Crude Sensuality

Story Info
You're pleasured by your lover sensually.
1.6k words
3.68
12.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiarna
tiarna
9 Followers

You walk from the shower, proudly naked, your skin glowing. The fresh heat of the shower shows on your body as it glistens. I eye you hungrily. You are unashamedly sexy, proud of your long legs, your full breasts. You know what you do to me when you stand there naked, knowing how much I want you. No guilt, no apology for flaunting your sex. The woman of my fantasies.

Your long hair is wrapped in a towel wrapped around your head. Even barefoot you are tall, long limbed, utterly desirable. Your nipples are erect, yet the room is not cold. I gesture and have you stand in front of me. Soaking in the vision of you, your skin moist. My fingers stroke your waist, running softly up from your thighs to your stomach, barely fluttering over your skin to just below your breasts. You stand impassive. I look into your eyes, you are so tall you look down upon me. I can see all the promises of what you want to give me, locked in your gaze. Not a word is needed, all I want to know is there. You are simply beautiful in that moment. You may never believe me but I don't need your belief, just your submission. I will make you believe with my mouth, my hands, finger and cock

I reach up to the towel and pull it from your hair, which cascades free falling past your shoulders. I love your hair, its length, the feel of it silky under my fingers. I pull you close to me, smelling the freshly washed scent of you, burying myself in the scent of you. Feminine and utterly arousing.

My arms wrap round you yet you stand passively, not raising your arms from your sides, your stance submissive, legs parted and displaying your neatly trimmed pubic hair.

From my coat I take a small plainly wrapped bundle. I turn to you and say "A gift". I hand you the bundle and you begin to unwrap it. You remove the bindings and reveal whats within. A simple but elegant hairbrush with a dark ebony coloured handle tapering to a wide flat brush.

Old but well preserved, the wood is smooth and flawless. I place my hand round your waist from behind and usher you to the full length body mirror. The sight of you arouses me, my cock hardening from the view of you naked as I hold you close. I reach for the brush with my right hand, my left running my fingers through your hair again. I stroke the brush along your hair, feeling my excitement grow from the intimacy of the motion. I can smell the scent of your conditioner, the gentle aroma of your scent on your hair. I love all the flavours of you, from the taste of your tongue on mine, the taste of salt on your breasts as you glow from our exertions. The overpoweringly musky scent of your pussy when aroused. Right now though all I can taste is the slightly wet cool perfume of your hair.

My left hand strokes your neck as I use the brush gently from the crown of your head to the curve of your spine where your hair falls. I can tell you are becoming excited, your nipples are hardening despite the heat from your skin. You shift your stance slightly, spreading your legs apart, inviting my attention. I look at you in the mirror but content myself to just enjoy the sensual feel of caring for your hair. I run my left hand from your neck and down over the swell of your breasts hardly touching you at all, so gently you slightly gasp. You surprise us both when you giggle as I find a truly sensitive area. I find I can't keep my own control completely and I cup your face in my left hand and turn your head towards me. My kiss is as light as my touch but it helps to satisfy the want I feel for you, briefly. I stand back and just look into your eyes for a moment. To see the spark of passion hidden there for just a second and then hidden away once more..

Your hair looks beautiful, framing your face perfectly now. I flip the brush over and run it along the curve of your spine, the soft feel of its smooth cool wood making you shiver slightly. I work it carefully all the way down your spine then so very gently back up and across your left shoulder. I watch your face in the mirror, your naked body, how your breathing deepens faintly, your breasts swell more heavily. I am feeling the hunger for you now but I restrain myself for a little longer. The brush works down and across the tops of your breasts, between the cleft between them. Your breathing deepens again. My right hand strokes your back, working along your lower back, running over your arse, tracing the curve of it. My left hand strokes you with the curve of the brush, moving from the underside of your breasts along your side, searching for the sensitive spots, the special ones that make you gasp or giggle. I feel the urge to kiss you again but hold back for now.

You tense as I run the brush along your stomach, down over yours mons. I linger over it in particular. Your breathing deepens once more and you turn your head to look hard at me, yours eyes glimmering with an icy demanding glare of desire. I run my index finger along your back as I rub the brush across your stomach, your thighs. I can see you want something more, your body is tense, tight, muscles hardening with arousal. I love the control you offer me over your body, its the spice that adds to the sheer pleasure of seeing you naked. I trace both hands along the inside of your thighs now my right hand reaching down the curve of your arse while I stroke your inner thighs with the brush. You are wet there now and not only from the shower. You are squirming under the touch of my hands, softly moaning, twisting under my touch. Your skin glistens, all your scents are merging once more into that one melange of you that lives in my fantasies.

I stare at you in the mirror where I drink in the sight of your alter ego, wet, hungry for pleasure and punishment. The more I view your image, the more aroused I become. I pass the brush to my right hand and take a firm hold of your body sliding my fingers between the cleft of your pussy. I lay the flat of the brush on your bottom. You invite my touch, working your groin over my fingertips, forcing them inside you. You writhe on my fingers, pushing against the flat of the brush as you urge me to use you, to take you. I oblige. I raise the brush up as I turn you to face the mirror fully. My left hand is working steadily pushing my index finger in and out of your slick vagina. You watch yourself as I strike the first blow with the brush, reddening your right arse cheek. You glare at me but don't say a word. I begin a methodical pattern, striking one cheek with the brush then, the other. I can feel your pussy tighten round my finger, the wet sloppy sound of your cunt dripping over my left hand as you watch yourself be punished and pleasured simultaneously.

You want them both, knowing you are giving me what I want as well as satisfying your own wanton desires. Your excitement builds, you grunt in pain as the brush strokes hurt you, yet gasp in pleasure as my finger seeks your g-spot, that nub which makes you moan loudly. You are bent over slightly now, watching yourself in the mirror, a moaning grunting mess, each stoke of the brush driving your pussy harder onto my finger. You break the rules and speak two words. "Fuck me!". I don't care at this point, I push you up against the mirror, bending you over fully. The brush drops to the floor and I tear at my zipper, standing behind you. You are soaking between your legs, no need for lube your desire has prepared you more than any woman I've ever known. My cock slides free, I push up against your slit and sink inside your tight wet folds.

I groan from the relief of finally being inside you, pulling your hips onto me. The wet feel of you making me harder. You look into the mirror, ignoring the heat emanating from your spanked arse, feeling my rigid erection thrust into you. I start to slam in and out of you, fucking your wet pussy as I've wanted to do for weeks now. The sight of your hair cascading down your back makes me harder. I drive deeper inside you, the head of my cock teased and enfolded inside you. I pump into you harder, faster, grunting my pleasure when the climax takes me. Your hands are either side of the mirror, your face thrust up against it as my sperm spurts inside you. I fuck you until I'm done, then withdraw my soaking cock.

I grab you and spin you round, pushing you to your knees. You wrap your mouth round my softening cock, sucking the blend of sperm and your juices from it, cleaning it with your tongue. My cum dribbles from between your legs. You speak two words, "Thank you". Reaching down I take your hands in mine and lift you to your feet, then into my arms as I kiss you passionately and invite towards the bed and the rest of our brief night together.

tiarna
tiarna
9 Followers