Cruise Ship Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
Bride exposes herself at pool and flirts with waiter.
1.3k words
3.95
111.8k
14
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers

I managed to get the idea of Angel fucking our steward out of my mind long enough to fall sleep for a couple of hours. When I woke up, Angel was still sleeping with a contented smile on her face. A little too contented for my taste.

I decided to clean up and got out of bed, took a shower and slipped back in to cuddle with my sleeping bride.

"Please, darling. I'm exhausted, after fucking you half the night, I need a little rest!" Angel replied in her half-asleep voice.

"Fucking half the night!" What the hell was she talking about? Unless... I decided to investigate more closely. I started kissing her on her stomach, inching my way, closer to her sweet pussy. The closer I got, the stronger the smell of male/female love juice.

Did she really do it, fuck the handsome steward on our wedding night? I couldn't believe it! As I approached her labia, I parted them with my tongue and drove it deeply into her cunt. There it was, that unmistakable taste of a man's semen, thick and salty!

"Oh yes baby, lick my sore pussy, and eat his sweet cum. He must have shot at least three loads in there, not to mention the two he left up my ass for you!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My bride was not only admitting being unfaithful to me on our wedding night, but she was encouraging me to clean up her ravaged, cum filled pussy afterward! Had she no shame?

Or maybe a better question was, "Had I no pride?" Here I was, licking up their love juice like an obedient little puppy, happily settling for scraps under the dinner table, and sporting an erection the whole time.

She tangled her fingers in my hair and held me tight against her cunt, rubbing her clit, pussy lips and ass all over my face, smearing me with his and her wetness! I could hear her crying out, "Oh yes, oh yes, I'm cumming, suck harder, yes, that's it, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

As she came, I could feel my own orgasm starting to rise just from rubbing my little prick against the sheets. I quickly mounted her and unable to penetrate with my semi-erect prick, came against her sweet pussy. The idea of her fucking and sucking Dan, plus my own horniness and rubbing my cock against the sheets were too much to bear!

We both laid there in silence and recovered from our orgasms. I was both exhilarated and humiliated. My Angel, my precious Angel, in the hands of another man, and me, being turned on by it so much that licking her pussy and rubbing against the sheets gave me an orgasm. I felt ashamed and guilty.

Angel must have sensed it because she said, "Mmm, baby, that was nice! Did you like that? I set you up you know. I know how much you enjoy the idea of being cuckolded, so I talked Dan into putting a little cum into a napkin. I had to give him a hand job as payment. Then I rubbed it onto my pussy, just for you. I can see it worked. You haven't cum against my pussy ever! Dan also agreed to flirt with me in front of you, just to turn you on. He's really a very nice man!"

I couldn't believe it! She had set this up with Dan before we even came to the cabin. The fall at the threshold, the flirting, everything. She did it just for me. Kind of a wedding present you might say. What a woman! Of course I had played right into their hands by getting seasick, taking the injection of Compazine, and drinking all that Champagne.

We sat out on the balcony, sipping coffee, watching the sun rise and talked about what we were going to do that day.

"I should have trusted you more, darling" I said as I sipped my coffee. "I should have known that you wouldn't be unfaithful to me, especially on our wedding night, please forgive me?"

Angel smiled a wicked smile and replied, "Oh don't be too sure of yourself 'little prick', (a nickname that she and Dan have apparently given me), it was quite exciting jacking him off! His cock is a lot longer and thicker that yours! And what staying power, I had to keep changing hands to keep going. It must have taken me ten minutes to make him cum! It was really all I could do to keep from taking that beautiful cock in my mouth sucking him! He noticed me looking at his cock and licking my lips while my hands fondled and played with his swollen, throbbing dick. He told me to go ahead, and suck on his chocolate flavored licorice stick to help him cum faster! As tempting as that was I told him, my mouth, ass and pussy, belonged to you, but thanked him anyway!"

After breakfast, Angel and I decided to go swimming in one of the five pools on the ship. We chose a pool that was less crowded and kind of hidden away on the Aloha Deck. There were only three teenage boys in the pool when we arrived. They all looked at Angel in her sexy, one piece bathing suit, cut high in the crotch with a thong back and low cut, just above the nipple line at the breasts. The suit was a thin white material that became almost transparent when wet.

I could see their mouths and eyes open as they looked at my bride. Then they started snickering and whispering to each other, as Angel and I got into the pool.

"Let them look", I thought to myself, "let the little guys have some eye candy. No harm in looking!" It made me proud to see that my bride, in her fifties could have such an effect on the young boys.

We swam a few laps and then I became tired due to my medical condition and laid down on one of the lounge chairs next to the pool.

The boys had now put on their goggles to see better underwater. Angel being aware of this decided to have a little fun with them. I noticed that she had loosened the strap holding her suit up, then went and dove off the diving board. Of course the top of her suit fell down to her waist as soon as she hit the water.

I could see the boys all holding their breaths watching Angel's bare breasts bob around underwater through their goggles while she took her time pulling up her top and feigning surprise. She then, taking her sweet time, retied the strap and got out of the pool and lay down on the lounge chair next to mine and gave me a knowing look.

The boys, seeing the fun was over, scrambled to their towels, trying to conceal their little hard ons, and left, giggling and laughing. Boy will they have a story to tell, not to mention a nice picture in their minds to masturbate to later!

As we lay there, in the sun, we suddenly heard a deep voice asking, "Would you like to order a nice cool tropical drink?" It was one of the ship's waiters. He was Latin, dark, not an inch of fat on his body and very good looking.

He had directed his question to Angel as he stood by her chair, smiling down at her. Angel's obviously erect nipples were pressed tightly against the nearly transparent top of her bathing suit.

"What would you recommend?" Angel asked the young man.

"I've heard 'Sex on the Beach' is good!" he replied, smiling.

"Ooooh sounds delicious! How about you hun?" She asked me.

"No, nothing right now thanks, I'm still hung-over from last night." I replied.

"So I guess it's just me, and a little 'Sex on the beach!" Angel said as she winked at the young handsome waiter.

"Oh boy, here we go again!" I thought to myself.

(To be continued)

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers