alex's fingers.

Debby broke the kiss.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Alex leaned down next to her ear and whispered, "I know you said I could only have you this one night. But I have to see you again."

There was a long pause.

"Ok."

*****************************************************************************************

This was easier said than done. Debby was a married woman, and she couldn't easily get away for any extended period of time. Her husband would sometimes drop by her office at odd times, or stop by to take her to lunch, so she couldn't even call in sick to meet with Alex.

They continued to trade emails, sometimes teasing each other with graphic descriptions of what they would like to do with one another. Debby continued to describe the things she liked in bed, the kinds of toys that interested her, and she would get so hot after writing or reading some of these emails that she would finger herself until she came.

Over time the lovers grew increasingly impatient to see one another again, but no opportunity presented itself. Debby would tell Alex her plans, but they could never find a time to meet.

Finally one day she received an email from Alex:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Debby, you told me you have a dinner coming up in two days at
that Greek restaurant. You said it will be you, your husband,
and your friend. Here is what you are going to do. I want you
to wear a short dress, panties, and thigh high stockings. No
bra. Have your dinner as usual. Check your phone regularly. I
will email you when I am ready. When I signal you, you are to
excuse yourself to the ladies room. Come alone. I will be
waiting for you in the stall that is farthest from the door.
I'm going to have you right then and there. We will have to be
fast. I will expect you to be wet and ready as soon as you
get there.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Debby's pulse was racing after reading the email, and she quickly replied with a single word.

"Ok."

Time seemed to pass so slowly as the dinner approached. Debby found herself unable to concentrate at work, often checking her phone to see if Alex had emailed her, but there was nothing. On the day of the dinner it seemed that work would never end, but finally it did and she raced home on her bicycle to change.

She chose a simple green dress that she looked stunning in. The color of the dress complemented her auburn hair, the top would look good on her C-cup breasts without a bra, and the length was right, not quite reaching her knees. She chose white stockings and white sheer lace panties.

The walk to the restaurant was a blur, and as she sat down at the table with her husband and her friend Samantha she realized she was nervous, but excited. Although she usually didn't drink Debby ordered a glass of ouzo to calm her nerves. As she swallowed the burning liquor the liquorice flavor coated her tongue and she felt a warm burning sensation in her stomach. Debby suddenly realized she was wet. She looked around the restaurant to see if she could see Alex, but she didn't see him anywhere. She glanced at her phone but there was no email from him yet.

Debby and Samantha had already consumed their drinks, and soon ordered another round. Debby began to feel a bit tipsy and giddy as the strong alcohol took effect. Samantha went to the bar and bought a bottle of Bailey's and brought it back to the table.

"Are you going to have another ouzo?" she asked.

"I really shouldn't," replied Debby, but Samantha laughed and said "I bet you can't make it through another ouzo. If I'm wrong, you can have my Bailey's."

"You're on," said Debby. Samantha knew Debby didn't drink often so she thought it was a safe bet, but Debby soon proved her wrong. Debby was having a difficult time sitting still in her chair. Her head was spinning, and her pussy was dripping now. She was worried that it might soak through to the dress.

Debby glanced at her phone again and saw that there was a new email. The subject was "...". When she opened it, the content of the message was simply "Come." Debby stood up from her chair and told her husband and her friend that she needed to go to the ladies room, and asked that they order for her.

Debby began walking to the restroom and found that she was trembling with anticipation. She opened the door and didn't see anyone which was a relief. The stalls were wooden, about 7 feet tall, and went all the way down to the floor so she couldn't tell if any of them were occupied. She strode to the last stall, her heels clicking on the floor and opened the door. Alex was standing there in a black longsleeve shirt and khaki pants. Alex pulled her into the stall and locked the door, then wrapped his right around around her and kissed her deeply. He left hand squeezed her right breast a few times before she felt him move his hand beneath her dress. He slid his hand down her tummy and slipped his hand right into her panties. She parted her legs slightly, and he ran the tips of his fingers along her nether lips before parting them and sliding two fingers deep inside her.

