Cruise Ship Cruise: Back Aboard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,903 Followers

When Marilyn opened the door Sam took a sharp deep breath. "Wow," she said approvingly.

"Wow yourself," Marilyn responded, drinking in the figure of her friend. "Hey, what's with the heels in your hand?"

Sam laughed. "Not to admit age or anything, but its going to be a long night and after a while the darn things hurt my feet." She dropped them on the floor and stepped into each. Offering her arm to her friend, she winked and said "If we aren't the two best looking woman around I don't know you is. Let's go make some jaws drop."

They strolled down the hallway and ascended up to the ballroom. Sam thought to herself that she hadn't met a single guy that matched up to her expectations. "You are a pretty hard act to follow Donnie," she thought. Still, the whole cruise had been made worthwhile by her becoming friends with Marilyn. They had exchanged phone numbers, addresses, emails and even directions to each others homes.

Tonight the music was wonderful, the drinks cold and the food delicious. Sam was whirled around the dance floor continuously. She declined to repeat partners, returning to the table they sat at between each number.

Although she should have been having the most splendid time, Sam found the evening somehow flat. The dampener was that after only a couple of dances Marilyn had fixed herself in her chair. Her friend was refusing conversation. refusing dances, generally refusing to socialize at all.

"What is wrong?" Sam fretted to herself. "She's beautiful". Noting the shapely leg peeking through the slit of her dress, Sam added 'sexy and alluring' to the description.

Smiling at her current partner as the music ended, Sam thanked him and headed back to spend some time with Marilyn. As she approached the table where Marilyn was sitting by herself, Sam was horrified to realize her friend was crying.

"Marilyn!" Sam rushed to kneel next to her friend and took her hands "What in the world is it?"

"Oh for goodness sake, Samantha, can't you tell?" At Sam's negative headshake, Marilyn tightened her grip on Sam's hands. "Its YOU." Sam looked stunned.

"Me? What have I done?"

"Its not what you did Sam. Its what I did." She looked into Sam's confused eyes. "Sam... Samantha, I'm gay. I've been attracted to you since the first night. The more time we've spent together the stronger the attraction has been. I certainly don't blame you for that, or for your interest in the guys here. To tell you that I'm jealous when I see you on the dance floor would really be silly. But it hurts when you fall in love with someone that can't return it." Marilyn brushed her eyes. "I'm so sorry Sam. I didn't want to put you on the spot like that." She fumbled for her pocketbook and all but ran from the room.

Samantha sat in her chair and watched Marilyn leave the room. Her mind was in a whirl. Had she been missing, or just ignoring the signs that her friend had been passing. Good lord, had she been picking up on Marilyn's attraction to her and using it?

No, she hadn't, she decided. She just never had expected lightning to strike like this twice. Now that she realized that it had, it was time to acknowledge it and see where it led. Because she knew that she was attracted to Marilyn, just as surely as she had been attracted to those two women five years before.

Samantha made her excuses to the rest of the dinner table, pleading a slight headache. She gathered up her purse and left the ballroom. Rather than go to her cabin though, she instinctively made her way aft. As she exited onto the promenade she saw Marilyn at the railing, looking out at the ocean. She walked up beside her. Looking out at the ship's wake she said, "Its beautiful, isn't it?"

Marilyn tightened her grip on the railing. Did Sam realize just how powerful the feelings that came over her whenever the other woman was close? She had told her, but did Sam understand? Forcing herself to remain calm she answered, "Yes it is. The moonlight dancing over the waves. It's lovely."

"That's not what I was talking about." Marilyn turned as Samantha continued, looking directly at her now. "The moonlight is lovely because its shining on you."

Marilyn was stunned. Did Sam mean what she was reading into her words? "I didn't know," she began. "I didn't know you were... I mean, I thought you were straight." Realizing that sounded inane, Marilyn rallied. "I did not have any idea that you could feel interested in me that way Samantha. I thought you were looking only for a guy."

Sam put her hand on top of Marilyn's. "I have a confession to make. When I took this cruise five years ago I felt like it was going to be very lonely. I met a couple of nice younger women, Jane and Nina. They were quite attracted to each other, and I thought it was splendid. Then, to my surprise, Nina asked me if I was attracted to her. To my complete surprise, I found I was and I told her that. She and Jane and I," Sam colored almost as red as the other woman's dress as Marilyn looked at her with astonishment, " We, the three of us that is," she broke off again.

