Crossroads Ch. 03

Story Info
Big Bertha's story.
1.6k words
4.3
39.1k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks had passed since Serena made me a member of her table, and I was never happier. Almost every night, I had another hot experience with incredible, sexy t-girls, well-hung men, and sometimes the hot chick in the club on a dare. The best night was eating the pussy of a chubby girl while Trinity banged her ass, and Serena face fucked her silly. By the time we were done that night, she was covered with come, and had been made a regular by Serena.

One night in particular stands out, as that was the night Big Bertha made her move. I had seen her watching me from a distance, knowing better than to chance Serena's anger, or worse, Trinity's. I had decided to call it an early night, having a big meeting at work the next morning. As I was driving home, I saw a pair of headlights behind me, but I really didn't think anything of it. I pulled into my driveway, and the car pulled up in front of my house. As I looked over, Bertha hopped out of the driver's seat. She was wearing a trench coat that was hanging partly open, and had little underneath. Her cock was standing hard at attention, and she walked quickly up to me.

"You think you can tease Bertha and get away with it, meat? I'm going to show you just how dumb that is, lover boy. I'm going to fuck your ass for hours, and make you my personal come-slave. Poor Serena will never see you again, that's for sure. You'll be so addicted to my cock, you'll never want to go back there again."

"Is that right, Larry?"

Bertha froze in her tracks. I could almost see her cock deflate.

"Oh yeah, Larry. I figured out who you were a while ago. Or should I say, Your Honor? The Honorable Lawrence Cook. Who would ever guess that such a respected judge would be such a trampy she-slut?"

"I...I don't know what"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Larry. I know your secret, and so do Serena and Trinity. I knew by the way you always watched me in the club, that you wouldn't give up easily, so when I figured out where I knew you from, I told them as insurance. If I don't appear for more than 48 hours, they send a press release to the major networks, including pictures and video footage. You think you know how the game is played, Larry, but seems to me that the game just played you. Get inside. Now."

Without a word, but with a look of fear, mixed with helpless rage, she stepped into my house, with me close behind her. I closed the door, and pushed her in front of me.

"Go upstairs, to the first door on the right. Don't say anything, just go."

I could see the fear in her step as she went, but went she did. As she entered the room, I turned on the lights behind her. I had set the room up long ago as a playroom, complete with soundproofing, the latest in sexual restraints and toys, and a full video recording and editing system.

"Drop the coat, Larry. You wanted me, you got me. Just not quite the way you thought you were going to get me. The ladies at the club tell me you have a fear of having your ass touched by another man, and that you only top, never bottom. Tonight, my friend, you learn a new skill. Call this Cocksucking 101, followed by Bottoms 102. I am going to do to you all the things you thought you were going to do to me. Oh, and smile for the camera, Larry."

The fear in her eyes almost made me stop...almost. Bertha/Larry had done this to over a dozen guys and girls at the club, and I was to have been her next victim. I refused to show mercy to this asshole.

Bertha stood there in front of me, naked as the day she was born. I pushed her to her knees, and pulled her head toward my crotch.

"Take my cock out, and suck it good, you little bitch. Make me feel like you wanted to feel. Do a good job, and I might be a little gentler when I take your ass later. Might, not will."

Bertha unzipped my pants with shaky hands, and pulled my rapidly hardening prick form my briefs. She wrapped her lips around my cock, and tried to give me a good blowjob. She was very sloppy at first, but her skills improved with practice. Nothing like the incredible blowjobs I'd gotten from the ladies at the club, but a good first effort.

"Not bad, slut. Not too bad at all. You just might have a future as a cocksucker, after all. Keep going, now. I might be getting close enough to feed you a little come for a late night snack, how does that sound?"

Bertha had a scared look in her eyes, but it was slowly becoming a look of lust at the same time. I think she was getting into this, after all. Her efforts on my cock became more and more fluid, as she warmed to the idea of being a slut for me. I felt my release coming, and just let it go without warning. Bertha tried to pull away, not wanting me to come in her mouth, but I held her head, not letting her get away. I forced her to swallow my seed as I shot off, and loved every second of it.

When I let go of her head, she pulled back in disgust, wiping her mouth and moaning. She tried to stand up, but I grabbed her and shoved her onto the exam table I had, strapping her legs open wide. Her cock was hard, but not as big as it was when she wanted to fuck me.

"What's this? An erection? You enjoyed getting your face fucked, didn't you, Larry? Somehow, I'm not surprised. Someone with a power trip like your must have that secret fantasy of being dominated and taken by force. Am I right? Do you want to be taken? You want a stiff cock in your ass, don't you, Larry? You want to be a slut for my cock, don't you?" Bertha tried to deny it, but a blind man could see the desire in her eyes, even as her lips said no.

Without responding, I turned to the toy rack, and selected a small rubber dildo. I even lubed it up for her just a bit, to make it penetrate easier. I ran my fingers up her crack, and stopped at her tight pucker. She shuddered, and gave out a small moan, full of lust and desire.

"Tell me you want this, Bertha. Tell me you want this fake cock in your ass. You want to be fucked, don't you?"

"YES! YES! I want to be fucked! Always have! Stick that dildo in my ass! Fuck me like the slut I am!"

Wow! That was easier than I had expected, and somehow, that got my cock harder. So, instead of the dildo, I lubed my own cock up, and rubbed her ass with the tip. Even strapped down, I could feel her straining to push herself onto it she wanted it so bad. I slipped the head in, and rested there for a moment. Even as lubed as my cock was, her ass was tight. I pushed in farther, not really caring if it hurt her at all. After all, Bertha had done the same to several of the girls, and guys, at Crossroads. What goes around, comes around.

She moaned and squealed as I fed my cock deeper into her tight ass. With no warning, I pulled out, and slammed back in. I gave her the fucking of a lifetime, hard and deep, no slack whatsoever. I was riding her harder than I'd ever rode anyone, male, female, or t-girl. I know she had never been fucked like this. I fucked her so well, she blew a load all over her chest and stomach, from my pounding of her prostate. Seeing that got me primed to blow as well, and with one final thrust, I filled her virgin ass with come. Bertha cried out underneath me, and I pulled my cock out, spent.

"I suppose I should let you go now, but here's the thing, Bertha. When you come into the club from now on, you'll be much more respectful of the others. No more domination, no more holier than thou bullshit. You get out of line, and I play the video on the big screen for the whole crowd. You'd never be able to come in again, because everyone would know what kind of come slut you really are."

"I understand. I'll be better, I promise."

"And make no mistake. I'm making a copy of this, so if anything happens to me, Serena or Trinity, the video goes straight to the police and the networks. I'll expose you for the world to see, Larry. In a fucking heartbeat. Understood?"

She quietly nodded her head, and I unlocked the restraints.

"Get out. And forget where I live. I never want to see you near here again."

She agreed, and quietly left the house. After a quick call to Serena and Trinity, just to let them know what had happened, I took a shower, and called it a night. After all, I had that early morning business meeting. With the Honorable and Mrs. Lawrence Cook, no less. I was the realtor helping Mrs. Cook sell their home. The look on Larry's face when I walked in was priceless...really, it was. I smiled, and said how much of a genuine pleasure it was to meet such a distinguished person. He forced a smile, and as he turned away, I noticed how much trouble he was having walking normally...