Crowded Coffee Shop

Story Info
One touch leads to many more.
2.6k words
4.08
18.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's so cold out here!

I pull my coat tightly around my chest. The snow still hits my face like a barrage of bullets. People run all around me to get in out of the cold. A man makes a sharp turn to his right and falls over in front of me. I can help but let out a small laugh. He gets up and laughs to himself as he brushes himself off.

"Are you OK?" I ask

"Yeah, just have to walk home with a wet arse now, but thanks"

I continue slowly down the street. My long jacket billows out behind me. Long blond hair wildly pulling it's self out of a ponytail. Even I'm starting to look for a place to go now. Normally I like to walk in the snow, but this is getting ridiculous. I follow my gaze and see a group of kids heading toward a coffee shop. I could go a hot cup right now.

I jog across the road with my hands buried deep in my pockets. Almost slip but steady and look around to see if anyone saw... safe. I can see through the window the place is packed. Still, it looks warm. I come through the door and I'm already faced with a beautiful woman. I almost knock her cup from her hand when I take my jacket off. I apologise profusely but she says it's ok. I offer to buy her another, but then a man about three times my size and a shaved head puts his arm around her and guides her away, Shoots a glance back at me. I head to the counter with an "Ah Well" shake of the head.

There are so many beautiful women in here; I don't know where to look! I'm some what shocked that there are so many. As I move toward the front of the shop I see a girl... No, a Woman. Sitting on a stool with her legs crossed in a short black skirt. 'Odd' I thought. Considering it's so cold outside. In the next second when she uncrossed then crossed her legs again... I didn't care.

I moved through the crowd apologising to those I bump trying to get to this beauty. I pull up next to her and slide into a small place right next to her. With her sitting down and me standing above her, one of the first things I noticed were her magnificent breasts sitting up in a low cut top. I could barely take my eyes off them. I reached out and held one in my hand, felt the warmth, the softness. I ran my hand down the front of her top realising she had no bra on. I felt my hand coming to the peak of her breast then I lightly brushed her already erect nipple. I heard her take a deep breath. I pinch it, just lightly. Circle the nipple with a very light touch; every time I made contact with the pink skin I felt her jump.

"OW!"

Someone dropped a coffee mug and it shattered, splattering its owner and nearby civilians with hot coffee. Laughs and sarcastic applause pepper through the store. I look down to find both my hands have not come out of my pockets since I saddled up next to this girl. Everything I had just done to her had been a cruel joke by my imagination.

"Hi"

I'm a little startled and then see that I've just been busted staring at her breasts. I quickly look away, but by doing so proves my guilt even further. I order a drink and pretend I didn't hear her, but I can't ignore this beauty a second longer. I turn back to her

"Hello, I'm Cam"

We started talking for a while, she's got the most exotic name, eyes that are as clear as glass, hair that frames her face and two of the reddest lips that I just want to devour. She began talking about a trip overseas but I had to stare at those lips. They were my world. I'd never wanted anything more than to kiss her. I leaned forward and touched my lips to hers. I pressed my mouth toward hers and she pushed back twice as hard. I felt her tongue slowly enter my mouth. It felt amazing, the softest touch I could receive from a woman. I licked her tongue and rolled my lips on hers. The noise around us began to disappear and another noise filled my ears. It was a rhythmic beat. Two, slowly coming together. It was our hearts. Slowly getting closer. Then I felt her hand on my thigh. She ran it up my leg. My dick was about to break through my pants. She ran one hand up and around my hardness and ran one finger just inside my belt, so I could feel her skin on my stomach. She pushed her hand further into my pants. She was getting closer. Then all of a sudden she pulled her hand out and ran down my other leg. Then she broke the kiss.

I opened my eyes. She was looking at me in a very strange way.

"Are you Ok? You look like you're a million miles away"

I had been fooled by my imagination again. We began to chat again. Well she begins to chat. I keep listening. She knows so much. She is smart and beautiful, I'm falling for her. More people keep coming in. I can't see the outside the window but I can only assume the snow is getting worse. The more people that come in, the closer we get pushed together. I can honestly say I'm not fighting it all that much. She shuffles in her seat and her skirt rides up her leg. My head swims. She has the most beautiful legs. Getting more comfortable, the front of her skirt comes almost up to her waist. I had to look and I was hoping to see a flash of her panties. I couldn't. She didn't have any on! By this time, she must think I have no subtlety within me at all.

"Do you like what you see?"

I could do nothing but nod and make some sort of audible grunt. She knew she had control of me.

"Do you want to touch me?"

I looked straight at her, dead in those magnificent eyes.

"With all my being I want to touch you"

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her neck, then ran it down her chest, in between her breasts. She lifted my hand to her face. She grabbed each finger and gently placed it in her mouth and enclosed her engorged lips around them. I felt her tongue massaging the tip of my finger. My cock was so jealous. He wanted nothing more than to be my finger. She took it out of her mouth with a kiss on the end of it. She lowered my hand further and further. Until I felt her heat. She brought it closer to her until I felt the softest of her skin. I was not controlling anything. She had all the power here. The way I liked it. She ran my fingers over her pussy. My God it was so wet. She gently played with her clit. I figured it was time I showed her I was quite capable of taking over here. I pressed on her clit with the strongest of my fingers and circled all around it. I looked at her and she had her eyes closed and was biting her bottom lip. I lowered my finger and found the soft opening. I slowly ran one finger into her. She sucked in a very deep breath. A few people turned to look at her, but it was loud enough that they didn't think anything of it. I slid in a second finger and I saw her knuckles go white on the counter. I ran the other hand down to her ass. I massaged her ass while sliding my fingers in and out, in and out. I found the point of her ass and toyed with that for a while. I began to gently slide one finger in and then I felt her pussy contract around my fingers and soak the seat. She looked at me with eyes through the hair that had fallen down over face.

