Cruise Coupling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And were there others?"

"Ann and Rafael, we hooked up with them for almost a year. He had the biggest cock I'd ever seen, like over nine inches and really big around. From what you hear, you'd think guys like that are just great in bed but, well, it took forever to get him up inside me, usually like a half an hour of pushing and shoving and twisting, then we could fuck but it had to be slow. God, I was sore after."

"I always thought women loved big cocks."

"Not this woman. And, I've heard the same from other women I know. Now he was great with his tongue, though. Oh, man, he once made me orgasm six times in like fifteen minutes. I was a wreck but loved it."

"So, at least I'm not too small, huh?"

"Oh, hon, you're makin' Jill's pussy feel just fine. I just love a new man once in a while. And right next door. Am I good so far?"

"You're as tight as a high school girl, Jill, just fantastic."

"I work on that with some exercises I do and I have a dildo that I stick on the bathroom floor and do squats on it. I've even pulled it loose a few times," she laughed.

"Wow, fun and toning all at the same time," I laughed.

"Feel this," she said as she clenched me tight and began lifting up.

It was incredible. She was pulling me straight up with very little slipping inside her. Then she relaxed and I slid right out of her.

"See, tight as a sixteen-year old, don't you think?"

She was obviously proud of her pussy tone and I didn't blame her a bit.

"I do, I think you're incredible, tighter than anyone I've ever had sex with."

She leaned over and kissed me as her hips rose and fell.

"You know we only live about four hundred miles from each other. Think Julie will want to do this when we're back on dry land?"

"You know, I have no idea. I thought I knew my wife pretty well but this has really thrown me for a loop. I just never ever thought she'd go for anything like this and, well, she's in the next cabin with your husband fucking away."

"Mmm, yes, and so are we. You like fucking me, David?"

"I love fucking you. You are one hot woman."

"Well, we've got to figure out how to keep your wife on our side. Maybe I'll just go do something on my own tomorrow and you and Paul can both do her. Maybe fuck her all day long, the two of you. That might convince her that this is fun and that we should do this when we get back home."

"Well, I was hoping for some extra sex during this cruise but it's turned out lots better than I've ever hoped, especially this," I told her as she fucked me so sweetly up and down.

"Yeah, a little something new once in a while is sure fun, isn't it?"

I agreed and we finally had lovely orgasms and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

We woke the next morning and, as soon as she'd aroused my cock, we had some spirited sex, then put on robes and went out on the balcony where Paul and Julie were sitting drinking coffee.

I asked my wife how their evening was and she said, "I never thought I'd go for something like this but, well, it was pretty amazing. Jill, you have quite a lover for a husband."

"So do you, Julie, it seems we all had a good time."

Julie and I showered and as we were drying off, I heard a knock on the balcony door and it was Paul.

Opening it he asked me if Jill had told me of her idea that the two of us keep Julie well-fucked for the day and I told him she had and that I thought it was a good idea.

About then she came out of the bathroom in panties and I told her, "Paul and I would like to make love to you today. All day, if you want," and Paul took his robe off and looked pretty ready if you asked me.

"Where's Jill?" she asked and I told her Jill was off doing things around the ship so we could both be with her.

"She did that? Both of you, like, all day?"

"Yeah, Paul looks pretty ready, too. Want him first?"

"You really mean all day long? Both of you guys?"

I led her to the bed and pulled off her panties and Paul got up between her legs to begin rubbing the tip of his cock on her pussy getting it wet to push inside her.

He was soon fucking her nicely as I sucked her boob and rubbed her clit.

Well, we did fuck her until about three o'clock when she finally asked us to stop. So, we took turns licking her cummy pussy until she had a few more orgasms.

About then, Jill came back and we both fucked her before we went up to dinner.

The rest of the week, we each slept each night with the other's spouse and the sex was almost nonstop. After dark, each night we would all fuck on the connected balcony so we could see each other, even if dimly. I have to say, Julie loved the whole cruise.

The day we sailed back to port, Jill asked Julie if she was interested in hooking back up when we all got back on dry land.

As I write this, they just left our house this Sunday afternoon after a wonderful weekend of fucking and sucking like I never thought I'd ever see. And, listen to this: Julie wants me to call them and set it up for us to go visit them. Two weeks from now. How about that?

12