Cruel Intentions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her hand traveled back up my shaft, her thumb was in the groove and she milked me. I don't think she realized what she had done at the moment but she was very pleased with the appearance of a very large amount of precum appearing just as she brought the nylon across the head of my cock. A wet spot about the size of a half dollar appeared.

She looked at it then looked up at me and smiled "That good, huh?"

I could only moan in response.

Faye was apparently feeling a little neglected at this point and gently took Bonnie's shoulder and turned her for another kiss. Pushing her back on her pillows, this time it was Faye's hand that found Bonnie's breasts, gently caressing. Then her hand wound its way down from Bonnie's breasts to her belly. She caressed with a feather touch that was having a devastating effect on Bonnie. I could hear the moan in spite of her lips being sealed by Faye's, her mouth full of Faye's tongue.

But Faye's hand didn't stop there. After a few minutes it continued down and between Bonnie's legs. Only briefly, teasingly, did it linger at the true object of desire, Bonnie's shaven pussy. Her feather touch continued down first the inside of her right thigh then back up, pausing again at the lips that wanted penetration, then down the left thigh.

Bonnie was loosing the fight to control her passion and Faye knew it. Her mouth returned to Bonnie's breasts and a teasing tongue lashed Bonnie's nipples without mercy.

The look on Bonnie's face told Faye all she needed to know. She turned to me and rearranged the slip, so that the hem was around the base of my cock. My cock lay on my nylon-covered belly. She folded the skirt over from the sides to center, leaving the head exposed. Then she stepped over me so that she could get to Bonnie.

This time she would be too busy to stop me from cumming. She turned back to Bonnie, and took her breast into her mouth. Her hand between Bonnie's thighs traveled upward to the waiting lips. There would be no teasing pause this time.

As Bonnie felt Faye's fingers part the lips of her womanhood, she managed to look at me and say in almost a mocking tone, "Make love to the slip as if it were me."

She kissed Faye's cheek as Faye sucked her breasts. She whispered something I could not hear but what Faye did next pretty well explained it.

Faye released the nipple from her lips and started kissing her way down Bonnie's body. Bonnie again gasped as Faye's lips kissed her belly then the area below her waist, just above her pussy. Bonnie's legs spread wide as Faye repositioned herself between them.

Faye was not just teasing with her kisses and delays. She was enjoying and savoring this. A quick lick on waiting lips, then continuing to kiss the same route that her feather touch had taken a few minutes ago.

Bonnie caressed Faye's back and hair as she traveled down Bonnie's body. She was not totally lost in passion, for her gaze was on me. The smoky look in her eyes said she was on fire but they alternated between watching my hand rub the slip up and down my shaft and maintaining eye contact with me. As Faye's tongue finally parted Bonnie's pussy lips, Bonnie arched and opened her mouth in a silent moan. As she recovered, she mouthed something to me. What was it?

Then I had it "Wait! Don't cum yet."

I saw Bonnie's eyes close and her head roll back as Faye's tongue took her to ecstasy. She started to thrust her hips into Faye's face. Faye rode her easily, continuing to make love to her with her tongue. The look on Bonnie's face told me her orgasm was on its way.

Faye was lying next to me between Bonnie's legs with her face in Bonnie's pussy. Her legs were spread and I could not resist. I had to do something if I wanted to wait as Bonnie asked. Gently I placed my hand between Faye's spread legs and touched the inside of her thigh. Was that a moan? She did not make any move to pull away so I got bolder. A slow teasing touch on the inside of her thigh and definitely a moan this time. My hand crept higher till I touched the lips of her womanhood. She pressed down on my hand and my finger slipped inside her easily. She was very moist. Then a second finger and then a third.

I looked at Bonnie. Though she was looking at me, I knew she didn't see me. She was in full orgasm. Her whole body was tight, and her legs had closed around Faye's head. A low guttural moan escaped her lips as the first wave washed over her. Then she relaxed somewhat but was building for another orgasm quickly. She refocused enough to see me and where my hand was. She gave me a wicked smile and a wink, mouthing, "Do her". Then her eyes again began to glaze over as another orgasm began to take her.

Faye was lost in passion. She was enjoying the taste of Bonnie and her hips were pressing down on my hand as I found the spot she liked rubbed. She had let me finger her when her sessions with me got her so hot she needed release and had even taught me how to best please her by hand. But it had not been from this position and I was having a hard time finding just the right angle to give her the pleasure she needed right now. Then I found it. I started the rhythm I knew she liked and felt her hips match my hand.