Debby moaned slightly, and Alex broke the kiss. He withdrew his fingers and their eyes locked as he put his fingers into his mouth and sucked them clean. Alex put his hands on her shoulders, and turned Debby around until she was facing the wall. She felt him press a hand between her shoulder blades and push her forward. To stop herself from falling she put her hands on the cool tile walls, and waited. She heard the sound of a zipper, and then she heard Alex kneel behind her and move his hands up under her dress. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties on each hip, and roughly yanked them down to her knees. Standing behind her he flipped her dress up onto the small of her back, exposing her naked bottom. His left hand reached around and pulled down the top of her dress to expose her left breast, and he pinched the nipple. Then he put one hand on her left hip, and with his other hand he guided his cock into her. Once the head was in he placed his other hand on her right hip, and thrust himself deep inside her wet pussy. He began pumping in and out of her, each thrust pushing her towards the wall, her hands pressed against the wall to hold herself up.

Debby could not believe she was bent over in the ladies room getting fucked doggie style in a public restaurant with her husband and her friend in the next room, but there she was. Suddenly she heard the door open and the sound of clicking heels and realized that someone else had entered the restroom! Alex froze and they both waited, as silently as possible. Debby wondered if the woman could smell the sex in the air. After a moment Alex began sliding in and out of her wet pussy again, with long, smooth, silent strokes. After a minute or so she heard the tap running, and then the sound of the woman drying her hands. Soon the door shut and Alex picked up the pace.

Faster and faster he thrust against her, and Debby began to cum as Alex roughly fucked her from behind. Soon the pace increased even more, and Alex thrust himself deep inside her and she could feel his cock flexing strongly as he pumped his semen deep inside her. He placed a hand on the small of her back and began to slowly withdraw his cock from her pussy. Just as his cock left her she gave a small yelp as she felt something hard and cold pressed against her pussy. The pressure increased and soon she felt the cold object enter her. Alex's fingers forced it up inside her, and then he leaned down and grabbed the waistband of her panties and slid them up her legs and to her hips.

"That's a remote control love egg you feel inside yourself," Alex whispered. "And I have the radio controller." And as he said that she suddenly felt the vibrator begun to buzz deep inside her pussy. After a brief moment it stopped.

"Now go have your dinner," Alex said. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her upright, unlocked the stall door and turned her and with a push on the small of her back followed by a slap on her bottom Debby found herself in front of the sink. She checked her hair and makeup in the mirror and washed her hands before leaving the ladies room. As she walked through the restaurant back to her table she was in a bit of a daze. She had just had an orgasm and she was about to sit down to dinner with her husband with another man's cum and a sex toy in her pussy. Surreal.

Upon sitting down Debby immediately began to sip on her drink and looked nervously from her husband to her friend to see if either of them noticed or said anything, but they were in conversation and nothing appeared out of the ordinary. Just then Debby saw Alex stride across the restaurant to sit at the bar. She could see him order a drink.

Suddenly she felt the egg begin vibrating inside her pussy. She immediately glanced at her husband and her friend to see if they noticed it, but the restaurant was loud with the sound of many conversations and clinking dishware. They didn't hear it. Even Debby couldn't hear it. The egg began to vibrate even stronger, and she realized that Alex was changing the settings. It wasn't simply on or off, it could vibrate in different ways. At first she tried to ignore it, but sometimes Alex would turn it off for 5 seconds, sometimes for minutes. She never knew when it was going to start vibrating, how it would vibrate, or how long it would stay on. She couldn't ignore it.

The rest of the dinner was a blur. Debby barely said two words through most of it. The first time she came she put her hands under the table and gripped her thighs while turning her face away as if to look around the restaurant. By the time dinner was over she had had three orgasms while sitting at the table, not to mention the first time in the ladies room. When her party stood up to leave Debby was mortified to see that her chair was a mess. She had dripped all over it. While Samantha and her husband had their backs turned Debby knocked a glass of water off the table and onto the chair, and with a yelp she said "Oh, I'm so clumsy!" and began furiously scrubbing with the cloth napkin. Once she had given the chair a scrubbing she surreptitiously slipped the napkin into her purse and stood up.

"I can't believe I did that, it must have been all those ouzos," she announced loudly.

Debby looked towards the bar but Alex was gone.

On the walk home she glanced at her phone and found an email from Alex.

"I like that restaurant. You looked so cute on your hands and knees scrubbing that chair with my cum still inside you. I adore you sweetie. Have a nice evening..."