Marilyn tried not to laugh, knowing that it could ruin the moment, indeed ruin everything. She laced fingers with Sam. "Samantha, are you trying to tell you had a lesbian affair with two other women?"

Sam could not blush deeper than she already was. She jerked her head up and down. "All five days," she whispered. She looked at Marilyn. "I won't say that had never happened before. Being with another woman, I mean. But it had been years and I just couldn't understand it. I was married for heaven's sake, Marilyn. And happily married too, not some woman running around trying to fill the void left by an uncaring or indifferent husband."

"After that cruise I found myself looking at other women, a lot. I wasn't really tempted, I just enjoyed it. The sex with Donnie was as good as it had been. I didn't suddenly not care for him or for being intimate with him. I was just aware more of other women and how attracted I was to them."

Sam stopped for a moment. "About last night. I spent it with Edward. I think somehow you know that." Marilyn nodded, unable to speak. "It was fun, but also rather unsettling. While I enjoyed myself, I found that twice during the sex," She paused and drew a breath, "twice during the sex I found I was thinking about you."

The two women stood and looked at each other. No further words were spoken. The undercurrent of feelings between the two of them spoke all that was needed.

With that moment of silence the two women looked at each other. The music of the band in the ballroom wafted through the evening air. Marilyn held her arms out to Sam.

"Dance with me Samantha?"

Sam came right into Marilyn's arms. They fit together, their height matching. Step by step, they moved around the deck. The light of the moon splashed over the two figures that slowly melted into one. Both women felt themselves moving in a dream world where no one existed except each other.

The music softened and stopped. Marilyn drew back just a little. Samantha's shining eyes met hers. Their lips followed. They kissed gently, carefully moving their lips against each other. Their heads moved as their lips slid over and under each other, making a caress of each fleeting touch. Their arms tightened. For just a moment Marilyn's lips parted and her tongue touched Sam's.

"Wow," said Sam softly as they parted, almost gasping for air.

"Wow, indeed," whispered Marilyn as she caressed Sam's cheek with her fingertips.

They found themselves holding hands, looking at each other with desire.

"My cabin's closer," breathed Sam.

They kept their fingers intertwined and their eyes fixed on each other. As much as they wanted to be in each other's arms, neither wanted to break the mood. They walked slowly, savoring the closeness of each other. Still, they found themselves at the door to Sam's cabin in what seemed like an instant.

Sam unlocked the door. With an almost girlish giggle, she bowed and waved Marilyn in, then came in behind her. As Marilyn looked about the cabin she heard the door close behind them. She started to turn around but Sam's arms slipped around her waist and held her firmly. "Not yet," Sam whispered. "First, until I let you, you're mine."

In spite of Sam's aggressive words her actions were incredibly gentle and unhurried. Her hands slowly rubbed Marilyn's stomach in ever-widening circles. At the same time, Sam lightly trailed her lips over Marilyn's exposed shoulder and up the side of her neck. Tiny little bites and nibbles accompanied the kissing of each inch of skin.

Marilyn shivered at the touch of her new lover. A low moan broke from her lips as Sam's tongue traced over the outer shell of her ear. It swept inside to the porch and laved the sensitive area. Sam's breath caressed the wet ear, lightly blowing over it. For a too brief moment Sam caught the lobe in her teeth, tugging it down. Then her kisses swept to the back of Marilyn's neck.

Marilyn stood as still as she could. She felt Sam's teeth at the back of her neck. Then slowly Sam began to move down. Marilyn realized the other woman had taken the zipper of her dress in her teeth and was drawing it down. At the same time, Sam's hands were sliding up her body. From her stomach they brushed over the sides of her breasts and then to her shoulders. As Samantha bent further, her hands took the freed material of Marilyn's dress and pulled it down her unresisting arms.

Marilyn's dress fell to her hips. Samantha brought her hands back to Marilyn's breasts. She cuddled them, rubbing her hands over the silky material of her bra. She continued to kiss down Marilyn's back, teasing each bump of her spine. She curled a single finger over each breast, dragging the nail lightly along the white flesh spilling from the cups of Marilyn's bra.