My other hand still had nylon wrapped around my cock and my balls were aching for release. Still I wanted to give Bonnie the show she asked for. I had to find the strength to postpone.

Finally, Faye backed off Bonnie. Apparently her own needs were taking over as she pressed back into my hand, moaning "Oh yes, harder, harder". Then came the low guttural moan from Faye and the flood of liquid that literally washed over my hand as she came, soaking the quilt.

Bonnie had come down enough by then to look at me and wink. "Nice going" she mouthed.

Faye was recovering and as she sat up looked at me.

"I did not tell you to do that" she said almost as a reprimand. But there was no real force in her anger.

"Now where is all that cum you promised he'd pour onto my slip while we watched, Faye?" Bonnie was quickly gaining the upper hand. She reached up and patted my hand, then moved it so I began stroking myself.

"Your turn, sweetie." Bonnie said, her fingers interlacing with mine. "I want to see you cum."

Faye joined in, using her feather touch with the slip where it covered my body.

It happened so quickly I almost didn't have time to enjoy the orgasm. The first rope of sperm left my body with almost no warning at all. It shot an arc into the air, actually just hitting my chin as it landed, extending down onto the bodice of the slip, a trail of gossamer liquid on the lace that had covered her breasts earlier that night.

Bonnie screamed at the eruption. It was a mix of surprise and delight.

The next rope came on the next down stroke. It went just as far and only slightly to the right of the first.

She had taken the lead and her hand, still interlaced with mine, came up for the third stroke. She watched intently as the next down stroke produced yet another rope of sperm. This one didn't go as far but was thicker.

The fourth stroke caused sperm to just flow out of my cock like a broken water main. The force was gone but there was still plenty of cum flowing out of "his" lips and down my shaft into the silky nylon in our hands.

"That was fantastic" she said as she massaged the last of the cum from me.

We both glanced at Faye. Her face was a mess. She reached around behind me and pulled out her slip that I had been lying on, and wiped her face with it.

"You were right, Faye" Bonnie commented. "He came a bunch all right."

"Imagine trying to swallow that load" Faye added for effect.

"I've never done that" Bonnie confessed.

"Really? Well, we will have to do something about that, won't we, Ken?" Faye said with sarcasm in her voice. As she folded up her slip, she reached over to fold up Bonnie's.

I shuddered as I knew the cruelty streak in Faye would come out fully as she used me to teach Bonnie the fine art of blowjobs. I would be denied orgasm for hours while she taught Bonnie how to fondle, lick, cuddle, and suck my cock and balls. I started to get up without answering her.

She stopped me before I got fully up. "Just a minute" she said. She came over to me and collected the sperm on my chin. I hadn't noticed till then. Then she fed it to me.

"Go clean yourself up and take Bonnie home. You can wash our slips when you get back. Is that ok with you Bonnie?"

"You can even sleep with it if you want to, Ken, provided its clean when you bring it to me. By the way, Faye, I take it that will be when we get together again. Tomorrow night perhaps?"

"Lets give him two nights to build up for the big event. As Bonnie said, Ken, you can sleep with the slip and even jack with it but not off. I want you horny and loaded when I use you to show Bonnie the pleasures of oral gratification."

The girls had been gathering their clothes, minus the slips, and headed for the bathroom to clean up and dress.

I picked up the slips and headed for my room. When I got there I put the slips in the bathroom then cleaned myself up and got dressed. I would wash the slips when I got back.

In the car, as we drove back to Bonnie's house, she spoke.

"Since I am going to be seeing Faye a lot, I need someone to make it legitimate. In other words, I need you to be my apparent boyfriend. We will date but only for appearances. The three of us will go out too, but save yourself some heartache and don't fall for me. It's your sister I want, not you. You may be a plaything for us from time to time, but nothing more. Don't worry, I will let you have a slip from time to time but you must do it for me when and where I want."

When we arrived at her house, she kissed me and gave my cock a squeeze.

"I enjoyed the show a lot. It was really hot watching you cum." Then she was gone.

I returned home, pondering my fate. I was now a toy for four women and there was not one thing I could do about it.

I parked the car and noticed that the folks were home. When I went into the house, the downstairs was dark, so I figured that they'd gone to bed. They had but not to sleep.

I changed into my pajamas and decided now was the time to wash the slips. It was less risky than waiting till tomorrow. I grabbed them and headed downstairs to the laundry room. It was off the kitchen and as I entered the kitchen I noticed the lights on.

