Cruise

Story Info
The Captain's daughter gets bored.
1.9k words
3.98
42.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneX
JaneX
14 Followers

Introduction.

My Daddy is the captain of a cruise liner. Since I have no Mama, I often have to go to work with him. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? Well it's not. I'm eighteen years old, and sometimes these cruises go on for weeks. If you were eighteen years old, would you want to be stuck on a ship surrounded by strangers your whole summer – almost all of them adults or little kids? Cos trust me, not many eighteen year olds take cruises, and there's a very good reason for that. They'd rather be on Ibiza getting drunk and feeling each other up on the beach, and so would I. God, so would I!

That's why this Summer, things are going to be different. I've decided it's time to make my own fun. Poor Daddy, he thinks I'm still eleven – he doesn't realise I'm not going to satisfied by the chance to wear his captain's hat, or to eat at the captain's table with rich and beautiful couples now and then. He would be shocked to learn that I now notice the sailing instructor, and his friend the valet, when they finish they shifts and whip off their shirts and execute perfect swan dives into the waiting sea.

The sailing instructor's name is Spiro – as the name suggests, he's Greek. He's about thirty, with thick dark hair, tanned skin, and broad arms and shoulders from hauling on ropes and sails all day. The women on the ship all cast him covert glances as he goes by, and his sailing lessons are always fully booked up. I know he fucks some of them, even married ones, in the hold of his training boat. They always emerge smiling. I want to know what he does to them down there. When I walk past him in my bikini I feel his eyes following me. Once I looked back suddenly and caught him at it, but when I raised the haughtiest I eyebrow I could manage at him, he only smiled smoulderingly and then looked deliberately away.

The valet, on the other hand, is American and his name is Robert. Rob. I think he's a college student, studying something-or-other. He's very tall, with sandy blond hair, and his body is lean and hard. He's gregarious, always flirting with the women, making the men slap his back and the kids laugh. He flirts with me too, but always in a rather carefully avuncular way.

I should tell you something about me. I'm eighteen, I already said that. My mama was a Latina, and I have her long thick dark hair, and pouting lips. I've lost some weight in the last few years, but not where it matters – my boobs and arse just keep getting rounder, rounder and riper. Spiro has noticed, and Rob has noticed, and if I was not the Captain's daughter – if I was one of the bar girls, or one of the sluts from the kitchens – I just know they wouldn't be holding back.

But this summer, things are going to be different.

Chapter 1.

Oh. My. God. I said this summer would be different. I didn't know how different. I don't even know where to begin. The girl that wrote the words above was just a child. Now, thanks to Spiro and Rob, I am so totally a woman.

OK, let me start with Spiro. I wanted him, and I was more sure of him than I was of Rob – I had seen desire in his glances, and I knew he was highly sexed. So I turned my attention to him first.

I waited until the night of the ship's ball. Spiro looked hot in his black jacket and white open necked shirt. I watched him downing a few drinks, though he was far from drunk. I filched a few myself, and bided my time. I looked hot too. I had chosen my outfit carefully – a short, butt-hugging red skirt, a wide black belt, and an off-the-shoulder white blouse, and big hooped earrings. My hair I left loose. As the night wore on, the lights were turned down lower and the music got a little slower and sexier. I watched Spiro gracefully detaching himself from an attractive middle aged blonde woman on the dance floor, and make his way toward the bar where I was standing.

I watched him from beneath my eyelashes, and when he glanced my way he gave his usual appreciative, smouldering appraisal.

"Why are you not dancing,glika?"

I flicked my hair and smiled coyly. "I'm just waiting for the right offer, Spiro."

"And has it not yet come along?"

"That depends. Areyouoffering?" I leaned forward a little. The loose neckline of my blouse gaped enticingly, offering a glimpse of plump suntanned cleavage.

I saw his black eyebrow lift. "How could a gentleman refuse?" He teased. I just smiled and took his arm. How indeed.

The music playing was some raw and grinding R'n'B hit, and I took full advantage of the crowd, rhythm and darkness, undulating my firm ripe breasts and arse up and down before and against poor Spiro. His hands were hot on my hips, and I could sense the growing bulge in his pants and the perspiration beading on his strong neck.

"Glika," I heard him murmur below the thumping of the music, "Your papa is going to kill me."

My smile was triumphant, but I hid it from him. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him," I replied flippantly, and very deliberately, moved one of his hands up from my hip to my breast. "Or you," I added softly, looking up so he could read the invitation clearly in my eyes.

I barely recall the next few seconds. Spiro grabbed my wrist and before I knew it we were out of the ballroom, racing down corridors, and into the hallway of the staff cabins. Spiro threw open one of the doors, pulled me inside, and slammed it behind us. I didn't even have time to catch my breath before he slammed me up against the inside of the door and began kissing my mouth with bruising intensity.