Marilyn's head rolled back. All she could do was shake as Sam's fingers curved around her body. She felt the fingers on the catches of her bra. One by one they were released until her bra slid down her arms, freeing her full breasts. Sam continued to kiss down her back. Her hands slid down Marilyn's side, leaving goose bumps in their wake. Those hands carefully slid her dress over her hips and down her legs to her feet. Marilyn stepped out of her dress. Sam's invisible hands caught each foot as she stepped and slipped her heels off.

Slowly those same hands trailed back up Marilyn's legs. Already shivering in delicious anticipation she could not hold back a deep gasp as she felt Sam's lips brush over the sheer nylon of her pantyhose covered ass. Then she felt her new lover rise behind her and she turned, unable to stop herself.

Samantha stood before her, her arms widespread. Somehow she had managed to take her own dress off. It lay with Marilyn's over a chair. Black lace panties and a matching bra were scattered on the floor.

"I see you took your heels off," Marilyn commented as she took the two steps that brought Sam immediately before her. Her hands lifted to cup Sam's small breasts. They fit wonderfully in her hands, the hardening nipples touching her palms as her fingertips rested on Sam's chest. Sam responded by resting her hands on Marilyn's hips and beginning to rub them, her fingers reaching to stroke the swell of her ass.

"And a little bit more," Sam whispered, before their arms wrapped around each other again and their mouths met. This time the kiss was deep and hungry. Marilyn's full breasts crushed against Sam's. Erect nipples met. Sam's hands locked onto the back of Marilyn's shoulders and she responded by taking Sam's butt in hers, her fingers digging in so firmly Sam gasped.

The two women reeled to the bed together. The back of Sam's calves touched the mattress and she fell back onto the bed, pulling Marilyn with her. They rolled over and over together in a tangle of arms and legs.

Sam regained the initiative. Squirming on top, she began to lick her way down her friend's body. Closing her mouth on Marilyn's left breast, she hungrily sucked the nipple and as much of the full 38D orb into her mouth as she could. Her right hand settled on the right breast, where she started stroking the stiffening nipple with her thumb. Her legs parted, straddling Marilyn and rubbing her silk covered legs against her lover's.

Marilyn reached between their bodies and managed to capture Sam's breasts again. This time her fingers took the long nipples they found and began to roll them. She felt Sam respond to her touch by moving her mouth to Marilyn's other breast and shaking her head as she drew the heavy breast into her warm mouth.

Each movement by one woman triggered a response by the other. Sam raised herself slightly on her elbows. Lowering her hips she rocked her body. Her curly bush slid over Marilyn's, whose pantyhose was now so wet from her arousal as to be transparent. Sam's grinding of her hips pushed the material against both of them, scratching them intimately and rousing their passions to the breaking point.

Marilyn arched under Sam, her head back and a cry breaking from her throat. As though they had a mind of their own her fingers tightened onto Sam's nipples. They pinched and pulled them. Sam responded by taking Marilyn's nipple in her teeth and shaking her head wildly. Marilyn thrust up with to meet Sam as the other woman's pussy gyrated in wild circles against her. As Sam bit her nipple Marilyn came with a blinding rush and the violence of her orgasm pulled Sam with her.

For sixty thudding heartbeats the women held their position, their eyes meeting as Sam lifted her head. In an unspoken understanding Marilyn rolled Sam over and turned her body around. She pushed Sam's legs wide, her hands holding the ankles and dropped her head to Sam's swollen lips. Her tongue worked rapidly over the other woman's pussy, circling it and lapping the nectar. Finding no more on the surface of Sam's bush, Marilyn drove her tongue into Sam's slit and down into her vaginal opening. Her head swam at the enticing aroma of Sam's arousal and she savored it as much as the taste of Sam's nectar.

Sam pressed her mouth over the soaked pantyhose covering Marilyn. She sucked the wet nylon into her mouth, drinking the juices her lover had given her. Her hands reached up and went under the material to rake her fingers over the firm globes of Marilyn's ass. With one heave, she pulled the pantyhose down so her eager mouth could reach Marilyn's pussy.

Each woman squirmed at the other's oral touch. Sam lifted her chin to press against the top of Marilyn's slit. Her tongue lapped up and down the pink opening. Her nails drew white lines over her lover's ass, making Marilyn shiver and press herself down as though she was trying to smother Sam.

Marilyn slid two fingers inside Sam. Slowly wiggling them deep inside, she opened the other woman and then began to pump her hand rapidly. Her other hand lifted Sam's hips until her eager tongue reached the trickle that had followed Sam's cleft. Already wet, the rosebud immediately gave way to Marilyn's tongue and she buried it deeply into Sam's humid ass.