"You're amazing"

"Believe me, the pleasure is ALL mine" I respond

She grabs my hand and pulls me away from the counter. She weaves effortlessly through the mass of people. Then her plan becomes obvious as I see her heading toward the female toilets (probably a good choice, I know men's toilets and they aren't that attractive)

"Stay here" She told me

She dipped into the door and I was left nursing the biggest hard on I've ever had. I wanted to be within this girl more than anything I've ever wanted. My mind wasn't controlling my body anymore. The door opened and her beautiful face appeared.

"Quick, get in here!"

I took no time to think. I was going to do anything this girl told me to do. Anything. She grabbed me by the shirt and pushed me into a cubicle. The toilet took my legs out from under me and I fell on to the toilet. I sat on the lid. She came in after me and slammed the boor behind her. She took the straps of her dress off her shoulders and pulled it down revealing those beautiful magnificent breasts for me. I leaned forward to taste them, but she grabbed my head and angled it toward hers. She looked deep into my eyes and shook her head. She put one high heeled foot up on the paper dispenser and spread her knee.

Then I saw her adorable pussy. It was like a siren calling me toward it. I didn't wait for her to guide my head, I leaped into it. Licking and sucking for all it was worth. It tasted so right. I delved my tongue deep inside her, running it up her pussy to find her clit. I licked and probed that. I held on to her beautiful tight little ass. I pushed it further into my face. I felt her juices start to run down my chin. Her hands then grasped the back of my head and thrust me in further. She was humping my face; her hips were bucking into me. I was eating like a man possessed I couldn't get enough of this girl's pussy! Then she pushed my head into her and held it there for a moment. And let out a muffled scream, maybe it was muffled because she had he legs clamped around my head.

She let go of me. She looked down at me. She said nothing. Just silence for a moment. Then she grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me up and pushed me against the cubicle wall. There was nothing said between us. She fumbled with my belt then kissed me. She had her tongue inside my mouth searching for every possible place to lick. My belt came away, my fly was torn down, and then my pants dropped. She freed my rock hard cock to the cool air of the bathroom. It felt amazing. She stroked it. Just her massaging my dick was almost enough to make me come every where. Then she sat on the toilet, where I was a second ago. She licked the tip of my dick and it jumped with excitement. She grabbed it at the base to control it. She opened her mouth and guided it in. All the way in. She sucked on my cock and it was the greatest feeling I'd experienced in a long time. Up and down my cock her head went. Her tongue massaging the under shaft sending shivers through my body. Her pace increased, she grabbed my balls and slowly massaged them.

Her pace faster and faster. She used her free hand to jerk me off while she was sucking. Then Bang! I came harder than I'd ever come before! My head swam as she sucked everything out of me. Sucked until I was dry. I leaned up against the cool wall. She stood and wiped some come from the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand.

We stood facing each other. Then she said with a wink

"Do you think you can that big thing up again?"

Just hearing her talk about my cock and standing there bare breasted, was enough to get my dick twitching again. She reached out and pulled on me a little bit. Running her hand all over my penis. He was back in no time. She looked down

"Didn't take long at all"

I pulled her close to me and she wrapped one leg around me. I grabbed her ass again and lifted her on to me. As I lowered her on to my dick I could feel her pussy tighten around me. I lifted her again and lowered, she was gyrating her hips with every thrust. We fucked up against this wall for a while, but I couldn't get the rhythm or the pace I wanted. I lowered her to the ground and told her to turn around. She smiled and did. I bent her over slightly until I could see her beautiful pussy. I stood behind her and rubbed the head of my cock very gently against her entrance. Then she pushed back and I was back in. This was better I grabbed her hips and thrust into her and withdrew slowly, thrust, withdraw, thrust. She was pushing back in rhythm with. I leaned forward and ran my hands down her side until I found those magnificent breasts and played with her nipples. I kissed the back of her neck. It was becoming moist with sweat, as was both our bodies. I stood back up and I could feel my peak coming. She threw her head back and began letting out small whimpers every time I entered her. I pumped again and again and finally I came! She stood, leaned back and hugged my head just as she came. We stood there. For what I would have liked to have been eternity, But apparently only a minute or so. Then she moved away from me and began to dress. I guess it was my cue to do the same.

We were soon dressed and looking only a little disheveled.

"I'll leave, you come out a minute or so after" With that she kissed me and left.

I waited a few minutes. Enjoying the beauty of what just happened. Then also left. As I left opened the door I was faced with an elderly woman.

"Oh excuse me" she said and shuffled off into the Men's Room. I looked around the shop but now it seemed twice as many people were in here. I saw her beckoning me into a dark corner, but in that second a car horn blared and scared me. I turned around to see a car narrowly miss another in the icy street. The drivers exchanged words and crude sign language and continued on. I turned back to be faced with a big pain of glass. On the other side was a coffee shop filled with people. Here on the outside it was freezing. I could feel my massive erection and hoped everything I'd just imagined may come true. Because I'd just seen a beautiful woman sitting at the counter in a short skirt.