Cruise Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,517 Followers

After a while I got him to lie on his back, then I slowly lowered myself onto his shaft. I used my hips to grind down so I was fully impaled on him. Then I leaned forward and dangled my tits enticingly in front of his face. Of course he lunged at them and sucked enthusiastically on my nipples. All the while I was rotating my hips and it was obviously having an effect because he said he would have to come soon.

"Alright," I said. "But take me from behind." So I went down on all fours and he slipped his prick back into me. He reached between my legs and played with my clit. I began to shake as a major orgasm racked through me and Mike realised this and speeded up. Then he gave an almighty groan, thrust deep into me and I felt his prick jerk and jerk as he pumped what felt like a river of sperm into my cunt.

We lay motionless for a while, then Mike slipped his clothes back on, gave me one last passionate kiss and left our cabin.

Within seconds Paul had undressed and climbed onto the bed. His prick slid into me very easily.

"Well," he said. "What's it like to be an experienced woman?"

So I told him in explicit detail what it felt like to have another man's cock inside my cunt and it wasn't long before he added another load of sperm to the store already inside my pussy.

tony090909
tony090909
1,517 Followers
12