Sam cried out in delight at Marilyn's penetration of her body. Frantically she sought our Marilyn's pearl. Her tongue lashed it. Her lips pulled. Finally she scraped the inflamed clit with her teeth. Marilyn could only respond by driving three fingers deep into Sam in an attempt to meet her tongue thrusting into the other woman's ass. Her thumb massaged Sam's clit, tapping and rolling on it. When Sam closed her teeth on Marilyn's pearl and bit, the resulting scream of delighted passion caused Sam to climax as Marilyn's flood of juices poured over her face.

As the spasms and aftershocks began to taper off, Marilyn was barely able to disengage herself long enough to turn her body back around. Sam's eyes were already fluttering closed from the two overpowering orgasms she had experienced. Marilyn pulled Sam into her exhausted arms. She had just enough energy to whisper, "I love you Samantha."

When Marilyn awoke the next morning her face was buried in Sam's sweet smelling hair. Her new lover was curled up, her back nestled up to Marilyn like they were two spoons. Marilyn brushed Sam's hair back and learned over to kiss her softly on the cheek. The soft touch woke Sam and she smiled, turning her head to kiss Marilyn.

"Good morning."

Marilyn giggled just a bit. Sam's southern accent was so pronounced this morning it sounded like it belonged in a movie. "Good morning, lover."

Sam didn't care what caused Marilyn's laughter. She simply enjoyed it and snuggled back She felt the other woman's fingers combing her hair. Then Marilyn spoke again.

"Today is the last day. We've slept late. The ship will dock in a couple of hours."

"Yes," Sam admitted, reluctantly.

"Not much like your last cruise, I fear. That time you had five nights before you went home. This time you had only one." Marilyn didn't add the words about going home. She didn't know whether to hope for or fear Sam's reply.

"Before I go home." Marilyn was shocked to realize Sam had read her mind. Sam slipped from the bed and gathered her clothes. Before dressing she sat on the edge of the bed. Her hand stroked Marilyn's arm. "Marilyn, I need to go home. I need some time to think. Can you accept that?"

"Yes I can." Marilyn was unable to say more than that. She knew Sam would have to make any decision on her own and was unwilling to push, lest a push end up driving Samantha away.

They saw each other as the ship began to unload. They were just too far away to speak, so they let their eyes talk for them.

"I'll be waiting." Marilyn's eyes read.

"I know." was the simple answer in Sam's. The she was gone.

Two weeks later Marilyn cleaned her house on a Saturday afternoon. She had not heard from Sam. Two dozen times she had picked up the phone to dial the number laying beside it. Each time she had hung up without calling. She had told Sam she would wait.

And was there any future there anyway? Sam might be bi, or at least lean that way, but even with their one night Marilyn felt she would probably always consider a man was her proper lover. She took a deep breath.

She said aloud to the empty house, "I really meant it when I said I loved you, Samantha. Perhaps you took it to mean "I like you a lot' or 'That was the greatest sex I've ever had in my life'. It covered those too, but what I really meant Sam, was 'I love you'."

"I love you too," came the soft southern voice from behind her. Marilyn turned. She gasped and clasped her hands together over her mouth. Samantha was standing in the hall. Past her, at the front door Marilyn had never heard open, were several suitcases.

Sam walked slowly to Marilyn. "I couldn't stop thinking about you, about us. I tried to dismiss it as a shipboard fling. Heaven knows, I managed to do that before. But this time I couldn't."

"Finally I went one afternoon and talked to Donnie. I know that probably seems so strange, to sit at the grave of a man I adored and tell him about the woman I had fallen in love with. But the thing is Marilyn, I somehow knew that he understood."

"So I called my sons together and talked to them. I told them how much I missed their father, but the time had come to move on. I told them about you and waited for the fireworks to begin. My oldest son looked at the other two, nodded and took my hands."

"Mom," he said. "There's nothing more we want for you than for you to be happy. But this is a shock. We never expected anything like this. I mean, Mother, of all things... a YANKEE?"

"Marilyn, I couldn't believe it." Samantha's lips twitched and she broke into a smile. Marilyn matched it, as Sam continued. "Seems I haven't been fooling anyone for a couple of years. They all three had already realized I was attracted to other women. They helped me pack and got me on the way up here."

patricia51
patricia51
1,903 Followers