Cruise Adventure

Story Info
Cheryl gets a big one.
1.2k words
3.96
148.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saml31
Saml31
109 Followers

My wife Cheryl and I just returned from a 10 day cruise where we had a great time and a great adventure. We are seasoned cruisers and now always take a full suite when on board. This gives us lots and lots of room. Up until now, we have only used our suite for small cocktail parties with compatible shipmates. However, this was something new.

The first night out we found ourselves seated at the Captain's table which included several other couples like ourselves and a few good looking young junior officers. One of these officers was named Paul. I can't give you his last name, but he was about 30, 6 ft. tall and 170 pounds or so with thick dark hair. Cheryl is in her early 50's but at 36-24-37 with big tits she is a stand out. Paul couldn't keep his eyes off of her all during the formal dinner, as Cheryl had on a full length sequined dress with the full back exposed.

After dinner we went to the show and then to the Bengal Lounge for a drink and some dancing. Surprise, Paul showed up and said he was off duty for the night and would have a drink with us. He danced with Cheryl a few times and then around 11 pm we said we were going to bed but would he like to come up to our suite for a nightcap as we had a fully stocked bar.

A few minutes later there was a knock on our door and Paul stood there in his white officers dress looking like a young girl's dream. He came in and we had a highball or two and Cheryl excused herself to get out of her high heels and the tight dress. In a few minutes she was back dressed only in the terrycloth robe that the cruise line provides. Her legs were exposed as she sat on the couch facing Paul and me and in an instant I could tell she had nothing on under the robe as both Paul and I could see a peek at her pubic hair.

Paul mentioned that he rarely had anything to do with the passengers, but on an earlier cruise he had serviced a single woman traveling alone in our suite. Of course, we wanted to hear about this so we asked a lot of questions. As he told the story I could tell Cheryl was getting aroused as the robe now showed a little tit as well. When she smiled at me I took the hint and asked Paul if he ever got it on with a married couple and he said unfortunately no. However, he was game to try. I assured him that if Cheryl was interested, I would just like to watch. Well, that was all that was needed as Cheryl let the robe open and slip to the floor and took Paul by the hand into the bedroom which I could see from my chair in the sitting room.

In a flash Paul was out of his clothes and what equipment he had! I guess it was about 9 inches long and about 2 1/2 inches wide. Cheryl really looked like it was too big for her but was willing to try.

They began with a little 69 as they worked up to full intercourse and then when Paul had a little difficulty getting it in, Cheryl got on top of him and slowly slid down his pole until it was in to the hilt. What a view of that I got from the chair a few feet away! Now Cheryl was pumping up and down on that slick dick until she had her first orgasm when she leaned forward on Pauls chest to catch her breath.

Paul hadn't come yet so he flipped Cheryl over and put his dick in her pussy doggie fashion. At this point I asked if I could come over and sit on the side of the bed to see better. Sure! they both answered and it was then that I could see the lips of Cheryl's vulva going in and out with every stroke that Paul made. It looked like she was going to be turned inside out, but she was moaning and groaning in pure pleasure. I took my clothes off too and just sat there sliding my hand up and down my dick as I enjoyed the scene. Then Paul was getting ready to cum and picked up the rhythm until Cheryl had her head against the headboard and I was afraid she would be in pain so I put a pillow against it to soften the blows.

As Paul came in massive thrusts, he pulled out and shot the remaining cum all over Cheryl's back. I grabbed a towel and wiped them both off and then the three of us took a shower together.

After Paul left about an hour later I was rewarded with a blowjob to end all blowjobs and we lay and talked for a long time about how much fun that was.

The next night Paul was again at the dinner table, and had moved his chair to sit next to Cheryl. It was not noticeable to anyone but me, but under the table he was stroking her pussy all through dinner,(at least while he wasn't eating). One hand was always under the table.

After dinner he told us that he was on duty for the next four nights but that on Wednesday night he had to be at the disco for singles night to entertain the single women and we could stop in and see him. We did and found that he was wearing a Scottish kilt outfit which was a surprise as he hadn't told us he was Scottish. Cheryl asked him what he wore under his kilt and he answered that he would be up to our suite later and let her have a look.

We went back to our suite and Cheryl paced the floor nervously so that it seemed hours before he showed up but it was only about 45 minutes. When he came in the door she rushed forward and flipped up his kilt, and to her amazement he wasn't wearing anything under his kilt. He told us that real Scottish men never wore anything under there unless it was really cold.

We had some more drinks and Cheryl sat on Pauls lap and played with his dick while he finished his drink. Then she began to slowly strip until her 36c tits were bare and before she could get her panties off Paul had her over the back of the couch, holding her down with one hand while he flipped up his kilt with the other and with no preparation plunged his dick into Cheryl to the hilt. Thankfully, this time she had planned what was to happen and had some Ky jelly already in, so it was no problem. They moved from the couch to the bed, to the floor and finished up out on the balcony on a chaise lounge in the moonlight. I got some special videos of the inside activities and since we have been back home we have watched these over and over again.

We saw Paul every night the rest of the cruise but he was never free to visit us at night again much to our disappointment. Oh well, we have another cruise scheduled for May and with any luck there will be another junior officer ready to do full duty.

Saml31
Saml31
109 Followers