Crotchless Panties; New Explorations

Story Info
Couple uses a theater as a backdrop for sexual explorations.
1.6k words
3.98
49k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SweetMia
SweetMia
11 Followers

I slid the black thong up my thighs and over my large ass. I admired myself in the mirror, my purple top brushing the top of the panties. They were lace with a wide waistband that cut into a V through my crotch. They were split down the middle with three ribbons to tie them up. Each ribbon was tied into a smart bow. I blushed, looking at myself, and pulled my jean skirt over my hips. Standing it landed just above the knee, sitting it would ride up to mid thigh. I slipped my feet into a pair of high heels, grabbed my black jacket and purse then left my room. I waited by the front window for my ride. I wouldn't call it a date, no, it was an adventure. We had nothing in common except for our physical attraction to each other and vastly larger than average sex drive. We had met several weeks earlier at a party and our relationship turned into the one night stand that never ended. We had found in each other the perfect sexual partner. Tonight was the first time we were trying something new. So far it had been several nights of hot intense sex, nothing to complain about at all. Alex had bought me the panties and sent them to me while I was at work, telling me to be dressed with them on tonight and ready to go out.

Headlights flooded the living room as Alex's car pulled into the driveway. I went out to meet him and hopped into the passenger seat before he could get out. He looked over at me and smiled. "So I take it you got my gift?" He asked. His brown eye's were laughing and I could tell he was just as excited as I was. His serious face though showed he had full control over the situation, me in particular. I gulped and nodded my head yes. "Show me." he commanded me.

I lifted my ass off of the seat and pulled my skirt up so that he could see the black crotchless thong. I spread my legs so that he could see the ribbons pulling tight against their ties and my shaved pussy through the gaps. Alex ran his finger over the opening sending goosebumps up my spine and making my face flush. He removed his finger and put his car in reverse. "You can leave your skirt like that for the ride."

We pulled up in the theater's parking lot just as the previous movie was letting out. We both got out of the car, and pulling my skirt down entered the theater. As we had hoped the theater was empty except for the ticket taker and concession stand worker. Midnight showings weren't popular on school nights I suppose. Alex payed for us to see a horror movie that had been out for months already, practically ensuring the room would be empty. He also bought us some drinks and taking my hand led me to our seats minutes before the movie would start.

Alex chose the very last row of seats and led me to the middle of them. The theater was warm so I removed my jacket and set it with Alex's on the seat next to him. We had just got situated when the movie started. We watched the previews and opening scenes of the movie with little touching. Alex would occasionally tweak a nipple or run his fingers up my thigh. Just as the first victim on the screen began to scream Alex began to kiss me intensely. His hands roamed over my stomach and pulled one breast out of the cup it was being cradled in. He twisted and pulled at the nipple then finally leaned down and took it into his mouth. I looked out over the seats and finally noticed that we weren't alone. A man was sitting about ten rows away from us, almost at the front of the theater. From his balding head he looked to be in his mid fifties and engrossed in the movie.

I stiffened and the hand that had been moving to unbutton Alex's pants stopped. Alex looked around and saw what had made me stop. Apparently the man had come in while we were making out and hadn't noticed us. Alex stood over me and made me look into his eyes. They clearly said 'don't move' and I didn't. He reached over to where our coats lay and pulled the sash out of the loops in mine. Alex tied my right hand to the arm rest and pulling the sash across tied my left down. He had already pushed my skirt up around my waist so when he pulled my legs up and planted my high heeled feet on the arm rests of the seats in front of us, my pussy was fully exposed. He knelt down on the floor and traced my pussy with a finger. Alex moved his head down and began to lick the exposed skin of my slit. He took the bottom ribbon between his teeth and pulled at it, untying it. His tongue slipped into my slit and I stiffled a moan. He licked eagerly at my pussy not going further than the next tied ribbon would allow.

He looked up from between my legs and pulled my shirt above my breasts and pulled both of them out of my bra. He then picked up one of our drink cups and taking off the lid took an ice cube out of the cup. With full concentration he began to run the ice over my nipples and around them, covering my breasts in the melted ice. I opened my eyes in time to see the man in front of us shifting in his seat. He still hadn't turned around but I could tell he wasn't as interested in the movie as I had thought. I let a small almost silent whimper escape my lips. Alex heard and he obliged by popping the rest of the ice cube into my mouth and moving his mouth down to my pussy again. He untied the second bow and dipped his tongue into my pussy lapping at it like he hadn't had any in months when we both new he'd tasted the same thing last night.

Taking his ring finger he entered my soaking wet pussy, wiggling it in all the way. He looked up at me as he pushed his finger in and out of my pussy hole, wiggling it around, knowing exactly when he brushed against my g-spot. He teased me for ten minutes before putting his head down and untying the last bow like he had the first, with his mouth. He instantly attacked my clit with his tongue and mouth. Sucking on it and fingering my pussy furiously at the same time. His finger curled and he began to pay close attention to my g-spot and clit at the same time. It was too much and I was cumming in moments. My hips lifted off of the seat and my body began to shake. I kept my mouth shut tight letting only small noises escape. Alex removed his finger from my pussy and stopped sucking on my clit. He stood over me and began to kiss me passionately.

My body was on fire and I needed his touch more than anything. I no longer cared about the man sitting just rows away or that anyone could walk in at any moment. Alex broke the kiss and panting leaned his forehead against my shoulder. "Fuck me." I whispered into his ear.

He raised his head and looked at me shocked that I would ask such a thing. I smirked at him and the look on his face. He raised his eyebrow then unzipped his pants and pulled them down. He positioned his cock over my pussy and before I had time to even anticipate him filling me up he had pushed into me. I groaned, louder than I had intended to, but didn't care. Alex shoved in and out of me, slowly driving me to orgasm yet again. There was no teasing this time, just hard fast pounding. Alex began to talk dirty to me. And I knew the sound of his balls smacking my ass was unmistakeable in the theater.

Alex pulled his cock out of me and stood up. I could see the gleam on it from our mixed juices. He started pumping it in his fist aiming for my mouth and tits. I opened my mouth eagerly to him and waited, moaning so he could hear how much I wanted to taste him. He shot three streams onto my chest and two into my mouth. I swallowed and looked up at him. He was smiling down at me his chest heaving in and out. He untied my wrists and put my feat back on the floor. Pulling his pants up then sneaking his cock out of the zipper hole he sat down next to me. There was still about twenty minutes left in the movie.

Alex began to stroke his cock and told me to rub his cum into my tits. I smiled and did as he told me until the end of the movie. Just as the previews were beginning to scroll over the screen Alex tucked my breasts back into my bra and pulled my shirt over my stomach. We stood up and he was helping me put on my jacket when the man from the front of the theater walked by us. He nodded to Alex then said to me. "Great show, wasn't it." I nodded back at him my cheeks turning red instantly. The bulge in the front of his pants was unmistakeable. And yet just as he was walking away I realized I knew him from somewhere.

"Ready to go?" Alex asked me breaking my concentration. I nodded yes and we left the theater, the only evidence of what we had done was the wet seat I had been sitting in.

SweetMia
SweetMia
11 Followers