Probably I should have been frightened, but I was as aroused and eager as he was. I returned the kiss, pulling his shirt out of the waist band of his pants and running my hands up over the skin of his hard chest. Within moments he had pulled down the neckline of my top and brought my breasts bouncing free. He grabbed one roughly and started massaging it, while his mouth descended ravenously upon the other. My groan was involuntary.

"Do you know how long I've wanted to do this to you?" He demanded, almost angrily, between kisses.

I could only shake my head. He grunted, and yanked up my skirt. There was no seduction here. No gentle give and take. Only lust, built to a delicious fever pitch. Despite my inexperience, I found it wonderfully exciting.

His finger was already plunging beneath the elastic of my tiny panties, seeking out the heat and moisture between my legs. When he found it, already so wet I was practically dripping, it was his turn to groan. He thrust his finger in and out quickly a few times, then pushed me away.

"Get on the bed," he commanded, his breathing uneven.

I scrambled to obey.

"Not like that. Stay on your knees!"

"Yes Spiro," I agreed meekly.

"I'm want to fuck you from behind like the little whore you are."

I shivered with pleasure and shame at his words. "Yes Spiro!"

I waited on my hands and knees on the bed while Spiro strode up behind me. He rucked my short, tight red skirt up around my waist, and pulled aside the string of my underpants. I started to pant slightly in anticipation. I thought he'd take me then, but to my alarm and delight the next thing I felt was his warm mouth making its way from my inner thigh up toward my hot and quivering centre. His tongue reached my sensitised pussy lips and I literally squeaked in excitement - I couldn't help myself.

And this was the position I was in when I suddenly heard a loud click, and turned my head to see Rob's tall, broad silhouette framed in the doorway.

No one said a word for a very long moment, then Rob stepped forward and very deliberately closed the cabin door behind him. "Interesting," was all he said, but there was sly consideration in his tone.

I watched, my face burning in embarrassment, but unable to move, as he slowly crossed the small room towards the bed. I realised too late that even as he walked he was casually unbuttoning his fly.

"Good timing." That was Spiro's voice – amused but unconcerned. "So,glika, are you going to take his cock in your mouth like a good little whore?" I felt his finger probing my pussy once more, almost playfully, as though he were toying with me now.

From my submissive position, I raised my gaze to Rob's face. He was smiling but it was not a smile I had seen before. There was nothing avuncular or safe about him now. He was assured and aggressive, and the cock he pulled out of his pants was long and thick. He pushed it unapologetically into my face, and instinctively I parted my lips to receive it.

"Oh yes, youarea good little whore. I knew it. I knew it all along. All that cock-teasing you've always liked to do. This is what you were asking for, isn't it. Ahhh, yes, suck it, that's right."

Even though I knew the words were derogatory, I found myself getting hotter and wetter, sucking harder and faster as I listened to them. Behind me Spiro's finger fucking was getting more vigorous, and I caught my breath as suddenly his fingers were withdrawn and I felt something much larger pushing at my pussy lips.

I gasped as he thrust forward, and relished the simultaneous moan of pleasure I elicited from my assailant.

"Fuck she's tight!" He gasped to his friend.

Rob grabbed my hair and jerked his hips harder, forcing me to take more and more of his big cock. Spiro's strokes were longer and more powerful, but with each one he built up speed, so before long I was producing muffled screams of pleasure and pain as the two men fucked my tight young body as hard as they could. My pussy tightened even further as I came violently, just as Rob's breath caught and he fired hot white cum across my face, into my hair, and over my exposed and swinging breasts. This erotic visual coupled with the contractions of my orgasm brought Spiro to the edge mere seconds later. He pulled out just in time to spray his load over my smooth tanned arse.

Exhausted, sated, and delighted with the success of my gambit, I collapsed onto the bed.

Rob grinned down at me, handing me a tissue.

"Better clean yourself up, sweetheart," he smirked. "You don't want your Daddy seeing you the way you look right now."

I took the tissue demurely, but couldn't resist retorting coyly, "Not as much as _you_ don't want my Daddy to see the way I look right now!"

I saw the two men exchange quick glances, and knew I'd spoken the truth. My smile widened. I leaned back in the rumpled bed clothes and stretched luxuriously. "In fact," I added complacently, "You two could be in a _lot_ of trouble if it ever got out the way you just treated me."

I looked at the uncertainty beginning to shadow the two handsome faces above me, and laughed delightedly.

"Don't worry, boys," I chided them gently. "Your jobs are safe. On one tiny little condition.

...Meet me here tomorrow."

JaneX
JaneX
14 Followers