Dad,Nikkie and Val were in the kitchen, apparently making cocoa. I noticed a smell as I entered the kitchen that didn't belong there. The smell of sex. It filled the kitchen. I noticed Dad was wearing one of Nikkie's nylon robes. Both the sisters were in matching gowns and robes. There must have been 50 square yards of blue nylon floating over those two beautiful women and I had to concentrate on the task at hand, or should I say hiding the slips in hand.

Holding the slips on the side of me away from them I quickly ducked into the pantry then into the laundry room.

"What's the matter, sweetie? Can't sleep?" Nikkie asked. "How was your date tonight?"

Val watched as I walked into the pantry. She sensed something. She started to follow me into the laundry

"Maybe you just need some warm milk", she said, almost in a teasing tone. "It will make you sleep hard."

I knew what she meant and could only hope the others in the room didn't catch on.

She continued on as she followed me. "Tell me about your date. I understand she is very pretty."

I had the feeling that she knew everything that had happened that night. Maybe she even saw it. I shuddered.

She continued making small talk as she walked up next to me at the washing machine. She was talking loud enough for Dad and Nikkie to hear but she reached around me and pulled the slips from my hand. She let each one unfold and inspected them while continuing her conversation.

A look of mock surprise came across her face as she saw the large wet spot on Bonnie's slip. She looked at me and smiled. She gave me that raised eyebrow look. Then she raised the slip to her lips and licked the wet spot, looking at me with a mocking look. Her idle talk did not miss a beat.

Then she took the slips and put them on the washer.

"Honey, you look all stressed out. Let me rub your neck." But her hands did not go to my neck. They went straight for the fly of my pajamas. One hand popped the snap while the other reached in and grabbed my cock. While it had been limp when I walked into the room, just having her next to me was causing it to start stirring.

"Honey, your dad didn't want his cocoa and he went back upstairs. Do you want it?" asked Nikkie from the kitchen.

"Just a minute" I called.

"I'm rubbing his neck" called Val. The taunting look in her eyes was so hot.

She gathered the skirt of her gown in her hand and stroked me gently with it.

"Yes, you need some nice warm milk to help you sleep hard" she said. With that, she slid the strap of her gown off her shoulder and opened the robe, then pulled me to her breast. Instinctively as soon as my lips felt her nipple, I pursed them and began to suck. As always, I found the taste delicious and sucked all the harder. Her perfume filled my lungs, but there was another smell too. I knew she'd just had sex.

"That's right, baby. Drink your auntie's milk. Let it nourish you", she almost moaned. Her hand continued to work my nylon-encased cock as it quickly hardened.

"Uh Ummmm" came the voice from the doorway. It was Nikkie. "I thought so. Sister, you have a voracious sexual appetite."

"Don't be silly" Val retorted. "My breasts needed milking and he was handy. That's all."

"Didn't you feed his dad enough to take care of that?"

With that revelation I pulled back in shock and even stepped back, exposing her hand stroking me with that silky gown and robe.

Val looked at me and shrugged. "I may as well explain. We just did a three way with your dad. Did you know he likes nylon as much as you? I had him in the very gown I am doing you with right now. We'd have had him in both gowns but Nikkie decided he needed to eat her before that happened. I got his cum though. Look!"

She pulled open the robe to reveal her breasts, sliding the other side off her shoulder so I could see the liquid that was still there. He'd cum on her tits and now I was nursing from those tits. She laughed.

"Nikkie, our boy here did score, of sorts. Look at this." She held up the slip.

"Well, then, I guess you have had enough excitement for one night. Off to bed with you," Nikkie admonished.

I knew that I would now have to go to bed with a raging hard-on. Val's milk always made me hard and gave me the stamina to go several times. It was also addicting. The more I drank the more I wanted. I noticed that the quantity of my cum was increasing since she had started nursing me as well.

Val let go of my cock and the nylon unwrapped. I stood there with my dick sticking out in front of both of them. I wanted to strip and let them sandwich me between them and tear me apart with the gowns and robes and their bodies. My balls ached from the stroking Val had given me.

"Please, finish me" I pleaded.

"No, Faye needs you loaded and horny. You will need to prepare if you two are to give Bonnie those lessons" Nikkie said with a mocking smile.

How did she know?

Nikkie walked over and kissed me in a very un-step motherly way. Her tongue explored my mouth shamelessly. It only made me harder. She too, reeked of sex. Her hand stroked my hard cock, then gathered a hand full of the silky gown and wrapped it around my cock and balls, stroking gently.

"He's almost ready" Val said

"Yes, he is" answered Nikkie as she pulled slowly away, dragging as much nylon across my cock as possible.

12