Cruise Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humble
Humble
214 Followers

"What should we do with her?" Carlos yelled to the crowd.

"Fuck her!" They yelled back.

The frame was high enough that Maria was at the right position to be screwed upright. Carlos walked to where she waited and rubbed the juice from her pussy all over his cock to lubricate it. He was large and thick and he had to slowly feed the length of his dick into Maria, pushing until all eight inches were snugly inside. HE began to hunch his hips back and forth, withdrawing until only the head was inside her, then slamming the length of his cock home, moving faster and faster as Maria accommodated his size.

Maria's head fell back and she was gasping for breath as if she were just finishing a race. Carlos began to move in time to the drums, and the crowd continued to urge him on with screams and shouts of joy as they watched.

"Fuck that white bitch!" shouted one of the men, climbing on stage and beginning to strip off his clothes.

That seemed to be some sort of signal for the rest and the platform was quickly crowded with a half dozen naked black men, eager for their turn with my willing mate. In the audience, the women who had stayed were quickly engaged and the entire bar was soon the scene of an orgy that was like something out of a story of ancient Rome. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Carlos had finished and the next man took his place, shoving his cock inside Maria and grabbing her around the hips for more leverage. Others pawed at her tits as she was being fucked and Maria was laughing and urging them on. It was like a wild side that had been penned up in her for years was suddenly being set loose.

She took on six men in the next twenty minutes, her face a mask of pleasure. Carlos stood off to one side with a smile on his face, and then he stepped behind her and began kissing the back of her neck. Licking his way up to her ears and turning her head so he could kiss her.

He whispered something to her and Maria shook her head no. Carlos reached around in front of her and began rubbing her nipples, rolling them between his fingers like grapes. He said something to her again and Maria shook her head no again, though with much less conviction this time. He reached down to rub her clitoris as the man in front of her was fucking her, and this time when he whispered in her ear, she nodded. He said something and she nodded again.

Carlos immediately made a cut sign with his hand and the music stopped, leaving the club suddenly quiet enough that you could hear the smack of flesh on flesh as Maria was being fucked by her latest partner. Carlos was given a portable microphone and he stepped away leaving Maria to the attention of the man who was still thrusting his way inside her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, an announcement for your pleasure," Carlos said into the mic. "Our guest has something to tell you."

He walked behind Maria and whispered, "Tell them what you have agreed to, darlin'" he urged.

Maria squirmed in her shackles. "What is it you want, woman?" Carlos said with a grin.

"I want to be fucked again like this," Maria said, the microphone making her words clear to all.

"You want to be fucked in front of all these people?" Carlos asked, teasing her.

"Yes, yes..."

"But your boat leaves tomorrow," Carlos said. "What about that?"

"I'll stay here," Maria said, pushing her hips back to meet the thrusts of the man servicing her.

"But you are married. What about your husband?"

"He'll have to let me stay," Maria panted. "I want to do this again."

"You would do this again?"

"Yes, I want to. I want to." Ohhhhh, fuck me!" This was directed to the man who was slamming into her.

"We will give you your wish," Carlos told her. "When the boat sails tomorrow, you will stay here and we will see how much you like to fuck."

Maria took on several more men that night. I think her final total close to a dozen. The frame was rotated so that Maria was on her back with her head hanging down and a new line formed so she could give blow jobs to any men interested. By the time the club closed, she had sucked off another ten or twelve guys. Carlos saw me while this was going on and nodded his head.

"I thought I saw you before. Your wife is a hot little number."

"What did you give her?" I asked.

He laughed. "There is nothing but a little rum in that drink. It's the idea that it does something to you that lets these uptight women let go. Your wife is the wildest yet. You know she will not be getting back on that boat tomorrow."

"She won't want to stay here when she comes to her senses."

"I will bet you she does. We will ask her. If she says she wants to stay, then you come back for her when the boat returns here next week. If she says she wants to go, I will give you a thousand dollars. Bet?"

"All right."

When Maria was finally finished, Carlos went up on stage and undid the shackles. He led her down to the table where the fun had begun so many hours before. I sat down and Maria looked at me in surprise.

"Where's the rest of the class?" I asked, just to see what she would do.

Carlos had his arm around her and he idly rubbed her nipple as he listened to our conversation. Maria snuggled up against him with a moan of pleasure. "I didn't think you would agree to let me go alone."

Carlos said, "Your husband thinks you will change your mind about staying here."

"This was wild, but it's time to go back to the boat," I told her.

"Okay, that's a good idea," she said and I held out my hand to Carlos for the money. "I need to get some more dresses for the next few performances." Maria said.

"You're staying?"

"This was so wild. I want to do it again and again. When am I ever going to have another chance like this?"

"I told him he could come back and get you when the boat comes through next week," Carlos said.

"That's a good idea," Maria told me. "That will give me seven days of this before we have to go home. Find somebody on board and fuck them all week while you think about me getting fucked here every night by a bunch of strangers." She licked her lips. "Come on, let's do this. It will be wild and I'll never say no to anything you want when we get back home. We can do anything."

Carlos smirked at me and pushed Maria's head down into his lap. She looked up at me while she grabbed his dick and started sucking him off. She moaned and slurped like it was the sweetest thing she had ever done. Carlos started to shoot off and she took every bit before sitting up and wiping her mouth.

"Let's go get my stuff. I'll give you a blow job in the cab before we get to the boat."

We did what Maria wanted and she spent a week as the headline performer at the club. She has told me plenty of stories about what happened there night after night, and it's true that she has never been the same. She keeps telling me over and over again, "I wish I hadn't waited so long to do this. Think of all the time I wasted."

Humble
Humble
214 Followers
12